Crypto lounge thread

bucky

Ostrich
Is Gemini required to report Capital Gains to the (eye - are - es)?
If so, they will most likely report the interest gained on any currency.
In return, you will have to pay taxes.
I thought how it worked is that the...tax service...doesn't care as long as it's all in crypto. They just hit you with capital gains tax when you convert crypto back into fiat, whether or not your gains are through staking. Maybe it's more complicated than that though.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Anyone spotted any low cap gem's about to explode .... the market is bloody saturated and its hard to sort through everything.
RE: Aye Air Esz above Taxes are Due when the Income is Made - currently they assert every exchange transfer that results in a profit is taxable minus losses of course... This is what makes KuCoin so popular over Coinbase and WinkleVye's Gemini.

I did an overview of HEX above, I sold my 25X Stellar (Same Creator as Ripple so a probable SEC target) and 33X to 40X Cardano after listening to the irreverent iconoclast Richard Heart Drop Trump Bombs (If you Farm out your private Keys then the Farm owns your cryptos) about EOS and Cardano which were sophisticated money grabs...

EOS for their Egomaniac Lead Dev and Cardano as a PhD Research Crypto Slush Fund... While Cardano has NO Smart Contracts and therefore Zero major DeFi or NFT projects built on it all the while ETH is booming with DeFi and NFT projects as the reliable Smart Contract Platform and blockchain that actually works if you take the time to audit your smart contracts for any syntax and logic data flow Bugs.

Binance BSC blockchain booming with real projects like pancakeswap and some DeFi and NFT projects.

Will be interesting to watch the HEX fork of Ethereum and if/how that plays out as a reliable fork of ETH for a "Global Store of Value".

I see NFTs as a DLT beanie babies mania but with Michael Jordan rookie cards jumping from $40K to $750K and original Mickey Mantle cards selling for $5M!!! Clearly a lot of Robin-Hoodies and Crypto-kiddies with way to much time and money on their hands and questionable decision making skills so might as well make a fortune while the sun is shining and the hot money flowing before the SHTF.

OG Cryptopian Screening Filters:
Under $100M Market Cap (Plenty of Room to 100X and 1,000X)
Over $10M Daily Volume (Use and Liquidity)
Reasonably Limited Supply (To Increase Demand)
Buzz - Useful Use Cases, Zero Bugs and Not a Silk Road Criminal Platform

I like the Weiss Crypto Screening Method and their screened rated full projects list:

DISCLAIMER: DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE!

Since DeFi and NFTs red hot...

Full Defi List:

Full NFT List:

BSC Binance Blockchain Ecosystem

For Example here is one BSC project that just got my attention to investigate:
Trust Wallet Token
TWT
$0.67168.89%25.27%$168,528,196$21,953,863
32,687,702 TWT
250,926,200 TWT

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
If anyone wants future access to my private TA and fractal wave analysis Charts regarding XMR, BTC, any other Cryptos, or any other tradable assets - Stocks, FX Currency, Indicies, Commodities, Gold, Silver, Platinum, REITS, ETFs, and Cryptos with or without major Buzz factor... Anyone on my protonmail private secure email list will be able to request periodic Fundamental and TA analysis for optimal trade entries and exits that I will share for review, comment, and other constructive suggestions with the TA trading team. Exciting Projects announcements soon.

Shoot me a PM with a private secure protonmail account.

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
I thought how it worked is that the...tax service...doesn't care as long as it's all in crypto. They just hit you with capital gains tax when you convert crypto back into fiat, whether or not your gains are through staking. Maybe it's more complicated than that though.
Unfortunately it's not that easy in the USA. Any change in assets is the same as a sale, which means when going from one crypto to another you have to know the dollar value of both in order to report it. There is a bill starting to make the rounds to fix this, but who knows how likely that is to pass.

Here's the current IRS status for crypto assets sales: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/int...ed-questions-on-virtual-currency-transactions

Hey I'd like some help from other members:

Coinbase and Binance charged me incorrectly. I reached out to their customer service and will wait it out until Friday. I just got off the phone with my bank and they can't do anything about it.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Deepdiver's reply to "Thoughts on PRQ" inquiry:

Here we go... Volume is a bit low but Market Cap attractive - makes you wonder where their volume is coming from? PAID Network and a Few Whales or actual businesses adoption. The Circulating and Total Supply are attractive and Mkt Cap could easily 10X or 100X if their Value Proposition and Business Use Cases gain actual traction - biz alliances are good PR but do they actually accrue to the Bottom Line???

Now for the markets reality check … We have completed a 5 Fractal Waves Parabolic Move Up and are Top turning like Most Parabolic Alts as well as BTC into an A-B-C correction to the target .618 retrace below - could be .382 or .5 or .786 however the Golden Ratio .618 Retrace is always the highest probability especially after a Parabolic Run Up in a short time frame less than 6 Months.

PRQ is an interesting project but Patience is a Virtue in this Instance and regarding the fundamentals; which businesses and where in the world are they adopting the PRQ and PAID tech - also Which DeFi apps are actually using PRQ tech and what is their growth rate/adoption curve? A fundamentals investor would not take a significant position in PRQ until they had these answers.

DeFi is HOT so this could be huge BUT they quite frankly gloss over which DeFi projects are adopting the PRQ technology?

HTH I would throw in an Asymmetric Bet of $500 to $1K after the ABC retrace now in a Wave 5 to Wave A top Turning pattern.

PARSIQ
PRQ
$1.45 +0.10%
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/parsiq/

Market Cap
$159,925,281 +0.13%
Fully Diluted Market Cap
$726,617,498 +0.13%
Volume
24h
$3,811,261
131.41%
Volume / Market Cap = 0.02383
Circulating Supply
110,047,777 PRQ 22%
Max Supply 500,000,000
Total Supply 500,000,000

Measure the low of 7Oct2020 at $0.008025
to the Fractal Wave 5 High Parabolic Move (Like Most ALTs) of 20Mar21 $1.698312

Run up equals 1.690287 multiply by .618 standard Fib most probable retrace =
PRQ Retrace Target of $1.0446

About PARSIQ
PARSIQ is a software platform that connects real-time blockchain transactions, data, and events with various apps, communication channels and web services in order to trigger one or many automations. PARSIQ is making it easier to integrate blockchain infrastructures into existing businesses.

About PAID Network
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they get paid wherever they are in the world. PAID technology leverages Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building smart agreements through smart contracts to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly. PAID streamlines legal backend operations with smart agreements so that projects can focus on making their brand bigger and better. To learn more about PAID Network, visit its website and medium page.

PARSIQ connects blockchain activity to off-chain apps and provides support to monitor and secure DeFi applications.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
BTCUSD White Wave 4 of the Larger Green 5th wave is following the Wave 2 and 4 rules of alternation... when 2 fast 4 is congestive and vice verse. Wave 4 tested the Trend Channel lower Baseline without Wave 4 going below Wave 1 Swing High therefore still a valid 5 Wave - expecting BTC to turn soon to finish both the Wave 5s (White and Green) to finish at the 68K Institutional CME Futures Traders Target. Then expect a standard .618 Fibonacci Golden Ratio retrace (Right Hand Fibs Graph:
1616527125944.png

Remember that BTCUSD 20 Day ATR still above 4,000 points per day average moves so Tech Target Ranges typical split the difference 2K up or down - in this size market could be 2K or so lower than the .618 target:
1616527465500.png

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
TIP:

Information has come from an inside source that Algorand are going to be launching a DeFi Protocol. This info has not been publicly released.

This is another blockchain of the more scholarly variety, the founder being a MIT professor and Turning Award winner.

This was a mid-leaguer last year, ranked about #40-60. Now it's #152. It's on Coinbase and Binance, so this could be news that could give it a good knock up. I'm taking a punt.

Site: https://www.algorand.com/
Price: https://coinstats.app/en/coins/algorand/
Twitter (71k): https://nitter.pussthecat.org/Algorand
Traffic (decent): https://siterankdata.com/algorand.com
Overview: https://www.publish0x.com/decentralizecrowd/five-reasons-why-im-invested-in-algorand-xllvjdm

I wanted to know what the forum members thought of the upcoming release of Uniswap $UNI 3.0 architecture, whether this was mostly marketing fluff from the front office or is there some substantial improvements to the pooling algorithms to make it more efficient, hence more in demand.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Interesting HEX Wedge Pattern after Three Strong Candle body touches lower tested the Upper Declining Wedge Trend Line for a 3rd time (Candle Body tests) expecting a break below the lower Wedge Trend Line now to the 200 DMA $0.007 seven tenths of a cent target before the next HEX pump as HEX about Pumpanomics until RH Forks a better faster cheaper PoS low gas eth alternative over the next two years...

1616610869502.png

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I wanted to know what the forum members thought of the upcoming release of Uniswap $UNI 3.0 architecture, whether this was mostly marketing fluff from the front office or is there some substantial improvements to the pooling algorithms to make it more efficient, hence more in demand.

It includes the ability to set a fee for a pool, e.g. ENJ-ETH, which is something offered by Balancer.

It also seems like they are looking for solutions to make pools more attractive. At current if you pool an ETH-coin pair and coins moons, then you would have made a lot more just holding the coin. This is the biggest issue IMO. I hardly have any funds in pair DeFi, as you will probably make more just holding them.

Uniswap is the best DEX and this looks to have some interesting developments. Another issue is high gas prices, which are said to be addresses in July, when the gas price mechanism is flipped from one that favours miners to one that favours transactors.

Most other DEXs have ponzi tokens and that is their main appeal. I am riding those, while the going is good. Many others are focused on printing high yields out of this frenzy, while UNI is focusing on utility. UNI will be one of my top choices to buy back once this is over; even though it's not apparent what the value of the token is - the same can be said about most tokens ATM.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
50 50 BTC Day - Tagged the 50 Day Moving Average and tested 50K ($50.3K) after traversed the bottom half of the trend channel testing the lower Baseline so if Fractal Rules hold bottom turning now into the White 5th of the larger degree Green 5 for both 5 waves target of 68K before a major ABC .618 correction to 32K on the right Fib Retracement Graph. The markets do what they are supposed to do.

1616685602916.png

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
As Charlie Lee has always referred to his BTC Fork Litecoin as Silver to Bitcoin Gold...

How has the Weekly Real Silver per ounce price faired?

After testing the .50 or 50% Retrace to the previous Silver ATH in 2011/12 it has retraced from .50 Fib to below .382 Fib and closed below the 9 and 20 ($25.50) Week Moving averages and very likely to re-test the 50 Week at $23 and if it closes on the weekly below the 50 Week next strong support is the 200 Week at $17.00, below the 5 Wave .618 retrace of $18.7 the two strongest "Herd" retrace targets 200 Week and .618 Fib retrace.

That said this chart and the Silver Market price discovery is FLAWED and MEANINGLESS except as a floor for real prices and actual true physical Market Supply and Demand.

Like everything the lying Biden-Harris-Obama Globalists are feeding us is to dissuade people from accumulating any store of wealth besides worth-less dollars in bank accounts. This means discouraging holding Cryptos and Gold and especially Silver as the working man's Gold.

I visited my local Coin Shop yesterday that I have been buying from for more than 10 years and the owner is a fair guy looking for repeat business and never sold me "wooden nickels" fakes for heap big wampum... The demand for US .999 Pure 1 Oz Silver Eagle Coins has so exceeded Dealer and Retail demand that the Distributor Mark-up has gone from $3.00 per coin a few years ago to $10.50 per coin markup now.... Therefore $25.00 1 oz .999 pure US Silver Eagle spot market price is the beginning - plus $10.50 Distributor Mark-up and then add $6.50 retail shop mark-up for a minimum $42.00 Retail price per coin and if older US Mint Silver Eagles Numismatic Collectible Value is up to $50.00 each - I have Collectible Proof Silver Eagles I paid less than $42.00 for - so if anyone on line quotes you spot price per coin it is:
A. A real Good Deal,
B. Stolen Coins or,
C. A rug pull scam - you send payment PayPal or Venmo or Crypto - and they abscond with your payment and never send you the Coins - So Caveat Emptor.

1616691441154.png

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Really need to see a solid bounce above 52/53k level. If we don't and close near 50k or under - my fib has us going to 43k.

Rest of market will follow (few exceptions)
50 50 BTC Day - Tagged the 50 Day Moving Average and tested 50K ($50.3K) after traversed the bottom half of the trend channel testing the lower Baseline so if Fractal Rules hold bottom turning now into the White 5th of the larger degree Green 5 for both 5 waves target of 68K before a major ABC .618 correction to 32K on the right Fib Retracement Graph. The markets do what they are supposed to do.

View attachment 29922

Agreed. 50.2-50.3k is a key level , especially with 50k being a psychological spot.

42-45k will be next support if we end the day under 50k. Regardless these are solid buys right now (no leverage) for accumulating. Sadly I got trapped in a leverage position on a DeFi token that I'm slowly attempting to exit.

IMO I still see a quick spike into the 20s/30s and a rocket to new ATH afterwards. That dip will find a lot of liquidity in the market.

We will see a handful of small market cap tokens (DeFi or NFT related) absolute skyrocket no matter what though - I've noticed some of these projects get millions of liquidity injections during these quick downturns. It's the easiest way for them to make a "name" for themselves and get the daily volume up. A few key paid articles here and there + huge positive volume on bearish days = tens of millions pouring in within a few days.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
As for NFTs I was going to post some "Digital Art" on Rareible and allow resales at the 30% resale fee where you get 30% of each resale and the reseller keeps 70% to see how difficult it is to use - all the images will be my own photos that I took as the "Digital Bullshite Artist" (Are any NFTs not Bull Shite?) and learn:

Interesting NFT Study and questions: What does it cost to Post each Curated (Cropped & Color Adjusted) photo as Digital Art NFTs, what are the most popular pics? and Which ones resell the best and How difficult is it for you to cash out of an exchange like Rarible - do you have to convert rari to usdc or usdt then uni-swap for low transfer cost LTC and transfer the LTC to Coinbase to sell for USDC and then Buy USD for no fee from USDC on CB to finally send spendable worth-less US Dollars to your Bank or Credit Union Account and how soon if Big NFT Bux profits before the IRS hunts you down for their quarterly or annual cut?

AND... Coincidentally one of my newsletters just shot me this NFT "Tip":
Let me share the expert research I’ve done to find it…

It really is about NFTs — non-fungible tokens.

If you don’t know what this is, CNN gives a pretty simple definition: “An NFT is a unique digital token which effectively verifies authenticity and ownership. It is encrypted with the artist's signature on the blockchain, a digital ledger used in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.”

These have become a HUGE area of interest in the marketplace.

The one we’re talking about today is Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM). It’s always been a rather cheap stock, trading most of the past year below a dollar.

Then, yesterday, it bounced up to over $2.

Last edited:
As for NFTs I was going to post some "Digital Art" on Rareible and allow resales at the 30% resale fee where you get 30% of each resale and the reseller keeps 70% to see how difficult it is to use - all the images will be my own photos that I took as the "Digital Bullshite Artist" (Are any NFTs not Bull Shite?) and learn:

Interesting NFT Study and questions: What does it cost to Post each Curated (Cropped & Color Adjusted) photo as Digital Art NFTs, what are the most popular pics? and Which ones resell the best and How difficult is it for you to cash out of an exchange like Rarible - do you have to convert rari to usdc or usdt then uni-swap for low transfer cost LTC and transfer the LTC to Coinbase to sell for USDC and then Buy USD for no fee from USDC on CB to finally send spendable worth-less US Dollars to your Bank or Credit Union Account and how soon if Big NFT Bux profits before the IRS hunts you down for their quarterly or annual cut?

AND... Coincidentally one of my newsletters just shot me this NFT "Tip":
Let me share the expert research I’ve done to find it…

It really is about NFTs — non-fungible tokens.

If you don’t know what this is, CNN gives a pretty simple definition: “An NFT is a unique digital token which effectively verifies authenticity and ownership. It is encrypted with the artist's signature on the blockchain, a digital ledger used in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.”

These have become a HUGE area of interest in the marketplace.

The one we’re talking about today is Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM). It’s always been a rather cheap stock, trading most of the past year below a dollar.

Then, yesterday, it bounced up to over $2
This might not be related but what do you think about holochain?

Is it a good investment to buy for longterm hold?