Crypto lounge thread

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Defi can't destroy wallstreet.

Wallstreet is part of defi and regulations is the tools wallstreet use to put people in line.
There is some truth to this, the same money is backing both, but Wall St will not regulate Defi, per se. If Wall St could have their way they would wish away all crypto, but they can't, so they must participate.

Defi will open up many avenues that formerly were limited to the traditional public markets. When synthetic derivatives come fully into play and crypto investments and trading no longer involve knowing how to use tools like Metamask or care about gas fees, things will ramp up as the normies pile in.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
If I understood correctly, you're predicting ETH will go up over 3x by the end of the year or early next year. Would you say ETH looks more promising than BTC during that timeframe?
In USD Terms BTC 1.618 Fibonacci Extension target and % increase from current 9 DMA support is $126K to $130K so far more in total USD terms and slightly more than ETH in return% terms since ETH already bounced its 200DMA and is at the beginning of its Primary impulsing Wave 3 UP to its 1.618 Fibonacci Extension target of $8.6K. BTC is still building support now on the 9 DMA in preparation for its Primary impulsing Wave 3 UP. In total percentage return terms, BTC and ETH are about equal. Both right now would be Buying the Fibonacci Mathematical Dip.

Uniswap is far and away the leader in the Defi platforms. Huge backers behind it; that token will do very well. I'd grab some of their tokens while it's relatively cheap. I don't know anything about Raydium.

It is a popular platform and I believe the token will do well - but also take a look at SushiSwap which is taking a more decentralized strategy. Silicon Valley VC is heavily invested in Uniswap and imo they can influence the platform in ways we do not know yet. Sushi is also undervalued vs Uniswap.

In terms of actual token swaps, I found the 1inch DEX/aggregator to be the cheapest in terms of fees.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
It is a popular platform and I believe the token will do well - but also take a look at SushiSwap which is taking a more decentralized strategy. Silicon Valley VC is heavily invested in Uniswap and imo they can influence the platform in ways we do not know yet. Sushi is also undervalued vs Uniswap.

In terms of actual token swaps, I found the 1inch DEX/aggregator to be the cheapest in terms of fees.
When gas fees were crazy a couple of months ago I went back and forth between 1inch and Uni, but Uni was almost always just barely cheaper - probably a function of their liquidity, which nobody else can touch.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Tesla makes most of their money selling carbon credits. Musk had to pretend to care about the environment if he wanted favorable treatment, so he spewed some inaccurate FUD about Bitcoin burning up the atmosphere, etc. He didn't and still doesn't give a rats ass about the actual kool aid of environmentalism, but a lot of his fanboys do.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I recently received the following request:

Can you make a litecoin and bitcoin chart for us ? Also do you think we will get a dead cat bounce relief rally in june or july ? How are you navigating the top 10 crypto markets over the next 3 to 6 months ?

I think this may be a good time to take a look at the big picture including the Longer Term 12 Year and Six month S&P Futures Charts and what if any impact they may have on the BTC, ETH and LTC (and ALTs) longer term trends,

With the Fed continually printing multiple new trillions in electronic FedBux it has extended one of the longest Stock Market Bull Runs in History - Why the S&P Futures - this is where the Mega Institutions all trade. The entire Crypto Market is a fraction of what is traded daily on the S&P Futures 7/24 Globex Markets with pauses each day for settlement in the 4PM to 5PM NYC timeframe.

The S&P 12 Year Chart can still run higher with the Feds willingness to support the current MMT Spending initiatives to redefined Infrastructure etc., for continuous Fed propping up all markets with ongoing liquidity injections.

The 12 Year ES1! Continuous S&P Futures Bull Run is topping a 12 Year Major 5 Wave (Larger Primary Wave 1) Fractal move from the March 2009 Swing Low to the Current ATH with an ABC Primary Wave 2 .618 Fibonacci Correction to $2K likely beginning soon this quarter or perhaps next.

1623436681367.png

The Shorter Term S&P futures 8 Month chart is topping a 5 Wave (Orange ABCDE) 5th Fractal Leg with the technical top of 4252. The 5th Waves being the most indeterminant the 5th Can be .618, 1.0, 1.31, 1.41 or 1.51 times wave 1 in all Fractal degrees making the timing of the exact Fractal 5th waves top indeterminant as well though Fibonacci Mathematics still govern the 5th wave moves. To deal with this R.N Elliott would continuously calculate the smaller degree Fractal 5th waves down to the technical target on the smallest degrees until he was sure of the topping hour. Notice how the 5th Orange E leg has been respecting as support the 1st 25% deviation trendline below the Green RMS Root Mean Square Mid trend line:

1623437691990.png

Regarding Bitcoin we are are still in a massive Up Trend from the Dec 2018 swing low of 3128 to the recent 65K ATH and the recent ABC 30K .618 retrace with BTC building support with current resistance at the 1st 25% deviation Trend line below the Green Mid Trend line.

After BTC breaks through the current trend line resistance typically on the 3rd major touch of the trend line it will continue and do the same with the Red 200DMA, Gold 50 DMA and Orange 100 DMA with likely resistance at the 65K all time high moving in a Primary Wave 3 in 5 sub-waves up to the 1.618 Fibonacci Extension Target range of 126K to 130K over the next year.

1623438936981.png

As posted previously ETH has completed a Primary Wave one from the 13March20 $90 Swing low to its ATH and already bottomed and is in the 3rd Primary Wave Dip moving up to its 1.618 Fibonacci Extension target of 8.6K also over the next year. Current Support is the Purple 100DMA and Resistance at the Gold 50 DMA which parallels just above the 1st 25% deviation trend line below the Green Midpoint Trend line.

1623440006601.png

LTC Reflects similar characteristics to BTC making a 13March20 low of 25 to its ATH and ABC .618 Correction as the larger Primary Wave 2 respecting the lowest Base Trendline with Current resistance on the Blue 20DMA building support above the Baseline at the current DIP prior to its Primary Fractal 3rd Wave 1.618 Fibonacci Extension run to 786 over the next year.

1623440667698.png

The pressing question is will an 8 Month S&P Futures ABC retrace to 3600 and/or larger 12 Year S&P Futures ABC retrace to 2000 impact the Cryptos markets? So far they are not fully correlated as BTC and the Alts all Corrected with Michael Saylor and Large Institutions all buying the current BTC Dip in continual accumulation mode. The S&P Futures are a much more massively traded on 7x24 Globex worldwide markets and Margin calls on any overleveraged S&P Futures traders could require some Crypto, Gold and other Commodities liquidations to cover Stock market Futures Margins calls though any Crypto selling likely to coincide with the Crypto Primary 3rd wave fractal 5 sub-waves 2 and 4 dips. HTH.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I just saw this pop up on my Brave Browser Opt In anyone have any experience with Hedgehog?

We love Brave users!

Hedgehog makes it easy to manage your crypto portfolio. Keep track of your BAT alongside over 2000+ assets and 550+ supported wallets, including Brave!

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Stansberry Crypto Model Portfolio top 5

Assuming most are at or near the recent Corrective Dips may be worth a look now...

Top 5 Crypto Capital Open Recommendations​

Top 5 highest-returning open positions in the Crypto Capital model portfolio

StockBuy DateReturnPublicationAnalyst
ETH/USD
Ethereum
12/07/181,786.7%Crypto CapitalWade
ONE/USD
Harmony
12/16/191,356.0%Crypto CapitalWade
DSLA/USD
DSLA Protocol
12/15/201,222.8%Crypto CapitalWade
BNB/USD
Binance Coin
09/17/191,132.9%Crypto CapitalWade
VET/USD
VeChain
05/17/19997.5%Crypto CapitalWade

bucky

Ostrich
If anyone happens to be online, can anyone tell if ADA, DOGE, and DOT really just fell off a cliff or not? At https://coinmarketcap.com/, it has them down 69%, 70%, and 77% respectively. There's no change anywhere else I checked.

I just happened to get up in the middle of the night and look at https://coinmarketcap.com/. Figure it's just a glitch because that was over 10 minutes ago and nowhere else is showing it, including Kraken, where I have most of my holdings in those coins. CoinMarketCap wouldn't see a real crash that far ahead of every other site that lists crypto prices, would it? Thing is, I tried to convert all three of those back into USD just in case and managed to convert DOGE, but now the Sell button is greyed out when I try to convert the other two. Sketchy as hell. Same if I try to convert to BTC or ETH.

Last edited:
I own ada. I didnt bother touching it because every dip keeps getting bought up so outlook is positive. The upgrades for Alonzo will be done by mid to late August so there might be a spike +/- 1 month around that timeframe maybe.

bucky

Ostrich
I own ada. I didnt bother touching it because every dip keeps getting bought up so outlook is positive. The upgrades for Alonzo will be done by mid to late August so there might be a spike +/- 1 month around that timeframe maybe.
Yes, I'd have never dumped my ADA if not for that apparent sudden drop to 0.40 USD last night that I thought just hadn't hit my exchange yet but turned out to just be some sort of weird glitch on CoinMarketCap. Rookie mistake I guess, but I'd never seen anything like that in the few months I've been in crypto.

I figure I'll wait and see if it dips again but regardless pick up at least 1,000 ADA sometime in the near future because I think it will eventually go somewhere. Thanks for the tip about the upgrades, by the way.

On the other hand, I'm thinking maybe getting tricked in finally dumping my DOGE was a good thing. I still walked away with about a 300% profit in a few months, can't complain about that.

Yes, I'd have never dumped my ADA if not for that apparent sudden drop to 0.40 USD last night that I thought just hadn't hit my exchange yet but turned out to just be some sort of weird glitch on CoinMarketCap. Rookie mistake I guess, but I'd never seen anything like that in the few months I've been in crypto.

I figure I'll wait and see if it dips again but regardless pick up at least 1,000 ADA sometime in the near future because I think it will eventually go somewhere. Thanks for the tip about the upgrades, by the way.

On the other hand, I'm thinking maybe getting tricked in finally dumping my DOGE was a good thing. I still walked away with about a 300% profit in a few months, can't complain about that.