Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Good stuff here, though I am encountering some cognitive dissonance between #1 (survival rate 99.5% or more) and #13 (asymptomatic/false positive PCR test). Do the “asymptomatic” or false positive “cases” factor in when calculating the IFR?
Edit: I just read the article and everything I wrote here is explained better there. So I just suggest you re-read it.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
People who are sick have stopped going to the doctor or the clinic to get tested, or are declining COVID tests, because they know that the test results, true or not, will be used to justify more restrictions. So, the government is trying to make an end run around it.

This is not far from "you're guilty" just for being alive.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FAUyWDTUcAA8yuW

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
They're clearly worried that this whole thing isn't going to work. They're rushing the vaccine now... Swiss news saying it'll be out by September. Everyone should have a solution ready on how to avoid the vaccine by then. It's guaranteed to be highly toxic, if you're lucky you get side effects, if you're unlucky you will be part of "pandemic 2" that Bill Gates insinuated. Could also be a kill shot, but I think that's probably for later.

https://www.20min.ch/story/corona-i...m-september-auf-den-markt-kommen-775709188461

The plan is to force the vaccine. And if people who got the shot die in greater numbers during the next wave, then suppress that information. THAT is their playbook.

Suddenly doing the opposite (release a virus that's actually dangerous, and a vaccine that actually works) isn't even possible as far as I can tell and based on the information we've gathered in the past 2 months.

Posts from April 29, 2020.

Pretty good predictions, @Enhanced Eddie.