Dating culture falls even further: Women think it's cool to be a childless cat lady

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
and others....

Graft said:
In all honesty the only time I've seen a legitimate relationship between a sub 25 woman and a post 40 rich man is if he's a club owner or celebrity.

Possible to correct, just lose the wealth and gain the attitude. Notice the Isis fighter, Imam, recently released paroiee, death cult leader, etc. They're often with younger, obedient and peak fertility women. There just has to be a hook - often involving danger and always with nothing but respect for the guy.

Maybe that isn't realistic or legitimate in the country club scene, but who wants to get divorced at 50ish only to be stuck with the same generation dating pool anyway? I have a successful friend with three grown children who only just got divorced three years ago at about 48. He's about to marry a 45ish woman with a 6 year old. Essentially, she was the nearest apple that fell out of the tree. Guy's barely re-entered the dating market and buys into the "I have limited options" mindset, I guess. Not sure he could pull a 24 year old but there's got to be better options, even in the decayed west.

Aurini

Ostrich
gework said:
If you turn control of the formerly courtship market over to kids you will get Lord of The Bangs. But in this tale Piggy doesn't die in an attempt to save civilisation. It falls while he is batting off to eGirls.

It's a mess primarily characterised by men, but more so women with varying missestimations of their marriageable value. And little conception of how to navigate the anarchic market.

Parents no longer provide any wisdom to their child's matchmaking based on a model that has sustained a contiguous society for over 1,000 years. And since they were raised on Jane Fonda and Playboy they probably couldn't if they tried. Hence why they didn't bother and have let their daughters flock onto Tinder, which half of men hope is a sex vending machine.

A big factor in the misestimation comes from the number of partners and advances. If a girl is only allowed one shot, she will be careful and judge more clearly. When she does get attention it's special. Whereas the average 6 has attention burnout. Abundance breeds terrible decisions.

If a guy is only allowed one shot then the natural Chadwick needs to blow his beans and gets himself off the market as soon as with a 16/17 year old. Then the successive lower levels of bachelors can select, eventually leaving the troglodytes to each other. While now they are at mom's crying themselves to sleep despite having Boob World at their fingertips.

The dating market needs to go. Completely.

Nobody appreciates a mature market, until they don't have it.

Thriller

Woodpecker
Gold Member
gringoed said:
The wealthier a country gets, the more its fertility rate goes down. Why live for a better future for your kids when the better future is available now for you?

In general yes... but it is certainly possible for a country to be rich and also have a high fertility rate. The model for western countries to follow is: Israel.

Israel has a higher GDP per capita than France, UK and Japan and yet it also has a higher fertility rate than numerous Islamic countries and African countries.

Israel's fertility rate is 3.1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

"Pro-natalist Israel is having a sustained baby boom, and now has the highest per capita rate of population growth in the developed world, experts say.

Families here have an average of 3.1 children, compared with 1.7 in other developed countries. At this rate Israel’s population, which currently numbers 8.7 million, could soar to 15 million by 2050.

Birthrates have long been especially high among ultra-Orthodox Jews, a small if highly visible minority in Israel, with the average family having close to seven children.

But even among secular Jews, three children is the norm. Families with one and even two children are often looked upon with pity."

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Mid...loped-world-s-birth-rates-plummet.-Here-s-why

kel

Ostrich
Thriller said:
But even among secular Jews, three children is the norm. Families with one and even two children are often looked upon with pity."

This is not true in my observation, and indeed if the ultra-orthodox were having seven, the conservative five, and "even among the secular" three were the norm, then the fertility rate would be a lot higher than 3.1.

If it continues, I suspect the country would be majority haredim within a few decades. It won't come to that, though, because the country can not support that many people who don't work or fight.

St_Johnson

Chicken
My son 13 told me at school they're learning about reproduction and they're shown videos of stretchmarks and stretched out titties from breastfeeding and all the girls are like "eww I'm not doing that."

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Israel is a flawed example. Their population growth has been artificially supported by the subsidized war fighting, billions in gifted money, and industrial espionage they've impudently committed for the past three quarters of a century against their guilt ridden goyim benefactors. This is to say nothing of how the modern state was founded - by external fiat and forcibly appropriated land.

Even then, they are being out-bred by the Arabs who surround them. Not sure they can ever catch up no matter how many congressmen they control.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
St_Johnson said:
My son 13 told me at school they're learning about reproduction and they're shown videos of stretchmarks and stretched out titties from breastfeeding and all the girls are like "eww I'm not doing that."

I'm not surprised...this would explain why mother's on the younger side that I know and have heard of, being hesitant or outright refusing to breastfeed, giving the excuses that you mentioned. They instead opt for using formula, which the vast majority are based on SOY. It really infuriates me knowing that mothers are refusing to do quite possibly the basic, natural and most important duty of breastfeeding their child for reasons so vain.

It's insanity when the culture has indoctrinated women to fear breastfeeding because it may do some damage to their skin, and instead feed their kid an inferior, artificial product that will guarantee the kid will have gastrointestinal, hormone, immune system and allergy problems in the future. Very sad.

Thriller

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Augustus_Principe said:
Jews procreate at a high rate because they've been raised with this mentality that they have to replace the "6 million" lost in WWII. Simple as.

Yep exactly, that further proves my point. If a government can successfully brainwash their people about natalism and the 6 gorillion, then in theory there's absolutely no reason why a Western nation can not replicate this exact same strategy and successfully educate their people about natalism and the 65 million killed by Bolsheviks (the super secret never taught to Europeans).

kel said:
Thriller said:

This is not true in my observation, and indeed if the ultra-orthodox were having seven, the conservative five, and "even among the secular" three were the norm, then the fertility rate would be a lot higher than 3.1.

No, because according to wikipedia 16% of Israelis are Haredi or Ultra-Orthodox, therefore only 16% x 7 children wouldn't be enough to skew to average too high above 3.1 because secular Jews are having a lot less. Read the article.

SlickyBoy said:
Israel is a flawed example.

Of course it's a flawed example, it's a very unique example because it's the only country allowed to be ultra nationalistic whilst ironically using all its power to replace the population only in white nations. My point is that there's so so so much western countries can learn by simply copying their fertility rate winning formula.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, I simply responding to the statement that "gringoed" made.

kel

Ostrich
We need to stress to younger women that they will bounce back quicker after birth as a young woman than when she's older, and each birth makes the next easier, such that the children she bears in her early twenties will make her last pregnancy in her 30s much easier.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
2 Cool 4 U said:
It's also disgusting that I'm seeing posts saying "It's ok to get married and have kids at 40"

I honestly don't care what happens to the US at this point. I've gotten rid of any emotional investment I had towards dating culture in my homeland.

Between this, Female Dating Strategy, careerist/post wall messaging, age gap shaming, the choice can't be clearer for me to get my finances in order, pack my bags and move abroad for a better life.

My ancestors did it for different reasons, and I'll have to do it to. A small hiccup in an otherwise prosperous and fulfilling life.

kel

Ostrich
Graft said:
2 Cool 4 U said:
It's also disgusting that I'm seeing posts saying "It's ok to get married and have kids at 40"

I honestly don't care what happens to the US at this point. I've gotten rid of any emotional investment I had towards dating culture in my homeland.

Between this, Female Dating Strategy, careerist/post wall messaging, age gap shaming, the choice can't be clearer for me to get my finances in order, pack my bags and move abroad for a better life.

My ancestors did it for different reasons, and I'll have to do it to. A small hiccup in an otherwise prosperous and fulfilling life.

I don't know how much better you're going to find it elsewhere. I've lived in several countries on four different continents and globohomo is really everywhere. Granted, I was always in cosmopolises, and that's the real dividing line. Big, financial and political capitals are the most degenerate places - good if you're a degenerate like I was (am?), bad if you want something more meaningful and/or think the house of cards is going to come tumbling down in medium-term future as I do. Smaller cities are a bit better, or at least more mixed. I don't know about rural areas, but I'll be finding out soon enough. The internet spreads globohomo everywhere, but IRL still matters and just in my observations of main cities versus smaller cities the difference is still noticeable.

I have no attachment to the US in terms of the political unit, but I think geographically it's not a bad place to be, and I don't know where I'd go that would be better without involving an offsetting tradeoff. I could live and work legally in the EU, but that seems like a lateral trade at best.

Me, I'm sticking it out here, I think. Just need to find the right place and build my community around me.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
Graft said:

It is quite amusing when you are very aware of your immigrant history and it dawns on you that you are doing pretty much the same thing they did, moving for a "better life." People look or act like you're crazy but then you think of the America that used to be, sigh, and look forward to greener pastures if you can, if you plan. I'm with you Graft.

STG

Woodpecker
RE:

Graft said:
2 Cool 4 U said:

Move to somewhere in the U.S. where you want to be and wait it out.

Just because gender roles and relations are upside down today doesn't mean they will be that way forever.

If you study history, really study history, it becomes clear a great crisis is coming up very soon.

About every 80 years in every country there is a real war (war where human life means nothing - citizens are targeted, cities, etc.) and a massive economic collapse.

1783 was the end of the Revolutionary War.

1783 + 80 = 1863, where the American Civil War began at 1865.

1865 was the end of the American Civil War.

1865 + 80 = 1945, close to when we entered WWII.

1945 + 80 = 2025

The kind of crisis that is coming will reset gender relations and change the way people live.

Use the time now to get as ready as you can, enjoy the peace we have now, and the little things that won't be around when the crisis starts.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
We don't know, but at this point I'd be, let's just say, not all that surprised if and when that comes around 2025-35, which I find more likely. Armstrong's pi theory predicts collapse in 2032 of the main institutions, as we know it. I'd say in the ten years after your quoting of 2025, big big things are likely. We shall see what they are.

Athanasius said:
They are 22. They've never been 40 and had the full weight hit them that their chance to travel is still there but their eggs are pretty much gone. Or 55 and realizing that they'll be going into old age with no grandchildren. That sense of loss and regret is hard to impress on a 22-year old. It'd be a fool who'd trade a few dozen 20-something vacations for 4 kids.

the question to ask is, do we as men encourage our fellow childless older spinsters in a close distant circle to admonish these younger hedonistically empowered women to drop what they're doing and go trad ? Or, do we only just watch the world burn before us and salvage what feminine remainders of women are left out there for us to procreate a generation that'll respect and admire us ?

I wonder about these things constantly.

RE: Dating culture falls even further: Women

The fall of the patriarchy which still exists to some extend in some parts of Asia is elite engineered and if you have kids in the western world you will just create further slaves for one world communism.

Men are getting economically culled in large numbers due to lack of employment prospects / lack of economic advancement (stuck in low end jobs forever) / #metoo / #replaceallmen (a lot of companies in the US I deal with have a guesstimated 70% female workers).

Both women and men are like disoriented children who don't know how to deal with the new situation and globalists profit on all fronts along the way.

What will be left is a replaced population of largely underclass savages. If AI and automation hasn't made enough progress by then they will just hire the top 1% IQ Indians, Chinese or wherever else they can find workers to do the work that needs to be done. (they are confident in being able to manage pretty much anyone)

Maintaining the current living standards was never their intend to begin with as they're much more focused on power than on flash and bling. (fancy yachts and large mansions are just ways to project this power, but are ultimately meaningless objects)

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
pitbullowner said:
Athanasius said:
They are 22. They've never been 40 and had the full weight hit them that their chance to travel is still there but their eggs are pretty much gone. Or 55 and realizing that they'll be going into old age with no grandchildren. That sense of loss and regret is hard to impress on a 22-year old. It'd be a fool who'd trade a few dozen 20-something vacations for 4 kids.

the question to ask is, do we as men encourage our fellow childless older spinsters in a close distant circle to admonish these younger hedonistically empowered women to drop what they're doing and go trad ? Or, do we only just watch the world burn before us and salvage what feminine remainders of women are left out there for us to procreate a generation that'll respect and admire us ?

I wonder about these things constantly.

Yes. Just as we learned from our mistakes of fornicating all of early and mid 2000s which contributed to this civilization decline, we must encourage empty egg cartons close to us to do the same with younger women. That's the least us older folk can do for the younger generations coming up.

2 Cool 4 U

Woodpecker
Augustus_Principe said:
It's insanity when the culture has indoctrinated women to fear breastfeeding because it may do some damage to their skin, and instead feed their kid an inferior, artificial product that will guarantee the kid will have gastrointestinal, hormone, immune system and allergy problems in the future. Very sad.

It's funny how the same feminists are demanding that women should be allowed to breastfeed in public