Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant

300 doctors come together to demand Spotify censorship​

““Any podcast that platforms dangerous people, people spreading dangerous ideas and misinformation, should not be allowed to go unchecked on the Spotify platform,” says Abbie Richards, who came up with the idea of the letter. "

hmm Abbie Richards… wanna bet on a wikipedia “early life”?

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant
ukylETl.png

Link to above thread.
Globalhomo is willing to pressure spotify enough to censor Rogan - since Rogan has an exclusive contract they make make him non-compete - so cancel his show and legally prevent him from podcasting elsewhere.

Globalhomo as we all know is literally wiling to have companies lose billions - like Gillette - as @Roosh once pointed out the purpose of corporations is not to make money its about power and control.

I wonder how long Greenwald is going to last - I am really surprised he has lasted this long.

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Jewish
Globalhomo is willing to pressure spotify enough to censor Rogan - since Rogan has an exclusive contract they make make him non-compete - so cancel his show and legally prevent him from podcasting elsewhere.

Globalhomo as we all know is literally wiling to have companies lose billions - like Gillette - as @Roosh once pointed out the purpose of corporations is not to make money its about power and control.

I wonder how long Greenwald is going to last - I am really surprised he has lasted this long.
Spotify is not going to do it, since they know that Joe Rogan (who seems to be living well below his means) will just be able to fund his own platform and take away lots and lots of eyeballs (and ears) with him.

OrthoSerb

Robin
Orthodox
More emails have now been released showing that leading scientists that publically rejected any possibility of the virus originating from the Wuhan lab in private considered the lab origin hypothesis to be the likelier cause. It's another nail in the coffin of science and scientism. The news hasn't attracted wider attention.

I really can’t think of a plausible natural scenario where you get from the bat virus or one very similar to it to nCoV where you insert exactly 4 amino acids 12 nucleotide that all have to be added at the exact same time to gain this function – that and you don’t change any other amino acid in S2? I just can’t figure out how this gets accomplished in nature.

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant
Spotify is not going to do it, since they know that Joe Rogan (who seems to be living well below his means) will just be able to fund his own platform and take away lots and lots of eyeballs (and ears) with him.
If he has a non-compete they can shut him up. Remember they are willing to lose money, leave money on the table, piss off customers.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
It's pretty obvious they are coordinating and ramping up the mask & vaccine mandates to shut down the upcoming "March for Life" (January 21) and "Defeat the Mandates DC" (January 23) in Washington, D.C. Also, let's not forget that DC Mayor's citywide vaccine mandates goes into effect on January 15 for establishments such as restaurants, gyms, etc.

The whole thing reeks desperation because people are starting to question everything. The COVID narrative is falling apart.

Maybe. The thing is, however, that right across the Potomac river in Virginia there are few, if any restrictions. So, the protestors can stay in hotels in Virginia, take a sack lunch and ride the train or bus into DC, do their march, then head back out into Virginia for some socializing with each other. She's just hurting all the restaurants, cafes, hotels and other businesses in DC that could have made some good money off of the two events but will now watch all the participants spend all their money outside the city.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
2008, ACLU saying all the right things, they were against mandating vax and quarantines even for smallpox, real and dangerous disease... look at their tunes now - Pfizer/Soros money talks.

American history contains vivid reminders that grafting the values of law enforcement and national security
onto public heath is both ineffective and dangerous.
Too often, fears of disease and epidemics justified abuses of state powers.
Highly discriminatory and forcible vaccination and quarantine measures adopted in response
to outbreaks of plague and smallpox over the past century had consistently accelerated
rather than slowed the spread of disease, while fomenting public trust and, in some cases, riots.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Terrifying numbers out of a new Rasmussen poll, especially if you live in a blue state.

Among the "highlights":
  • 75% of likely Democratic voters – but only 21% of Republicans and 38% of unaffiliated voters – have a favorable opinion of Dr. Fauci
  • 55% of Democratic voters would support...a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
  • Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
  • Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.
  • Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
  • 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Terrifying numbers out of a new Rasmussen poll, especially if you live in a blue state.

Among the "highlights":

This is a sobering rebuttal to the ideas that "the tide is turning" and "the narrative is falling apart." I'd like to believe this is the case, but my observation leads me to believe that in fact the opposite is true. Some make this claim based on what they see as they scroll through idiotic social media. "I'm seeing a lot more X,Y,Z recently." I try to tell them that they're only seeing what Z'berg is allowing them to see.

It's so plainly obvious to us that the narrative is absurd and easily dismissed, but we fail to put ourselves in the mindset of people who are utterly brainwashed and for whom no revelation, fact, study, or admission can cause them to abandon the belief which has become all-encompassing and central to their lives, the fundamental tenet for a bizarre and corrupt spirituality.

For the true believers, the narrative is stronger and more believable than it's ever been. I fear this push to make us believe that the tide is turning is a attempt to lull us into complacency, to soften us up for a serious escalation. The phony judicial decisions are included in the script.

Thank you @BillMcNeal for showing us that the resolve of the enemy hasn't weakened in the face of overwhelming evidence dismantling their distorted view of reality. Ours must not weaken. We must not discount the extreme degree of psychosis infecting those who oppose us. We can't assume their view has any basis in reality or fact, and we must accept that they are guided by irrational motivations which people like us can scarcely comprehend.

Leftists will never accept the truth about Covid. Forget about it. Let me explain.

This covid theatre is about the establishment unwilling to lose its power. The current establishment (the ruling class) is the state, the mainstream media, academia, and government-protected corporations. It's no surprise all of these institutions are on board with the covid agenda because they know that they're dying and they want to hold on to their power.

Leftists have no other choice than to cling to the covid narrative because they are basically parasites who want free shit. If the current power structure crumbles, there will be no government to extort resources from productive individuals and redistribute it to the parasites.

In a world without politics, leftism can't exist. Free riders literally starve without the establishment. For leftists, covid is a matter of survival. So forget about persuading them that this covid thing is a hoax. They know it but they don't care because their existence depends on it. Never expect dignity from parasites. They need to be mercilessly crushed (i.e. abandoned). They won't be persuaded.