Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
A new COVID variant just dropped...

Botswana​

50921751-10238113-image-a-12_1637770209431.jpg

Okay, vaxxers, don't forget your booster shots!

New Botswana variant with 32 'horrific' mutations is the most evolved Covid strain EVER and could be 'worse than Delta' — as expert says it may have emerged in an HIV patient​

Scroll down to the comments and sort by best.

People know what's up.

This is encouraging considering its coming from the UK.

Crazy88

Pigeon
Scroll down to the comments and sort by best.

People know what's up.

This is encouraging considering its coming from the UK.
They’re hyping this one pretty hard, there were at least 20 different headlines popping up in my news feed today by the hour, a carefully coordinated fear mongering rollout.

But I do wonder, how does a new dangerous variant that’s vaccine resistant go together with the non stop “get vaccinated” propaganda?

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
They’re hyping this one pretty hard, there were at least 20 different headlines popping up in my news feed today by the hour, a carefully coordinated fear mongering rollout.

But I do wonder, how does a new dangerous variant that’s vaccine resistant go together with the non stop “get vaccinated” propaganda?
"New 5th booster is here to combat the zetacuck variant > Wow! The unvaxxed don't want to get it! They're spreading the variant! Stricter vax passports and mandates!"

@BattleBeagle: My first thoughts are they're covering for themselves as ADE or other vaccine related injuries kick in.

8e5eb00653b4d486.png

No the deflation is kicking in again so they're trying to blame it on the only hoax anyone (right, left, and even members here) will believe: that there's a pandemic.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
@BattleBeagle: My first thoughts are they're covering for themselves as ADE or other vaccine related injuries kick in.

8e5eb00653b4d486.png

At this moment it is for me like I'm watching a comedy movie. Popcorn opened up and laughing about the absurdity that gets more absurd by the day.

Bird

Pelican
Today, after a long time, my non-existent face mask was pointed out to me again.

I was almost done with my groceries at the supermarket when a clerk told me I needed to wear a mask. I casually replied, "Yes, yes," which meant I didn't care. She repeated herself, I had to wear a mask. I said "I don't have a mask". She disappeared, and after a minute she came back with a mask. She held out her finger with the mask to me and I said I was going to the register now anyway. Then I said I also could leave the full shopping cart here and leave the market immediately. Whereupon she said only "mask" and I said loudly "NO" and went to the cash register. Not a single word more from her.

The next time the conversation is limited to a loud NO and no further attention to the employees. A clear and distinct announcement, or refusal to the mask must be enough, further dialogues are not purposeful.

As long as no one explicitly tells me to leave the market, I don't care about the women's chatter. Period.