Crypto lounge thread

Simple Man

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I would like to see everyone here make some extra money….so if you have a couple hundred dollars of eth laying around…

Do a swap with the metamask wallet swap feature TODAY.

Do not wait a week after reading this, do it today.

There is potentially going to be a very big airdrop from metamask in the not too distant future (similar to ENS)

No whining about gas fees….the ENS airdrop ended up being worth a couple grand for many people.

Eat the Gas, be patient, secure yourself some $mask

Gotta look out for my rooshbros.

Ive just followed your advice good sir, thank you. It is the first time I have ever used MetaMask.

Excuse me for the lack of education on my part. I transferred 400 AUD to my metamask wallet. I used it all to buy ETH, after fees I had 260 AUD worth of ETH. I then swapped some of that for MATA. I was left with $60 worth of ETH and $100 worth of MATA. Then I transfereed $100 worth of ETH from coinspot to my metamask wallet which is now worth $47.

Spent $500 to have a wallet worth $205. Its all a bit confusing for me

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
You just need to use the swap feature on metamask to qualify for the airdrop, I believe. I think I'm going to get some $TONCOIN.

I'm using the custom gas feature on metamask to save on fees. Set it to 80 gwei. See if it goes through. Never used this feature before.

Thanks for the tips.

Kangaroo

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Ive just followed your advice good sir, thank you. It is the first time I have ever used MetaMask.

Excuse me for the lack of education on my part. I transferred 400 AUD to my metamask wallet. I used it all to buy ETH, after fees I had 260 AUD worth of ETH. I then swapped some of that for MATA. I was left with $60 worth of ETH and $100 worth of MATA. Then I transfereed $100 worth of ETH from coinspot to my metamask wallet which is now worth $47.

Spent $500 to have a wallet worth $205. Its all a bit confusing for me
If you are playing with less then 10k then use binance dont bother with metamask on ETH main chain as you just spent your $400 on fees..

Feel free to use FTM/arbitrum/BSC/AVAX/SOL etc as gas fees are cheap.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I think I'm going to get some $TONCOIN.

After doing some research it seems the mining and validating for TON Coin is not for little leaguers. You need a machine with 64GB of RAM, 100 mega bytes per second line, a powerful CPU and a 1TB SSD. This will cost about $200 / month as a validator. Mining also requires a lot of hardware. Not sure what the rewards are. But might be worth a bit of digging for those who have asked about mining.

open source

Robin
Gold Member
Is there a preferred broker/exchange/app for Americans to purchase small amounts of Bitcoin and Alt-coins without significant added fees and markups? DoWallet has been pretty easy to mess with, but it has very high fees.

Also, every path I've come across for ways to turn Bitcoin back into usable American dollar currency seems to involve significant fees, as well. How do you guys like to approach that?
You can also take a look at coinbase pro and gemini activetrader they have low fees.

I believe converting back to fiat is also relatively simple.

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
For the metamask airdrop....all that needs to be done is a swap inside the metamask wallet. I swapped from ETH to mana because it was the cheapest option (cost me about $90).....if the airdrop ends up being a couple grand that's a fair trade.

Also if anyone heeded my meme coin shill $DOBO.........it's up almost 60% today and at 100 million MC. Obviously it goes without saying this is a shit meme coin.....but that being said.....i'm getting SHIB vibes.

I won't be selling this before 1 Billion MC. NO GURANTEE OF THIS.....it's moving up fairly quickly the past day, so a correction would be healthy.

For the metamask airdrop....all that needs to be done is a swap inside the metamask wallet. I swapped from ETH to mana because it was the cheapest option (cost me about $90).....if the airdrop ends up being a couple grand that's a fair trade.

Also if anyone heeded my meme coin shill $DOBO.........it's up almost 60% today and at 100 million MC. Obviously it goes without saying this is a shit meme coin.....but that being said.....i'm getting SHIB vibes.

I won't be selling this before 1 Billion MC. NO GURANTEE OF THIS.....it's moving up fairly quickly the past day, so a correction would be healthy.

I swapped in metamask from polygon to quick, do i qualify for the airdrop?

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
This is the same guy that publically called for btc to hit 10k btw, over and over. Said the bull market was over and patted himself on the back for selling. Richard Scheuler aka Richard Heart is a grifter and has nothing of tangible value to tell you. He is the Jordan Peterson of crypto telling you info that sounds intelligent but you can't leverage off (he never told anyone to sell at 65k either as I recall). His project HEX is a worthless shitcoin and he control most of the supply through the origin account. He did this despite everyone telling him not to centralise supply to himself. It was successful on the sense the price went up but so is every shitcoin peddled by pseudo famous people. TechLead has a successful token on Ethereum too. The tokens are worthless.

He has been right on some calls but has gotten just as many wrong. My problem with him is he is a dishonest grifter and these type of character disgusts me. How about losing some weight instead of buying expensive watches?
I got to admit, something seems off about the entire Hex project. The followers strike me as the most degenerate in the crypto sphere - most don't know anything other than how lucky they were to buy in early. RH goes out of his way to buy the most gaudy clothes and accessories he can, which (assuming they are real) display an incredible lack of taste and nouveau riche behavior. Gold Gucci boots with gigantic logos? Come on now, rappers don't even do that.

But I have to admit, his token took off, and the design of it forces the degenerates to avoid selling it all at the top (most of them stake it long term and there are serious penalties for un-staking it).

I too had a small bag of it that I bought for under a penny apiece. The more I read about the guy and his background, the more learned about how many people bailed from the project in the early days with no explanation - as if they knew something was up. Once my small stake ended after a couple of months, I sold.

I probably should not have - the price went up over forty cents each and I would have had a very nice return. Even so, I still don't feel so bad about it - that would have been just a lucky guess on a very questionable project.

I have even more doubts about the pulse chain coming out soon - will it really solve all the problems he claims? Likely not. Will more people be taken in? Likely so. What about that "sacrifice phase?" What will become of the tokens thrown in by his followers? Will be surprised if they ever see that again, but who knows.

It's difficult to find a major YouTuber who will comment much on Hex other than the channels which support the project. It's almost as if everyone knows it is a scam but they're afraid of being sued for calling it out. I can't stand that - someone should speak out and let the chips fall where they may.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
$MASK is what you will get in the airdrop.
Me
You just need to use the swap feature on metamask to qualify for the airdrop, I believe. I think I'm going to get some $TONCOIN.

I'm using the custom gas feature on metamask to save on fees. Set it to 80 gwei. See if it goes through. Never used this feature before.

Thanks for the tips.
Trouble with that is if it does not go through you still pay gas. I've never had a lot of luck with adjusting that feature, it's probably better to try to time your transactions to a less busy time of day (or night). It's unfortunately very hard to do that lately since volume is always so high, but you can preview the transaction to see if you want to bite the bullet before sending. .

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Me

Trouble with that is if it does not go through you still pay gas. I've never had a lot of luck with adjusting that feature, it's probably better to try to time your transactions to a less busy time of day (or night). It's unfortunately very hard to do that lately since volume is always so high, but you can preview the transaction to see if you want to bite the bullet before sending. .
Went through ok. I’m now the proud holder of a handful of TON Coin.

You can check etherscan to see what the lows have been that day and then peg your tx a little higher:

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I got to admit, something seems off about the entire Hex project. The followers strike me as the most degenerate in the crypto sphere - most don't know anything other than how lucky they were to buy in early. RH goes out of his way to buy the most gaudy clothes and accessories he can, which (assuming they are real) display an incredible lack of taste and nouveau riche behavior. Gold Gucci boots with gigantic logos? Come on now, rappers don't even do that.

It was inevitable that something like HEX would come along. Crypto is a very economically and financially illiterate space. HEX has filtered the illiteracy and greed into an algorithm that is difficult to get out of. It's channelled the same energy of Bitcoin maximalists, who haven't been able to see anything other than the price going up, into a trap.

There is a video here of him on Kitco. The interviewer is strained on several occasions as what Richard is saying doesn't add up.

I've seen the same kind of personal branding that Richard does in online marketing scams - multi-level marketing. Gurus set themselves up, lie profusely to lure in people, who then lure in the next level. Such guys usually talk of making $200K per month, which is obviously made up. The 1st tier of people are requested to post testimonials of how the guru has shared his wisdom and how they are now living the life of Riley. Heart also does this. It's the same model, with no real value proposition.

He appears to have a complex of a messianic self-help guru. From his site:

Richard Heart is a Force for Good in The World

He spends his time making people's lives better. He produces free videos, free chat rooms, free coins and free SciVive personal development books. He gets people to stop drinking, smoking, gaming and gambling and invest in medical research. His oldest YouTube videos show you what he really cares about. He receives thank yous every day from people whose lives he's positively impacted.

Mint millions of dollars of free money exclusively for Bitcoin holders by inventing HEX which holders of over 300,000 BTC minted for free.

Richard Heart makes the world a better place.

Went through ok. I’m now the proud holder of a handful of TON Coin.

You can check etherscan to see what the lows have been that day and then peg your tx a little higher:

One thing I am worried about is what the gas prices will be when it's time to pull the ripcord. At the peak of the 2017 bubble a BTC TX was about 12X more expensive than it is now. If you port that over to Uniswap that will be over $1,500 for a swap.

I think ETH could have a good run this season as so many old money names love it and see it as a better value proposition than BTC. But it seems unworkable for its intended purpose.

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Speaking of HEX, it seems Richard Hart has put a hex on people. Makes me think of this recent article by someone we know:

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Hard to keep up in this space. Where do you buy $DOBO? My metamask is not showing an option to swap.

open source

Robin
Gold Member

Looks like it is. https://etherscan.io/address/0x07555760ecb403d8de1fe6a2c86cd7f4e4e8908b

Btw from what i've seen the metamask airdrop is a speculation, not a guarantee.

Hard to keep up in this space. Where do you buy $DOBO? My metamask is not showing an option to swap.

Pancakeswap - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogebonk#markets

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
@opensource a member of the team tweeted about there being a token. Doesn't seem very speculative to me. There's no reason they wouldn't have a token......

edit: also if you don't want to do it....then don't do it. This irritates me more than anything.......I'd say 9/10 people I tell about opportunities like this do 1 of 2 things....

1. brush it off completely because they are too lazy.

2. Whine or point out some issue or obstacle.

I've earned a decent chunk off of airdrops. You don't want to take action on the tip then don't. It's that simple.

Last edited: