Crypto lounge thread

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
kEAWUXG6.png

@Mikeyd03 - how are the NFTs going?

media%2FFFTtVajX0AQXE2u.jpg
Lol. I was also shilled a "fork of OHM" which offered an APR of over 1M %.....the promo video was made on fivver and the site saids the team consisted of former google employees and harvard professors (no names.....just these descriptors)...

People actually falls for this stuff.

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
I recently threw a paycheck into ETH, SOL, MANA, GALA, and a few others and I'm commited to taking on more risk with crypto in 2022. The secret is reading about new projects very early in their development and putting relatively small bets (a few hundred $$) on them before they pop. I've been following LadyofCrypto and she has some good advice on GamerFi and buy/sell strategies. Apparently she made a few strategic buys recently which paid off big.

Not taking Investment advice from women....or CT influencers. Can trust very few....and many are LARPS shilling affiliate links for margin trading (in which they make large amounts of money from their followers getting liquidated)

I'm pretty biased though.

Trusting your own gut and research + Not following the herd = best opportunities

Yes I believe GameFi has room for even more growth....I'm in ILV for sometimes now (token holders will receive revenue from the game just by holding the token)....

Another gaming opportunity for you guys: Gods Unchained is doing another token drop for players who meet a certain threshold of wins and matches played......token is currently around $6

I agree with the crypto womyn though.....gamefi and the metaverse will be huge, the allure of play-to-earn and flexing with NFTs is enticing for too many people.

Why is facebook pivoting to META?

Because the model of social networks will shift to the metaverse WITH ONE BIG KEY DIFFERENCE: YOU CAN'T FAKE IT IN THE METAVERSE.

I myself have called facebook: fakebook.

Anyone can snap a happy selfie in front of someone else's Maserati post it on facebook and say "living the life"

But in the metaverse you either own a crypto punk or you don't......twitter is coming out with NFT verification soon in which your profile pic will have an eth symbol next to it if you can verify that you in fact own that JPEG on the blockchain...lol

Anyways....that being said

My gut now is telling me that there is still huge opportunity in privacy coins

>no one is talking about them

>Many want to capitulate due to relative gains

>Macro environment will make them necessary

But yeah, I always cringe a little when I see "crypto girls" spewing advice and flexing their gains. It's indicative we are close the later half the crypto cycle.

"Women wait at the finish lines and party with the winners" #wisewords

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
Not taking Investment advice from women....or CT influencers. Can trust very few....and many are LARPS shilling affiliate links for margin trading (in which they make large amounts of money from their followers getting liquidated)

I'm pretty biased though.

Trusting your own gut and research + Not following the herd = best opportunities

Yes I believe GameFi has room for even more growth....I'm in ILV for sometimes now (token holders will receive revenue from the game just by holding the token)....

Another gaming opportunity for you guys: Gods Unchained is doing another token drop for players who meet a certain threshold of wins and matches played......token is currently around $6

I agree with the crypto womyn though.....gamefi and the metaverse will be huge, the allure of play-to-earn and flexing with NFTs is enticing for too many people.

Why is facebook pivoting to META?

Because the model of social networks will shift to the metaverse WITH ONE BIG KEY DIFFERENCE: YOU CAN'T FAKE IT IN THE METAVERSE.

I myself have called facebook: fakebook.

Anyone can snap a happy selfie in front of someone else's Maserati post it on facebook and say "living the life"

But in the metaverse you either own a crypto punk or you don't......twitter is coming out with NFT verification soon in which your profile pic will have an eth symbol next to it if you can verify that you in fact own that JPEG on the blockchain...lol

Anyways....that being said

My gut now is telling me that there is still huge opportunity in privacy coins

>no one is talking about them

>Many want to capitulate due to relative gains

>Macro environment will make them necessary

But yeah, I always cringe a little when I see "crypto girls" spewing advice and flexing their gains. It's indicative we are close the later half the crypto cycle.

"Women wait at the finish lines and party with the winners" #wisewords
You've probably answered this before, but which privacy coins other than XMR do you see as having good potential?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I've not been partial to memecoins, but this one seems like it has untold memetic potential.

It's only just out (less than 48 hours) and up over 300%.

It is an unvaxxed memecoin, due to the nature of the subject it's been put behind a spoiler.

You can buy it via the app on the homepage, but it's better to import it into PancakeSwap. You can do this by taking it's contract address:

0x0dea5ac2898e6aa637ece0db750fd6d35e460392

Go to PCS: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap

Select one of the token dropdowns on the right and enter the address.

Screenshot at 2021-12-02 01-16-39.png

Then select nuBTC

MrFreezy

Robin
Catholic
I've not been partial to memecoins, but this one seems like it has untold memetic potential.

It's only just out (less than 48 hours) and up over 300%.

It is an unvaxxed memecoin, due to the nature of the subject it's been put behind a spoiler.

You can buy it via the app on the homepage, but it's better to import it into PancakeSwap. You can do this by taking it's contract address:

0x0dea5ac2898e6aa637ece0db750fd6d35e460392

Go to PCS: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap

Select one of the token dropdowns on the right and enter the address.

View attachment 35229

Then select nuBTC
I m sold! Sounds like a keeper!

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
You've probably answered this before, but which privacy coins other than XMR do you see as having good potential?
I own XMR, Beam, ARRR......SCRT is one I have had on my list to look into more deeply. If you've ever used beam.....the wallet an user experience is incredible. Beam is very under the radar....and sitting around 60 cents currently.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
I own XMR, Beam, ARRR......SCRT is one I have had on my list to look into more deeply. If you've ever used beam.....the wallet an user experience is incredible. Beam is very under the radar....and sitting around 60 cents currently.
BEAM sounds promising. Any idea where someone in the US can get it? At https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beam/, it claims it's available on Binance, but I don't see it on the US version of the their site (binance.us).

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
BEAM sounds promising. Any idea where someone in the US can get it? At https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beam/, it claims it's available on Binance, but I don't see it on the US version of the their site (binance.us).

Looks like you can exchange BNB for it here:

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
Didn’t get to finish that first thought in last post…

“Am I wrong on DOBO?”

Dev team did an AMA on Reddit the other day. Also rumors of partnerships.

Also talks of many exchanges requiring a certain amount of ownership from dev team to be listed…may need to fact check me on that.

Looks like some accumulation was happening today.

That being said, the DOBO subreddit is still growing and the memes are still coming.

Up 37% today, but we’ll see if that’s short lived or not.

Also a bonk meme made it to the top 5 on the memes subreddit….

Not going to lie, I enjoy the Bonk.

I'm in another Bonk coin called Shibo. Has made me some signifcant gains so far and is only at 1.7m Market cap. Has the meme potential to grow as big as Dobo I feel (200m Market cap). If you are buying this beware of imitators with the same ticker.