Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If this is even true, which it’s probably not, what happened to all the field hospitals they were setting up last year, that never got used? If it’s so bad, and they’re running out of room, why not do that? Just more propaganda to stir up anger at the unvaxxed. Also, who has a “cardiac emergency” but has time to be turned away from 43 ICUs in 3 states?
Yeah I smell a load of BS.

And if there are hospitals 'at capacity' its because they have either fired or furloughed their nurses and doctors. The remaining staff are probably burned out and mad. They could do 'field' hospitals, but if its like here in Vancouver, they would never find the people to staff them. We are about to lose up to 20% of our medical professionals here.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Yeah I smell a load of BS.

And if there are hospitals 'at capacity' its because they have either fired or furloughed their nurses and doctors. The remaining staff are probably burned out and mad. They could do 'field' hospitals, but if its like here in Vancouver, they would never find the people to staff them. We are about to lose up to 20% of our medical professionals here.
Or even better... there was no patients!

VANCOUVER -- The makeshift hospital at the Vancouver Convention Centre, which was repurposed with COVID-19 overflow beds, is being shut down without ever taking patients.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker

MIdazolam used to end lives of elderly people in care homes. Deaths then classed at being due to 'covid' Notice the abnormally high perscribing of Midazolam in January 2020 just as the crisis kicked off! Twice the rate as in the previous 3 years for that month.

image-28.png

image-56.png

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Have you heard about the study conducted in June by the University of Florida that showed that masks for school aged children tested positive for a host of deadly bacteria including E. coli, several species of streptococcus and staphylococcus bacteria, and bacteria that cause meningitis, pneumonia, Legionnaire's Disease, diphtheria, Lyme disease, and meningitis?

If so, you thwarted the efforts of a certain search engine that rhymes with "snoogle" to suppress this critical finding. Not only will the auto-fill stop working once you start to type the word "mask" after "University of Florida," but once you type in "University of Florida mask pathogen study" it won't show you any results related to the study. Try a search engine that rhymes with "buck buck throw" and behold the very different set of results you're shown.

But even using this "better" search engine, your second result will be a link to some super sleuth "fact checking" by our totally objective and reliable friends at Snopes, who inform us that this was not a "standardized study." Luckily for you, I can use my scientific background to introduce a control group. I'm going to take some fresh masks out of their packaging...and.... wow! No pathogens! See, that wasn't so hard. Of course the other alternative is that the masks do come pre-packaged with deadly pathogens with wouldn't surprise me at this point.

The idea that only randomized control studies are scientifically valid is dead wrong and, dare I say it, misinformation!! Observational studies are very useful and have scientific merit - the benefit of using a control group is that they can establish causation whereas observational studies cannot. But we don't need to establish causation here, it's irrelevant why a mask on a child's face is riddled with deadly bacteria.

The university immediately back-pedaled and claimed they can't vouch for the "chain of custody" of the masks and noted that, according to the CDC, "wearing a mask is among the most effective measures for preventing and mitigating the spread of COVID-19." Keep in mind that these masks were collected by parents of school children. Where exactly would these people get access to all of the bacteria? They rolled them around in a sewer or a pile of dog excrement? Even the WHO chimed in to discredit the findings. I will grant that the sample size is too small to draw universal conclusions, but what happened to "even if it only saves one life?" If the study is so invalid, why is our favorite search engine totally suppressing it?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/florida-lab-pathogens-masks/

Note the misleading headlines: "Did University of Fla. Lab Find 'Dangerous Pathogens' on kids masks?" (Answer is yes, and why the stupid quotation marks? They are dangerous pathogens.)
"At least six masks reportedly tested positive for potentially dangerous pathogens." Not reportedly. They did and you know damn well that they did.

More lies:
Despite hyperbolized accounts of the above bacteria in media reports, a majority of the pathogens are common and rarely cause severe illness or disease. And as the study itself noted, not all bacteria are harmful or pathogenic — many of those listed in the above table are part of the human flora on skin, saliva, or in the gut
Yes E. coli is found in the gut, but it's also deadly when ingested so this nonsenical "argument" can be disregarded. If these bacteria are so harmless then you wouldn't mind eating a cookie saturated with them, right?

The small-scale study did not differentiate the inside of the mask from the outside, so it is impossible to say whether the bacteria came from the skin and saliva of the child wearing the mask, or whether the mask had been contaminated through external contact.

So what? Who cares where it came from? If your child fell ill with any of these diseases would it be some sort of consolation to you if it didn't originate inside the child? Do you understand that the child will touch both the inside and outside of the mask? The point is that these things are magnets for bacteria. Irrelevant, emotional, and intentionally misleading, just like the rest of the filth.

Also note that this is the same university that published a study showing more acute respiratory illness events than participants ( 3267 vs. 2371) in a study comparing paper masks and N95 masks.

Bottom line - lies and more lies. Not only are masks useless, but they are actually more likely to cause harm to the wearer. Avoid at all costs. Also avoid fact checking propaganda. Follow the science.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
4ee7e23d6ad8b088.jpeg

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

MIdazolam used to end lives of elderly people in care homes. Deaths then classed at being due to 'covid' Notice the abnormally high perscribing of Midazolam in January 2020 just as the crisis kicked off! Twice the rate as in the previous 3 years for that month.

View attachment 33636

View attachment 33637
All for the cause of a "good death", that slimy euphemism for murder, according to Matt Hancock. The times we live in.

3e7df5cab5b53e07.jpeg

It does appear she had two family members die. You can find their obits from the names in the article. However, it's light on details, including saying the elderly grandmother had pneumonia when admitted. The uncle mentions coughing and not eating but nothing else. Everyone else was a "cousin." Given that she works for the county commissioner and is connected to the mayor...I was suspicious.

So I looked up bed capacity for Palm Beach County...and it appears her uncle having to be sent to a hospital an hour and a half away can't be true (unless there were something else big going on which he needed treatment for). That would mean they had to take him to somewhere like Homestead, which begs all believability. Low and behold, Palm Beach County has many ICU beds available.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
4ee7e23d6ad8b088.jpeg

The day Candace and Terry Ayers got their second Covid-19 vaccination in early March was a day of hope and excitement for the entire family.
"I took my parents to get that second jab, and we were all so excited," said their son, Marc Ayers. "We are a family that believes in science. We believe in masks, and we believe in vaccines. We were ready to get back to normal."

This sounds like Babylon bee.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The day Candace and Terry Ayers got their second Covid-19 vaccination in early March was a day of hope and excitement for the entire family.
"I took my parents to get that second jab, and we were all so excited," said their son, Marc Ayers. "We are a family that believes in science. We believe in masks, and we believe in vaccines. We were ready to get back to normal."

They forgot to say they believe in totalitarian technocracy.

Science is a tool and process, not a belief system.
Masks and vaccines are products, not belief systems.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker

It’s beyond parody at this point. And it’s proof of Hollywood’s creative bankruptcy that the last two years have been a potential goldmine for comedy but instead the “artists” and “visionaries” choose to continue to crack stale, lame anti-Trump jokes.

We believe in science! We believe in Masks! We believe in Vaccines!” I guess this is their pathetic attempt to get the blacks on board the clot shot train, days after Minaj initiated her Tweet storm.

“Science! Masks! Vaccines! Science! Masks! Vaccines! Then we go back to normal! All thanks to Science! Masks! Vaccines! Then you can go out and play again, kids, we promise!”

Pretty soon they’re not even going to bother with articles or press conferences anymore, they’re just going to start chanting robot slogans on TV and in school and teach schoolkids to chant in unison.