Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
In case anyone actually believed "the narrative is crumbling" or "it's all over soon," here's a sobering reminder of the fact that we're nowhere near the end of the madness.

Biden Extends US National Emergency Over Killer Virus (Epoch Times)

"His" decision to extend the emergency comes as several Democratic governors moved to rescind COVID-19 mandates, including mask rules, in recent days. The governors of New York and Massachusetts announced last week that they would end certain mask mandates in their states, following similar moves by New Jersey, California, Connecticut, Delaware, and Oregon. [I added the quotes]

Nevermind the US constitution. Who cares what these pesky states think. The federal nanny state will continue to hold on to its "emergency powers" indefinitely. As RFK Jr and many other have stated, governments are not in the business of giving up any powers they've acquired. The ongoing state of emergency will allow for a smooth transition to martial law and financial fascism once the US convoy gets under way in two weeks.

Meanwhile, federal health officials last week indicated during a White House briefing that they were preparing for the next phase of the pandemic, as Omicron cases have dropped.

The implication here is obvious. There will be a next phase and then a next one after that and so on. Let us not fool ourselves and be complacent. This is far from over and each step forward will be meet with two or more steps backward.

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Fox News & Newsmax Took Biden Money To Push Deadly COVID Vaccines To Its Viewers​

Corporate news outlets did not disclose the money they took to push dangerous drugs to their conservative audience

Two days ago, Chris Pandolfo at Blaze Media revealed that his media organization had filed FOIA requests regarding the Biden Administration’s covert funding of the deadly new vaccines and the American corporate media. What they discovered will certainly shock you — and it’s a crucial story that our corrupt media will work hard to make the least covered and least discussed news story of the year.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8bfbc155-445b-4f25-b807-cd5ebfdd8aea_767x732.png

What did Chris Pandolfo find? He discovered that nearly the entire corporate media took money from the Biden Administration to push the vaccines to their audiences without disclosing it. More importantly, so-called “conservative” media organizations took money from the Biden Administration to spin positive stories about deadly and ineffective vaccines to their conservative viwers who were right to be suspicious — and did not disclose it.

Fox News took the money and said nothing to its conservative viewers.

Newsmax took the money and said nothing to its conservative viewers.

In response to a FOIA request filed by TheBlaze, HHS revealed that it purchased advertising from major news networks including ABC, CBS, and NBC, as well as cable TV news stations Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC, legacy media publications including the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post, digital media companies like BuzzFeed News and Newsmax, and hundreds of local newspapers and TV stations. These outlets were collectively responsible for publishing countless articles and video segments regarding the vaccine that were nearly uniformly positive about the vaccine in terms of both its efficacy and safety.

That is the largest and most comprehensive breach of journalistic ethics that has ever occurred. Almost everybody took the money. Almost everybody lied about the vaccines (knowingly or unknowingly). Almost everybody refused to report anything negative about the vaccines — because they were paid to close their eyes. Almost everybody is implicated.

Now that the new COVID vaccines have been shown to be not only dangerous and ineffective but highly dangerous, the American public would naturally expect the American news media to do some investigation into the biggest medical experiment in the history of the world. That’s not going to happen. The American corporate media has been paid off by the Biden Administration, and so they’re running Ukraine war footage 24/7 in the hope that the American public will forget the last two years of media-manufactured COVID mania.

Let me add some personal details to the largest corporate media scandal of the year: I have been contacted by a whistleblower inside Newsmax who has confirmed the broad details of this story. That insider confirms: Newsmax executives agreed to take the money from Biden’s Health and Human Services (HHS) to push only positive coverage of the new COVID vaccines.

Let me add another personal detail: I was contacted by top Newsmax executives and told to halt any negative coverage of the vaccines in 2021. I was told that “it was problematic” for Newsmax. I was given some version of this warning multiple times by multiple executives. Obviously, I did not heed their advice.

Of course, almost everyone else employed in the corporate media did keep their mouths shut. I discussed the outright ban on negative vaccine coverage with other Newsmax producers and top anchors at the time, and they were aware that they could not provide negative coverage of the news vaccines without repercussions from the network. I was contacted by PR experts who worked with Newsmax and was told that medical experts and doctors who might say negative things about the new vaccines would not be booked as guests at all.

In other words, the Biden Administration’s money did not just pay for pro-vaccine advertising at outlets like Fox and Newsmax: it paid for an outright ban on any negative coverage. There’s a word for that kind of thing, and the word is: propaganda. Corporate news executives with no medical training and no expertise began to make ludicrous announcements that were basically blanket endorsements of the deadly and untested vaccines. Pandolfo decribes this propaganda:

Other publications, such as the Los Angeles Times, featured advice from experts on how readers could convince vaccine-hesitant people in their lives to change their minds. The Washington Post covered "the pro-vaccine messages people want to hear." Newsmax has reported how the vaccines have "been demonstrated to be safe and effective" and "encouraged citizens, especially those at risk, to get immunized."

HHS did not immediately respond when asked if the agency used taxpayer dollars to pay for people to be interviewed, or for a PR firm to place them in interviews with news outlets.

Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy even wrote an op-ed to celebrate Joe Biden’s vaccine rollout and praise Biden’s high poll numbers. This op-ed was basically a personal plea for the American public to take medical advice from a news organization that was secretly taking money from the Biden Administration to say positive things about dangerous drugs. "At Newsmax, we have strongly advocated for the public to be vaccinated. The many medical experts who have appeared on our network have been near unanimous in support of the vaccine," Ruddy said. "I myself have gotten the Pfizer vaccine. There’s no question in my mind, countless lives would have been saved if the vaccine was available earlier."

Meanwhile, Fox News executive are continuing to enforce vaccinbe mandates with their own employees — even though the mandates have been halted by the courts. Fox is even offering $500 to any employee, right now, who proves they got the jab.

We have just lived through the most extensive propaganda campaign in the history of the world and it was paid for with taxpayer dollars. You paid for it. I paid for it. We will probably never know how much money was spent because, according to a source familiar with the FOIAs, the Biden Administration won’t release the amounts under their “trade secrets” exemption.

I’ve been telling people for the last two years that, when the truth comes out about the deadly COVID vaccines, it will topple the American corporate media.

Now you know what I was talking about.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Here's another example of what I don't want to call controlled opposition, but can be thought of as fake or misguided opposition

GOP Says It'll Investigate Fauci If It Retakes House in 2022

OK - investigate False-i, that sounds good. But what are they investigating him about?

[Ohio Senator Jim] Jordan added that Republicans, namely, will attempt to obtain information from the federal government and Fauci’s agency on whether COVID-19 had its origins in a lab in Wuhan, in China’s central Hubei Province.

“That is because they knew from the get-go [that COVID-19] … likely came from a lab, [with] gain-of-function likely done, and our tax dollars were used,” Jordan said, referring to “gain-of-function,” a controversial form of research that alters an organism in a way that may enhance biological functions such as altered transmissibility, pathogenesis, and host range.

All this lab leak business is a distraction and the least of the Demon Doctor's offenses. Let's call him to task for suppressing the truth about effective treatments and for promoting fatal treatments instead. Let’s force him to answer for privately telling people that store-bought masks are useless for stopping the spread of respiratory viruses while publicly demanding that others do it. Let’s force him to explain why he said that asymptomatic people don’t spread respiratory viruses while enforcing restrictions on asymptomatic people. How many deaths is he responsible for? How many ruined lives and livelihoods?

Why did he say that the poison injections are 100% safe and effective and that there are no side effects? What about the millions maimed and killed by them? How about all of his unethical experiments on people and animals which used taxpayer money? Since he hasn’t sued RFK for slander we can only assume that every single allegation in his book is true. Why is he not being prosecuted for the multitude of reprehensible crimes described therein?

He’s a mass genocidal murderer and we’re concerned about gain of function research which allegedly produced a virus that’s less deadly than the flu? All that proves is that he’s bad at that too. Sure, if it’s illegal then prosecute him for that, and the same goes for perjury, but considering that many of the crimes he’s committed should be punishable by death, we can save those for a later time.

I’ve not been impressed with Jordan’s theatrics. In one particularly dramatic grilling of the Demon Doctor he conceded that we’re in a deadly pandemic which has killed 800,000 people in this country. We all know that’s not true. Why does he feel the need to accept these terms of discussion? Is he afraid of alienating his Republican constituency in Ohio? It indicates at best an ignorant viewpoint and at worst a willfully deceitful one.

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to vote R in November so they can mete out justice to our oppressors. Color me not convinced. Another phony campaign promise from phony politicians.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Just another verbal placation. They dont need congressional approval to investigate or indict. They need the DOJ which they dont have

Heres another one.

How exactly would contributions to Rand Paul get Fauci fired?

:poo:

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Just another verbal placation. They dont need congressional approval to investigate or indict. They need the DOJ which they dont have

Heres another one.

How exactly would contributions to Rand Paul get Fauci fired?

:poo:

Yes, great example. I like what Rand Paul has been saying during all of this, but the point is that all it's been is talking and words. A politician opens their mouth and noises come out - big deal. A scolding parent wagging their finger at the naughty child. I'll start being impressed when there are charges, trials, tribunals, incarcerations, and gallows. Any tangible action that can demonstrate to my satisfaction that this is more than a choreographed wrestling match with villains and heroes working together for entertainment purposes.

In the meantime, I'll be investing my earnings into projects and purchases that actually improve my station in life and the senator will have to find some other way to fund his campaign.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
Yes, great example. I like what Rand Paul has been saying during all of this, but the point is that all it's been is talking and words. A politician opens their mouth and noises come out - big deal. A scolding parent wagging their finger at the naughty child. I'll start being impressed when there are charges, trials, tribunals, incarcerations, and gallows. Any tangible action that can demonstrate to my satisfaction that this is more than a choreographed wrestling match with villains and heroes working together for entertainment purposes.

In the meantime, I'll be investing my earnings into projects and purchases that actually improve my station in life and the senator will have to find some other way to fund his campaign.
it's all for show brother. They are all on the same team - freemason actors running a life-long pantomime to keep up the illusion of opposition.

A quick image search of Rand Paul on DuckDuckGo will show him in at least five mason poses.

It's hard to swallow that there is no one in politics or the Media on our side, but it's the sad truth.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Let's please put an end to this unreasonably optimistic idea that the days of the killer virus regime are behind us. The propaganda blitz is increasing in intensity as the attempts to escalate the conflict in Eastern Europe into a global bacchanal of nuclear destruction are failing to bear fruit.

As usual, the brainwashed masses are not expected to read this intentionally deceptive jumble of words with anything approaching a critical analysis.

Early in the piece we learn that

The BA.2 version of omicron is not any more severe than the original omicron variant, but it is more transmissible

Yet three paragraphs later we are informed that
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky said the BA.2 version of omicron has been present in the U.S. since mid-December, but hasn't had a chance to spread widely.

That's right folks, this "sub-variant" (new weasel word) is "more transmissible" yet despite its sinister presence in our midst for over three months it has somehow not "had a chance" to spread widely. What exactly has deprived it of this chance?

The great director continues:
So we aren't seeing this massive takeoff of omicron, of BA.2, but we do anticipate that we will see more and more of it and it may become the predominant variant in the weeks ahead,

Meaning that this fabricated "variant" will be the one that the media will focus undue attention on because we all know by now that the variants are just branded products used to satisfy the current agenda. Omicron-BA.2 - brought to you by the makers of Deltacron™ and Flurona™!

Also, no propaganda like this would be complete without some sound bites from the world's leading expert in virology, the Demon Doctor, Dr. Anthony S. False-i. Early on in the article he declares
I would not be surprised if, in the next few weeks, we do see an uptick in cases. The really important issue is that, will that be manifested in an increase in severe disease that would lead to hospitalization?

I don't know, Doctor. Will it? Not according to some other anonymous blob of experts quoted a few paragraphs later.

Most health experts said they don't expect to see a huge spike in severe infections or hospitalizations from the BA.2 version of omicron

Phew, what a relief. But don't breathe easy yet. Because those very same "health experts" warn us:

there will likely be other variants, and experts and advocates have expressed alarm that Congress is leaving America ill-prepared.

Finally, beware of the latest absurdity that is obviously being pushed in the coordinated media campaign - the idea that respiratory viruses somehow naturally spread from Europe to North America in the way that air currents naturally move from west to east. The piece from The Hill mentions that
Europe has consistently been a window into America's future throughout the pandemic. A widespread outbreak overseas is usually followed by one in the U.S. several weeks later.

A week earlier, the USA Today asked us:
As COVID-19 cases rise again in Europe, could US see the same?

My apologies for spoilers, but the answer is a powerful overwhelming "yes." This post is long enough as it is, so I'll spare you the analysis of the USA Today propaganda but I'll briefly summarize it: You should be extremely terrified, there will be more killer variants, and every human alive needs to be injected.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The great director continues:

Meaning that this fabricated "variant" will be the one that the media will focus undue attention on because we all know by now that the variants are just branded products used to satisfy the current agenda. Omicron-BA.2 - brought to you by the makers of Deltacron™ and Flurona™!

Also, no propaganda like this would be complete without some sound bites from the world's leading expert in virology, the Demon Doctor, Dr. Anthony S. False-i. Early on in the article he declares

I'm already following a few dystopian TV series and waiting for the new season on a few more. Don't have any time for the fake COVID narrative plus the writing and acting is atrocious.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Let's start our week off with a mystery. Because who doesn't like a good mystery, right? Well then, how about a so-called "COVID mystery" - namely "Africa's Low Death Rates" from our totally objective and reliable friends at the New York Times?

Now, you may be disappointed if you were able to solve the mystery in under 5 seconds like I did, but in case you didn't, you might be shocked by the totally unexpected conclusion:
Most global Covid trackers register no cases in Sierra Leone because testing for the virus here is effectively nonexistent. With no testing, there are no cases to report

Wow! What a revelation! No tests equals no cases. Truly incredible and amazing investigative journalism and not at all something that we've been saying here for two years.

Yet, after solving the mystery, this Pulitzer-worthy example of hard-hitting journalism waffles about and fills the page with paragraph after paragraph of meaningless equivocation, contradicting itself more than a slimy politician.

Central to the great mystery is this burning question posed early on:
Have the sick or dead simply not been counted?
and asked again halfway through the piece
So are Covid deaths in Africa simply not counted?

Most people die in their homes, not in hospitals, either because they can’t reach a medical facility or because their families take them home to die. Many deaths are never registered with civil authorities.
This pattern is common across sub-Saharan Africa. A recent survey by the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa found that official registration systems captured only one in three deaths.

Hmm, perhaps the victims of the murderous virus are going unreported after all.

The one sub-Saharan country where almost every death is counted is South Africa. And it’s clear from the data that Covid has killed a great many people in that country, far more than the reported virus deaths. Excess mortality data show that between May 2020 and September 2021, some 250,000 more people died from natural causes than was predicted for that time period, based on the pattern in previous years

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tens of millions of poison injections dispensed in this country.

Dr. Lawrence Mwananyanda, a Boston University epidemiologist and special adviser to the president of Zambia, said he had no doubt that the impact in Zambia had been just as severe as in South Africa, but that Zambian deaths simply had not been captured by a much weaker registration system.

Well, Lawrence has do doubt. He also has no data, but he's an expert so I trust him.

“If that is happening in South Africa, why should it be different here?

Yep, a totally scientific approach. Well done, doctor.
But many scientists tracking the pandemic on the ground disagree. It’s not possible that hundreds of thousands or even millions of Covid deaths could have gone unnoticed, they say.

“We have not seen massive burials in Africa. If that had happened, we’d have seen it,” said Dr. Thierno Baldé, who runs the W.H.O.’s Covid emergency response in Africa.

A death in Africa never goes unrecorded, as much as we are poor at record-keeping,” said Dr. Abdhalah Ziraba, an epidemiologist at the African Population and Health Research Center in Nairobi, Kenya. “There is a funeral, an announcement: A burial is never done within a week because it is a big event. For someone sitting in New York hypothesizing that they were unrecorded — well, we may not have the accurate numbers, but the perception is palpable. In the media, in your social circle, you know if there are deaths.”

Dr. Demby, the Sierra Leone health minister, who is an epidemiologist by training, agreed. “We haven’t had overflowing hospitals. We haven’t,” he said. “There is no evidence that excess deaths are occurring.”

Fascinating. So by opening your eyes and observing the world around you, you may be able to get a glimpse of the truth. No bodies piled up to the ceiling, no hastily dug mass graves. It's almost as if there is no deadly plague after all.

It was clear there had been no tide of desperately sick people.

Another "expert" mentions

it was clear that large numbers of people were not turning up in the hospital with respiratory distress.
but adds
Many are not making it to the hospital at all, and their deaths are not registered.

So to summarize, massive amounts of deaths are not recorded at all, actually are recorded in some form or another, or maybe not registered. Makes perfect sense.

This provides evidence in favor of my hypothesis that the purpose of media communication about the killer virus is to deliver its gullible consumers into such a state of helpless confusion that they'll gladly accept any solution offered by anyone claiming to serve as an authority and acting as if they're in control of the situation, no matter how morally reprehensible that solution might be.

What useful information can a discerning reader gain from this waste of words? What was the purpose of paying someone to write it, using ink and paper to print it, and paying someone else to format it on a website?

Bottom line: no tests = no virus. People with actual problems like West Africans don't have time for a fake pandemic because they have real things to worry about like Ebola, malaria, rampant corruption, unstable governments, lack of access to basic services, violent wars, and crippling poverty.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
Let's start our week off with a mystery. Because who doesn't like a good mystery, right? Well then, how about a so-called "COVID mystery" - namely "Africa's Low Death Rates" from our totally objective and reliable friends at the New York Times?

Now, you may be disappointed if you were able to solve the mystery in under 5 seconds like I did, but in case you didn't, you might be shocked by the totally unexpected conclusion:

Wow! What a revelation! No tests equals no cases. Truly incredible and amazing investigative journalism and not at all something that we've been saying here for two years.

Yet, after solving the mystery, this Pulitzer-worthy example of hard-hitting journalism waffles about and fills the page with paragraph after paragraph of meaningless equivocation, contradicting itself more than a slimy politician.

Central to the great mystery is this burning question posed early on:

and asked again halfway through the piece

Hmm, perhaps the victims of the murderous virus are going unreported after all.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tens of millions of poison injections dispensed in this country.

Well, Lawrence has do doubt. He also has no data, but he's an expert so I trust him.

Yep, a totally scientific approach. Well done, doctor.

Fascinating. So by opening your eyes and observing the world around you, you may be able to get a glimpse of the truth. No bodies piled up to the ceiling, no hastily dug mass graves. It's almost as if there is no deadly plague after all.

Another "expert" mentions

but adds

So to summarize, massive amounts of deaths are not recorded at all, actually are recorded in some form or another, or maybe not registered. Makes perfect sense.

This provides evidence in favor of my hypothesis that the purpose of media communication about the killer virus is to deliver its gullible consumers into such a state of helpless confusion that they'll gladly accept any solution offered by anyone claiming to serve as an authority and acting as if they're in control of the situation, no matter how morally reprehensible that solution might be.

What useful information can a discerning reader gain from this waste of words? What was the purpose of paying someone to write it, using ink and paper to print it, and paying someone else to format it on a website?

Bottom line: no tests = no virus. People with actual problems like West Africans don't have time for a fake pandemic because they have real things to worry about like Ebola, malaria, rampant corruption, unstable governments, lack of access to basic services, violent wars, and crippling poverty.
Long story short: Africa doesn't have many old or obese people that we can use to pad death stats for a made up disease.