300 doctors come together to demand Spotify censorship
A movement to add pressure.
hmm Abbie Richards… wanna bet on a wikipedia “early life”?
Globalhomo is willing to pressure spotify enough to censor Rogan - since Rogan has an exclusive contract they make make him non-compete - so cancel his show and legally prevent him from podcasting elsewhere.
Spotify is not going to do it, since they know that Joe Rogan (who seems to be living well below his means) will just be able to fund his own platform and take away lots and lots of eyeballs (and ears) with him.Globalhomo is willing to pressure spotify enough to censor Rogan - since Rogan has an exclusive contract they make make him non-compete - so cancel his show and legally prevent him from podcasting elsewhere.
Globalhomo as we all know is literally wiling to have companies lose billions - like Gillette - as @Roosh once pointed out the purpose of corporations is not to make money its about power and control.
I wonder how long Greenwald is going to last - I am really surprised he has lasted this long.
I really can’t think of a plausible natural scenario where you get from the bat virus or one very similar to it to nCoV where you insert exactly 4 amino acids 12 nucleotide that all have to be added at the exact same time to gain this function – that and you don’t change any other amino acid in S2? I just can’t figure out how this gets accomplished in nature.
If he has a non-compete they can shut him up. Remember they are willing to lose money, leave money on the table, piss off customers.Spotify is not going to do it, since they know that Joe Rogan (who seems to be living well below his means) will just be able to fund his own platform and take away lots and lots of eyeballs (and ears) with him.
Maybe. The thing is, however, that right across the Potomac river in Virginia there are few, if any restrictions. So, the protestors can stay in hotels in Virginia, take a sack lunch and ride the train or bus into DC, do their march, then head back out into Virginia for some socializing with each other. She's just hurting all the restaurants, cafes, hotels and other businesses in DC that could have made some good money off of the two events but will now watch all the participants spend all their money outside the city.It's pretty obvious they are coordinating and ramping up the mask & vaccine mandates to shut down the upcoming "March for Life" (January 21) and "Defeat the Mandates DC" (January 23) in Washington, D.C. Also, let's not forget that DC Mayor's citywide vaccine mandates goes into effect on January 15 for establishments such as restaurants, gyms, etc.
The whole thing reeks desperation because people are starting to question everything. The COVID narrative is falling apart.
American history contains vivid reminders that grafting the values of law enforcement and national security
onto public heath is both ineffective and dangerous.
Too often, fears of disease and epidemics justified abuses of state powers.
Highly discriminatory and forcible vaccination and quarantine measures adopted in response
to outbreaks of plague and smallpox over the past century had consistently accelerated
rather than slowed the spread of disease, while fomenting public trust and, in some cases, riots.
- 75% of likely Democratic voters – but only 21% of Republicans and 38% of unaffiliated voters – have a favorable opinion of Dr. Fauci
- 55% of Democratic voters would support...a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.
- Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Terrifying numbers out of a new Rasmussen poll, especially if you live in a blue state.
While many voters have become skeptical toward the federal government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a majority of Democrats embrace restrictive policies, including punitive measures against those who haven’t gotten the COVID-19 vaccine.www.rasmussenreports.com
Among the "highlights":