Crypto lounge thread

Wouldn't count ETH out as it is the poster coin for Globohomo and there will be a moving cap with 2.0. I agree that LTC is not a very good risk adjusted bet, ADA is much better. It's also easier to go from $1 to $10 than it is to go from $200 to $1000 because of market psychology. Some of best performing coins were the ones that said they would bend the knee to central banks and governments. Cardano proudly talks about working with governments, ETH is Goldman Sachs #1 choice, XRP has bent over for central banks since forever and was best performing coin of 2017. Meanwhile badboy XMR has been shunned and crabbing sideways in a bull market.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What do you guys think about going heavy into litecoin starting this summer and into the bull cycle ? It has a pretty small market cap of $11.5 B for a coin that has been around for 10 years and has no whales . It also seems especially boring and predictable . My plan was to dump my rapidly deflating savings, pour my liquidated stocks into it and put 3 out of 4 paychecks a month into it, and live like a monk until the end of the bull cycle in 2022 according to dr. ben cowen . I know it sounds nutty, but if I manage to accumulate 1000 coins at a price target of $1k that would net me $1M by next year .

Obviously there are a ton of "ifs" but I'd appreciate all your thoughts and input , gentlemen.

Some thoughts on the market here - https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/crypto-lounge-thread.33603/page-74#post-1475197

You may be right that LTC could have a stupendous run. But there is no obvious reason why it should; which is not to say it won't. Other useless coins like DOGE and ETC (which should not be in the top 1,000) are proof. But there is more logic in the 2020- bull run than madness (see above post).

Litecoin doesn't have anything going for it long term: stagnant development, BTC clone, low interest, very few uses and none on the horizon, no ecosystem. There is nothing LTC is doing or can do that another project does not do better. Come 2025 I think it will be on it's way out of the top 100; following Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin SV and Ethereum Classic.

As @chance vought says there are plays that are more likely to have a good run. Take MATIC, which has sucked over $10B coins from ETH onto its chain and been adopted by major projects like AAVE and SushiSwap. Or Solana, which has a rapidly developing, low TX ecosystem that is quick enough to support decentraliesd DEXs. There are plenty of projects that induce hoarding, such as CEL, which was $0.06 early last year and by August had boomed to over $6. Or CAKE, which was $0.25 in November and recently popped at $47, during which time you could have earned 100% interest.

The reason LTC has only gone up 350% on the year is because it's dying. It's an old project with little use, little development and nothing on the horizon.

My play early last year was ETH (because it's the backbone of most projects and people need it to operate those projects). Late last year it was UNI (because it was the first major mover in DeFi), which is obviously revolutionary. Early this year it was CAKE (because it had 1-upped ETH and everything about ETH DeFi). Now I have taken a shot at Raydium, FIDA and Serum for their decentralised real-time order-book DEXs. I will be on the lookout for more, but won't be buying old projects with no future that don't have a possible Binance/Coinbase listing up their sleeve.

What do you guys think about going heavy into litecoin starting this summer and into the bull cycle ? It has a pretty small market cap of $11.5 B for a coin that has been around for 10 years and has no whales . It also seems especially boring and predictable . My plan was to dump my rapidly deflating savings, pour my liquidated stocks into it and put 3 out of 4 paychecks a month into it, and live like a monk until the end of the bull cycle in 2022 according to dr. ben cowen . I know it sounds nutty, but if I manage to accumulate 1000 coins at a price target of $1k that would net me $1M by next year .

Obviously there are a ton of "ifs" but I'd appreciate all your thoughts and input , gentlemen.
Litecoin is going to available on the Flare Network in a month or two when the network goes live. Flare is a defi platform that will let users stake XRP, Stellar, Doge, and Litecoin to get rewards, provide liquidity pools, etc. Apparently there is a lot of institutional money backing Flare. Litecoin will have its own rewards pool while the other 3 assets will share a rewards pool, so it could be very lucrative. I'll likely be investing in some Litecoin once Flare goes live.

Here's a walkthrough on the network and how it will work: https://www.stedas.hr/flare-network-spark-ecosystem.html#.YC-IdGj0mUk

Wouldn't count ETH out as it is the poster coin for Globohomo and there will be a moving cap with 2.0. I agree that LTC is not a very good risk adjusted bet, ADA is much better. It's also easier to go from $1 to $10 than it is to go from $200 to $1000 because of market psychology. Some of best performing coins were the ones that said they would bend the knee to central banks and governments. Cardano proudly talks about working with governments, ETH is Goldman Sachs #1 choice, XRP has bent over for central banks since forever and was best performing coin of 2017. Meanwhile badboy XMR has been shunned and crabbing sideways in a bull market.
Thanks for chiming in; good point on how the pro-globohomo coins would go up in value compared to privacy orientated coins. I do want to make it clear for the other members, I didn't bring up litecoin as a candidate to "avoid globohomo" via privacy (though I'm not a fan, obviously) , but simply as a vehicle to stop being a poor millennial .

In 2021 reading the air and choosing coins that the majority of soycucks and normies like is the way to go I think. This is the ETH, ADA, DOGE and MATIC. Choosing coins like the crypto market is a Keynesian Beauty Contest seems to work well.

Another great point you made about market psychology. I want to bounce this off you since you brought it up; the normie soycuck factor. what about the idea that the biggest crypto youtubers throw around about litecoin being "the silver to bitcoin's gold" and it being "safe" ? It's also available on all the easy normie-soycuck on ramps like coinbase, paypal, venmo, RH and cash app.

Some thoughts on the market here - https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/crypto-lounge-thread.33603/page-74#post-1475197

You may be right that LTC could have a stupendous run. But there is no obvious reason why it should; which is not to say it won't. Other useless coins like DOGE and ETC (which should not be in the top 1,000) are proof. But there is more logic in the 2020- bull run than madness (see above post).

Litecoin doesn't have anything going for it long term: stagnant development, BTC clone, low interest, very few uses and none on the horizon, no ecosystem. There is nothing LTC is doing or can do that another project does not do better. Come 2025 I think it will be on it's way out of the top 100; following Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin SV and Ethereum Classic.

As @chance vought says there are plays that are more likely to have a good run. Take MATIC, which has sucked over $10B coins from ETH onto its chain and been adopted by major projects like AAVE and SushiSwap. Or Solana, which has a rapidly developing, low TX ecosystem that is quick enough to support decentraliesd DEXs. There are plenty of projects that induce hoarding, such as CEL, which was $0.06 early last year and by August had boomed to over $6. Or CAKE, which was $0.25 in November and recently popped at $47, during which time you could have earned 100% interest.

The reason LTC has only gone up 350% on the year is because it's dying. It's an old project with little use, little development and nothing on the horizon.

My play early last year was ETH (because it's the backbone of most projects and people need it to operate those projects). Late last year it was UNI (because it was the first major mover in DeFi), which is obviously revolutionary. Early this year it was CAKE (because it had 1-upped ETH and everything about ETH DeFi). Now I have taken a shot at Raydium, FIDA and Serum for their decentralised real-time order-book DEXs. I will be on the lookout for more, but won't be buying old projects with no future that don't have a possible Binance/Coinbase listing up their sleeve.

Mr. Coja, thanks for pitching into the discussion . In regards to it falling out of the top 100 ranking, what about the idea ( I can't find it anywhere on the internet) if a technology has been around for 10 years , it is bound to stay in use ? It's also has managed to stay in the top 10 virtually since it was launched . Since it's so boring it's received institutional interest from companies like grayscale , paypal , and bank of america.

Another point to consider is that since the market cap is so low for litecoin compared to the other top ten coins that it will take far less cash flowing in for it to multiply in price compared to say ETH which would take 1-2 trillion vs litecoin which could easily see a $100 billion market cap by then end of the 2022 bull run

I have to admit , I'm nowhere near as sophisticated as you and the other members are . I'm just looking for a "blue chip" safe coin to bet the whole farm onthat that will potentially 7-10x by the end of the 2022 bull cycle now that we had a large pull back .

Last edited:
Thanks for chiming in; good point on how the pro-globohomo coins would go up in value compared to privacy orientated coins. I do want to make it clear for the other members, I didn't bring up litecoin as a candidate to "avoid globohomo" via privacy (though I'm not a fan, obviously) , but simply as a vehicle to stop being a poor millennial .

Another great point you made about market psychology. I want to bounce this off you since you brought it up; the normie soycuck factor. what about the idea that the biggest crypto youtubers throw around about litecoin being "the silver to bitcoin's gold" and it being "safe" ? It's also available on all the easy normie-soycuck on ramps like coinbase, paypal, venmo, RH and cash app.

I've heard this silver analogy for LTC. It's a meme LTC creator Charlie Lee popularized so he could sell his bags high long ago (He sold all his LTC at the peak of 2017). If there is a silver or leader of the altcoins it is ETH. I suppose the only reason LTC is still relevant in 2021 is because it is used as an onramp for for other coins like XMR, it has good will, and it's a testbed for Bitcoin. Overall it's just inferior BTC simply because it is a smaller network and doesn't have the same security or money embedded in it. All the BTC clones have been "safe" in the sense that most of them didn't go to zero and retained some of their value but they are all failing to go to higher valuations both in fiat and BTC denominations. If you are looking at fiat value a of coins look "safe". XRP has gone up from 30 cents to $1.80 in 2021 but it dropped from 0.0002 BTC to 0.00002BTC since 2017. Everything look great when denominated in $ and bad in BTC because the former is continually debased and the latter is deflationary.

Now, having said all that negative stuff about LTC, It could still spike up because we are in a bull market. In 2017, XRP was crabbing at $0.30 for 10 months and suddenly spiked to $3.30 over the course of 4 weeks because of a rumor that Coinbase was going to list it. In 2021, the parent company of XRP, Ripple was sued by the SEC and still did a 6x despite the on-going court case. In the final blow off top phase of the bull market in 2017 I remember all the neglected coins doing 6-10x despite being worthless. So yes it is possible for even LTC or my XMR to moon before this is over.

Litecoin is going to available on the Flare Network in a month or two when the network goes live. Flare is a defi platform that will let users stake XRP, Stellar, Doge, and Litecoin to get rewards, provide liquidity pools, etc. Apparently there is a lot of institutional money backing Flare. Litecoin will have its own rewards pool while the other 3 assets will share a rewards pool, so it could be very lucrative. I'll likely be investing in some Litecoin once Flare goes live.

Here's a walkthrough on the network and how it will work: https://www.stedas.hr/flare-network-spark-ecosystem.html#.YC-IdGj0mUk

If DOGE and these other meme coins can jump I don't see why a shiny new defi coin can't. Everyone I talked to is predicting that the price will dump hard at launch. Ripple should have launched this coin a year ago not after 1000 different defi coins. Fingers crossed I guess, I have no idea what will happen. Maybe DOGE community froths in because they want DOGE smart contracts?

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Mr. Coja, thanks for pitching into the discussion . In regards to it falling out of the top 100 ranking, what about the idea ( I can't find it anywhere on the internet) if a technology has been around for 10 years , it is bound to stay in use ? It's also has managed to stay in the top 10 virtually since it was launched . Since it's so boring it's received institutional interest from companies like grayscale , paypal , and bank of america.

Another point to consider is that since the market cap is so low for litecoin compared to the other top ten coins that it will take far less cash flowing in for it to multiply in price compared to say ETH which would take 1-2 trillion vs litecoin which could easily see a $100 billion market cap by then end of the 2022 bull run.

I don't think the 10 year rule is correct, specifically not for strains of technology, e.g. modems are still here, but 1kbps modems are not. More broadly technology has a longer life-cycle, e.g. handheld calculators.

And in the case of handheld calculators they had a couple of decades of heavy use and important economic function, before being usurped. Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone that has been used for virtually nothing but speculation. There is virtually no economic utility or prospect of it.

Litecoin cannot be used as a currency, as it is not stable in price; and if it was people wouldn't be using it as an "investment". It is not being touted as a new store-of-value. It has no ecosystem.

On your last point, on the lower amount of cash, you are right. It could get a DOGE treatment. But there is a reason coins like LTC, TRX, EOS, BCH, NEO, BSV, BTCG, NEM, ZEC, NANO have performed poorly. There are coins that share those properties that have done well, but there are two - DOGE & ETC. Both are pumps with no fundamentals. These are also old projects that don't have the benefit of new excitement and better technology. Going back to January you would be better having invested on newer coins with real-use propositions, even if that proposition is only trading (UNI) or facilitating trading (LINK).

An overview of some of the top 100 best performers this season (so far as my memory serves me):

From May 2020 price to ATH (unless otherwise stated)

BNB - $16 (8) - $675 = 42X
UNI - $0.48 (SEP) - $42 = 88X
MATIC - $0.02 - $2.57 = 129X
SOL - $0.60 - $56 = 93X
AAVE - $0.06 - $353 (I believe the supply was changed so X not applicable)
CAKE - $0.40 (SEP) - $44 = 110X
CEL - $0.17 - $7.72 = 45X
THOR - $0.18 - $20 = 111X

Compared to BTC in the same period - 7X; ETH - 20X; LTC - 9X.

There is a very clear thread with these projects they are either:

1) smart contracts platforms, superior to ETH, and with parabolic growth
2) DeFi with parabolic growth
3) in the case of CEL a centralised loaning platform, which is benefiting from ponzi-like effects, which will crash very badly; three others in this category have had good runs: NEXO, CRO, SwissBorg.

What has done poorly this year - old blockchains with little use that have been left in the dust.

Just buy whatever you think is most likely to get crazy adoption. Even if that adoption is being the backbone of this alleged $400B per day market.

Last edited:

fireshark

Robin
In 2021 reading the air and choosing coins that the majority of soycucks and normies like is the way to go I think. This is the ETH, ADA, DOGE and MATIC. Choosing coins like the crypto market is a Keynesian Beauty Contest seems to work well.
I definitely don't advise going all in with this kind of thinking. Balancing your BTCs and XMRs with a couple ETHs and MATICs is not a bad play, though, if NGU is all one cares about.

Soycuck normies certainly have an effect on this market, but they don't have a literal monopoly, and especially something like DOGE is a serious exposure to risk unless one is a dedicated and seasoned trader.

BNB - $16 (8) - $675 = 42X
UNI - $0.48 (SEP) - $42 = 88X
MATIC - $0.02 - $2.57 = 129X
SOL - $0.60 - $56 = 93X
AAVE - $0.06 - $353 (I believe the supply was changed so X not applicable)
CAKE - $0.40 (SEP) - $44 = 110X
CEL - $0.17 - $7.72 = 45X
THOR - $0.18 - $20 = 111X

Compared to BTC in the same period - 7X; ETH - 20X; LTC - 9X.

There is a very clear thread with these projects they are either:

1) smart contracts platforms, superior to ETH, and with parabolic growth
2) DeFi with parabolic growth
3) in the case of CEL a centralised loaning platform, which is benefiting from ponzi-like effects, which will crash very badly; three others in this category have had good runs: NEXO, CRO, SwissBorg.

What has done poorly this year - old blockchains with little use that have been left in the dust.

Just buy whatever you think is most likely to get crazy adoption. Even if that adoption is being the backbone of this alleged $400B per day market.
All the BTC clones have been "safe" in the sense that most of them didn't go to zero and retained some of their value but they are all failing to go to higher valuations both in fiat and BTC denominations. If you are looking at fiat value a of coins look "safe". XRP has gone up from 30 cents to $1.80 in 2021 but it dropped from 0.0002 BTC to 0.00002BTC since 2017. Everything look great when denominated in $ and bad in BTC because the former is continually debased and the latter is deflationary.

Alright , Alright. You guys have me convinced . So if I had to bet the farm on a safe blue chip coin that performs better than bitcoin or eth (market caps are too large for me to see more than 2x-3x-ing) which one would it be ?

Alright , Alright. You guys have me convinced . So if I had to bet the farm on a safe blue chip coin that performs better than bitcoin or eth (market caps are too large for me to see more than 2x-3x-ing) which one would it be ?
What has been said, “safe” and “goes to the moon” are mutually exclusive. At least diversify in the risky ones. Pick 10 good ones. ADA, DOT, RUNE, SOL, LUNA, etc.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Very hard to say, but as above, they are essentially exclusive. Back earlier this year I had more conviction in a few plays, which were mixed between modest, behind-the-market gains to well-ahead-of-the market-gains. I haven't had any great conviction with buys since FEB. Assuming the total cap moves up to something like $8-10T (not sure if it will) that would likely give something like a 3-4X to ETH, BTC. There should be something fairly highly placed that will 10X. For that I am looking at SOL and MATIC, which have both had very big runs recently. But a 10X for them would place them both #3 in terms of the current rankings. I would expect CAKE to outperform BTC, ETH. Other than those there is nothing in the top 100 that strikes me as having potential for a good run. And the ones I mentioned could run out of steam, have massive pull backs, hacks, vulnerabilities. FTM is currently #93. That it the only one that I can see a possible run into the top 40+.

This year there is a race to be crowned as the dominant smart contracts platform, ETH has flailed, BNB has just hit a lot of FUD. The other main contenders (IMO) - MATIC, SOL, FTM.

MATIC and SOL have bounced back well, while FTM has taken a giant hit. Was about #40, now #93.

More outside shots (higher risk reward) - RAY, FIDA, SRM, QUICK.

There are two things that will do well - projects that can generate FOMO and projects that can self-generate FOMO by adoption (which is largely limited to DeFi, NFT projects have been weak).

Risk-reward:

1 - BTC, ETH - lower risk, lower reward potential
2 - MATIC, SOL, CAKE - mid-risk, mid-reward potential
3 - QUICK, RAY, FIDA, SRM, FTM - high-risk, high-reward potential * RAY, FIDA, SRM are sister projects

e.g. take RAY, which was just pounded below $100M cap. To $3B would be a 30X. Not too much of a feat considering CAKE hit about $10B. While a 30X for CAKE would be to $120B and for BTC - $22.5T.

In the previous post, I listed several projects that have done very well in the last year. Five entered the top 50 from sub-100; one floated straight to 30-40 and the other is an older project - BNB. At this point to shoot for something very substantial you are looking at coins sub-#100 and there won't be many of those. There has maybe been 10 (say bi-monthly) to make such moves in the last year, out of a pool of say 600-700 tokens. Let's say a 1 in 65 shot. If you are broadly following market patterns, maybe 1 in 25 shot.

If you are interested in high potential gains, you could look for ideas at /r/cryptomoonshots.

Looking at what I have I, I would put coins into these brackets:

Well ahead of the market - 5
Ahead of the market - 9
Tracking the market - 6
Behind the market - 6
Well behind the market - 3
Coins I dumped that I don't remember - ~20
Coins I dumped that moonshot'd - SOL, MANA

I've heard this silver analogy for LTC. It's a meme LTC creator Charlie Lee popularized so he could sell his bags high long ago (He sold all his LTC at the peak of 2017). If there is a silver or leader of the altcoins it is ETH. I suppose the only reason LTC is still relevant in 2021 is because it is used as an onramp for for other coins like XMR, it has good will, and it's a testbed for Bitcoin. Overall it's just inferior BTC simply because it is a smaller network and doesn't have the same security or money embedded in it. All the BTC clones have been "safe" in the sense that most of them didn't go to zero and retained some of their value but they are all failing to go to higher valuations both in fiat and BTC denominations. If you are looking at fiat value a of coins look "safe". XRP has gone up from 30 cents to $1.80 in 2021 but it dropped from 0.0002 BTC to 0.00002BTC since 2017. Everything look great when denominated in $ and bad in BTC because the former is continually debased and the latter is deflationary.

Now, having said all that negative stuff about LTC, It could still spike up because we are in a bull market. In 2017, XRP was crabbing at $0.30 for 10 months and suddenly spiked to $3.30 over the course of 4 weeks because of a rumor that Coinbase was going to list it. In 2021, the parent company of XRP, Ripple was sued by the SEC and still did a 6x despite the on-going court case. In the final blow off top phase of the bull market in 2017 I remember all the neglected coins doing 6-10x despite being worthless. So yes it is possible for even LTC or my XMR to moon before this is over.

If DOGE and these other meme coins can jump I don't see why a shiny new defi coin can't. Everyone I talked to is predicting that the price will dump hard at launch. Ripple should have launched this coin a year ago not after 1000 different defi coins. Fingers crossed I guess, I have no idea what will happen. Maybe DOGE community froths in because they want DOGE smart contracts?
I do think Spark will dump hard at launch, simply because people have been paying $1-2 for IOUs with a very limited supply, while billions will be released once the airdrop hits, since you figure a lot of people will sell immediately. Much different from an intermediate term outlook, which will be far better. If you asked the same people who said the price will dump at launch what it will be a month after launch, I'd guess they'd say it would be in excellent shape, at least 2x but likely more.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Still yield farming STEP right now - wondering since it's hovering around a dollar - is the general point of it to be a stable coin?

@Coja Petrus Uscan my general picks are similar but slightly different

1) BTC/ETH
2) SOL/ADA/LINK/AAVE/UNI (SUSHI ?)
3) RAY/STEP/FTT

I can probably put FTT in #2 spot for R/R

Items I'm keeping an eye on or sold recently that I might re-enter depending upon PA/news:
XRP,STX,COPE,TEL

Items I previously considered but not really interested anymore or interest is waning:
FTM,HBAR,MEDIA,MOB,SNX,TROY

fiasco360

Kingfisher
A nice trading zone between 790 and 860 that I wanted to sneak some profits out of the beginning. Saw an inverse head and shoulders forming on the 1h chart.

I had a take profit at 793 and it managed to tap 789 only 4 bucks short.

I'll hold for now.oAFQpRwy.png

I do think Spark will dump hard at launch, simply because people have been paying $1-2 for IOUs with a very limited supply, while billions will be released once the airdrop hits, since you figure a lot of people will sell immediately. Much different from an intermediate term outlook, which will be far better. If you asked the same people who said the price will dump at launch what it will be a month after launch, I'd guess they'd say it would be in excellent shape, at least 2x but likely more.

My instinct was to dump it asap on distribution but after looking at charts of various platforms and defi coins I think it would be much more strategic to wait for the eventual pump. Every major defi coin has done at least 3x in btc value after initial release so my strategy would be to offload half a stack there and then unload more as it spikes higher.

Only about 15% of the supply or 6.7b tokens will hit the market on initial distribution. Not everyone will dump and once they do stronger hands that have convictions in it will hold. The rest are incentivised to stake or hold out for a higher price.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Have any of you seen Nexo.io's deposit rates for crypto? I'm really pleased with the amount of interest I earn daily, 5% a day which is nutty. They're redoing their dividend payout scheme in June. I'm going to end up putting all of my coin into Nexo's coin for the dividends. I like it because unlike the LBRY fools, they at least filed the correct paperwork with the SEC to make it lega.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
my general picks are similar but slightly different

1) BTC/ETH
2) SOL/ADA/LINK/AAVE/UNI (SUSHI ?)
3) RAY/STEP/FTT

Why do you like AAVE, STEP and FTT? I thought FTT might have a possible BNB-like run, but the use-proposition of FTT is much like BNB in 2017 - not much. While now BNB is the backbone of an upstart network. They also have more in the pipeline. Or is there more to come for FTT?

@The Beast1 - do you mean 5% per year? The last two dividends were 8% or thereabouts. With the increase in volume I imagine that will be nearer 50-100% if you bought about a year ago. I think I got in at $0.14 and believe it was heading to $4 recently. The 2020 dividend saw about a 30% rise, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was more like 100% this year. Do you know if there is anything you need to do to be eligible? I seem to remember you need to hold the tokens on their site and have the tier-3 KYC.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Fun week this week both BTC and ETH Completed a .618 Fibonacci retrace of the now Primary Wave 1 Swing Highs to the now Primary Wave 2 Swing low both bottom turning into an exciting Primary Impulsing Wave 3 UP. So I cleaned up the Charts and set the new Fibonacci extension tools from the Primary wave 1 Start and BTC at 10K to the Primary Wave 1 High to 65K and Wave 2 low at 30K, ETH Start of Primary wave 1 at March 2020 Covid Low of 28 to the Primary Wave 1 Swing High of 4,384 to Primary Wave 2 Swing low of 1,728.

Bottom line this is a great entry point for both BTC and ETH and any of the Alts that track BTC like LTC, BCH etc.

The Primary Wave 3 most probable Fibonacci Extension target is 1.618 in Bold.

BTC Fibonacci Extension Targets:

4.236 288,600
3.618 250,800
2.618 189,800
1.618 128,700
1.0 91,000
.786 78,000
.618 67,700
.5 60,500
1622059470471.png

ETH Fibonacci Extension Targets:

4.236 19,789
3.618 17,154
2.618 12,890
1.618 8,626
1.0 5,991
.786 5,079
.618 4,362
.5 3,859
1622059500872.png

And LTC 1.618 Primary impulsing Wave 3 Target UP is $746.

1622059645320.png

Last edited:
Have any of you seen Nexo.io's deposit rates for crypto? I'm really pleased with the amount of interest I earn daily, 5% a day which is nutty. They're redoing their dividend payout scheme in June. I'm going to end up putting all of my coin into Nexo's coin for the dividends. I like it because unlike the LBRY fools, they at least filed the correct paperwork with the SEC to make it lega.

I thought the same until I figured out they pay out interest in Nexo tokens. I want to be payed out in the same coin I put up or at the very least a respectable stable coin like PAX/USDC/BUSD. After this year wouldn't surprise me if nexo lost 90% of it's value. At least with Blockfi they are paying you out in USD or equivalent stable coin I think.