Crypto lounge thread

lonewolf1968

Kingfisher
Well, the numbers are a bit down this morning, aren't they? Everyone still planning to hodl?
I plan to hodl btc and ether for the following years. However i was planning to exit out of xlm and a few altcoins on a bit higher price. As long as we don't go below 40k i think we're good. Cause we're just near to touch the 20 week MA which frankly we were due for some time now. May the experts here correct me

Mikeyd03

Robin
Pirate chain now over $13. I say this not to gloat, but to actually refute what I was saying earlier.

When a coin moves up this fast and this quickly while the entire market is dumping.....I get extremely skittish.

Be cautious because I am starting to smell a rug pull (founders owning concentrated positions).

Never risk more than you are willing to lose.

kel

Ostrich
Safemoon might be the next. Very early but the hype around it is growing quickly. And right now $100 gets you around 20M safemoon. I bought some as if it runs anything like Doge has my profits would be many many times more.

Unlike Doge, the safemoon supply lessens as coins get burned with each transaction.
I've also been seeing hype about safemoon and safemilk, and since I don't really keep up with these things that means it's starting to bubble up into the normieverse. Where/how did you buy?

BasedBaker

Sparrow
Well, the numbers are a bit down this morning, aren't they? Everyone still planning to hodl?
I'm planning on hodling my alts for the next 3-5 years because they are projects that I believe in. Riding the waves and never getting too excited at the pumps or too upset at the dumps.

rainy

Kingfisher
I've also been seeing hype about safemoon and safemilk, and since I don't really keep up with these things that means it's starting to bubble up into the normieverse. Where/how did you buy?
I traded BTC for BNB and swapped for Safemoon on pancake exchange thru TrustWallet. But I live in NY so it's tougher in general to get crypto.

Detailed step by step here. These exact steps didn't work for me but I messed around and figured it out. Remember in TrustWallet to leave a little BNB when swapping for Smart BNB for the gas fee. Don't need the Safemoon address either. Just search on pancake for it.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
As dumb as I thought Doge was can you imagine if you bought 100M coins at Safemoon's current price of .000005 for a few hundred? That's 30-40M if you held.

Memes/hype/social media impact is a new dynamic I'm learning to accept in this stuff aside from the technicals. And the MM's can't naked short it like they're doing all over the OTC.

kel

Ostrich
People who live in less regulated/litigious countries should make some money for themselves by being a source of no-BS crypto. I'd like to be able to pay someone I trust (via venmo or whatever "normal" means) a reasonable premium and have them send me x amount of y crypto, easy peasy done. localbitcoins and stuff sorta offer that (you can mail cash, e.g.), but still seems too hard (and risky).

Dogecoin and safemoon almost have the same history but different time frame.

Dogecoin history

On December 19, 2013, Dogecoin jumped nearly 300 percent in value in 72 hours, rising from US$0.00026 to $0.00095, with a volume of billions of Dogecoins per day.

Almost similar event happened for safemoon in April 2021.

fireshark

Sparrow
You can play the lottery or you can buy sh*tcoins. Same difference.

Better to buy small caps with good fundamentals and actual use cases and sit on them for 1-3 years than pure meme assets, a lot of which are organized rug pulls.

Mikeyd03

Robin
I would like to warn you guys about the exchange changelly.

I tried it without doing due diligence (good ratings in App Store).

They failed on one of my transactions and it has cost me a pretty penny in profits.

Lesson: NEVER trust anyone but yourself in crypto. ALWAYS....do your own due diligence.

Mikeyd03

Robin
@chance

I made a couple transactions....converting BTC into ARRR. Both went through, so I figured the exchange was trustworthy.

I then did a slightly larger transaction.....I then get an email 24 hours saying that the "transaction failed". I reached out to support and have yet to hear from them.

I also have yet to be returned my BTC. Lesson learned. Due diligence.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Pirate chain now over $13. I say this not to gloat, but to actually refute what I was saying earlier.

When a coin moves up this fast and this quickly while the entire market is dumping.....I get extremely skittish.

Be cautious because I am starting to smell a rug pull (founders owning concentrated positions).

Never risk more than you are willing to lose.

did you use other exchanges besides changely to buy pirate coin?