Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
As usual, the New York Times is leading the charge in sowing confusion regarding the killer virus, tenderizing the deluded and panic-stricken masses into a mushy blob-like state of helplessness.

In this article, we learn that 30-40% of victims attributed to the deadly plague suffered from diabetes. Even the sub-headline correctly identifies a "diabetes crisis" which is another way of saying obesity crisis as the article points out that over 90% of people with diabetes have the Type 2 variety which is caused by bad lifestyle choices.

People with poorly controlled diabetes are especially vulnerable to severe illness from Covid, partly because diabetes impairs the immune system but also because those with the disease often struggle with high blood pressure, obesity and other underlying medical conditions that can seriously worsen a coronavirus infection.

File that under the "Stuff we've been saying for 2 years on RVF" category.

Even as the pandemic’s hold on political leaders and the public begins to fade, researchers, clinicians and other experts in the field are hoping the disproportionate suffering and death among people with diabetes will bring renewed attention to the disease, which annually claims 100,000 lives and soaks up one in four health care dollars spent.

100,000 lives every year! We were panicking about the killer virus when its supposed body count was far lower, yet 100,000 lives annually is barely worth a mention. Where are all the bold and courageous measures to address the true public health crisis of obesity? How about some fast food lockdowns or any kind of incentive, economic or otherwise, to steer people away from these poisons? Let's also keep in mind that the real death toll for the great plague is 10% or less of the actual numbers being bandied about.
Although there is much researchers don’t understand, many believe that uncontrolled diabetes greatly amplifies the perils of a Covid diagnosis. That’s because a sedentary lifestyle, putting on extra weight or failing to keep close tabs on blood sugar levels fuel chronic inflammation inside the body, which can increase insulin resistance and weaken the immune system.

While daring to point out that the nonsensical lockdowns and other idiotic measures have actually led to more diabetes cases through a spike in childhood obesity, the article dithers on with typical pandering woke talking points like "disproportionate effects on people of color and poor people" etc., and fluffy human interest anecdotes.

But then in a shocking turn, it comes back around to the realm of the sane with a truly baffling ending:
“The only way to move the needle is to reform a system that prioritizes cures and new drugs over prevention.”

(My emphasis added). I can honestly say I don't understand their angle or what is motivating them to sprinkle in some reasonable bits of truth into a matrix of obfuscation and deceptions. In any case, it's obvious the tone has shifted and the order has come down from on high.

Of course, the suggested articles are "2nd Boosters, Explained" and "Preparing for a BA.2 Wave" so we shouldn't expect the assault on the psyche of the brainwashed cult members to be easing up any time soon.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Cross post from the Western Media Propaganda thread.

The narrative with Ukraine - and Climate Change - aren't working. Narrative is shifting back to the "new wave of COVID-19".

It's not only the globalists. The US Democratic Party uses COVID fear to promote mail-in and absentee voting to increase their loyalist turnout, in this case for the 2022 primaries and midterm elections.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
This should be seen as positive, but in a way it is creepy because nobody should have ever been forced to wear a mask to travel at all. Hopefully the people cheering today will vote against any leader that supported mask mandates, especially if this leader never apologized for his error and fessed up to being wrong.

1) If most people were against the requirements to wear masks, why did the government require them? The government is supposed to serve the people and if the government required masks when most people didn't believe in this requirement and if this requirement was unnecessary, it means the government is being tyrannical. Everyone that took off their mask was only wearing the mask because they were forced to and not because they actually believed it kept them safe. This makes me think of this quote:

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Also, I remember seeing videos of people being removed from planes over their refusal to wear masks and it upset me. Why were the idiots cheering when someone was standing up to tyranny? Those people were braver than I and most other people were. They suffered financially over standing up to tyranny and they deserve to be praised, not the power hungry flight attendants kicking them off the plane. The same people cheering over allowing masks to be removed likely would have cheered someone getting kicked off the plane for removing their mask a few days ago.

Anyways, I hope this is a permanent change and that people woke up to the fact that we must cherish liberties. I am pessimistic though.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I know this is an old video, but I came across it today while perusing some virus related propaganda.

The whole fake White House set is unsettling enough as it is, but it is beyond any shadow of a doubt that the old bumbler did not receive any injection in this bizarre photo op. To make sure I wasn't reading something into it that wasn't there, I projected this on a very large screen and slowed it down to .25 and .5 speed, pausing with each frame.

You never see the fake nurse actually pushing down on the plunger in a weird edit, but that's besides the point. She withdraws the apparatus at 0:48 and it's quite clear that the needle is capped with a cylindrical plastic object. It is 100% certain and cannot be disputed unless there's been a massive redesign of medical needles since the last time I've been injected.

I can't help wondering if they're making it obvious on purpose as there's very little attempt to hide what's going on here. Are they counting on the fact that people are incapable of using their eyes and will just accept cinematic illusions even when they're poorly done? Which is to say that people just fill in the details as long as the rudiments of the activity are depicted and that no one will bother to actually look at what's supposed to be going on? Is it possible that they can be this thoroughly inept at these theatrics? Or are they just rubbing it in our faces? Do they know that anyone calling it out will just be shouted down and labelled as an anti-social lunatic so they issue this as a challenge to see if anyone will stand up to them?

Easy_C

Peacock
I can't help wondering if they're making it obvious on purpose as there's very little attempt to hide what's going on here. Are they counting on the fact that people are incapable of using their eyes and will just accept cinematic illusions even when they're poorly done? Which is to say that people just fill in the details as long as the rudiments of the activity are depicted and that no one will bother to actually look at what's supposed to be going on? Is it possible that they can be this thoroughly inept at these theatrics? Or are they just rubbing it in our faces? Do they know that anyone calling it out will just be shouted down and labelled as an anti-social lunatic so they issue this as a challenge to see if anyone will stand up to them?

No. They have gotten lazy because they don't think it matters. They know that only a small percentage of people will notice that, and that the rest of the population can be inoculated against those who do by deploying the fact checkers and various other paid shills.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
CDC finds nearly 60% of all Americans have been infected by the coronavirus

This determination was made by detecting antibodies in a robust sample size of 200,000 people, and the Centers for Dimwits Control specifically said that these antibodies resulted from infection and not from the poison injections. Let's do the numbers. 60% of 330,000,000 is 198,000,000.

The official (and phony) death toll is currently at 991,000 in the US. 991,000/198,000,000 = .005 or .5%. Total infected survival rate = 99.5% and this includes all Americans including those over the age of 80, the fat, the very fat, the diabetic, the hypertensive, and so on and doesn't account for the fact that the actual death toll is probably 10% or less of the reported number.

One can only conclude that this deadly plague poses basically zero risk for healthy individuals, and hardly any risk even for unhealthy individuals. This is coming from the stupid CDC's own numbers, not the Alex Jones Institute of Scientific Investigation.

When we look at the numbers for people below 18 it's even more absurd. According to the CDC, the total population of 332,159,037 consists of 258,126,591 people 18+ and 74,032,446 people 17 and under. According to the linked article, 75% of under 18's tested were shown to be infected by the killer virus. According to the CDC, 1,017 people in this age group had a death "involving COVID-19" meaning they're not even attempting to say the death was caused by the killer virus.

If 75% of children were infected that gives us a total of 55,524,334. 1,017/55,524,334 = .000018 which gives us an infected fatality rate of .002% or a survival rate of 99.998%, a whopping 1 in 50,000 which is consistent with what's been reported all along. This doesn't account for the fact that the reported death toll is inflated and the actual death toll is actually 10% or less of the reported number making it more likely that the actual odds of a child dying are closer to 1 in 500,000, again not accounting for comorbidities. Doing so would put the risk at 1 in a million and probably even less than that meaning that at most, a few dozen children will actually be killed by this deadly plague. Yet parents are clamoring to inject newborns and toddlers with experimental poisons.

Shame on everyone involved. The truth is shown in plain sight, so while I have sympathy for people who have been coerced and manipulated, where is the individual responsibility to do research about what might benefit or harm your child? I lament any maiming and loss of life that will result from the poison injections, but whose fault is it really if these outcomes are realized?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Yes to all.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian

This determination was made by detecting antibodies in a robust sample size of 200,000 people, and the Centers for Dimwits Control specifically said that these antibodies resulted from infection and not from the poison injections. Let's do the numbers. 60% of 330,000,000 is 198,000,000.

The official (and phony) death toll is currently at 991,000 in the US. 991,000/198,000,000 = .005 or .5%. Total infected survival rate = 99.5% and this includes all Americans including those over the age of 80, the fat, the very fat, the diabetic, the hypertensive, and so on and doesn't account for the fact that the actual death toll is probably 10% or less of the reported number.

One can only conclude that this deadly plague poses basically zero risk for healthy individuals, and hardly any risk even for unhealthy individuals. This is coming from the stupid CDC's own numbers, not the Alex Jones Institute of Scientific Investigation.

When we look at the numbers for people below 18 it's even more absurd. According to the CDC, the total population of 332,159,037 consists of 258,126,591 people 18+ and 74,032,446 people 17 and under. According to the linked article, 75% of under 18's tested were shown to be infected by the killer virus. According to the CDC, 1,017 people in this age group had a death "involving COVID-19" meaning they're not even attempting to say the death was caused by the killer virus.

If 75% of children were infected that gives us a total of 55,524,334. 1,017/55,524,334 = .000018 which gives us an infected fatality rate of .002% or a survival rate of 99.998%, a whopping 1 in 50,000 which is consistent with what's been reported all along. This doesn't account for the fact that the reported death toll is inflated and the actual death toll is actually 10% or less of the reported number making it more likely that the actual odds of a child dying are closer to 1 in 500,000, again not accounting for comorbidities. Doing so would put the risk at 1 in a million and probably even less than that meaning that at most, a few dozen children will actually be killed by this deadly plague. Yet parents are clamoring to inject newborns and toddlers with experimental poisons.

Shame on everyone involved. The truth is shown in plain sight, so while I have sympathy for people who have been coerced and manipulated, where is the individual responsibility to do research about what might benefit or harm your child? I lament any maiming and loss of life that will result from the poison injections, but whose fault is it really if these outcomes are realized?
1651163961302.png1651163986134.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

North Korean state television found that Kim Jung Un got 99.999% of the votes.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Did you know that we're currently experiencing the 6th wave of the deadly plague?

Better fish those masks out of the trash, because if you're here in the US there's a 1 in 3 chance your friendly local grocery store is going to ask you to obscure your breathing orifices with one any day.

COVID-19 cases are increasing in the United States — and could get even worse over the coming months, federal health officials warned Wednesday

They "could" but then again maybe they won't.

Right now, about a third of the U.S. population lives in areas that are considered at higher risk — mostly in the Northeast and Midwest. Those are areas where people should already be considering wearing masks indoors — but Americans elsewhere should also take notice, officials said.

“Prior increases of infections, in different waves of infection, have demonstrated that this travels across the country,” said Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, said at a White House briefing with reporters.

For an increasing number of areas, “we urge local leaders to encourage use of prevention strategies like masks in public indoor settings and increasing access to testing and treatment,” she said.

However, officials were cautious about making concrete predictions, saying how much worse the pandemic gets will depend on several factors, including to what degree previous infections will protect against new variants.

"Officials" should be pleased to learn that I've considered wearing a mask indoors. However, after careful consideration I've chosen to continue my policy of never donning an oxygen depriving but useless at stopping viruses subjugation device.

However, officials were cautious about making concrete predictions, saying how much worse the pandemic gets will depend on several factors, including to what degree previous infections will protect against new variants.

These other factors include but aren't limited to how much public attention can be distracted by other scandals and war, how much truth is made available to public scrutiny, what the globalist puppet masters want to happen, and forecasts for upcoming elections.

Last week, White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha warned in an interview with The Associated Press the U.S. will be increasingly vulnerable to the coronavirus this fall and winter if Congress doesn’t swiftly approve new funding for more vaccines and treatments.

Which is to say if we don't continue diverting billions of dollars to pharmaceutical corporations, you will all be punished and sickened by the deadly virus whose ravages you've managed to escape for over two years so far and which is naturally getting weaker according to the long standing understanding of "science."

Jha warned that without additional funding from Congress for the virus would cause “unnecessary loss of life” in the fall and winter, when the U.S. runs out of treatments.

He added the U.S. was already falling behind other nations in securing supplies of the next generation of COVID-19 vaccines and said that the domestic manufacturing base of at-home tests is already drying up as demand drops off.

Jha said domestic test manufactures have started shuttering lines and laying off workers, and in the coming weeks will begin to sell off equipment and prepare to exit the business of producing tests entirely unless the U.S. government has money to purchase more tests, like the hundreds of millions it has sent out for free to requesting households this year.

If you're unable to submit yourself to a fraudulent test that detects shed fragments of dead virus particles, that's somehow going to make you sick and die.

That would leave the U.S. reliant on other countries for testing supplies, risking shortages during a surge, Jha warned. About 8.5 million households placed orders for the latest tranche of 8 free tests since ordering opened on Monday, Jha added.

The pandemic is now 2 1/2 years old. And the U.S. has seen — depending how you count them — five waves of COVID-19 during that time, with the later surges driven by mutated versions of the coronavirus. A fifth wave occurred mainly in December and January, caused by the omicron variant.

The omicron variant spread much more easily than earlier versions.

Some experts are worried the country now is seeing signs of a sixth wave, driven by an omicron subvariant. On Wednesday, Walensky noted a steady increase in COVID-19 cases in the past five weeks, including a 26% increase nationally in the last week.

Hospitalizations also are rising, up 19% in the past week, though they remain much lower than during the omicron wave, she said.

In late February, as that wave was ebbing, the CDC released a new set of measures for communities where COVID-19 was easing its grip, with less of a focus on positive test results and more on what’s happening at hospitals.

Walensky said more than 32% of the country currently live in an area with medium or high COVID-19 community levels, including more than 9% in the highest level, where CDC recommends that masks and other mitigation efforts be used.

In the last week, an additional 8% of Americans were living in a county in medium or high COVID-19 community levels.

Officials said they are concerned that waning immunity and relaxed mitigation measures across the country may contribute to a continued rise in infections and illnesses across the country. They encouraged people — particularly older adults — to get boosters.

Some health experts say the government should be taking clearer and bolder steps.

The CDC community level guidelines are confusing to the public, and don’t give a clear picture of how much virus transmission is occurring in a community, said Dr. Lakshmi Ganapathi, an infectious diseases specialist at Harvard University.

When the government officials make recommendations but do not set rules, “it ultimately rests on every single individual picking and choosing the public health that works for them. But that’s not what is effective. If you’re talking about stemming hospitalizations and even deaths, all of these interventions work better when people do it collectively,” she said.

Blah blah blah, variants, cases, hospitalizations, hackneyed talking points, drivel, get your injections, easing restrictions is killing grandma, the great genius from Harvard declares that the only way to protect ourselves from the killer virus is to have paternalistic totalitarian government make diktats for subjugating all of its citizens, stand by for the next round of Reichsgesundheit Gesetze.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I did some additional research on this current outbreak, and the findings might be totally shocking.

Compare this map to this map and what do we see? Higher percentage of injection correlates very closely with higher rates of killer virus infection. Could it because
• the same lunatics rushing out to get injected are also having their noses penetrated with fraudulent tests?
• the mystery pharmaceutical concoctions are weakening their immune systems?
• their crippling neuroses are weakening their immune systems?

Maybe it's all of them or maybe the whole thing is just made up.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
7817d8c7da9b1b8f.jpg

b3001167655d5e13.jpeg

Last edited: