Dating culture falls even further: Women think it's cool to be a childless cat lady

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Since I'm sitting around in a bad mood, I thought I'd share a meme that Elite Daily published that's spreading like wildfire on social media. I've seen numerous 7-8 range girls share this with glee:

[attachment=42858]

Substitute "crazy cat lady" for "cool wine aunt" :s:s

No, I didn't pull this from a feminist 4. I pulled it after I saw it 5-6 times from 22 year old 8's.

God help any man who wants to start a family in this toxic delusional culture.

Attachments

• IMG_1738 (1).jpg
    IMG_1738 (1).jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 5,324
Question is, how does this fictional female figure get a "suspicious amount of money"? Along with the part about exotic travel, is this a reference to being a Dubai porta-potty / instagram whore?

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Dirtyblueshirt said:
Question is, how does this fictional female figure get a "suspicious amount of money"? Along with the part about exotic travel, is this a reference to being a Dubai porta-potty / instagram whore?

No, every young female thinks she will be pulling 500k a year as a social media marketing executive. Seriously...

RE: Dating culture falls even further: Women think

You're the sad dead eyed wine aunt that harps on about the one that got away, is living with parents, is broke as a joke and nobody wants to commit to you...

Graft said:
Dirtyblueshirt said:

No, every young female thinks she will be pulling 500k a year as a social media marketing executive. Seriously...

I've been noticing that the more i travel the metro Nashville area. It's ridiculous to think there are that many useless jobs out there.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
If they aren't careful, their future may look more like this:

Fashion exec Olga Liriano’s shocking rise and fall, from glossy shoots to folding shirts - NY Post (Dec. 14, 2019)

olga1-1-resized.jpg

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Liriano can only blame herself. Men no longer earn as much, men do not have attractive LTR's and wive, thus they have no need to support the fashion industry. The ones who actually used to buy expensive clothes for their wives used to be high earning men. With the latter being driven into extinction, the fashion industry needs to shrink.

nek

Pelican
Graft said:
Since I'm sitting around in a bad mood, I thought I'd share a meme that Elite Daily published that's spreading like wildfire on social media. I've seen numerous 7-8 range girls share this with glee:

Substitute "crazy cat lady" for "cool wine aunt" :s:s

No, I didn't pull this from a feminist 4. I pulled it after I saw it 5-6 times from 22 year old 8's.

God help any man who wants to start a family in this toxic delusional culture.

Every 22 year old thinks like this. And I can't tell you how many "don't need a man feminists" are always with a man in their lives. Granted, the dudes are mostly chumps but still. It's posturing, just like the old adage "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one". The people screaming the most about this are the most insecure. It's the female equivalent of male teenagers putting on tough-guy fronts. Difference is, men will have to come face with reality in a much quicker timeframe. Modern society will cater to female delusion until it's too late.

On a side note, always going on exotic vacations will get old quick, esp. when they are the oldest people in the hostels.

Athanasius

Pelican
They are 22. They've never been 40 and had the full weight hit them that their chance to travel is still there but their eggs are pretty much gone. Or 55 and realizing that they'll be going into old age with no grandchildren. That sense of loss and regret is hard to impress on a 22-year old. It'd be a fool who'd trade a few dozen 20-something vacations for 4 kids.

RE: Dating culture falls even further: Women think it's

jordypip23 said:

In case anyone is wondering she's working for $10 an hour pre tax.

At the time, she thought the work would be seasonal, but a year went by, and she became a fixture at the store, working there four to five days a week, for minimum wage.

So that's at best $1100 post tax if she's working full time for 4 days on average.

But no worries, communism is just around the corner and whites are the first to get murdered in diverse hellholes with crazy income disparities where most people can barely afford to rent a room and any white guy making a halfway decent income is obviously the evil oppressor while globalists playing poor and oppressed own half of NYC.

In Silicon Valley, where I live, these type of women can make oodles of money. I've mentioned before a former coworker of mine. A pretty, curvatious, Vietnamese chick. She has a bachelor's and master's degree in mechanical engineering. She's 36 now, single, no children. She just bought a home in San Francisco which is outrageously expensive to live in. I'm guessing she's making at least $160K-$170K a year. And she travels inseessently all over the world. In the 12 years I've known her I have never known her to date anyone. Not men nor women. Either, she's a monk or she keeps that on the super down low.

Rush87

Hummingbird
It's simply corporations selling a no responsibility lifestyle. This benefits a consumption society as women stay single longer, maintain reliance on employment over family and long term, aid in a creating a replacement population as their lack of children are replaced by a variety of controllable migrants.

Elite Daily are owned by media giant DMG who own the daily mail. They've been pushing a globalist/anti-family agenda for a very long time now.