Crypto lounge thread

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
What is up with this dip? Why? Are we going to see any kind of year end rally at all??
I think it’s safe to say the price will shoot up and down over the next couple of years and decades, but as we get more and more inflation people will buy more and more btc.

But that does not guarantee any big surge over the next 30 days. It could easily drop more but I’m bullish obviously

Edit down to 48k buy buy buy (of course it could be 38k when you wake up tomorrow, in which case buy even more)

Edit it may have bottomed out at 45111, it’s around 48000 now but again could be 35000 tomorrow, or 56000 and I wouldn’t be surprised either way

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
Huge drops today? We buying the dip?
I'm holding off on buying for now. Feels like this is another 50% or more drop coming on, like the one we saw in May that brought BTC down into the 30s and below by the summer and brought everything else down with it.

Who knows though, I'm going to bed now, maybe it'll be back up over 50k or more by the time I wake up. I don't really know where the point is where I want to buy, so I'll likely miss out whatever happens.

do-i-look-like-a-guy-with-a-plan-no-i-just-do-things.jpg

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I had some spare change from previous positions and it was a good time to use it. Expect a bigger dip 2022. The argument? My friend told me (the one that understands the technology and is really into it).

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
It's down to where I said I'd buy some again, and yet I'm still holding out for even lower. Like I said, no real plan here. Going to go work out now, maybe I'll buy some BTC and SOL if they haven't gone back up when I'm back.

What do you guys think about DOGE? Is the granddaddy of meme coins on its way out? I was thinking it might be a good time to pick up 1k worth and make a quick buck when it goes back up to USD 0.24 (not 0.25, I say never wait until multiples of 5 to sell or buy because everyone does that).

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
It's down to where I said I'd buy some again, and yet I'm still holding out for even lower. Like I said, no real plan here. Going to go work out now, maybe I'll buy some BTC and SOL if they haven't gone back up when I'm back.

What do you guys think about DOGE? Is the granddaddy of meme coins on its way out? I was thinking it might be a good time to pick up 1k worth and make a quick buck when it goes back up to USD 0.24 (not 0.25, I say never wait until multiples of 5 to sell or buy because everyone does that).
Why buy DOGE? It's too risky and there really isn't any utility to it at all. Why not stock up on XMR or another privacy coin? Especially given the way the world is heading.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member

Dogecoin is not based on anything. But I bought a little back in January and am like “wow I should have bought more “. I would not touch dogecoin currently but I’d look at coins that are super volatile (think origin or enjin) if you have a couple grand that you want to spend on crypto.

This is financial advice but buyer beware the market could easily drop and not go up

lonewolf1968

Kingfisher
Other Christian

We're in the point we don't know whether a second leg to a bull run will happen or not. We failed to hold the 20 MA. If we don't hold here I expect a crash, That means Doge and the other memecoins will get destroyed.

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
What do you guys think about CRO. I'm hardly an expert about any of this, but it's interesting that they are buying stadiums and what not.

The feeling I get is that they're fake. It's true that they've got a great domain name, and their debit card seems OK, but I've been in crypto for ~5 years and there's never been a reason for me to so much as visit their site. I get the idea their actual market share is incongruous with their high-flying claims. Thats not uncommon in crypto, and no guarantee you cant make money from them, but I tend to stay away from projects that just don't add up.