Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
Was trying to avoid news cycle but ol' Joe sucked me back in... Wanted to share this excellent documentary if it hasn't been posted here before- really logs the "scientific" progress of Gain-of-Function research and how we got here with SARS-CoV-2. After the 1:00:00 mark it starts getting into modern Covid content, and between 01:53:30 and 02:04:20, it particularly drills down into origins of SARS-2 in the Wuhan lab.... If you really want to nerd out, part 1 is 9.5 hours long.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
A couple useful links for sorting out who owns what media outlet, and why propaganda takes the form it does:

The Media Navigator:

Foundations funding the official “Left”:

This is why the official media is worthless, and only independent journalists can be expected to do any serious reporting - which, however, only reaches a limited readership and sometimes gets the reporter killed or jailed like Assange.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
From the article:
This is the thing: there is no point in engaging these people on the details of their hoax. Yes, you can find a lot of gotchas. But as long as you agree that there is a new virus, you are letting them win. They are not bothered by this nitpicking. What’s more, this line of argument doesn’t actually go anywhere – by saying “people with natural immunity shouldn’t have to get the vaccine,” you’re de facto agreeing that everyone without natural immunity should have to get the vaccine.

Gary D. Barnett made a similar point:

One of the aspects of the perpetuation of tyranny during this scam called the ‘Covid pandemic,’ is the “too smart by half” approach, which leads to a circular argument against a circular narrative. In this instance, nothing is ever fully refuted, little is ever achieved; the result being the promotion of the original narrative. This is very common concerning the current situation, and the most harm is being caused by many of those claiming to be on the side of right and liberty.

An example of this is the argument by ‘libertarians’ and independent writers and reporters who continue in their efforts to fight for the right to gain universal treatment of ‘Covid-19’ by promoting what they call ‘cures’ in the forms of Ivermectin and other claimed remedies. By doing this, they are accepting that there is a deadly ‘virus’ called ‘Covid,’ and that it can be ‘cured’ by using their preferred method. But there has never been any pure isolation, separation, or identification of anything called ‘SARS-CoV-2’ or ‘Covid-19.’ In other words, it does not exist, so how can one or another remedy ‘cure’ it?
Anglin and Barnett are right. Covid-19 almost certainly doesn’t exist, and while Ivermectin probably does generally make people feel better and healthier, this is surely to do with its anti-parasitic properties. Ridding the body of parasites will make you feel good, but that doesn’t mean you were infected with a novel virus Covid-19.

Barefaced

Sparrow
If this is even true, which it’s probably not, what happened to all the field hospitals they were setting up last year, that never got used? If it’s so bad, and they’re running out of room, why not do that? Just more propaganda to stir up anger at the unvaxxed. Also, who has a “cardiac emergency” but has time to be turned away from 43 ICUs in 3 states?

William Faulkner

Pigeon
Orthodox
Michael Savage's podcast on COVID + Marijuana is interesting. Available here: https://megaphone.link/ADV7291485468
Michael Wiener is a crack pot and a fraud. Look into his past. The guy probably smoked more marijuana than anybody. He used to hang out with pedophile Allen Ginsburg in San Francisco where Mr. Wiener lives to this day...up in Sausalito far from the unwashed masses. He also helped his son create Rock Star energy drink - which is probably more dangerous than marijuana. Much like Trump he has a 'schtick' - I'm not sure what he really believes about anything.

Michael Wiener is a crack pot and a fraud. Look into his past. The guy probably smoked more marijuana than anybody. He used to hang out with pedophile Allen Ginsburg in San Francisco where Mr. Wiener lives to this day...up in Sausalito far from the unwashed masses. He also helped his son create Rock Star energy drink - which is probably more dangerous than marijuana. Much like Trump he has a 'schtick' - I'm not sure what he really believes about anything.
He was best when talking about his early life, culture, immigration, etc. But over the years the contrarian schtick got very old. One of the last times I listened was when he was raving against Limbaugh for questioning the pandemic hoax at the beginning. Maybe he came around since then but if so just for self-serving reasons. Better than the atrocious Levin or Shapiro, but a tribe member nonetheless and a grifter on patriotic Middle America.

Over the last 30 years, the critical last chance to turn America away from the precipice, no nationalist was allowed a major platform. Buchanan was it for a brief moment, Trump seemed like it too, but the actions never matched the talk. Plenty of time to meet with Kanye and Kim Kardashian, tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires, prison reform for criminal blacks, lots of love for minorities etc. But no movement on ending birthright citizenship, no reduction to legal immigration, no noticeable increase in deportations, a useless border wall that just redirected the flood and basically nothing to hang your hat on, just empty one-liners and apparent complicity in the “insurrection” hoax that put a target on the back of every one of his supporters.

William Faulkner

Pigeon
Orthodox
Yeah I did used to enjoy listening to his stories about his past. He was a botanist as well I believe. He apparently spent years in the Amazon and some exotic island studying plants. He also has great stories about restaurants and cooking. Unfortunately he is just another Mark Levin kinda character. Over all these years he never spoke about his wife...but spent countless hours discussing his poodles. He wrote an entire book about one of his dogs. I think he even dressed his poodles up in pink. I am pretty sure he was replaced by Ben Shapiro in his time slots nationwide. It's all so obvious. Trotsky would be so proud.

Easy_C

Peacock

He is kinda nuts, but keep in mind he played an understated part in forming the whole America First ideology. A lot of those ideas trace back to things he said in the 2000s.

Weed use wouldn’t surprise me with him. I suspect that his vehemence against it is because of some emotional driver.

He also doesn’t seem to be wrong. His assessment of the effects of Weed is accurate as far as I can tell and usage data shows that leftists use it at 6x the rate of right wingers. That would explain why left wingers always know people who died of it and right wingers rarely do.