Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Excellent deconstruct of the false narratives and failed policies overall

Worth a watch

I remember listening to Dr Atlas when he was brought on to the Trump “ task force”. If Fauxci and Birk had been fired as they should have and Atlas had replaced them to lead it the entire world would have been different ( better off) Who knows the election might of not been stolen by mail in ballots under the guise of the pandemic.

Easy_C

Peacock
Report on Fauci’s investment activities. He actually made 1.7 Million USD and has a net worth of 8 figures.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

This is one of the most unintentionally funny videos I've seen of the COVID lunacy and mass formation psychosis. They're literally wrestling a guy to the ground for not wearing a mask on a ski lift while people in the background cheer it on. That is peak clown world.

The guy should wait a year or two until there is more evidence about how all of this was completely irrational, and then sue the living daylights out of the ski resort. I think he'll get a big settlement from the company running the resort. That video makes them look completely insane.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Wasn't sure which thread to post this in but, anyone feel like the queen of England contracting covid is just another psyop to crank up restrictions again? There were rumors as far back as last November that she was sick. Some were even speculating that she had passed already and they were just covering it up as no one had seen her for months. So maybe the play is, the queen who was already sick with, I dunno, cancer, they say she contracted covid, she passes, [inter]national tragedy and suddenly we have to start taking covid seriously again. It's just something fishy with these: "THE QUEEN HAS COVID" stories popping up.

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
Jewish
Wasn't sure which thread to post this in but, anyone feel like the queen of England contracting covid is just another psyop to crank up restrictions again? There were rumors as far back as last November that she was sick. Some were even speculating that she had passed already and they were just covering it up as no one had seen her for months. So maybe the play is, the queen who was already sick with, I dunno, cancer, they say she contracted covid, she passes, [inter]national tragedy and suddenly we have to start taking covid seriously again. It's just something fishy with these: "THE QUEEN HAS COVID" stories popping up.

Didn't the entire royal family catch covid just in the last few weeks?
Most notably Prince Andrew who had ties to Epstein?

Maybe it's just a tactic to avoid the media or any tough questions, similar to Trudeau?

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
When have the royal family ever been brought to heel and forced to answer any "tough questions"? Trudeau situation is vastly different, as a prime minister he's in a leadership position and has to be at least pretending he's actually leading.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
So that you know, it's a fact, it has been checked.

This may be technically true. However, why was there a big game if we are in the middle of a deadly pandemic? Are football games essential? Also, even if there were a game, why would people who are scared attend (everyone that supports vaccine mandates is scared in theory) and why would they take off masks if they believe masks work so well?

I am no expert and these questions came to my mind within seconds after reading the factcheck.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I wouldn't be surprised if she died of Covid and the mainstream news stated how this shows we must continue taking the Wuhan flu seriously and lets ignore the fact that the queen has exceeded the national lifespan by several years and that she is vaccinated.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Didn't the entire royal family catch covid just in the last few weeks?
Most notably Prince Andrew who had ties to Epstein?

Maybe it's just a tactic to avoid the media or any tough questions, similar to Trudeau?

Here's the tough question: Weren't they all vaccinated? If the Queen dies despite vaccination, it should be used as hard proof the vaccines/masks are worthless.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Here's the tough question: Weren't they all vaccinated? If the Queen dies despite vaccination, it should be used as hard proof the vaccines/masks are worthless.
The cognitive dissonance surrounds all vaccines, not just the medically worthless CovAIDS clot shot.

I read a news piece once attacking people who don’t get the measles shot after a bunch of schoolkids somewhere all got measles even though they were already vaccinated. Instead of rethinking the efficacy of the measles shot in the first place, the piece simply demonized “anti-vaxxers” yet again and blamed it all on them. Even though it made no sense since the whole basis of the measles vaxx is it’s supposed to make it so you can’t get sick with measles.

Yet you can — it happens all the time. Same way it happens all the time that people get their yearly flu shot yet often still get sick with the flu.

Rather than deal with the mounting body of scientific evidence that NO vaccine truly lives up to the hype, and that NO disease has ever been eradicated via vaccines (not polio, not tuberculosis, not measles, not flu), they double down and spew hatred and rage at stupid “anti-vaxxers,” who are apparently a menace to society for some reason.

The cult of universal vaccination is a modern religion. Doctors are the priests the modern secular mind bows down to. Much of what they say is pseudo-scientific gibberish but it’s believed simply because a doctor said it.

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Apparently, the skull bashers in Canada are not even Canadian. It is the GloboHomo mercenary army.

In 2006 there were protests against the government in Hungary. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_protests_in_Hungary ) By that time the same happened there were unmarked riot police on the streets doing nasty things and it was rumoured that they were mercenaries from Israel. Some of their actions were against the law and there were some victims loosing their eye sight but AFAIK there was no one punished for what happened then. Not even when the other political side was voted into government.

Unmarked mercenary riot police/military is something that they will use as a regular tool. The fact that they are using them means that they find the Convoy a real threat.