Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

"It's Not The Same Thing": Jen Psaki Asked Why Migrants Walking Across Border Don't Have To Show Vaccine Proof​

After the earlier Biden-mandated vaccine requirement for federal workers and all armed forces branches, and with the city of D.C. itself now issuing a vaccine mandate for public school student athletes and child care center staffers, a big segment of the US public is questioning: where will it end? After all, even a potential future requirement to show proof of Covid vaccine to merely travel domestically on an airline is still "on the table" as an "option".

With these stringent and watchful federal, state and local regulations -including masking in some places - being increasingly imposed on American citizens, one might assume at minimum there are vaccine and Covid testing requirements in place for migrants who are now walking across the border, often setting up camps in crowded conditions on the US side of the border. But that would be to assume wrongly, given the following exchange between a Fox White House correspondent and Biden's press secretary Jen Psaki...

Journalist Peter Doocy's question centered on the even more obvious: if foreign travelers entering the US are required to show proof of a Covid vaccine, then why not such a minimal requirement in place for illegals trying to cross the US-Mexico border?

"Is somebody asking the foreign nationals who are walking to Del Rio, Texas and who are setting up camps this side of the border for proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test?" he asked.

Doocy further pointed out that currently those crossing the border don't even have to show a negative Covid test, apparently:

"First of all, I can re-address for you what steps we take …"

"So if somebody walks into the country, right across the river, does somebody ask to see their vaccination card?" Doocy asked.

"Well, let me explain to you again, Peter, how our process works," the press secretary said.

Psaki said that as migrants come across the border, they are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and quarantined if they are symptomatic.

And that's where Psaki tried to dodge the question altogether, while also implying that no, there are no requirements in place at the border.

"They are not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time," she continued.

"It’s not the same thing. These are individuals, as we’ve noted … we are expelling individuals based on Title 42 specifically because of COVID. Because we want to prevent a scenario where large numbers of people are gathering, posing a threat to the community and also to the migrants themselves."

The Fox correspondent pointed to the hypocrisy and strange double-standard of requiring the vaccine for tens of millions of federal workers and others, and requiring essentially a 'vaccine passport' for foreigners flying in the country, but when a migrant walks across the border, this is somehow different.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Re: Maskless Emmys

Statement from LA County's Department of Public Health regarding mask-less Emmys.

E_wa3lUVgAAbCpm

What a load of poppycock.

MRBR1908

Pigeon
I definitely am anti-mandate, but did get some good news (hopefully true) at my company. The word that I've heard is our owner is strongly Anti-Vaxx, thinks this is huge government overreach, and that even though as an overall company we're over 100 people, we have multiple branches and that the interpretation is 100 per location. So in that regards, seems like "at the moment" I'm okay with my current work place... Hoping to see more awakening and resistance this fall/winter.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Pulmonary Nurse of 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients by Following COVID Protocols​

Albert Spence is a pulmonary nurse with 31 years of experience. He recently gave public testimony before the South Carolina State Legislature on “therapeutic options” for COVID-19.

Once again, we are finding that nurses who have been working on the frontlines treating COVID-19 patients are the most informed people in the U.S. right now who truly know what is going on in the hospitals, especially when it comes to COVID-19 protocols, and the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.”

We absolutely need to be listening to these frontline workers right now instead of the talking head “doctors” on TV who never actually treat patients, if we truly want to know what the truth is. Wall Street and the pharmaceutical industry now control the corporate media, and they will never publish testimonies like this, even though it is public knowledge now having been recorded by the South Carolina legislature.

In this public testimony, Mr. Spence relates how he followed all the advice in the beginning of how the medical system wanted him to treat COVID patients, even though so much of it went against his 30+ years of experience in treating patients with respiratory illnesses.

But when the COVID patients started dwindling down in his ward at the beginning of this year, and he found out that the CDC had changed the threshold for PCR tests by reducing the tests from 40 cycles to 28, then he realized what was happening, and it horrified him.

He had been unwittingly assisting in killing his patients by just “doing what I was told.” He now knows that these patients were dying from the COVID protocols, and not COVID-19.

I lost sleep over it. I was having chest pain over it. It woke me up in the middle of the night – hit me hard. I could not sleep.

Because my first week or two there (COVID ward), I didn’t lead them to the gate, but I’m the guy that euthanized people.

They call it “comfort care.” But when you get to the point where you can’t take (oxygen mask) off, you get so upset. You haven’t seen your family except through maybe an iPad, in weeks.

And you’re never going to come off the high flow, and the doctor says: “You’ve done your best. But this is going to be it for you.”

And so the patients get all teary eyed and upset, and they call in the palliative team, and they all hold their hands and cry.

But they said: “We can keep you comfortable.”

Here comes Albert (referring to himself). He’s got the morphine and ativan, and I load them up and take off the high flow, and they gas themselves to death.

And I’m the guy who was pushing the buttons, like in the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

Pulmonary Nurse of 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients by Following COVID Protocols​

Yes, I watched that a few days ago. It's very powerful testimony.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
This is a very interesting video where they discuss the psychological aspects of controlling the masses. Specifically the phenomenon of mass formation or mind control. It's interesting for me because it's possible to see how the elite methodically created the conditions, not just last year, but in previous decades of constant change leading to nihilism, atomisation, demoralisation, isolation and dependence on the state (infantilism). One can see how we've been conditioned to have free-floating anxiety about nebulous, grand, global enemies such as terrorism, global warming and now a deadly virus. Of course the common denominator is that, by inference, the enemy is within, it's those of us who refuse to acknowledge the threat, who refuse to go along with the narrative, who're the enemy.

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Could it be caused by the "vaccines"? That would be my guess.

Possible but could also be partly how we've legitimized this. As another poster said, covid symptoms cover almost anything and everyone thinks they've had it.

They were already insanely expanding the definition of disability before covid, to cover anything which got them attention and an excuse to publicly complain.

This is the same thing on steroids and a sign of a very unhealthy society.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Yeah, it's never been more than rebranded flu. This hoax is so ridiculously simple it's almost genius.
I'm astounded that people still can't see this. Most people who see through the rest of the hoax still think Covid exists, they just think it's been exaggerated to benefit the elites. Andrew Anglin at Daily Stormer has written about this, how he'll get mail from readers saying, "I agree with everything you're saying, except I'm sure the virus exists." They will support everything he says except him saying Covid is just the flu rebranded - even though they already know about the well-documented deficiencies of the PCR test! Even though they know their history, and they know there's never before been a global pandemic that spread to every corner of the planet and struck down the population of the entire planet simultaneously!

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
The problem is that people cannot admit to themselves that they've been fooled this bad and that the politicians can lie so shamelessly straight to their face. It's like an inner pride or lack of imagination that prevents them from such conclusion. I see now that it really is easier to fool someone than to convince he was fooled.