Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Andrew Anglin succinctly explains why Covid is just the flu relabelled - we know this because all the serious, severe symptoms associated with Covid - right down to loss of smell, damaged lungs and heart issues - have been described as being symptoms of severe cases of the flu in countless scientific papers in the pre-Covid era.

Since all these ostensibly new symptoms really aren’t, then Covid is just the flu. As always, though, some cases of the flu are extremely serious and some are even fatal:

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Its staged, but only in that they expected the staff to be for the mandate.

Watch the lower ranked health care staff (the women) get very frightened when asked if they should have a vaccine mandate. They know the expected answer, yet despite their fear, not one of them says yes.

Then a consultant (thats as pretty far as you can go as a practicing doctor), who has more power, authority, job security, and money, just says what everyone of them is too scared to say.
Yup, as a doctor he knew he was in a leadership position, so he stepped forward to speak on behalf of the nursing staff who didn't have as much agency to speak freely. If he hadn't spoken up, it would have undermined his authority and credibility with the rest of the staff, as they had probably already discussed the absurdity of the narrative amongst themselves.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Andrew Anglin succinctly explains why Covid is just the flu relabelled - we know this because all the serious, severe symptoms associated with Covid - right down to loss of smell, damaged lungs and heart issues - have been described as being symptoms of severe cases of the flu in countless scientific papers in the pre-Covid era.

Since all these ostensibly new symptoms really aren’t, then Covid is just the flu. As always, though, some cases of the flu are extremely serious and some are even fatal:

I welcome a counter-argument to Anglin. No hostility in this to any side. Anglin provides a pretty passionate argument. I'm willing to listen to anyone that mitigates or counters him.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
This looks staged but it could be genuine. Anyhow, it gets so much publicity so they are pushing an agenda with it.

It's not staged, but probably was intended to be. Once the cameras are live with the mayor, they can't be shut off. The Savid was probably furious that someone was allowed to question him live like that, on air, by a doctor no less. Someone got fired for not vetting that Doc.

Mistakes like that are blessings from God, just so everyone knows. God refuses to let his truth be covered for too long, or silenced for too long, and will let His enemies become careless and stupid so that eventually the Truth leaks out from brave people like Dr. James.

They probably wanted to shut off the camera, but doing so while a mayor is live would have caused even a bigger scandal, so all they could do was take it on the chin.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
I welcome a counter-argument to Anglin. No hostility in this to any side. Anglin provides a pretty passionate argument. I'm willing to listen to anyone that mitigates or counters him.

Anglin's theory is a plausible one. However, there are unique markers of COVID, supposedly - my girl works in a lab and they are able to pinpoint COVID infected cells from non-COVID cells - but the fact that it causes the same symptoms and has the same mutating properties as the flu makes me believe a slightly modified version of Anglin's thesis:

Covid is just a "super-flu" that is, a man-made more potent version of the regular flu. They were experimenting on making the flu more deadly, in an attempt to "understand it" (i.e. develop bio weapons) and it got loose immediately by infecting the staff and going to the rest of the world.

So it's more than the flu rebranded, it's also upgraded, and this new upgraded flu has basically absorbed the old flu the same way a new species absorbs a lesser one.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Anglin's theory is a plausible one. However, there are unique markers of COVID, supposedly - my girl works in a lab and they are able to pinpoint COVID infected cells from non-COVID cells - but the fact that it causes the same symptoms and has the same mutating properties as the flu makes me believe a slightly modified version of Anglin's thesis:

Covid is just a "super-flu" that is, a man-made more potent version of the regular flu. They were experimenting on making the flu more deadly, in an attempt to "understand it" (i.e. develop bio weapons) and it got loose immediately by infecting the staff and going to the rest of the world.

So it's more than the flu rebranded, it's also upgraded, and this new upgraded flu has basically absorbed the old flu the same way a new species absorbs a lesser one.
Makes sense, especially given the nature of all people surrounding the Wuhan Lab (including Fauci and other US people). There are so many common symptoms between wu-flu, common flu, and common pneumonia. We've addressed here (and it is the only place I've seen it really covered) the 2020 phenomena of: massive CV deaths but at the same time the near eradication of Common Flu and Pneumonia. It will be interesting to see how they massage the 2021 mortality numbers.

I have a theory that Fauci continues to be in his position largely because he MUST stay there in order to throw people off the trail of his Wuhan lab culpability. Congratulations, Player, you played yourself. His masters tolerate his continued performance for a variety of reasons: a) they may well also be culpable, b) he's a reliable front man for the general cause (vaxx uptake), and c) if all truth comes to light, then he becomes disposable as a fall-guy at that time.

I'm curious what test methodology is able to distinguish the difference you note above. Is it amenable to being used as a CV diagnostic tool (cost effective, reliable, easily deployed into a rapid test kit)? Given the recent abandonment of PCR tests, it appears the gov't and "science" world have quietly called "uncle" on much of their own logical basis in the CV crisis. They admitted that the primary CV diagnostic test was BOGUS - because it couldn't differentiate. They successfully hid this massive failure from the world, by cowardly announcing via a mundane CDC webpage link and simply not talking about it. Of course, our supple media have steadfastly ignored this huge development.

Edit - Samseau, re: the test they use to determine CV distinct from common flu: is it capable of distinguishing between variants?

Regarding Anglin - I'm having a harder time discounting him. I avoid stormfront, but this article is better than I anticipated. This is no toothless clown on the steps of the courthouse screaming obscenities at minorities. Was surprised at the general strength of his argument.

Last edited:

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox

Thank you. It's all is fake.
Frankly, this lie/hoax isn't even worth a discussion other than on how to shut down these lies and make government know it should not try again, ever.
I know a few people believe in it, because "they trust the [fake, pseduo] science", because "they had it" (they had flu symptoms and one had panic attack, actually), etc, I don't talk to them anymore, not worth my time. They usually also believe Kennedy was killed by a crazy lone gunman not associated with any special services, emissions causing climate warming, etc, etc, just an astounding belief into a bunch of most despicable liars called the government.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Daily, and from various new sources, I am hearing increasing normie frustration. Calls from friends and family, mostly vaxxed, with "breakthroughs."

The normie crowd is becoming ripe for persuasion, as the narrative is not holding up to their experience. Keep dropping truth, guys. Don't be arrogant or emotional. Just calmly state the truth to whoever is becoming a potential convert. I avoid confrontation with hard-core narrativites. They are unpersuadable.

But many normies are realizing - "I've done everything they asked me to do for 2 years, and it isn't working. What gives?"

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
I must be one unique specimen, who couldn't even get sniffles despite trying my best to get it for 2 years, and I mean trying.
I got to think what my DNA must be worth... might be looking into billionaire future.
Even my elderly and very sick relative couldn't get anything despite being in medical facilities almost daily for years.
I should try to sell my DNA sequence to the government, I'm like a walking vax with boosters, while theirs aren't working against common cold.
Seriously, there're 8 old strains of coronavirus common cold. They might have gotten one more harmless strain, that's natural
inconsequential process, there'll be more down the road...no one should care.
They killed so many through stress, lockdowns, denial of medical care, none of such extra mortality was seen in Sweden that didn't have the fear mill - this means only one thing: flu is being exploited.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I must be one unique specimen, who couldn't even get sniffles despite trying my best to get it for 2 years, and I mean trying.
I got to think what my DNA must be worth... might be looking into billionaire future.
Even my elderly and very sick relative couldn't get anything despite being in medical facilities almost daily for years.
I should try to sell my DNA sequence to the government, I'm like a walking vax with boosters, while theirs aren't working against common cold.
Seriously, there're 8 old strains of coronavirus common cold. They might have gotten one more harmless strain, that's natural
inconsequential process, there'll be more down the road...no one should care.
They killed so many through stress, lockdowns, denial of medical care, none of such extra mortality was seen in Sweden that didn't have the fear mill - this means only one thing: flu is being exploited.
Another donor at the "Pureblood Sperm Bank."

Nonvaxxed sperm - 15k per
Nonvaxxed, no CV history - 20k per
Nonvaxxed, no CV history, no test history - 25k per
Nonvaxxed, no CV history, no test history, natural anti-body confirmed - 50k per

This being a retail operation, servicing a well-financed and desperate female clientele - resale will be at least 3X to cover overhead and leave a little room for profit.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member

Nonvaxxed, no CV history, no test history, natural anti-body confirmed - 50k per

This being a retail operation, servicing a well-financed and desperate female clientele - resale will be at least 3X to cover overhead and leave a little room for profit.
bhMw9cx.png

NowhereFast

Pigeon
Other Christian

Covid even in milder cases feels more like contact with a poison gas like a blood or nerve agent rather than a flu or a cold.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Sperm was always cheap compared to eggs. Just imagine the price of fertile young women after the great reset and the great cull was done.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
What a lot of people don't realize is that hypochondria can cause all kinds of physical symptoms, anything from sensations to actual physically manifesting damage.
One can even get temporary tumors for mental reasons, which then rapidly disappear, I had personally seen that.
One can get wounds open up on skin for mental reasons and this is well-documented. Heart, breathing problems, feeling terrible, loss of smell, etc it's very easy to get for mental reasons.

I believe most of the "symptoms" of this fake are the results of mass psychosis.
People are worked up by the media, and when they do get common cold or flu their subconscious fear drives them into all kinds of mental symptoms experienced as if physical.

Last edited:

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim

Masking up, locking down, and sanitizing people just seems counter productive in hindsight. You want your immune system to be constantly exposed to some sort of viruses (in small viral loads) so that your body can detect it, and build long lasting, cross-immunity against it and similar virusus.

Putting your self in a really sterile environment really does weaken you. Look at how robust people from the Eastern part of the world is when it comes to food hygeine, most Westerners get food poisining even with the slightest of bacteria.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Covid even in milder cases feels more like contact with a poison gas like a blood or nerve agent rather than a flu or a cold.
When I had Covid a year ago, I specifically thought it felt different and unique from a cold or fly. However, I can't say it felt like poison gas. I was like being sick, but with a different icky feeling, and unique symptoms regarding blood oxygen levels.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Then narrative may be shifting, but the restrictions are getting tighter and more tyrannical here In the UK.

Masks are everywhere and a negative test is now needed to receive medical treatment. Oh and Sturgeon (Scotland) said that masks will be here for years.

It’s just another damage limitation. The carrot and stick usage will remain forever.