Crypto lounge thread

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Request Per CPU:
Coja Petrus Uscan said:
Do you have any of these prepared from ETH, BNB or others?
I will do an ETH and BNB charts later this week and post them in the Crypto Lounge thread as this thread is for BTC.

First Consider the Highest Probability Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Targets in the Chart Below...

ETHUSD on Coinbase Wave 1 Lo 222 from Wave 1 Hi 2041 = 1819 Diff

Wave 3 High 3534 Wave 3 Lo 1292 = 2242 Difference.

2242 divided by 1819 = 1.23 an exact 1.236 valid Fib Extension.
Though 1.618 extension times Wave 1 is more typical

A valid 1.618 times Wv 1 (1819) = 2943 + 1292 = 4235 Possible Wave 3 Target...

Assuming we hit the Wv1 times 1.23 Wave 3 Extension and just made a 3 candle Top Pivot Resistance Pattern we should retrace the Large Green Wave 4 to a 2,500 Wave 4 intersect with the arc of the Gold 50 Day Moving Average and Lower Trend Channel which also coincides with the 3 Major Wave/Subwave 3 high on or around 18 May 2021.

1620247310981.png

1620246011636.png

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Also the ETHUSD Fib Extension Tool Targets over the next 12 to 24 months using the 3 Data Points of Fib Extension the Large Green Wave 1 Low Start, Wave 1 High back to Wave 2 Low:

4.236 = 9065
3.618 = 7950
2.618 = 6145
1.618 = 4340 (Potential Large Green Wave 5 Target after Wave 4 Retrace Completes)

Mikeyd03

Robin
For those talking doge....

I am leaning towards this one trading above $1.....historically doge has been a great sentiment for fear and greed (pumping on greed and dumping on fear)....however this time is a bit different.

-Celebrities shilling doge.
-Sports teams accepting doge.
-More exchanges listing Doge.
-The richest man in the world doing SNL skits in honor of doge.

$1 seems realistic to me.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
And latest ETH Email Hype from Weiss Ratings:

Ethereum, the second largest crypto in the world,

surged 10.8% yesterday.

That’s like the Dow Jones Industrials going from 34,000 to nearly 37,700 in a single trading day.

What about in the last 12 months?

Ethereum is up 1,439.8%.

That’s like the Dow going from 34,000 to 523,000!

o8XUlEy0ZtI2ggfKOgwbX5ZKsRlT6_SYYZgp-YYNoG_6GwpIOrGrNv31C1Uhjrqp80CFWwv2Sea2GArOZ3nv3MuwcAHGT_fpXGxwihTAkydlgzM1ESfJe3hF7wI=s0-d-e1-ft
As a result, Ethereum now has bigger a market cap than Mastercard, NVIDIA, the SPDR S&P ETF, Home Depot and Bank of America.

Just one year ago, the thought that the second largest crypto could be this big was nothing short of fantasy.

But now it’s a fact beyond dispute.

And if you’re not using this fact to your advantage, you’re missing out on one of the greatest wealth-building events in a generation.

So, what should you do now?

If you already own Ethereum, hold on and enjoy the ride.

All our research says the parabolic phase of this bull market — the point when prices soar exponentially higher — is just getting started.

Or …

If you’ve been sitting this crypto bull market out …

Waiting for a sign that this market is “legit” …

I think you now have your answer.

However, just buying and holding Ethereum is not the most profitable way to approach this surging market.

Not by a long shot!

Moreover, it’s certainly not the strategy we’d recommend for investors or traders.

Our research tells us that the opportunity in Ethereum is just the tip of the iceberg of a seismic revolution taking place right now.

And Ethereum’s performance could pale in comparison to two more crypto opportunities we’re looking at right now.

In our just-released urgent crypto briefing, I will walk you through the best way I know to take advantage of each, starting right away.

One word of warning: This briefing is extremely time sensitive. Our research tells us the parabolic phase of this bull market is imminent. And it won’t wait for you, me or anyone else.

Click here now for the full story.

Good luck and God bless!

Martin D. Weiss

Martin D. Weiss, PhD
Weiss Rating Founder

I feel like I'll be looking at my DOGE at around $0.20 in a few weeks and telling myself I should have listened to that powertower guy and everyone else. Yet still I hodl.
There's a difference between speculation and investing. BTC and ETH are investments, they are useful as a store of value and as the base layer of DeFi (although BNB is tempting). I don't know about much else besides those two but if you're speculating, take some out @ 25, 50, 75, 100% gains.

I do know it doesn't FEEL light altseason bull is over yet. It FEELS like we're ~50% thru the bull. BTC is stalling in its first plateau, who knows where the second leg up goes but altseason won't peak until the second peak has plateaued.

I started buying about a quarter through the last bull, august of 2017. DCAed into BTC, LTC and ETH with a few small purchases of EOS, Monero, BSV LINK and Request network (LOL) throughout the bear. I 10xed what I've put in. HODLing works in that i think crypto continues to grow for the forseeable future but watching a decent amount of alts turn worthless made me much more cautious that I used to be.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
BNBUSD On Binance.us Daily 5 Wave with Wave 0-1-2 Fibonacci Extension Graph with 9-20-50-100-200 Daily Moving Averages:

1620274969490.png

Fibonacci Ratio is useful to measure the target of a wave’s move within an Elliott Wave structure. Different waves in an Elliott Wave structure relates to one another with Fibonacci Ratios. For example, in impulse 1-5 waves:
• • Wave 2 is typically 50%, 61.8%, 76.4%, or 85.4% of wave 1
• • Wave 3 is typically 161.8% of wave 1
• • Wave 4 is typically 14.6%, 23.6%, or 38.2% of wave 3
• • Wave 5 is typically inverse 1.236 – 1.618% of wave 4, equal to wave 1 or 61.8% of wave 1+3

Traders can thus use the information above to determine the point of entry and profit target when
entering into a trade.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
We are on about a one month delay on the bull-moves of 2017. So my projection is to Jan 2022. I began buying in Jan 2020 based on the bull cycle and it has served as a good measure so far - down to the indication that we would see a large fall in BTC dominance now.

As some have mentioned, one wildcard is the devaluation of the US dollar and other fiat currency. As Harry Dent has noted, he had only just got up to date with the new financial landscape, in which markets are driven by central bank policy and not economic fundamentals or even speculation. I am fairly convinced that the powers that be will do whatever they can to stave off recession. This could go on for years. If you told any financial person 20 years ago what central banks would be up to today, they would think you were smoking pot. Now the same people are demanding financial and economic clown world to keep getting ridiculous gains. But at the same time there could be a black swan crash; and it is not apparent what effect that would have.

Me feeling is that a stock crash is bad for crypto, at least initially. While currency worry and big inflation will probably be bullish for crypto. It is hard to see where gold and commodities fit into the picture.

I also lean to thinking that currency devaluation will lend to drawing out the bull-cycle. If there is 10%+ real dollar inflation, it is hard to see where would shift to, other than maybe gold tokens and backed, tokenised financial products on FTX - like VanEck Junior Miners, SLV.

There is no sign this is going bear. All social, search metrics are sideways. I don't think it's anywhere near the top. It will depend on how much corporate money can be pulled in, which will be very good news. Why would these corps wants to hold billions of -10% return USD? The word is that the corporate onboarding is picking up. At the moment I am feeling the cap will head towards $8T. Of top coins I think there will be good moves for CAKE, FTT, LUNA, SOL, maybe MATIC and AVAX, FTM. Lower cap: XVS, RAY, SRM.

I've been told I'll get them back. But it's been nearly 40 days since they vapourised. They are scheduled to release on BSC and PancakeSwap in June, with subsidised liquidity pools. I would wait and see what action that brings to decide on the future of that hold.
We're pretty much of the same mind.

I don't have much in BTC anymore - I would rather store in ETH for now.

ETH/BTC -ETH for more aggressive growth but still a store. BTC as a pure store.

FTT/SOL/RAY/SRM

I think when RAY matures as a platform as does SOL - those are solid options for big growth. I also don't think FTX will be on the losing side of any of this so they definitely have strong backing.

Pretty risky but could be an insane 50x-
COPE/STEP (survived the murderous sell off today) - both trading on RAY platform with 2 farms that are >500% APR and>1000% APR.

5 years from now we will be counting our money in GWEI probably. Maybe SOL. Who knows.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
BNBUSD On Binance.us Daily 5 Wave with Wave 0-1-2 Fibonacci Extension Graph with 9-20-50-100-200 Daily Moving Averages:

View attachment 30760

Fibonacci Ratio is useful to measure the target of a wave’s move within an Elliott Wave structure. Different waves in an Elliott Wave structure relates to one another with Fibonacci Ratios. For example, in impulse 1-5 waves:
• • Wave 2 is typically 50%, 61.8%, 76.4%, or 85.4% of wave 1
• • Wave 3 is typically 161.8% of wave 1
• • Wave 4 is typically 14.6%, 23.6%, or 38.2% of wave 3
• • Wave 5 is typically inverse 1.236 – 1.618% of wave 4, equal to wave 1 or 61.8% of wave 1+3

Traders can thus use the information above to determine the point of entry and profit target when
entering into a trade.
BNB will hit $1000 for sure - especially with cz pumping it with fake USDT.

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
For those talking doge....

I am leaning towards this one trading above $1.....historically doge has been a great sentiment for fear and greed (pumping on greed and dumping on fear)....however this time is a bit different.

-Celebrities shilling doge.
-Sports teams accepting doge.
-More exchanges listing Doge.
-The richest man in the world doing SNL skits in honor of doge.

$1 seems realistic to me.
I agree. Certainly realistic. I'm just expecting an epic crash next week.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Is it worth getting into?

No one can say - people have their sentiments. The sentiment here is - up. The sentiment among long-term holders is - up.

I am looking at a 3X from here, for the market, probably peaking late this year or early next. And believe that ETH will be a fairly good tracker of the market from hereon out. There will be 5X, 10X, 25X, 100Xs, but they will be hard to pick. I have posted above some ideas on what they might be.

If you want to be more careful, wait for a dip, buy it and don't get skittish when it has a 25% correction. Set a price at which you will get out and come to terms with whatever loss that would be. Don't just trade randomly on emotions. If the bull-market pans out unhindered, it will end with a parabolic spike.

There is some very bullish news about. Someone posted the NYDIG news about 1,000s of US banks that will offer crypto custody, MercadoLibre has put BTC on the balance sheet (although not much).

I’m kicking myself for not sticking more money into dogecoin . Hell if I stuck my life savings into dogecoin in January instead of a hundred bucks I could retire
Literally everyone is thinking this right now. I put a little bit in but wouldn’t bet the house on something like Doge as it depends on so many factors outside my control (eg future user/investor adoption, etc). Crypto is not really suitable to go “all in” on versus something like your own business.

Easy_C

Peacock
In our just-released urgent crypto briefing, I will walk you through the best way I know to take advantage of each, starting right away.

One word of warning: This briefing is extremely time sensitive. Our research tells us the parabolic phase of this bull market is imminent. And it won’t wait for you, me or anyone else.
The phrasing of this is suspect for me. As I’ve mentioned before I am familiar with how the “real” side of asset management works and some aspects of the high net worth side of the business.

Whenever you see this type of language it’s there to try to scam retail investors. Serious professionals are very wary of adding language to any written material that implies they’re promising the occurance of future events and the pitch will be somewhat more muted; they might use phrases like “We believe that this asset is strongly undervalued”.

My assessment is that for now at least, the acceptance of BTC by major corporations as a storage/exchange medium means that it’s no longer a purely speculative event but that it can serve as a USD hedge. This is also helped by rapidly increasing volatility in the USD and a clearly observable trend of decreasing purchasing power across major currencies. You also now see BitCoin ATMs everywhere which means its

The same may be true for Etherium due to increasing mainstream acceptance.

My suspicion is that the best of the party is over. However, if you have some cash to gamble with you can always go for a Venture Capital style investment strategy based on how they they invest a smaller amount of capital in a large number of startups(relative to other Private Equity models, not the number of startups that exist) and only need a small number of those to succeed in order to make a Net profit. You can imitate that by identifying a spread of ten or so that you think have potential (significant analysis required here) and dropping say...$100 into each one then just stepping back to see what happens every six months or quarter.

Last edited: