Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
911 said:
Gates is closely tied to the Epstein people, his chief scientific advisor was one of the executors of the Epstein will. He traveled to his island several times, and had a close relationship with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, who were all equally into eugenics.

Journalist Whithney Webb has done some solid research on this subject, I highly recommend her work:

Reactions: 911

KingDavid

Sparrow
Rob Banks said:
Bill Gates is the new George Soros.
More.

He was always the top contributor to the WHO because he owns both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the GAVI alliance. He basically has the final say to all the decisions.

It's wrong to think there is someone above him, he is the top oligarch and serves Satan directly

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
KingDavid said:
Rob Banks said:
More.

He was always the top contributor to the WHO because he owns both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the GAVI alliance. He basically has the final say to all the decisions.

It's wrong to think there is someone above him, he is the top oligarch and serves Satan directly
I'm not so sure about that. Those truly at the top are probably unseen and unknown.

^ Gates looks very reptilian in that video screen. He is definitely a devil worshiper, moonlighting as a transhumanist eugenicially-driven techno-fetishist.

Easy_C

Crow
The highest "people" will be ones anyone could know about but not everyone does.

I've made a few posts about Edmond Safra. This guy was one of the biggest "bossjews" out there but how many people even in the 90's had even heard the name?

KingDavid

Sparrow
Easy_C said:
The highest "people" will be ones anyone could know about but not everyone does.

I've made a few posts about Edmond Safra. This guy was one of the biggest "bossjews" out there but how many people even in the 90's had even heard the name?
Bill Gates is just not smart about keeping a low profile, which is what is most scary about him. It makes it likely that he will make a power move in the future and attempt to take control as a tyrannical figure.

Someone like David Rockefeller had a lot of power and did a lot of things, built all the international infrastructure, but always kept a low profile and had no interest in being a public face.

KingDavid

Sparrow
Rob Banks said:
KingDavid said:
Rob Banks said:
More.

I'm not so sure about that. Those truly at the top are probably unseen and unknown.
There will be a public tyrant in the future, once there is full control there is no need to hide anymore.

The fact that Bill feels no need to hide like his mentor did is very telling of his intentions and what the future holds.

Troller

Woodpecker
Gates wife Melinda in TED talks mentions about how when she travels to developing world they don’t have running water, electricity and nothing but dirty floors. Then when she flies homes she’s thinking how to develop them by delivering condomns and vaccination to people.

That’s exactly what they need deluded shit eating cunt. Hey I don’t have electricity. Hand me over a condomn to turn on the heater...

Anyway there’s a story about how Bill Gates was going to make a presentation. And the hotel manager goes out to see if everything was set with technicians. So he enters the business room and asks if everything was alright to the worker who was on the ground connecting wires. So the worker turns around and it was Gates himself doing it.

Gates is a frontman. Probably owns less than 1% os his wealth. If I were to bet his Gates trust/foundation is a great washing machine. Who knows whom he launders for. Epstein is known. But who else?
His foundation is in reality an investment fund. Focused on health. He’s a banker. A purse carrier.

Just google Gates Epstein IMT launder.

Epstein would tell gates were he wanted “his” money parked on the foundation to go.

Bill Gates had a closer relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than he admitted, The New York Times reports.

Epstein was involved with Gates personally and with his namesake foundation.

Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and chairman of its board until 2014, was among the powerful men who spent a meaningful amount of time with the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to reporting from The New York Times. Employees of Gates’ namesake foundation reportedly also met with Epstein, in multiple visits to the disgraced financier’s mansion.

According to today’s reporting, two members of Gates’ inner circle served as intermediaries between Gates and Epstein. One, Melanie Walker, met Epstein after she graduated from college in 1992; she moved to New York, where she stayed in a building owned by Epstein. She also worked for Epstein in 1998 as a science advisor, after graduating from medical school. She joined the Gates Foundation in 2006.

That was where she met Boris Nikolic, who was the Gates Foundation’s science advisor. She introduced him to Epstein. Nikolic, who now runs a venture capital firm, was named as a fallback executor to Epstein’s will. (He has declined to do so in court proceedings.) Gates is an investor in Nikolic’s fund. According to The New York Times, Nikolic says: “I deeply regret ever meeting Mr. Epstein.”

Gates science advisor was Epstein will executor. So Gates might be the chose hold cash previously “owned” by Epstein.

Troller

Woodpecker
Gates wife Melinda in TED talks mentions about how when she travels to developing world they don’t have running water, electricity and nothing but dirty floors. Then when she flies homes she’s thinking how to develop them by delivering condomns and vaccination to people.

That’s exactly what they need deluded shit eating cunt. Hey I don’t have electricity. Hand me over a condomn to turn on the heater...

Anyway there’s a story about how Bill Gates was going to make a presentation. And the hotel manager goes out to see if everything was set with technicians. So he enters the business room and asks if everything was alright to the worker who was on the ground connecting wires. So the worker turns around and it was Gates himself doing it.

Gates is a frontman. Probably owns less than 1% os his wealth. If I were to bet his Gates trust/foundation is a great washing machine. Who knows whom he launders for. Epstein is known. But who else.
His foundation is in reality an investment fund. Focused on health. He’s a banker. A purse carrier.

Just google Gates Epstein IMT launder.

Epstein would tell gates were he wanted “his” money parked on the foundation to go.

Bill Gates had a closer relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than he admitted, The New York Times reports.

Epstein was involved with Gates personally and with his namesake foundation.

Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and chairman of its board until 2014, was among the powerful men who spent a meaningful amount of time with the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to reporting from The New York Times. Employees of Gates’ namesake foundation reportedly also met with Epstein, in multiple visits to the disgraced financier’s mansion.

According to today’s reporting, two members of Gates’ inner circle served as intermediaries between Gates and Epstein. One, Melanie Walker, met Epstein after she graduated from college in 1992; she moved to New York, where she stayed in a building owned by Epstein. She also worked for Epstein in 1998 as a science advisor, after graduating from medical school. She joined the Gates Foundation in 2006.

That was where she met Boris Nikolic, who was the Gates Foundation’s science advisor. She introduced him to Epstein. Nikolic, who now runs a venture capital firm, was named as a fallback executor to Epstein’s will. (He has declined to do so in court proceedings.) Gates is an investor in Nikolic’s fund. According to The New York Times, Nikolic says: “I deeply regret ever meeting Mr. Epstein.”

Gates science advisor was Epstein will executor.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Easy_C said:

If thousands of random people outside the power structure can name a Big Boss Jew off to the top of their head then they are not part of the closed circle who have the most power.

We dont know who these people are 100% and probably never will.

Easy_C

Crow
But a lot of these people are also surprisingly reachable. One thing you notice in NYC if you’re socially active (and have a friend who can get you into semi-public events) is that a lot of them are out and about a lot more than you’d think. They’re found at dinners, talks, and the like where they can both hide in plain sight and meet without arousing suspicion and scout for new talent/opportunities.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Easy_C said:
But a lot of these people are also surprisingly reachable. One thing you notice in NYC if you’re socially active (and have a friend who can get you into semi-public events) is that a lot of them are out and about a lot more than you’d think. They’re found at dinners, talks, and the like where they can both hide in plain sight and meet without arousing suspicion and scout for new talent/opportunities.
Let me rephrase what I put.

If you can find 1000s of people in public to point their finger at these so-called Boss Jews and call them out then they are not The Big Boss Jew you believe them to be but mere floor managers.

kamoz

Woodpecker
Gold Member
KingDavid said:
Rob Banks said:
KingDavid said:
Rob Banks said:
More.

There will be a public tyrant in the future, once there is full control there is no need to hide anymore.

The fact that Bill feels no need to hide like his mentor did is very telling of his intentions and what the future holds.
I agree and disagree with this.

I disagree that Bill is the real deal - he's just a pawn.

I agree that the true Elite will eventually reveal themselves in one form or another. Like you say no need to hide when there is full control, and also to fulfill the innate desire of these people to be worshipped. I've taken a keen interest (as I'm sure many others have recently) in reading Revelations and the many interpretations out there (since it's quite challenging to read on its own).

The conclusion that I've come to is that the Antichrist will probably be part of one of the (or the) most powerful families in the world. Yet another way that he is the opposite of Christ - being born into the wealthiest family in the world while Christ was born into poverty. For years I wondered if the Elite were Luciferian (believed themselves to be God) or Satanic (worshipped Satan). I think it's starting to become clear that they are Satanic as they probably receive some sort of aid (knowledge/guidance) from Satan and this conforms with the inverse trinity in Revelations - the Dragon (Satan), the first Beast (the Antichrist), and the second Beast (the False Prophet).

The quick and dirty is that the Antichrist shows up, most people like him and he doesn't seem too bad. He then gets assassinated but is brought back to life via possession by Satan himself. He then goes on a rampage throughout the world eliminating all opposition. IIRC the timeline is that the Antichrist shows up, he gets assassinated 3.5 years later, then goes on the rampage for another 3.5 years, then Christ returns. Can't quite remember the timeline of the Mark and the False Prophet but it is detailed in their as well.

I think this all lines up pretty well with the Antichrist being one of the Elite. There will be tremendous hatred from people that realize what the Elite have done over the course of history (and intend to do) - so plenty of motive for an assassination. Also Satan is definitely one to play favorites, so I don't see some random person out of the blue getting that title like a lot of people believe.

KingDavid

Sparrow
kamoz said:
KingDavid said:
Rob Banks said:
KingDavid said:
Rob Banks said:
More.

I agree and disagree with this.

I disagree that Bill is the real deal - he's just a pawn.

I agree that the true Elite will eventually reveal themselves in one form or another. Like you say no need to hide when there is full control, and also to fulfill the innate desire of these people to be worshipped. I've taken a keen interest (as I'm sure many others have recently) in reading Revelations and the many interpretations out there (since it's quite challenging to read on its own).

The conclusion that I've come to is that the Antichrist will probably be part of one of the (or the) most powerful families in the world. Yet another way that he is the opposite of Christ - being born into the wealthiest family in the world while Christ was born into poverty. For years I wondered if the Elite were Luciferian (believed themselves to be God) or Satanic (worshipped Satan). I think it's starting to become clear that they are Satanic as they probably receive some sort of aid (knowledge/guidance) from Satan and this conforms with the inverse trinity in Revelations - the Dragon (Satan), the first Beast (the Antichrist), and the second Beast (the False Prophet).

The quick and dirty is that the Antichrist shows up, most people like him and he doesn't seem too bad. He then gets assassinated but is brought back to life via possession by Satan himself. He then goes on a rampage throughout the world eliminating all opposition. IIRC the timeline is that the Antichrist shows up, he gets assassinated 3.5 years later, then goes on the rampage for another 3.5 years, then Christ returns. Can't quite remember the timeline of the Mark and the False Prophet but it is detailed in their as well.

I think this all lines up pretty well with the Antichrist being one of the Elite. There will be tremendous hatred from people that realize what the Elite have done over the course of history (and intend to do) - so plenty of motive for an assassination. Also Satan is definitely one to play favorites, so I don't see some random person out of the blue getting that title like a lot of people believe.
Maybe Bill is the false prophet and science is what gives him his prophecy. Didn't he predict the coming of the coronavirus? He does show an ability to know the future, constantly giving timelines and forcing his frame upon the world.

Science is in many ways the new God because it claims to give all the answers, so a man that knows science and says to have direct connection with it is the new authority instead of a religious prophet.

The Antichrist will be more robust and less prophet-like than Bill, and he will be loved and seen as a protector. He will be charismatic and good looking, and many of us will be at first fooled and will support him.

HermeticAlly

Woodpecker
To offer an alternative eschatological interpretation of recent events, as someone who finds a preterist/amillennial interpretation of Revelation much more convincing than the Dispensationalist (of "Left Behind" pop culture fame) system, I'd suggest that what we're seeing is the end of the "thousand year" reign of Christ, where Satan is loosed to cause trouble again before his ultimate defeat.

Of course this doesn't lend itself to fun, colorful speculation about the Mark of the Beast, the antichrist, and so on, since these are understood to be socio-political critiques and metaphor pertaining to Revelation's first-century context... but all of this is vain speculation anyway. What's obvious, and what we can all agree upon, is that evildoers in Satan's thrall are up to no good and making big moves. How exactly it all plays out, nobody can say. But whether it's in the near or distant future, they will lose.