Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Another important discussion on whether the miracle virus Sars-Cov-2 exists. The original lie that the ensuing mountain of lies is built on to justify worldwide technocratic communism forever.

"DOES THE VIRUS EXIST? HAS SARS-COV-2 BEEN ISOLATED? (PROF. MICHEL CHOSSUDOVSK / CHRISTINE MASSEY)"

bitchute.com/video/ttI8xvoJx19B/

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
This is a chad tier call out of a school board for enforcing mask wearing for the children. Have a look around at the behaviour of some of the attendees, it's very entertaining. Notice how some of the women look down at their phones, like cats licking their paws to feign being disinterested and unruffled. A couple of other moms are clearly very impressed.
R9nhOWZADKEx

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

This is another fantastic interview with Catherine Austin Fitts.

It's not about any virus. It's the coordinated takeover of the economic system.

She mentions a few good points:

+ The covid passports are the tools to eliminate cash and go into digital currencies.
+ They are essentially flaunting their lack of respect for the peasants - the peasants succumbing to the propaganda made them completely lose respect for them. That is why Obama had public birthday parties for hundreds of unmasked guests while the peasants get brutalized for dropping their mask a little.
+ They decided that it's cheaper for them to issue the UBI while at the same time lower life expectancy significantly - obviously you will be required to get toxic vaccines for life and die off quickly.
+ So non-Blackrock businesses getting shut down is all by design. In reality they would have preferred to issue an order for the shutdown of the peasant businesses, but they did it via the lockdowns.
+ Restaurants getting shut down are essential since restaurants get significant food supplies from local farmers and they want to prevent that and use large industrial restaurant chains that they own. The Pizzahut joke from Demolition Man became reality.
+ Ultimately the covid passports and edicts are building a totalitarian system where they tell the peasants what they should do - also democracy is over.
+ The transformation has barely begun - real estate will be massively busted, because they want to buy up everything.

Ay - that is why the Agenda 21 spoke about unemployment numbers of 50% by 2050. Obviously if you shut down small businesses then it is possible to achieve that due to economies of scale alone - let alone the technological unemployment that also contributes.

The lady gives a few tips on how to fight back.
''Vaccine passports are the end of human liberty'' amen. Very well explained by Catherine Austin-Fitts, a brave woman who speaks out and has credibility as a former high government official. So vaccine passports linked to the bank: tracking of every transaction you make. Pretty terrifying to realize that they will be able then to shut your finances down through a digital currency that is ushered in by the central banks, which will mean you will always be in debt to them. The role of the central banks is often overlooked in this whole cojona stuff but a key part is the finance part, ''mark of the beast'' prophecy of shutting the finances off of people who won't comply. Being allowed 5 miles from your house and if you go further they could just shut your card down. Control the money and you control everything regardless who is the ''face'' of power i.e. the governments, like Nathan Rotschild said centuries ago.

Quote from the interview ''we're building the prison''. Powerful, that's exactly what's going on.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is a chad tier call out of a school board for enforcing mask wearing for the children. Have a look around at the behaviour of some of the attendees, it's very entertaining. Notice how some of the women look down at their phones, like cats licking their paws to feign being disinterested and unruffled. A couple of other moms are clearly very impressed.
R9nhOWZADKEx
That's a Jesus Christ tattoo in Greek letters on his right arm. Of course he is based.

Wait...I'm confused. What about COVID-20, COVID-21, COVID-22, COVID-23...?

should have a warning before posting a video of that sodomite slime yapping his fecal maw.. there will be no control, only madness, as the incompetent system closes its grip on people, and more people poke holes in the system. We are all circling a toilet that never fully flushes.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
She looks like a Jew of course. Some research gives a lot of Jewish leads which isn't very surprising. Brown could be the German Braun. Oh and she's a hero of sodomy too. These people don't have boundaries and that's why the world is crumbling.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
What does this headline even mean?

E94zPn_VgAAZ0FC

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I thought I'd check in with our friends at the Centers for Dimwits Control to see what flavor of propaganda and misinformation was in style today.

Remember when they used to show the actual percentages for the infected survival rate of the killer virus? Those days are gone. Now you have to do some basic arithmetic to arrive at the percentage (i.e. a task beyond the grasp of most of the populace). Why is this do you ask? Because according to their super reliable statistical model, the survival rate seems to have gone up! That's right:
Age 0-18: 99.99995% - watch out kids! better mask up in school!
Age 18-49: 99.975% - oh the agonies and perils of adulthood!
Age 50-64: 99.815% - the angel of death draws ever nearer. Make your peace.
Age 65+: 98.861% - RIP grandma

Watch out grandma - the killer virus has essentially a one percent chance of killing you. As always, keep in mind that the 65+ category includes people in their 90's and 100's. What a shame if grandpa doesn't live to see 97. I'm sure he would've powered through and enjoyed a fulfilling and active life if not for the evil virus.

And of course these numbers don't account for co-morbidities such as factoring in BMI, blood pressure, and immunosuppressive conditions.

It's a lot easier to scare people by saying "oh no, 25 deaths per 100,000!" as opposed to "99.975% survival rate." The change in presentation is subtle, but undoubtedly calculated and intentional.

But my glee was quickly dashed by attempting to make sense of the gobbledegook that passes for their explanation of the "statistical model" used to generate these numbers.

COVID-19 deaths are estimated using a statistical model to calculate the number of COVID-19 deaths that were unrecognized and those that were not recorded on death certificates and, as a result, were never reported as a death related to COVID-19.
To estimate these unrecognized COVID-19 deaths, all-cause deaths are obtained from the National Center of Health Statistics. Before applying the statistical model, reported COVID-19 deaths are subtracted by age, state, and week from all-cause deaths, so that these reported COVID-19 deaths are not included in the calculation of the expected deaths for the statistical model.
Then, to understand how many deaths may have not been recognized as being related to COVID-19, CDC uses a statistical model to estimate the number of expected deaths from all causes assuming that there was no circulation of COVID-19 (that is, those deaths expected in the absence of any COVID-19 illnesses). Researchers then use the model to predict the number of all-cause deaths that would have occurred taking into account information on COVID-19 circulation,. To obtain the number of unrecognized COVID-19 deaths, the number of expected all-cause deaths (without COVID-19 circulation) are subtracted from the number of predicted all-cause deaths (with COVID-19 circulation). The model is used to calculate estimates by state and age (for six age groups: 0-17, 18-49, 50-64, 65-74, 75-84, and ≥85 years).
Once investigators estimate unrecognized COVID-19 deaths, they add documented COVID-19 deaths to the unrecognized deaths to obtain an estimate of the total number of COVID-19-attributable deaths. These methods are peer-reviewed and published in The Lancet Regional Health – Americasexternal icon.

Is it possible to validate these models? May I see them? Do they have any predictive power? Of course not!! English translation: it's all made up.

It seems to me that they're really concerned about factoring in "unrecognized deaths" but not about the falsely attributed deaths based on flu-like symptoms, motorcycle collisions, and Medicaid payouts. I expect the actual survival rates are much higher, but even with their most fudgy fudging of the numbers this is the best they can do to scare people.

What does this headline even mean?

E94zPn_VgAAZ0FC
I am hoping that this emerging data would cause the CDC, Fauci, and the administration to change their course but at this point its' become too much of a political prize for the democratic party - masks have become a political symbol, there is tons of money to be made on vaccination and stimulus and unprecedented levels of control - and the authoritarian unnecessary measures truly seem to delight their fear-stricken voters.

In fact it looks like they are racing ahead of 'the science' and already pushing boosters without any data.

So unfortunately this might not help at all, it might even have them double down even more...

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I am hoping that this emerging data would cause the CDC, Fauci, and the administration to change their course but at this point its' become too much of a political prize for the democratic party - masks have become a political symbol, there is tons of money to be made on vaccination and stimulus and unprecedented levels of control - and the authoritarian unnecessary measures truly seem to delight their fear-stricken voters.

In fact it looks like they are racing ahead of 'the science' and already pushing boosters without any data.

So unfortunately this might not help at all, it might even have them double down even more...
Right. They're determined to build a two-tier society, with different water fountains and seating on the bus. You know, like they did the last time.

rainy

Kingfisher
I thought I'd check in with our friends at the Centers for Dimwits Control to see what flavor of propaganda and misinformation was in style today.

Remember when they used to show the actual percentages for the infected survival rate of the killer virus? Those days are gone. Now you have to do some basic arithmetic to arrive at the percentage (i.e. a task beyond the grasp of most of the populace). Why is this do you ask? Because according to their super reliable statistical model, the survival rate seems to have gone up! That's right:
Age 0-18: 99.99995% - watch out kids! better mask up in school!
Age 18-49: 99.975% - oh the agonies and perils of adulthood!
Age 50-64: 99.815% - the angel of death draws ever nearer. Make your peace.
Age 65+: 98.861% - RIP grandma
I think the survival rate is significantly higher.

I live in the North American epicenter. It was estimated at the time that the number of people who actually got COVID was much, much higher than reported as everyone was told unless your symptoms are severe and require hospitalization, stay home and stay away from urgent care. Doctor offices were shut down at that time.

The numbers in the tri state area were hundreds of thousands more had COVID than were ever reported. People just stayed home and dealt with the minor symptoms on their own. Never mind the countless more who had it but never knew they did given they were asymptomatic.

And, tens of thousands who died from other pre-existing conditions were counted as COVID deaths if they had tested positive for it. Die from a heart attack but had COVID, COVID death....so COVID deaths are lower than reported and COVID cases significantly higher than reported, which makes COVID far less deadly than a 99% survival rate.

If I am going to pretend to play by the CDC's rules then I consider I went out and worked every day during COVID. We have a few positive cases in my company. One was very serious. But we were all around and in close proximity to a number of people who tested positive at some point over the 6-12 months. And we all went to gas stations, super markets, etc, which tells me...going by what the CDC has said if I'm pretending to play that game, then everyone in my company either had COVID or was subjected to it many times over. Repeat that by countless businesses across the country. Very few ever would have had a reason to even get tested.

What these estimates don't account for is at the height of this crap when people thought it was very serious, the last place anyone wanted to go was a doctor's office, urgent care or a hospital unless you felt your life was a risk. Because if you didn't have COVID the place you were most likely to get it is where all the other COVID cases are.