Datasheet on Islam

ilostabet

Pelican
Funny, you removed the videos with the direct sources. Oh well, I'll just have to post them again and let people decide upon watching.

Crow
I actually agree with y2k here on David Wood, the guy has no credibility, he's a neocon shill and a psycho who did years in jail for bashing his father's head in with a hammer.

He will go at length about how Islam enslaves Blacks as he does here above, which is kind of a tenuous proposition considering how widespread Islam is in Black Africa, and how it was espoused by people like Malcolm X, but he will never mention that slavery in the New World, which is far greater than in the old world, was almost exclusively a Jewish trade.

His proofs above are weak, he would get laughed at by any serious African scholar, but his 7 minute videos will work as props for confirmation bias for people who are already chin deep into the neocon fold. David Wood is from the same cloth of a Robert Spencer, basically a zionist tool doing low-grade agitprop like polemecizing on the "ground zero" mosque.

Reactions: y2k

ilostabet

Pelican
I found his testimony quite moving to be honest. That aside, I don't see any issue with his credibility. I don't share your view that anyone who refuses to touch the JQ is a shill. They might just not be courageous enough to throw their life away. I also don't think the issue is jews as such, but Ashkenazim, but that's another matter. I still think it is worth converting Muslims to Christ, which he is clearly doing just going by the comments on his videos - which show that a lot of muslims (the decent ones) really have no idea what their prophet really taught and what their religion entails.

I don't share your starry-eyed view of Islam. While I have met muslims who are ok, the very fact that (just like in the Talmud) they have permission to lie to the unbelievers makes it obvious that we shouldn't be so acritical. This is completely beside the fact that I do believe the Middle East would not be the basket case that it is if America wasn't destroying their countries for Israel. I agree completely that it is the case, and it is utterly and completely disgraceful. I also agree that Ashkenazim influence is who is pushing them to the West. But it doesn't change the fact that at its core Islam is a hateful religion founded by a pedophile madman inspired by Satan and that fosters the worst in humanity when followed appropriately.

For what it's worth, this is what really turned me against it for good.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I found his testimony quite moving to be honest. That aside, I don't see any issue with his credibility. I don't share your view that anyone who refuses to touch the JQ is a shill. They might just not be courageous enough to throw their life away.
I agree, Wood's testimony of his conversion from atheism is very moving and his faith seems real. I don't agree with him on everything theologically and he's gone over the line at times imo goofing on Islam, but I think he's an honest and knowledgeable man who is very good when he sticks to information instead of play-acting. He's a hard hitter (think he admitted to being mildly autistic) and he- surprise- gets a lot of death threats.

Robert Spencer, meanwhile, is pretty even-keeled, but I don't know how much of a believer he even is. Theologically he doesn't have much to offer, he's more into political Islam. He came annoyingly down on the side of TPUSA awhile back, can't remember the specifics.

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
All these pages and guys like Oskuro or y2k still can't answer anyone's question regarding the person of Muhammad, and why it would be worthwhile to follow such a man.

Funny, you removed the videos with the direct sources. Oh well, I'll just have to post them again and let people decide upon watching.

Skim through this and let me know what you think. I have never seen David Wood win an argument in a debate; I am curious why his supporters only post clips of his debates. He uses mockery to entice his audience and produces most of works in his basement.

About your comment, "muslims who are ok, the very fact that (just like in the Talmud) they have permission to lie to the unbelievers makes", I have posted a video below explaining what Taqiyya actually is.

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
↑That last video is so mainstream liberal that it even praises Obama.

"Texas is where hate lives" is a quote from the video.

There are Nazi references, etc.

I mean, it's from Slate for God's sake.

The American Muslim guy in the second half of the video (Raymond Ibrahim) seems like the most reasonable. He points out that taqiyya mainly refers to being allowed to lie to non-Muslims in order to save your own life (for example if there is a war), but that many Muslims do interpret it as permission to lie for any reason as long as it advances Islam.

Last edited:

Serie A1

Sparrow
An interesting panel discussion on Islam, Judaism and Christianity by three people who actually know what they are talking about:

I found his testimony quite moving to be honest. That aside, I don't see any issue with his credibility. I don't share your view that anyone who refuses to touch the JQ is a shill. They might just not be courageous enough to throw their life away. I also don't think the issue is jews as such, but Ashkenazim, but that's another matter. I still think it is worth converting Muslims to Christ, which he is clearly doing just going by the comments on his videos - which show that a lot of muslims (the decent ones) really have no idea what their prophet really taught and what their religion entails.

I don't share your starry-eyed view of Islam. While I have met muslims who are ok, the very fact that (just like in the Talmud) they have permission to lie to the unbelievers makes it obvious that we shouldn't be so acritical. This is completely beside the fact that I do believe the Middle East would not be the basket case that it is if America wasn't destroying their countries for Israel. I agree completely that it is the case, and it is utterly and completely disgraceful. I also agree that Ashkenazim influence is who is pushing them to the West. But it doesn't change the fact that at its core Islam is a hateful religion founded by a pedophile madman inspired by Satan and that fosters the worst in humanity when followed appropriately.

For what it's worth, this is what really turned me against it for good.

Didn't watch the video but I can guarantee you that even in a very moderate Muslim country like Albania where I'm living most Muslim guys consider it better to fornicate with non-Muslims than with Muslims.
It reminds me of a certain religion starting with a J....

This is a very detailed data sheet and I learned some things about Islam I did not know. I have a few questions about Islam. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but there were a few things in this data sheet that didn't make sense to me. The first question is, what is the Islamic stance on Jesus? The original poster referred to Him as a prophet. So do you think Jesus was the Son of God, or just another prophet sent from God? Also, you say you are monotheistic and having multiple Gods is the ultimate, unpardonable sin. How do you justify holding the prophet Muhammad's teachings on the same level as the Bible? Also, in the oath you need to swear in order to become a Muslim, you have to say you believe in Muhammad as a prophet. Does that interfere with having a belief in God and God alone?

I have got a friend who converted to Islam in Morocco to be able to marry .
He had to say in Arabic that "Jesus is just a prophet ".

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
So what are the rules as far as conversion to Islam?

In another Islam thread, someone quoted a passage from the Quran saying that Muslims are not allowed to proselytize, and instead are supposed to just kill non-believers (at least that's how I understood it).

So what are the rules? They cannot proselytize, but if you approach them and ask to convert, they will accept you?

y2k

Sparrow
Didn't watch the video but I can guarantee you that even in a very moderate Muslim country like Albania where I'm living most Muslim guys consider it better to fornicate with non-Muslims than with Muslims.
It reminds me of a certain religion starting with a J....
@Polniy_Sostav
The problem you have mentioned does exist in some Muslim communities, but it is not an Islamic problem, Islam forbids fornication whether with a Muslim or a non-Muslim.

Muslim communities are not incorruptible, they too suffer the same problems that many other non-Muslim communities suffer. The symptoms may differ.

In another Islam thread, someone quoted a passage from the Quran saying that Muslims are not allowed to proselytize, and instead are supposed to just kill non-believers (at least that's how I understood it).

So what are the rules? They cannot proselytize, but if you approach them and ask to convert, they will accept you?
@Rob Banks
Islam is a proselytizing religion. Every Muslim is either a convert or descends from one, all are equal.

The bolded part is not true at all and sounds like anti-Muslim propaganda.

If you do approach Muslims asking to convert, they should refer you to a mosque where they explain what it means to be a Muslim and then you decide whether to convert. They will accept you.

I have witnessed many conversions in my mosque.

Serie A1

Sparrow

Islam is not a proselytizing religion in the same way that Christianity is. Specifically, the concept that non-Muslims are 'heathen' that need to be 'saved' doesn't exist.

You can see this by looking at countries such as Serbia, Greece, India and Armenia. All of these nations were under Muslim rule for centuries, and all of them have stonking great Christian (or in India's case, Hindu) majorities today. If Muslims were really that fanatical about their religion, giant anomalies like this would not exist.

That's not to say that Muslims don't look upon conversions to Islam warmly, generally. They do. But Islam doesn't lack for numbers.

y2k

Sparrow
Islam is not a proselytizing religion in the same way that Christianity is. Specifically, the concept that non-Muslims are 'heathen' that need to be 'saved' doesn't exist.

You can see this by looking at countries such as Serbia, Greece, India and Armenia. All of these nations were under Muslim rule for centuries, and all of them have stonking great Christian (or in India's case, Hindu) majorities today. If Muslims were really that fanatical about their religion, giant anomalies like this would not exist.

That's not to say that Muslims don't look upon conversions to Islam warmly, generally. They do. But Islam doesn't lack for numbers.
I strongly disagree.

Not sure if this has been said or not but there’s a website that I enjoy navigating called thereligionofpeace.com or referred as TROP.
It has a detailed tally of attacks, deaths, suicides & injuries caused by Jihadists. It has links to news sites & newspapers accounting for Islamic terrorist actions. It’s one of the few websites that I checked every month.

Serie A1

Sparrow
I will be willing to discuss Islam when they will stop invading the middle East ; Europe and other lands.
I'm bored of this taqiya
It's the US which invades the Middle East with amazing regularity (and predictably woeful results). The last Islamic invasion of the Middle East was many centuries ago – the same is true of Europe.

Rejoice! Albania has some of the best cuisine and women in Europe thanks to its East-West synthesis.