Dating culture falls even further: Women think it's cool to be a childless cat lady

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
The issue, as I was telling a family member the other night, is that if you do well and are in shape, etc. (I'll speak for myself) you will trade "hotness" or physical beauty, but it has to be for youth. I just don't see any other trade being worthwhile. Since this is so frequently acting against you (a small percentage of girls think they need to pair up early, or are interesting in older guys, and/or culture - family subverts this) it becomes really difficult seeing it happen if you are in the west. I have seen a couple of pairs with 10-12 year gaps recently, but they were through pretty strong and longstanding family connections. They are very uncommon.

The long and short of it is that no one wants to say or think out loud that men value youth/fertility/beauty, and women value money/power/fame/status --- it's the most obvious thing in the world yet for some odd reason people are uncomfortable with a 20 year old marrying an older, wise an successful man. They somehow think it's "taking advantage" of a woman. I recently responded to such claims with "Oh, but it's not taking advantage of a woman to end up at age 30 working in a cubicle and single, hoping for marriage when her options have markedly diminished"?

Silence.

Kid Twist said:
I recently responded to such claims with "Oh, but it's not taking advantage of a woman to end up at age 30 working in a cubicle and single, hoping for marriage when her options have markedly diminished"?

That's just not reality in the modern West. A 30-year-old woman who looks decent -- not "hot," but decent -- can get online and take her pick of suitors any night of the week. If she wants a betabux, there's a flotilla of frustrated simps just praying to wife her up just for a shot at that worn-out, used-and-abused vagina. If she wants to have sex to tide her over, she could have a new guy every hour of the day, like an assembly line.

What she wants is the alpha provider -- the guy who gives her tingles AND wants to commit to her and support her. She might wait forever, never realizing that "alpha provider" is a contradiction in terms.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
I think the stats and rising single women over the next decade will tell the story --- they will be undeniable. It's a pure guess as to how honest people will be about it though; I am not holding my breath waiting for them to be honest. The likelihood is that it'll take another 10 years. For those of us who are Trump supporters, it's a double edged sword because the holding things at bay economically is still good for us, but stops a potential sobering moment. Nevertheless, you can also be cheerful about that because it buys you a few more years to arbitrage the global setting and find more feminine women in other parts of the world who aren't used to be so spoiled.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Kid Twist said:
I think the stats and rising single women over the next decade will tell the story --- they will be undeniable. It's a pure guess as to how honest people will be about it though; I am not holding my breath waiting for them to be honest. The likelihood is that it'll take another 10 years. For those of us who are Trump supporters, it's a double edged sword because the holding things at bay economically is still good for us, but stops a potential sobering moment. Nevertheless, you can also be cheerful about that because it buys you a few more years to arbitrage the global setting and find more feminine women in other parts of the world who aren't used to be so spoiled.

Agreed. The Spinster Bubble will pop eventually, because of course society cares way more about single depressed women committing suicide than men doing the same (at an all time right now). The pendulum might swing back towards traditional monogamy...after they have found a way to blame men for not manning up.

2 Cool 4 U

Woodpecker
It sucks trying to find a decent woman to marry in this society.

If you want a cute, sweet, good girl to marry, leave while you still have an ounce of sanity and go to Asia or Central/South America. You deal with less feminist junk and less soy boys abroad.

I've been saying it. I've been saying it for the past ten damn years.

Oh and by the way, women that aspire to be the "cool wine aunt" or crazy cat lady end up alone and they start whining "Where all the good men went to"

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
WombRaider said:
Kid Twist said:
I recently responded to such claims with "Oh, but it's not taking advantage of a woman to end up at age 30 working in a cubicle and single, hoping for marriage when her options have markedly diminished"?

That's just not reality in the modern West. A 30-year-old woman who looks decent -- not "hot," but decent -- can get online and take her pick of suitors any night of the week. If she wants a betabux, there's a flotilla of frustrated simps just praying to wife her up just for a shot at that worn-out, used-and-abused vagina. If she wants to have sex to tide her over, she could have a new guy every hour of the day, like an assembly line.

What she wants is the alpha provider -- the guy who gives her tingles AND wants to commit to her and support her. She might wait forever, never realizing that "alpha provider" is a contradiction in terms.

I think we need to ease-up on the 30-year-old woman who can get married real fast to a rich betabux. (by rich i think we should agree that it is $250k+/year for the USA). There is a very limited number of man who make that much and are betabux. I think we think it's possible because the woman of such man go on a rampage in social media so we think it's the norm. It'd take more than being a "hotty" 30 year-old to lock such a man down. Social/Personal skills that she should get credit for.

Most woman will just end up with an above average guy (which is their SMV) or nothing (if her standards are too high). as for sex, yeah, she can get it pretty much every night. we can at least agree on that.

kel

Ostrich
lookslikeit said:
I think we need to ease-up on the 30-year-old woman who can get married real fast to a rich betabux. (by rich i think we should agree that it is $250k+/year for the USA).

Just because a man isn't rich doesn't mean he's not a betabux. A woman will go for the best she can get, if that's a dude making $40k that's better than nothing. She can still take half of it.

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
kel said:
lookslikeit said:
I think we need to ease-up on the 30-year-old woman who can get married real fast to a rich betabux. (by rich i think we should agree that it is $250k+/year for the USA).

Just because a man isn't rich doesn't mean he's not a betabux. A woman will go for the best she can get, if that's a dude making $40k that's better than nothing. She can still take half of it.

that's not what I'm disagreeing with. Any woman can get married if she lowers her standards low enough. there is almost everyone for everyone.

what I'm saying is that woman can't go for a ride and then come back at 30-35 marrying a RICH betabux tomorrow when they want to.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
lookslikeit said:
kel said:
lookslikeit said:

that's not what I'm disagreeing with. Any woman can get married if she lowers her standards low enough. there is almost everyone for everyone.

what I'm saying is that woman can't go for a ride and then come back at 30-35 marrying a RICH betabux tomorrow when they want to.

I'm laughing right now. Get real.

The marketplace is extremely warped right now and most guys have no sense of red pill values.

Do you guys think that 45 year old doctors and investment bankers can pull hot girls in their early-mid 20's? :tard: These guys have zero female options in their 20's unless they are famous, look really young, or outright paying for it. I see these types of guys wifing up 40 year old single moms all the time. Even guys like Russell Wilson or Evan Spiegel will do it. I guarantee that half of your average seven or eight figure guys would kill for a thirty something.

Are they going to wife up your average portly 32 year old who makes 80k per year? Probably not, the chick is going to be pretty good looking, highly educated, and making good money. But the point still stands.

RVF is it's own little world, where men are valued by their "resources, intellect, and character." Most young hot women will date a handsome Chad in their social circle. If not, the dude better be famous.

As poorly as women are doing, men are doing ten times worse.

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
Graft said:
Are they going to wife up your average portly 32 year old who makes 80k per year? Probably not, the chick is going to be pretty good looking, highly educated, and making good money. But the point still stands.

1. Most woman are not pretty good looking. Most woman also do not preserve their beauty till they are 35.

2. Most woman do not have a good education (that is excluding arts/bs colleges) at a useful to society field.

3. Most single woman (kids or not) are pretty much broke and the better ones are doing 40k/year corporate drones jobs.

4. You are talking about 45 year old male. That's a 10-15 year gap which is big for most of the world let alone the USA.

You are talking about the intersection of these 3. There is really a very small number of woman that fit each criteria let alone the 3 of them. So if your $250k-$1m/year banker get married to that, I'd say he did pretty well. He is rare but so are these types of woman.

Let's get real, remember the HighSchool/College. How many woman in your class were really "HOT". How many girls in your class were really smart. How many of these girls were dedicated enough to pursue the education. You'd be lucky to find one.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
lookslikeit said:
Graft said:

1. Most woman are not pretty good looking. Most woman also do not preserve their beauty till they are 35.

2. Most woman do not have a good education (that is excluding arts/bs colleges) at a useful to society field.

3. Most single woman (kids or not) are pretty much broke and the better ones are doing 40k/year corporate drones jobs.

4. You are talking about 45 year old male. That's a 10-15 year gap which is big for most of the world let alone the USA.

You are talking about the intersection of these 3. There is really a very small number of woman that fit each criteria let alone the 3 of them. So if your $250k-$1m/year banker get married to that, I'd say he did pretty well. He is rare but so are these types of woman.

Let's get real, remember the HighSchool/College. How many woman in your class were really "HOT". How many girls in your class were really smart. How many of these girls were dedicated enough to pursue the education. You'd be lucky to find one.

1. I would agree with that, but most betabux guys don't care about "the wall" or anything like that. They only care how good she looks relative to her peer group.

2. It really doesn't matter what she majored in. The point I'm trying to make is that these women aren't white trash dropouts with a criminal record. They are most likely pretty intelligent and successful.

3. Again, I agree with this, but it's not my point. My point is that the upper quartile of 30+ female earners are making $100k plus (which is not that hard to do, even in a bullshit career), and they appeal to older, upper middle class men with less options.

4. I definitely was not talking about a 250-400k guy. Most 250-400k guys in their 40s will settle for pretty much any mediocre looking, college educated chick in her 30s. I was talking about a seven figure earner in his 40s, not wanting to go the sugar baby route, not an outlier in terms of looks/youth. He would be an extreme exception if he pulled any chick in her 20s.

A good example of real world SMV:

[attachment=43009]

Scaramucci was making a million per month and pulled a 30 year old from the office. Granted, she was probably a lot sexier 10 years ago when he met her, but don't act like these guys are out pulling 21 year olds.

The reality for most high, but not sky high earners (250,000-1,000,000) in their 40s and even 30s is meeting a post wall chick in the office.

Attachments

• Deidre%20Ball%20husband%20Anthony%20Scaramucci[1].jpg
    Deidre%20Ball%20husband%20Anthony%20Scaramucci[1].jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 2,397

kel

Ostrich
Graft said:
Even guys like Russell Wilson or Evan Spiegel will do it.

I've met Evan Spiegel IRL and I strongly suspected he was gay (or asexual or something). His (planned? completed?) marriage further cements that for me.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Graft said:
The reality for most high, but not sky high earners (250,000-1,000,000) in their 40s and even 30s is meeting a post wall chick in the office.

Id wager most guys in the upper part of that range know better and do better.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Any high net value dude who settles is making a mistake, at least in my eyes. Making 250K p.A. (or more) over 30 years is enough to retire in a nice part of many attractive countries on this planet, with plenty of left over for medical care, great food and a live in assistant. That sort of retirement fund even leaves room for the occasional above average courtesan.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Plenty of high value dudes are absolutely pathetic in their understanding of the sexual marketplace. Elon Musk married the same post-wall woman he divorced; Jeff Bezos lost 35 billion getting divorce raped to be with a 50-something broad.

Meanwhile, Charles Manson married a decent looking 20-something who fawned all over him, while in prison.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
Not sure what part of the world lookslikeit lives in, but what everyone else is saying about the SMV is true. I've seen it with my own two eyes more times than I can count, along with everyone else's anecdotal evidence.

Anyhow, the problem with most high value men is that they are not in a "settle down" mindset because in a nutshell, we live in a degenerate culture. When a man is high value, instead of finding a nice girl who is at minimum 5 years his junior to marry and have kids with, he will "enjoy the fruits of his labor" and start Gaming women to gain casual sex until he gets bored because hey, that's what you're supposed to do...once the boredom settles in and he has done irreparable emotional and physical damage tons of women, he settles with a woman (old) who is equally as bored and broken as he is of having casual sex.

Finding a young girl to settle down with who is not broken by the society is not easy these days thanks in part to every single person who participates in casual sex and damages themselves, as well as the other person. If High value men for example, lived up to some moral standard and started to demand young virgins/very low body count women, instead of trying to seek having sterile sex with IG models and other sluts, maybe some change would start to happen.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
Graft said:

Id wager most guys in the upper part of that range know better and do better.

I would certainly wager against you, PT.

I didn't grow up in a super wealthy area, but my parents had a decent amount of friends in that upper range (and even more.) I watched them go through divorces in their 40s and 50s and try to date afterwards. Pretty much all of them met a previously married partner in the office or at the country club.

Keep in mind 750k-1M annual income is very high compared to the rest of the country, but it's pretty much average in whatever suburb these guys are living in.

I've also talked about a guy I know in that range, perennial bachelor, tall, good looking, 9/10 game level, worth about $15 million in NYC. He's pretty much the guy that all my doubters on RVF would say dates exclusively beautiful young women. He dated dozens of pretty good looking women (6-8 range), but only in the 30+ post wall category.

In all honesty the only time I've seen a legitimate relationship between a sub 25 woman and a post 40 rich man is if he's a club owner or celebrity.

Young women don't give a flying fuck about money unless they are directly receiving the checks, and some lawyer or corporate VP is boring to her compared to the guys in her social circle.

Not to mention, why on earth would a beautiful woman with options date a 45 year old in that income range when she can date a guy almost half his age making $300k?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If you turn control of the formerly courtship market over to kids you will get Lord of The Bangs. But in this tale Piggy doesn't die in an attempt to save civilisation. It falls while he is batting off to eGirls.

It's a mess primarily characterised by men, but more so women with varying missestimations of their marriageable value. And little conception of how to navigate the anarchic market.

Parents no longer provide any wisdom to their child's matchmaking based on a model that has sustained a contiguous society for over 1,000 years. And since they were raised on Jane Fonda and Playboy they probably couldn't if they tried. Hence why they didn't bother and have let their daughters flock onto Tinder, which half of men hope is a sex vending machine.

A big factor in the misestimation comes from the number of partners and advances. If a girl is only allowed one shot, she will be careful and judge more clearly. When she does get attention it's special. Whereas the average 6 has attention burnout. Abundance breeds terrible decisions.

If a guy is only allowed one shot then the natural Chadwick needs to blow his beans and gets himself off the market as soon as with a 16/17 year old. Then the successive lower levels of bachelors can select, eventually leaving the troglodytes to each other. While now they are at mom's crying themselves to sleep despite having Boob World at their fingertips.

The dating market needs to go. Completely.

gringoed

Kingfisher
The wealthier a country gets, the more its fertility rate goes down. Why live for a better future for your kids when the better future is available now for you?