Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
607dee4d6654d740.jpeg

Posting for relevance, here Dr. Kaufman explains in an interview with a Russian naturopath how he came to the conclusion that virology is pseudoscience and all of this gibberish we've been plastered with is mountains of lies, those of you who were skeptic of people who were skeptic of "germ theory" can have a full understanding of the origins of the theory of "viruses cause sickness" and why it is ridiculous:

scubadude

Woodpecker
Good news guys. We’ve exceeded even sociopath Fauci’s highest stated levels needed for herd immunity. It’s over. Time to end all the mandates, close vax centers and destroy remaining vax supply. Right? Right?? /s

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Good news guys. We’ve exceeded even sociopath Fauci’s highest stated levels needed for herd immunity. It’s over. Time to end all the mandates, close vax centers and destroy remaining vax supply. Right? Right?? /s
The CDC tweeted on Thursday: "Data from blood donations show Americans w/ COVID-19 antibodies increased from 20.5% to 83.3% after the rollout of #COVID19 vaccines."
Math problem:

So if roughly 50% in the US are jabbed and the jab is responsible for the increased number of people (by 400%) how many morons does it take to pull numbers out of a collective anus?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Today at the demonstration I got a flyer from someone, which gave me an insight that's so obvious that I overlooked it for 1.5 years.

First article of the Dutch constitution is ''everyone in the NL gets treated the same in a similar case, discrimination on any ground whatsoever is not allowed''

I've been looking a lot into things like the Nuremberg Conference or European Treaty of Human Rights, but the only juridical principle, that everyone in the NL and broader in the West knows, the principle of equal treatment/prohibition of discrimination, that has been milked so hard for decades to set groups against each other, black/white and so on, has been set aside for the vaxxed/non-vaxxed. In other words, what that means is that the core principle upon (in the case of NL, article ONE) which our society is based doesn't exist anymore. In practicality at least, in word it still does exist.

This brings me to the following conclusion: we were never meant to have all the rights we've had for the last decades. It was just an intermediary step to destroy Whitey, Christianity, to enslave people to sin. When these goals were achieved, the show could be stopped and they could go back to business, enslaving the entire earth. Man, sometimes it is truly hard to realize that everything you believed in was a lie, and it was set up as a lie decades before they introduced it. How can people be so soaked in evil and unrighteousness, knowingly what they're doing? Well that's an entire different question I believe..