Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

Roosh

Cardinal
It's obvious that Bill Gates is a key figure to the coronavirus pandemic. He's in charge of many scientists who are advising policy on the governmental level. He finances the infectious models that are produced. I wanted to start a thread where we share his latest articles and interviews to decode where the pandemic plan will lead. We can also discuss the work of his Gates Institute.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
RE: Decoding the words and work of Bill Gates

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, will drive the mass vaccination effort which is scheduled to be launched in the period after the lockdown.
The vaccination association includes, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), a semi-NGO, to which NIH / NIAID outsourced oversight of the vaccination program – supported by Bill Gates; GAVI, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization – also a Bill Gates creation, supported by WHO, also amply funded by the Gates Foundation; the World Bank and UNICEF; plus a myriad of pharmaceutical partners.

Bill Gates also strongly suggests that travelers must have in their passport a vaccination certificate before embarking on a plane, or entering a country.
The program implementation, including a related global electronic identity-program, possibly administered with nano-chips that could be embedded in the vaccine itself, would be overseen by the little-know agency Agenda ID2020 which is also a Bill and Melinda Gates foundation initiative.

Bill Gates is also known as a strong proponent of drastic and selective population reduction. Knowing what we know, who would trust any vaccine that carries Bill Gate’s signature.
source

What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity. The program harnesses existing birth registration and vaccination operations to provide newborns with a portable and persistent biometrically-linked digital identity. GAVI, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, identifies itself on its website as a global health partnership of public and private sector organizations dedicated to “immunization for all”. GAVI is supported by WHO, and needless to say, its main partners and sponsors are the pharma-industry.

The ID2020 Alliance at their 2019 Summit, entitled “Rising to the Good ID Challenge”, in September 2019 in New York, decided to roll out their program in 2020, a decision confirmed by the WEF in January 2020 in Davos. Their digital identity program will be tested with the government of Bangladesh. GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance, and “partners from academia and humanitarian relief” (as they call it), are part of the pioneer party.

Is it just a coincidence that ID2020 is being rolled out at the onset of what WHO calls a Pandemic? – Or is a pandemic needed to ‘roll out’ the multiple devastating programs of ID2020?

Here is what Anir Chowdhury, policy advisor of the Bangladesh government program, has to say:

We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, while still building off existing systems and programs. The Government of Bangladesh recognizes that the design of digital identity systems carries far-reaching implications for individuals’ access to services and livelihoods, and we are eager to pioneer this approach.”
source

https://id2020.org/alliance

Attachments

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member

The massive involvement of globalist King Bill Gates and his obsession with vaccines, coupled with the fact that the global Establishment has swiftly put half of the world in Quarantine "until a vaccine is found", lead me to believe that the Coronavirus scam, is The Mother of All Battles.

It's the Mother of All Battles indeed, little doubt about this. Either we get our freedom back, soon, or we will have lost forever our basic liberties (of movement, congregation, worshipping; of doing private business, paying in cash, etc). And yes, Bill Gates is one of the main, devious generals of the Globalists, in this decisive battle. He resigned from MS to focus all his energy on this battle, for he knows that the Globalists are betting all on #coronavirus, having failed with #globalWarming.

MdWanderer

Pelican
Gold Member

The last time I saw Gates this much in the news was back in the 90s when he became the World's Richest Man and Windows 95 launched into the stratosphere. As another poster has said, something is off about seeing his face so much this time around. I think that it's beyond obvious what they are trying to achieve. I am part of a travel group on Facebook where we share pictures and stories about the places we have visited. A good amount of these people travel to 3-4 countries a year. The Gates vaccination program was brought up on that group, and to a man, we all said that we would simply give up traveling to forego this vaccine. It seems like people everywhere can smell this rat, not just people on websites like these. Two weeks ago, I was bummed about my trip to Chicago possibly getting cancelled this July. Now, I don't care, this is completely about survival. I'm thinking about the state of the U.S economy and its people a year from now, as well as my family and their wellbeing.

Gates suggests no large crowds (i.e., concerts, sporting events) until this vaccine is mass distributed. What will that do for the Olympics, that was already pushed back a year, if a vaccine is not ready for another 12-18 months? I don't see the world, let alone Americans, going along with this much longer.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member

More background on Bill Gates:

His mother is Mary Maxwell Gates.

She was the first female president of King County's United Way, the first woman to chair the national United Way’s executive committee where she served most notably with IBM's CEO, John Opel, and the first woman on the First Interstate Bank of Washington's board of directors.
That bank is a holding company for many small banks.

Her grandfather, James Willard Maxwell (1864–1951), was president of the National City Bank in Seattle from 1911 to 1929 and a director of the Seattle branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
So his Mom's side of the family is legacy bankers with ties to the Federal Reserve.

His father:
He co-founded Shidler & King in 1964, which later became Preston Gates & Ellis LLP (PGE). He practiced with the firm until 1998.
In Bill Gates own words during a PBS interview:

GATES: When I was growing up, my parents were almost involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood.
My mom was on the United Way group that decides how to allocate the money and looks at all the different charities and makes the very hard decisions about where that pool of funds is going to go. So I always knew there was something about really educating people and giving them choices in terms of family size.
So he was indoctrinated from a young age about depopulation...

His Wife:

Melinda Gates, co-founder of the largest transparently operated private foundation in the world, was given a spiritual road map for living based on the teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

It happened while she was at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, to deliver the 2013 Commencement Speech for more than 5,000 students Sunday at the university’s Wallace-Wade Stadium.

You can change the way you think about other people. You can choose to see their humanity first,” Gates told students of her alma mater about the choice they have to impact the larger community.

“We are finally creating the tools to turn the world into a neighborhood. You can light up a network of 7 billion people with long-lasting and highly-motivating human connections.”

After the speech, she encountered Rabbi Zalman and Yehudis Bluming, co-directors of Chabad in Durham and Chapel Hill that serves the Jewish students and faculty at Duke and UNC universities.

Speaking with Gates, wife of Bill Gates, Chairman of Microsoft and one of the richest and most philanthropic people in the world, Rabbi Bluming shared the Rebbe’s vision on the responsibility of wealth and called on every individual to become an ambassador of good.

The Shliach then presented her with the book “Towards a Meaningful Life – The Wisdom of the Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson,” which gives Jews and non-Jews alike fresh perspectives on every aspect of their lives.

It came with a dedication written by Bluming’s 11-year-old son Mendel: “In awe of the tidal wave of goodness you have created, I share with you the inspired writings of the great leader of the Jewish world. May you go from strength to strength.”

“She was very humble,” Rabbi Bluming told COLlive about the reaction of Gates, who is Roman Catholic. “She was thankful for the book and was sincerely appreciative for the note by Mendel.”
source

Why would a Roman Catholic be interested in Jewish Philosophy?

She is the second of four children born to Raymond Joseph French Jr., an aerospace engineer, and Elaine Agnes Amerland,
source

Amerland is not a common name but it is likely of Jewish origins consider Jewish writer David Amerland

The Gates Foundation donated 5 million to Hebrew University in Jerusalem

Also its very curious that the first logo of the Microsoft corporation was a very clear 33, the most important number of the Freemasons.

Attachments

Sword and Board

Woodpecker

"waste billions of dollars"

But the returns in the trillions as entire populations are forced to purchase your product.

There was pharmaceutical exec years back that stated the future growth of their industry would be driven by vaccines.

Wouldn’t worry about him. One takeaway from watching the Inside Bill’s Brain Netflix documentary is that he’s been able to achieve almost zero in his 15 years of running the Gates Foundation. For example, he worked on nuclear energy for years only to encounter fatal political roadblocks, like many other things. He’s a genius at selling software but has no mastery of other fields.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member

Basically all of China runs on pirated versions of windows which means they dont get updated and are therefore vulnerable to all the security holes that are identified and fixed.

Gates knows EXACTLY what was actually going down in Wuhan. To be sure.

acco

Woodpecker

Will there be total biological surveillance?

Bill Gates: microchip implants against coronavirus

In a Q&A session, billionaire and philanthropist Bill Gates revealed his plan to "digitally certify" those who tested positive for COVID-19 - through implanted microchips.

The 64-year-old technology mogul and second richest person in the world, was interviewed about the virus epidemic.

The question was: "How will companies be able to continue their work and still implement social distancing? Gates replied: "We will soon have digital certifications that will show us who has recovered from the virus, who has been tested and who has received vaccination against it," BioHackInfo and AmbienteBio reported.

The "digital certificates" are called "Quantum-Dot Tattoos" and were developed by the universities MIT and Rice in the USA. They should make it possible to store a vaccination status.

The Quantum-Dot tattoos are applied to soluble sugar-based microneedles containing a vaccine and fluorescent quantum dots embedded in biocompatible capsules in the micrometer range. Once the microneedles have dissolved under the skin, they leave behind the encapsulated quantum dots, the patterns of which can be read to identify administered vaccine.

In addition to microchip implantation technology, Gates is also working on a project called ID2020. Microsoft wants to "solve" the problem that just over a billion people live without a registered ID. ID2020 is supposed to give them a digital identity.

Gates sees the coronavirus pandemic as the perfect occasion to further develop and apply microchip technology.

Christian groups and - surprisingly - some groups of Shia Islam have already criticized this form of invasive body identification. In November last year, a Danish-based technology company was forced to terminate contracts for the manufacture of microchip implants for the Danish government and the US Navy after Christian groups opposed it.

Gates' technology will be a step closer to total state control of the individual. Even though the identification of vaccines may be developed today out of positive intent, you only have to put two and two together to imagine the possibilities of such surveillance technology.

https://www.freiewelt.net/nachricht/bill-gates-mikrochip-implantate-gegen-coronavirus-10080827

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

To understand Bill Gates you must understand how Microsoft became what they are today. He is, like george Soros a face for a movement to cover the real Bigs behind the curtains. I dont believe for one second this rich nerd and his wife are behind these plans.

bucky

Ostrich

Going strong said:
The massive involvement of globalist King Bill Gates and his obsession with vaccines, coupled with the fact that the global Establishment has swiftly put half of the world in Quarantine "until a vaccine is found", lead me to believe that the Coronavirus scam, is The Mother of All Battles.

It's the Mother of All Battles indeed, little doubt about this. Either we get our freedom back, soon, or we will have lost forever our basic liberties (of movement, congregation, worshipping; of doing private business, paying in cash, etc). And yes, Bill Gates is one of the main, devious generals of the Globalists, in this decisive battle. He resigned from MS to focus all his energy on this battle, for he knows that the Globalists are betting all on #coronavirus, having failed with #globalWarming.
I think of coronavirus as the gloablists' replacement for failed mass third world immigration, but I suppose it could also be a replacement for climate change.

acco

Woodpecker

forgot to mention this

The Quantum-Dot tattoos are applied to soluble sugar-based microneedles containing a vaccine and fluorescent quantum dots embedded in biocompatible capsules in the micrometer range. Once the microneedles have dissolved under the skin, they leave behind the encapsulated quantum dots, the patterns of which can be read to identify administered vaccine.
This is the beginning of trans-humanism for the slaves.

Christian groups and - surprisingly - some groups of Shia Islam have already criticized this form of invasive body identification. In November last year, a Danish-based technology company was forced to terminate contracts for the manufacture of microchip implants for the Danish government and the US Navy after Christian groups opposed it.
Christians are the real fighters in this mad world

Roosh

Cardinal
marcusdivincenzo said:
Wouldn’t worry about him. One takeaway from watching the Inside Bill’s Brain Netflix documentary is that he’s been able to achieve almost zero in his 15 years of running the Gates Foundation. For example, he worked on nuclear energy for years only to encounter fatal political roadblocks, like many other things. He’s a genius at selling software but has no mastery of other fields.
So you watched a documentary on a controlled propaganda outlet that convinced you Gates is just a guy trying to make projects work, and is no real threat or has no real power? Do you think it's possible the documentary was made to convince you of what you now believe?

Roosh

Cardinal
Another interview:

Main takeaway (via https://www.geekwire.com/2020/bill-gates-daily-show-us-reopen-summer-wont-completely-normal/):

Gates said the economy could begin to reopen “ideally in the early summer if things go well.”

But it won’t be completely normal,” Gates cautioned. “You’ll still be very worried. We may decide masks are important … it may be something like China, where everybody is walking around wearing one of those. We’ll have a lot of unusual measures until we get the world vaccinated.
Another interview with similar talking points (via https://www.geekwire.com/2020/covid...its-feels-hes-waking-nightmare-every-morning/). In this one I sense his lying was amped up a few notches.

Large gatherings might have to be put on hold for as much as a year [or] longer, to give time for adequate testing of a vaccine that can be administered worldwide. “It’ll take a while to get back into the ‘let’s go take a vacation, let’s go buy a new house’ type of mode,” Gates said.
Church service would be consider a "large gathering".

That more cautious mindset seems likely to lead to “the biggest shrinkage of GDP in any of our lifetimes,” Gates said. “We are in uncharted territory. … Eventually the economy will be bigger than it was before we got into this, but the shrinkage we’re seeing in these few months is completely unprecedented, and there are human lives behind that,” he said.

Gates said the long-lasting social impact is likely to be greater than that of the 2008 economic downturn, and arguably could reach the scale of the Depression and World War II. But it’s hard to predict specifics. “There are simple things, like, ‘Will people take less business trips? Will people be afraid of foreign travel?’ I am concerned: Will this drive us together within the country and across countries to solve a global problem like this? Or will it have us say, ‘OK, we just need to hunker down and isolate at various tribal or national levels?’ “
I set up a Google Alert to receive everything this sicko says so that we can better prepare for what's coming.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Never forget that once we all receive Bill-Gates' fag vaccine, under penalty of jail, it will be revealed that we'll need another vaccine soon after.

The boss of the UN (and de facto overseer of the Wuhan laboratory - the UN flagship Virology lab) is already preparing the groundwork:

"Pour Antonio Guterres, il faut pourtant se presser: «Plus il y aura de malades et plus le risque de mutation du virus est grand. Dès lors, tous les investissements faits sur un vaccin seront perdus et la maladie reviendra du Sud vers le Nord.»".
https://amp.lefigaro.fr/internation...desormais-touchee-par-le-coronavirus-20200401
"#orangeCorona will mute... Hence all investments made on the coronavirus will be lost, as the coronavirus will get back from Africa to the Northern hemisphere for a new round of infection"

So the scenario will be,

1- we all get Bill-Gates #orangeCorona vaccine (or if we refuse, we give our children to the State and stay under lonely house arrest forever, or that is, until we're incinerated by SJW neighbors - my estimation would be, 3 days tops)

2- the UN says that we Westerners are ignominious egoistics, and have failed to transfer half of our global wealth to Africa. Therefore #orangeCorona has mutated (having reached 30% of the world's population), and is now #OrangeCoronaReloaded, which requires another year of Konfinement and another round of vaccines.

3- Rinse and repeat. Greta and Meghan be orgasmic, carbon print reduced by 90%, Bill Gates president of the World. They're even preparing a World Constitution for the new Reich of Bill. https://elpais.com/ideas/2020-04-03...a-de-crear-una-constitucion-de-la-tierra.html

Bill of Rights suspended, welcome Reich of Bill!

Foolsgo1d said:
To understand Bill Gates you must understand how Microsoft became what they are today. He is, like george Soros a face for a movement to cover the real Bigs behind the curtains. I dont believe for one second this rich nerd and his wife are behind these plans.
He is also like J Epstein meaning there are people above him.

Harari was right saying :
when you have enormous power you hide it.
when you dont but want to be perceived as you do, you show off

There's just some aura about Gates that makes him intrinsically untrustworthy in my brain. Like a gut-level reaction. Between his scheming plans illustrated above, plus a face and voice that are a grotesque mixture between post-op trannie and a lesbian, he just gives me the creeps.

Roosh

Cardinal
Lots of good links in here:

Fauci and Birx BOTH Have Big-Money Bill Gates Conflicts of Interest

The truth is that President Donald Trump is locked in an intense power struggle with Bill Gates, who is pushing his vaccines, which may not be available to the public until after November’s election. Gates has a lot of pull in the medical world, he has a multi-million dollar relationship with Dr. Fauci, and Fauci originally took the Gates line supporting vaccines and casting doubt on Chloroquine. Coronavirus response team member Dr. Deborah Birx, appointed by former president Obama to serve as United States Global AIDS Coordinator, also sits on the board of a group that has received billions from Gates’ foundation, and Birx reportedly used a disputed Bill Gates-funded model for the White Houses’ Coronavirus effort. Gates is a big proponent for a population lockdown scenario for the Coronavirus outbreak.
https://nationalfile.com/president-...fauci-has-a-100-million-conflict-of-interest/

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Some background on why vaccines are the preferred method to do harm to the population: (TLDR- very little liability in case of death and vaccine trails are passed without strict testing leading to the public taking vaccines that do long term damage to their health)

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34) was signed into law by United States President Ronald Reagan as part of a larger health bill on November 14, 1986. NCVIA's purpose was to eliminate the potential financial liability of vaccine manufacturers due to vaccine injury claims[1] in order to ensure a stable market supply of vaccines, and to provide cost-effective arbitration for vaccine injury claims.
and they created a special department of the government just for vaccines:

As a result of the NCVIA, the National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO) was established within the DHHS (Department of Heath and Human Services). The NVPO is responsible for coordinating immunization-related activities between all DHHS agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
They also capped the payout from a vaccine death:

Compensation for a death resulting from vaccination is capped at $250,000.
It gets worse, vaccines fall under a different category (biologics) for testing than drugs and as a result their testing for approval is different. Specifically the double blind studies which are supposed to use placebos are often misrepresented:
As defined by the CDC, a “placebo” is: “A substance or treatment that has no effecton human beings.” As HHS is aware, common examples of a placebo are a saline injection or sugar pill. The reason that drugs are first evaluated in a clinical trial against a placebo control group, prior to being released to the public, is to assess the drug’s safety and effectiveness. As explained by HHS: In undertaking a clinical trial, researchers don’t want to leave anything to chance. They want to be as certain as possible that the results of the testing show whether or not a treatment is safe and effective. The “gold standard” for testing interventions in people is the “randomized, placebo-controlled” clinical trial. ... A placebo is an inactive substance that looks like the drug or treatment being tested. However, for each pediatric vaccine – except one – that HHS promotes for routine injection into children, the clinical trials relied upon to assess its safety prior to licensing its use in children did not use a placebo-control group.
(In the link you can see the tables for this)

From the above link look at Gardasil as an example:

The manufacturer’s package insert for Gardasil states that it was licensed based on a clinical trial in which: (i) 10,706 women received Gardasil; (ii) 9,092 women received 225 mcg or 450 mcg of Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate (AAHS) – the so-called “AAHS Control” (aluminum adjuvant, such as AAHS, is a known cytotoxic and neurotoxic substance used to induce autoimmunity in lab animals, and which numerous peer-reviewed publications implicate in various autoimmune conditions58); and (iii) 320 women received a “Saline Placebo.” During the six month study follow-up, 2.3% of the women receiving Gardasil (the “test group”) and 2.3% of the women receiving the AAHS Control or Saline Placebo (the “combined control group”) reported developing a systemic autoimmune disorder. Since the rate of systemic autoimmune disorders in the “test group” and the “combined control group” were similar, the vaccine was deemed safe and licensed by HHS.
This was 10 years ago what Bill Gates was saying:

NEW YORK, DECEMBER 2, 2010 - The World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have announced a collaboration to increase coordination across the international vaccine community and create a Global Vaccine Action Plan.

The collaboration follows the January 2010 call by Bill and Melinda Gates for the next ten years to be the Decade of Vaccines. The Global Vaccine Action Plan will enable greater coordination across all stakeholder groups – national governments, multilateral organizations, civil society, the private sector and philanthropic organizations -- and will identify critical policy, resource, and other gaps that must be addressed to realize the life- saving potential of vaccines
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci is essentially doing the biding of Bill Gates he is listed as being on the Leadership Council of the Gates Foundation. This why they are both parroting the same talking points about vaccines and lock down orders.