Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Kiwi

Sparrow
I thought I'd check in with our friends at the Centers for Dimwits Control to see what flavor of propaganda and misinformation was in style today.

Remember when they used to show the actual percentages for the infected survival rate of the killer virus? Those days are gone. Now you have to do some basic arithmetic to arrive at the percentage (i.e. a task beyond the grasp of most of the populace). Why is this do you ask? Because according to their super reliable statistical model, the survival rate seems to have gone up! That's right:
Age 0-18: 99.99995% - watch out kids! better mask up in school!
Age 18-49: 99.975% - oh the agonies and perils of adulthood!
Age 50-64: 99.815% - the angel of death draws ever nearer. Make your peace.
Age 65+: 98.861% - RIP grandma

Watch out grandma - the killer virus has essentially a one percent chance of killing you. As always, keep in mind that the 65+ category includes people in their 90's and 100's. What a shame if grandpa doesn't live to see 97. I'm sure he would've powered through and enjoyed a fulfilling and active life if not for the evil virus.

And of course these numbers don't account for co-morbidities such as factoring in BMI, blood pressure, and immunosuppressive conditions.

It's a lot easier to scare people by saying "oh no, 25 deaths per 100,000!" as opposed to "99.975% survival rate." The change in presentation is subtle, but undoubtedly calculated and intentional.

But my glee was quickly dashed by attempting to make sense of the gobbledegook that passes for their explanation of the "statistical model" used to generate these numbers.

Is it possible to validate these models? May I see them? Do they have any predictive power? Of course not!! English translation: it's all made up.

It seems to me that they're really concerned about factoring in "unrecognized deaths" but not about the falsely attributed deaths based on flu-like symptoms, motorcycle collisions, and Medicaid payouts. I expect the actual survival rates are much higher, but even with their most fudgy fudging of the numbers this is the best they can do to scare people.

I can honestly see a time when this information is largely offline, and only given to the experts in government to pass onto their health departments. Especially when it comes to mortality statistics. The excuse will be "stopping the spread of misinformation to save lives".

LeoniusD

Pelican
Wait...I'm confused. What about COVID-20, COVID-21, COVID-22, COVID-23...?

He said the last time that it would be gone by spring 2022 - now it's fall 2022.

They need a few years yet to achieve all the goals:

+ implement constant lifelong bi-yearly vaccination for adults
+ get covid vaccine added to the childhood vaccine regimen - but yearly at least
+ implement biometric covid passports that ostracize and exclude the unvaccinated in order to achieve higher coverage long-term
+ achieve all the additional goals of the Great Reset - transfer to corporations, more bankruptcies of small businesses, interruption of food supply chains and greater control of food supply

And this is important:

+ All those goals have to be achieved WORLDWIDE - Africa has a vaccination rate of 1-2% - they are about to receive their biggest 400 mio. vaccine shipment. It will take years to implement what Israel, UK or Iceland has done.

My prediction is that they will keep up the pressure as long as possible - but the lockdowns and intermittent sever restrictions will continue for 5,10 - possibly even 15 years. If everyone was as organized and obedient as the Brits, then it could be done in 3 years, but add Africa to the mix and it will take rather 10 years.

But remember - life goes on and no one can take your divine freedom from you.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Good grief, check out the imagery in the video. He's directly calling out the globalist fascists and their media allies. It's too bad he complied with the shot mandate, but otherwise this is really good stuff.
Wonder how long till the fake rape accusations start surfacing. Some old woman will show up to claim Clapton raped her half a century ago or something.

aynrus

Pelican
I assume most heard about this book being released, by Robert Kennedy Jr:

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health​

From Amazon description:
When the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since November 1984 and the leading architect of “agency capture”—the corporate seizure of America’s public health agencies by the pharmaceutical industry—happen to be the same man, conflicts of interest arise. Wearing both hats, Dr. Anthony Stephen Fauci, tasked with managing the COVID-19 pandemic in the US, peddled and back-pedaled his prescriptions as Pharma profits and bureaucratic powers grew and public health waned.

Working in tandem with his long-term partner, billionaire Bill Gates, to corral Americans toward a single vaccine solution to COVID, Dr. Fauci committed zero dollars to studying or promoting early treatment with various drug combinations that could dramatically reduce deaths and hospitalizations. Meanwhile, in an assault on our First Amendment guarantee of free speech, Dr. Fauci’s Silicon Valley and media allies dutifully censored criticism of his policies on mainstream social media and collaborated to muzzle any medical information about therapies and treatments that might end the pandemic and compete with vaccines.

After effectively abolishing the First Amendment right to free speech, Dr. Fauci subverted our Seventh Amendment rights to jury trials by arranging to shield reckless and negligent pharmaceutical corporations from liability for injuries from any COVID countermeasures, including vaccines. His lockdowns targeted First Amendment religious freedom by closing churches—while keeping liquor stores open as “essential businesses”—and abolishing century-old religious exemptions to vaccination. Dr. Fauci’s enforced quarantine trampled the Constitutional rights of assembly, of association, and to petition the government, and our Fifth Amendment protection against uncompensated taking of private property. His arbitrary mask and lockdown diktats, without public hearings or rulemaking, strangled our Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment due process guarantees. His tracking and tracing initiatives bulldozed Constitutional rights to privacy and travel, and our Fourth Amendment protections against warrantless searches and seizures.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
I’m cross-posting this from the whenever you finish a book, post it here thread, because I read an excellent book on the Covid scam and I recommend it to everyone who wants the crucial facts and figures all in one spot:

Pseudopandemic by Iain Davis

This is an exhaustive, well-sourced, 400 page book outlining just about every last detail of the Covid hoax. It covers everything, from why the vaccines are neither safe nor effective to how the Great Reset biosecurity state is intended to work.

I do have a few quibbles, as despite the title he regards Covid as a real new disease, whereas I don’t think Covid even exists and is just a renaming of common, age old respiratory diseases. But that’s a minor complaint. This book is worth reading if you want just about every piece of important information related to the fake plague at your fingertips. Everything is footnoted.

It’s still available on Amazon, probably not for much longer, but you can also get a free e-copy from his website, all you have to do is subscribe to his newsletter. It really is an excellent treasure trove of facts and explanations for everything that’s happening:

Edited to add: This isn’t an excerpt from the book, but you can get a real taste of his writing style and skill in argumentation from this blog entry, if you’re considering whether to read his book:

Last edited:
Yeah - there are old populations like Italy with a natural death rate of 10,7. Italians live longer than the US with a life expectancy of over 83 vs 78 in the US. The US has a much younger population - mostly due to mass migration in recent decades. Without that it would be also around 10,7 or higher with the babyboomers dying off.

And even with migration the death rate is rising due to the babyboomers - the migration does not even offset that. Only when they are mostly gone will the death rate go down as migration is unlikely to stop.
Italy also has the second highest median age of any major nation on earth. The median age of a resident of Rome is around 45. It would stand to reason that for large parts of Italy, the median would be near 60.

Same trend with small towns with a lot of retirees.

The only reason why Italy's population hasn't notably declined over the last ten years is the sheer influx of immigration to Italy. Estimated at 500,000 per year.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Yeah, but it's a little too late since he criticised the regime of the hoax in Dec 20 and then received the juice from that regime anyway. Seems odd to me.

1630316810921.png

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ERIC CLAPTON:

Following the PM’s announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021 I feel honour bound to make an announcement of my own:
I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.

Eric Clapton

He's been in the celebrity system for decades - Freemason gesture.

Have any of you reddit users seen hundreds of subs going private with this message (protesting against reddit's decision to freely allow dicussion on Covid from all sides):

Last week, hundreds of subs stood together and requested Reddit take action against COVID misinformation on the site. Reddit's response was insufficient and took an approach that both sides of the argument carry equal weight and credibility. We have gone private to spread awareness and urge more concrete and tangible action from reddit that helps protect users from misinformation. Meanwhile, please help by reporting covid misinformation on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/report

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
3e4970bdce4e1b2a.png

22c.gif

LeoniusD

Pelican
Brief illness = covid vaxx side effect.

Got an update from acquaintances in Germany.

The country is entering into ever greater dictatorship. The very young under 30 year olds and the over 50 year olds are the most believing in the narrative. The young 20 year olds are even more resigned saying that they won't be able to change things, thus they get the vaccines.

+ Hamburg and other countries implemented so called 2g rules which allow many companies and even government institutions to only allow entry for the vaccinated or recovered. My buddy went with friends to an Italian restaurant and the waitress asked them for vaxx pass papers before taking the order. They left, called her a Sanitary fascist and went to a Turkish place. The Turks generally don't care much about the rules and regulations since most are supposedly voluntary, but many companies happily enforce them as the cops harrass those places non-stop.
+ In many big cities you cannot even have your mask under the nose - the locals just start screaming at you like insane psychopaths advising you on how to put on your mask.
+ My friends were especially disappointed about the so-called based Zoomers. The morons are as radical or even more than the elderly who believe everything in the media. The most resistance you see among the X-Gen and older Millennials between 30-50. Guess the elite got the propaganda down for the young ones.
+ One acquaintance of mine is a doctor working in a German hospital. He did not see anything unusual going on in hospitals during the entire pandemic. Only now in recent months does he see an uptick in strange cases of post-vaccination side-effects. 2 elderly ladies were both lying in one room recuperating from one of those vaxxes. They both knew what happened and would rather get shot than receive the 'booster'.
+ In one company a female friend of a friend heard the boss saying: 'Everyone has to put on the masks, because we have one co-worker who is unvaccinated and she can endanger us. Thus we all have to wear the masks!'

Well - took the Germans only 90 years to return back to their Nazi roots.

And all of this is just the beginning....