Dating in a pandemic

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
There was a time when I would say the same thing as you have said here. In fact, I said something like this to my mom a year or two ago when she discovered the holocaust didn't happen and that the Bolsheviks projected their war crimes onto the Nazis. When presented with indisputable evidence of the statistical impossibility of the systematic murder of 6 million Jews, I said "well is it really that important whether we know this or not? Aren't there more important things to worry about?" to which she and my father replied a simple "truth matters." And that stuck with me. We most certainly never went to the moon, and this solidifies my faith quite a bit actually. Now that is anecdotal so I won't argue that side, just want to give a little insight. It makes logical sense and it coincides with the truth about the firmament and creation and the earth itself. Understanding creation matters because even the pagan learns so much about God by looking upon what He made.. Truth does matter.

Truth matters, yes, no-one denies that, but what matters more is how you organize it. In John 12:1-8, Mary anoints the feet of Jesus, Judas asks why did Christ allow himself to be anointed when it could be sold and given to the poor, Jesus rebukes him and says Leave her alone, she's done a good thing, the poor you always will have, but I will not be with you always" The same thing happens in Luke 10 38-42, when Martha asks Jesus to tell her sister Mary to help her, and Jesus gently says she's doing what is needful. It's not that helping the poor, or helping your sister are bad things, it's just there are more important things to attend to. What exactly do you gain from a prospective suitor agreeing with you on this point? It shows that he follows "conspiracy theories", how does it reflect how he relates it to society, or what exactly he gains from this tidbit of "knowledge". As for the other topic, let's just say nobody has gone to jail for denying the moon landing. There are monetary, political, and as you mentioned, it eases guilt (temporarily), for enforcing that narrative.

Now that is anecdotal so I won't argue that side, just want to give a little insight. It makes logical sense and it coincides with the truth about the firmament and creation and the earth itself. Understanding creation matters because even the pagan learns so much about God by looking upon what He made..

We're not in total disagreement here, Being a Christian would be absurd if truth didn't matter. However, the point was that truth, played out in the world is hierarchical. Read the first article, it may help you see things a little differently, if it piques your interest, I've included the rest of the series below.

This is in part a joke, my "requirement" of knowing the moon landing is a hoax, but there is a method to my madness. To understand the magnitude of the lies we have been taught opens up the mind and really frees you from bondage, even on what may seem "trivial." And I really think that the more truths you learn even about secular things the closer you will become to God, because He is the way, the truth, and the life.

I kind of have the opposite mindset. If you fill your life with all the minutiae, then you don't leave room for the more important things. So you can fill your life with all the details about the holocaust, the moon landing, covid, vaccines, JFK, 911, UFOs, chemtrails ect, but I don't think Jesus Christ will ask you any questions about those things at the Last Judgement, nor do I think anyone really regrets not looking into the moon landing earlier at their time of their death.

Mancipium Mariae

Sparrow
Woman
1. What exactly do you gain from a prospective suitor agreeing with you on this point? It shows that he follows "conspiracy theories", how does it reflect how he relates it to society, or what exactly he gains from this tidbit of "knowledge". As for the other topic, let's just say nobody has gone to jail for denying the moon landing. There are monetary, political, and as you mentioned, it eases guilt (temporarily), for enforcing that narrative.

2. I kind of have the opposite mindset. If you fill your life with all the minutiae, then you don't leave room for the more important things. So you can fill your life with all the details about the holocaust, the moon landing, covid, vaccines, JFK, 911, UFOs, chemtrails ect, but I don't think Jesus Christ will ask you any questions about those things at the Last Judgement, nor do I think anyone really regrets not looking into the moon landing earlier at their time of their death.
1. There's substantial gain. As I said, my first requirement is non-negotiable, that is, he must be a traditional Catholic. This sets the standard the our worldview is the same overall, and that we both understand the importance of living a virtuous life and dying in a state of grace. The additional gain that comes from your future spouse knowing that the entire world is steeped in lies-moon landing, etc. is that he is not going to fall for B.S. and you need that in the spiritual leader in your family and head of household. If a man believes tons of lies about history, he is going to have different perceptions of things and he will not understand the full picture when it comes to satanist world leaders literally taking over the world and destroying our faith and lives. So to have a firm foundation in the truths that are contrary to what lies we've been indocrinated with is a substantial gain because in lies you cannot see things as clearly, you are inhibited. To know the truth about these important issues doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, I prefer to say conspiracy realist because there are real conspiracies namely those by the father of lies, satan, that are meant to destroy our faith in Jesus Christ. The more lies you believe, the further you are from Jesus. When I meet Jesus at my judgement, I don't expect a quiz about the moon landing and 9/11, but I do expect to be responsible for how I lived my life, according to the truth or not according to the truth. Since Jesus is truth, I'll stand by my point that there is so much to gain from every truth you learn. Satan is a liar and rules the temporal world, God is the truth and rules eternity and all things. I want to be on the truth side and I want a future spouse to be aware and awake to the lies so that when heavy trials and persecutions (which are inevitable on our current path) come and test us and try to deceive us, my family will not be so easily deceived. If you know, you know. If you don't, you're at risk for falling into even more serious lies.

2. I don't practice idolatry when it comes to knowing the truth about certain details like the moon landing hoax and other things. The truths I know increase my faith in God and I don't get caught up in them. If I made an idol out of an endless search for the truth on every detail from the dawn of time to now, then I'd say yes there's a problem. But I personally live my life expecting most things to be lies now and when I learn a new truth I say "cool" and add it to my mental list (what others would call a list of conspiracy theories) and then I give it all to God and just say "oh another lie, not surprised since it involves freemasons and jews. Ok, the enemies of Christ are still at it. Moving on." Then I pray for the truth to rule in the world and I pray for the wild demonic people that spew lies every moment, and then I pray that we will be protected from further deception. It is actually quite healthy now that I think about it, because every lie I discover causes me to think about God and try to increase my surrender to God. Truths, however minutiae-like they may seem, always serve you for good if you apply them correctly and surrender ultimately to the highest truth, the Logos.

Last edited:
Good idea. He might have been forced by work or maybe he's in the military.

Otherwise, I can't really understand how a reliable, trustworthy person can get this poison injected in themselves. You need to be completely immersed in the media created reality--which is a huge problem in and of itself. How can you rely on a captain to steer the ship if his orders are coming from fox news or some other globalist mouth piece.

For the (active duty) military, it's not mandatory writ large at this point in time. It's still voluntary in many sections. However, military members are pressured by their chains of command to get it regardless, and they often succumb to the pressure and group think. (Source: a friend)

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
I told the man discussed in this thread that I can't meet because he's vaccinated, but if he likes we can stay in touch and see how things unfold.

I was chatting with another nice Christian man, and this time before giving him my number I asked where he stands on the vaccine. He's already had two shots. UGH! I think I'm going to have to put it on my profile that I won't be able to consider anyone who's vaccinated.

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
I told the man discussed in this thread that I can't meet because he's vaccinated, but if he likes we can stay in touch and see how things unfold.

I was chatting with another nice Christian man, and this time before giving him my number I asked where he stands on the vaccine. He's already had two shots. UGH! I think I'm going to have to put it on my profile that I won't be able to consider anyone who's vaccinated.
I think you should not put it on your profile, because you will not be able to get their true answer.

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic

Be careful. If Facebook is getting rid of accounts and posts because they promote "vaccine hesitancy", this could impact your account on that site. You might want to keep it close to the vest, and just tediously ask every potential date if they've been vaccinated.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I think you should not put it on your profile, because you will not be able to get their true answer.

Agree. Guys will lie to you if they think you're hot. (A lot work under the "yes, dear" assumption so they don't even think of it as lying.)

Movies have also spread the idea that you can start a relationship on a false premise and it will turn out okay.

Are you concerned about the latent spiked protein shedding issue?

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, I'm concerned about shedding and I'm concerned about the sterilization agenda.

Good points about not putting it on my profile. It's funny, when I asked this man, he answered in a spirit of "oh, yes, don't worry, I'm vaccinated." He said he understands my point of view, but got it because he's "a worrier." He goes on to say "the doomsday is not predictable" and for him it's better to live "without worries" than to simply live longer. Uh, OK. I don't see it that way, obviously. What would worry me is surrendering to being injected with creepy mystery chemicals.

He's a nice man, but not for me. From now I'll ask about this within the first 2-3 messages.

FactusIRX

Banned
Yes, I'm concerned about shedding and I'm concerned about the sterilization agenda.

Good points about not putting it on my profile. It's funny, when I asked this man, he answered in a spirit of "oh, yes, don't worry, I'm vaccinated." He said he understands my point of view, but got it because he's "a worrier." He goes on to say "the doomsday is not predictable" and for him it's better to live "without worries" than to simply live longer. Uh, OK. I don't see it that way, obviously. What would worry me is surrendering to being injected with creepy mystery chemicals.

He's a nice man, but not for me. From now I'll ask about this within the first 2-3 messages.
Funny how he sees taking the vaccine as the courageous, masculine route, when it is the complete opposite.

Steady Hands

Robin
Other Christian
Gold Member
Side not to the moon landing requirement- if he doesn't know about the moon hoax it's not a deal breaker right away. But if he still believes we went to the moon after I send him footage from the Nevada desert with the astronauts taking a break off set where it was filmed, or worse, still believes after looking at the temperature of the Van Allen belt and the impossibility of an aluminum lunar module being able to go through it (even more absurdly the idea of it breaking through the firmament), then Houston we have a problem.

giphy.gif

Masterful trolling Sir

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
So far anyone I've asked has proudly revealed he's vaccinated. And the other day at my parents' house, a neighbor of theirs who's flirty with me said he's not getting the vax. Unfortunately, he's not husband material.

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
So far anyone I've asked has proudly revealed he's vaccinated. And the other day at my parents' house, a neighbor of theirs who's flirty with me said he's not getting the vax. Unfortunately, he's not husband material.
As in, he's an oddball? I'm corresponding with some people in my metro though a content creator I follow on Bitchute, and the few women I've connected on there have been...VERY strange, and I've not sent more than a few messages back and forth. Not interested in meeting the two I've spoken with.

I think that when you've got some beliefs that are outside "normie" culture, you're sadly going to have the new problem of meeting likeminded people who are weird. Definitely use your best judgment on that.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
As in, he's an oddball? I'm corresponding with some people in my metro though a content creator I follow on Bitchute, and the few women I've connected on there have been...VERY strange, and I've not sent more than a few messages back and forth. Not interested in meeting the two I've spoken with.

I think that when you've got some beliefs that are outside "normie" culture, you're sadly going to have the new problem of meeting likeminded people who are weird. Definitely use your best judgment on that.
He's an older guy who used to be a popular touring musician/singer. He has multiple children from multiple mothers sprinkled around the world. I'm not interested whatsoever in that kind of guy.

My one-month subscription on a paid site just ended and I didn't meet anyone. There were two guys I kind of liked, but they were both vaxxed, so no go. It was easy to meet men on free sites in the past - but I'm also a lot closer to God now, meaning I'm wiser and my standards have gone way up.

Of course, now that my subscription ran out, I'm getting messages from men enticing me to renew so I can reply. It feels very gamey. I'm sure they have an algorithm that's geared toward giving you juuuust enough bait to keep you hooked. I'll just take a break for a while and regroup.

Since results have been underwhelming, if I go back, I'll probably do a free site again. I know there will be more low-quality hits, but I can easily weed through those, and it's free.

Kitty Tantrum

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
FWIW, back in March or so of 2020 my husband told me that he wanted to be first in line for the vaccine if/when it was available. If I had not been there to dissuade him with facts and evidence, he probably would have been.

A lot of people right now are more ignorant and misinformed rather than being mindlessly compliant commie bootlickers.

I would not necessarily strictly disqualify any person who gets the jab - although I'd take it as a substantial red flag, and I'd maybe hold off on jumping into marriage/procreation with such a person until more is known about its effects on such.

But uhhhhh... "vaccines" have been evil for a long time, and this new jab is only one of them. You find a person who has the "good sense" to decline this one, chances are they've still had ALL the other jabs since they were little.

Don't make the mistake of fooling yourself into thinking that anyone who declines this jab is doing so for good and sensible reasons.

Because a mindset of "vaccines are good, but this one has not been tested enough so I will not take it" should be a gigantic red flag by now, too. That's not a truth-based decision, it's a fear-based decision that misses the point.

You probably will not find a spouse who is actually unvaccinated. Pursuing people who have had "one or two fewer jabs" than the rest of the herd is not exactly setting the bar high. And does not guarantee healthy reproduction, because these people have already been poisoned since infancy anyway.

Look for people who LOVE THE TRUTH. That is more important than possessing the whole truth and making perfect decisions based on it (because nobody has this or does this).

MajorStyles

Pelican
Catholic

I think it's a wise decision. I read that the spike proteins congregate in the gonads for the man, and the uterus for the female.