Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
^^^ Below is the video clip of Dr. Steve James confronting Sajid Javid over compulsory vaccines.

Unjabbed ICU doctor who challenged Sajid Javid over compulsory vaccines for NHS staff insists he's NOT anti-vaxx because he's seen the 'great benefit' from jabs with 'huge reduction' of seriously-ill Covid patients in hospital​

• Dr Steve James works as a consultant anaesthetist at King's College Hospital
  • He said: 'I'm not anti-surgery, but it doesn't mean surgery is what I need to have'
  • But Dr Hilary Jones said it is 'unethical' for unjabbed doctor to put patients at risk
  • Comments follow Dr James telling Sajid Javid about his refusal to be vaccinated

He's seen the great benefit from the jabs.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
Why do you think the 'carefuls' are getting hit so hard lately? Its the people who feel they did everything right are getting sick and a few dying.

I personally think the Almighty certainly notes your attitude about this whole thing, and depending on how fear-free and rational you remain, you're credited all the safety you need. No line toeing or experimental medicine needed.

So backwards, and yet so true...

This will probably boil some lurker's blood reading this, but maybe thats the point...

Enoch

Hummingbird
Why do you think the 'carefuls' are getting hit so hard lately? Its the people who feel they did everything right are getting sick and a few dying.

I personally think the Almighty certainly notes your attitude about this whole thing, and depending on how fear-free and rational you remain, you're credited all the safety you need. No line toeing or experimental medicine needed.

So backwards, and yet so true...

This will probably boil some lurker's blood reading this, but maybe thats the point...
This is the first flu season after the widespread jab rollout. Rolling out a jab in May that's supposed to protect you from respiratory viruses associated with cold dark weather is marketing genius.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Aside from other things that explain it (attitude, damage from vax), excessive hygiene, mask wearing, avoidance of "microbes" are excellent ways to guarantee one will be hit by all possible respiratory infections.

Ozzymandius

Sparrow
Non-Christian
Anglin's theory is a plausible one. However, there are unique markers of COVID, supposedly - my girl works in a lab and they are able to pinpoint COVID infected cells from non-COVID cells - but the fact that it causes the same symptoms and has the same mutating properties as the flu makes me believe a slightly modified version of Anglin's thesis:

Covid is just a "super-flu" that is, a man-made more potent version of the regular flu. They were experimenting on making the flu more deadly, in an attempt to "understand it" (i.e. develop bio weapons) and it got loose immediately by infecting the staff and going to the rest of the world.

So it's more than the flu rebranded, it's also upgraded, and this new upgraded flu has basically absorbed the old flu the same way a new species absorbs a lesser one.

Agreed.

In my 50+ years on earth, I have had the flu maybe once every 3-4 years. Always in "flu season," i.e. fall/winter and never lasting more than 2 days.

I got whatever covid is back in July 2021 when I was still living in Los Angeles. Height of summer, 100 F heat. I have NEVER gotten the flu in summer and had never even heard of anyone getting the cold/flu in hot weather. It also lasted a whole TWO WEEKS in my case, instead of two days.

At the same time, 3 other people in my jiu-jitsu school also got it. One of them had a severe case, passing out, bedridden for days.

For me, it was fairly mild, as I was already taking quercetin, zinc and vitamin C. But I was too weak and fatigued to do much, other than rest on my recliner and do a little work on my PC.

Bottom line, I think Anglin is a bit off by saying it is "simply the flu rebranded and there is no new virus."

There clearly IS some kind of new flu virus that is going around, as it has unique characteristics compared to the "normal" flu.

The one thing I do agree with him though is that even though the new virus has some unique characteristics, it's no more deadly than the regular seasonal flu. The only real difference is that it can hit us in any season, not just fall or winter.

Either way, NOTHING justifies the lockdowns and the global vaccine mandates.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Incredible sadism (and look at the pic of that "Toronto doctor" he looks like someone who might be slipping rat poison into IVs, Dr. Death's activities should be checked on):

Yeah they look uncomfortable. And miserable. These sickos are taking the childhood away from these innocent souls and then parade it around like it's some noble thing to do.

Pure satanism.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
They're determined to suffocate everyone. CDC is supposed to issue new guidance soon.
Libs just secured 2024 Presidential bid:
You know, a lot of us thought they were about to wind down the covid tyranny. I guess that was wrong. Of course his chart is absurd and even has two of the 2.5 hr squares different colors, shouldn't need to say that part.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
ukylETl.png

Link to above thread.

scubadude

Woodpecker
Biden announced “free” masks and tests for all Americans. What’s that type of medicine called again when the government provides medical equipment and tests?

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Biden announced “free” masks and tests for all Americans. What’s that type of medicine called again when the government provides medical equipment and tests?
Free masks? That's extremely concerning. That plus the mask chart Bernie Sanders shared makes me think they're going to ramp up the mask mandates for all. They want the peasants muzzled and subdued.

scubadude

Woodpecker
If Trump had said this, the left would be calling him a racist that wants to kill immigrants and undocumented.

Attachments

• C6294126-5000-4F54-B53C-C5E7B812247E.jpeg
    C6294126-5000-4F54-B53C-C5E7B812247E.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 6

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
Agreed.

In my 50+ years on earth, I have had the flu maybe once every 3-4 years. Always in "flu season," i.e. fall/winter and never lasting more than 2 days.

I got whatever covid is back in July 2021 when I was still living in Los Angeles. Height of summer, 100 F heat. I have NEVER gotten the flu in summer and had never even heard of anyone getting the cold/flu in hot weather. It also lasted a whole TWO WEEKS in my case, instead of two days.

At the same time, 3 other people in my jiu-jitsu school also got it. One of them had a severe case, passing out, bedridden for days.

For me, it was fairly mild, as I was already taking quercetin, zinc and vitamin C. But I was too weak and fatigued to do much, other than rest on my recliner and do a little work on my PC.

Bottom line, I think Anglin is a bit off by saying it is "simply the flu rebranded and there is no new virus."

There clearly IS some kind of new flu virus that is going around, as it has unique characteristics compared to the "normal" flu.

The one thing I do agree with him though is that even though the new virus has some unique characteristics, it's no more deadly than the regular seasonal flu. The only real difference is that it can hit us in any season, not just fall or winter.

Either way, NOTHING justifies the lockdowns and the global vaccine mandates.
isn't that basically the case Anglin is making? He recently reiterated his point. Basically being: it's a coronavirus, there are many coronaviruses responsible for the flu, this one is being tracked and identified in order to create panic. It probably comes from a lab, but it's not obvious to me that that makes it more potent, since the whole outbreak event might have been planned as well (which kinda figures if you look at who worked there and funneled money there).

I would agree with that, and I don't even know that it has been all that potent if you look at adjusted IFR. Probably far less deadly than the black flu in 2019, or the one in 2016 (going by excess mortality data from Germany).

Ioannidis' updated estimates suggest the same: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.08.21260210v2.full

So yeah, the whole thing is a scam and it was planned pretty detailed, down to the speeches given by our supposed leaders.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Free masks? That's extremely concerning. That plus the mask chart Bernie Sanders shared makes me think they're going to ramp up the mask mandates for all. They want the peasants muzzled and subdued.
It's pretty obvious they are coordinating and ramping up the mask & vaccine mandates to shut down the upcoming "March for Life" (January 21) and "Defeat the Mandates DC" (January 23) in Washington, D.C. Also, let's not forget that DC Mayor's citywide vaccine mandates goes into effect on January 15 for establishments such as restaurants, gyms, etc.

The whole thing reeks desperation because people are starting to question everything. The COVID narrative is falling apart.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I think Covid is like a TV show that has jumped the shark. The cracks in the whole Covid storyline are becoming more and more obvious to everybody, and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it. People who were true believers a year ago are becoming skeptics. I live in a place with official mask mandates at the county level, and mandatory signs everywhere, and a huge number of people (including me) just don't wear their masks. Nobody challenges it. You go in a store, and while a lot of people do have masks, there are a lot that don't have masks, and nobody says anything. Restaurants and bars in particular are mask free. The level of compliance is nothing like it was early in the panic.

Likewise, the percentage of people getting boosters is much lower than the percentages for the original jabs. People realize the original jabs don't work, because they say you need a booster. However, they know the booster won't work either, because they say you'll soon need a fourth jab, and also because they know all kinds of people who still get Covid in spite of being boosted. So, the number of people is way down for the third jab, and will be even lower for the fourth.

The doctors and government officials are trying to double down with harsher and more tyrannical mandates and measures, but more and more people are waking up and seeing how things really are. Pretty soon I expect the whole thing to blow up, and governments and politicians will be distancing themselves from their previous positions on the subject.

Finally, as is typical with most pandemics, the Covid variants are getting milder, and more and more people are getting it. Usually by the time this happens, the pandemic is almost over, and the infection rates naturally drop off to low levels. I think we are approaching this as well.

I expect the whole pandemic regime will fall apart over the course of this year, and hopefully will be mostly gone by summer. I expect the unvaxxed will still be prohibited from entering some countries until sometime next year, but I expect most other vax mandates will fall apart fairly soon.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The government of my municipality included the following in its latest public health update:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updated its guidelines on COVID-19 isolation and quarantine based on science

Oooh, science, that sounds all smart and stuff. May I see it? What "science" in particular? Any links, citations? Oh, none? OK, whatever you say, I'm sure if science says so then I can trust whatever the CDC says. After all, I'm too dumb and too busy to read and research things on my own, to interpret information, and draw my own conclusions. I'm sure the CDC has my best interests in mind anyway, so why would I bother doing any of those things? Thanks, science.