Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

Peacock
Gold Member
Not sure if this is true, but it certainly raises interesting questions:

What if their marriage is an evil biological inversion and Gates is a tranny puppet for the real PowersThatBe?
Nerds like Gates start looking like lesbians past middle age. His physical features are common in top STEM schools. The "men who look like old lesbians" meme has traction because it's a common phenomenon.

You also have middle age women that start looking more masculine as they age, especially fit professional types that get into crossfit and weight training, like Melinda.

So the Bill and Melinda trans thing is a pretty obvious false theory. This is from a guy who has doubt about the Williams sisters.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Corbett is putting fantastic content here. The moment I heard about this "Darkest Winter" the timeline has fallen into place. It's reasonable to expect and prepare for a replay next winter then. Kill Gates said himself that next virus "could" be a terrorist attack. Maybe something propagating on surfaces to kill off cash, who knows. It looks like this first wave is testing the waters after all, to reveal obstacles, unsuitable people who bring up truth stink, to tweak and debug their game. It looks optimistic now but we may face a very unpleasant end of the year if we don't push this back further than deemed necessary during the summer.

Reactions: 911

Easy_C

Crow
Other factor to consider:

Gates has long been known as a toxic narcissist.

He doesn’t need to be given the order to go on TV. He’d happily do it himself on his own volition because he’s an ideologue.

People like that don’t need to be given orders. When you want something out of them, you just find an ideologue who aligns with your agenda and give them a platform.

kel

Pelican
Melinda Gates' address in this Computing Forever (BitChute exclusive) collection of covid propaganda is particularly creepy, IMO. It's all creepy, but hers seems worse than most even though she (ostensibly) is the least politically powerful person of the group:

Troller

Woodpecker

Investing in global health organizations aimed at increasing access to vaccines created a 20-to-1 return in economic benefit, billionaire Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gatestold CNBC on Wednesday.

"We feel there's been over a 20-to-1 return," yielding $200 billion over those 20 or so years, Gates told CNBC's Becky Quickon "Squawk Box" from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. "Helping young children live, get the right nutrition, contribute to their countries — that has a payback that goes beyond any typical financial return."

• Investing in global health organizations aimed at increasing access to vaccines creates a 20-to-1 return, the Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist says.
  • Putting $10 billion into the S&P 500 would have grown only to $17 billion over 18 years, factoring in reinvested dividends, he tells CNBC in Davos.

kel

Pelican
These kinds of numbers are just utter bullshit, though. I'm not saying Bill Gates isn't interested in what his investment can return, socially/culturally/and financially to the oligarchy, but whenever you read numbers about how x or y resulted in this much of a boon/drain to "the economy", ignore the numbers. Economics is not a science and it's not math, they just dress it up like that.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I don't think he said that he got $200 billion from investing $10 billion, but that some countries (theoretically) did due to people not randomly dying from preventable diseases.

Also, there is zero chance that he invested $10 billion into anything. That would be an enormous expense that would drain his foundation in just a few years. What he actually did was invest a few million to lobby governments all over the world to invest their own $10 billion.

Easy_C

Crow
Unfortunately can't use archive from here so...sorry guys.

Yahoo just ran a huge piece about how Bill Gates is being "targeted by conspiracy theorists" with "unfounded claims" before going on before how he's worked SO hard to "improve healthcare in developing nations" (definitely NOT by doing things like giving out poisoned vaccines to Kenya).

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Man, these day's you're really not over the target unless you're being called a conspiracy theorist.

I'm starting to wonder if that's something people will simply want to proudly own going forward in order to rob that title of its slanderous nature.

If folks could get a few high profile guys like James Woods to openly title themselves conspiracy theorists then it would really fracture the mainstream dialect.

Zep

Kingfisher
Unfortunately can't use archive from here so...sorry guys.

Yahoo just ran a huge piece about how Bill Gates is being "targeted by conspiracy theorists" with "unfounded claims" before going on before how he's worked SO hard to "improve healthcare in developing nations" (definitely NOT by doing things like giving out poisoned vaccines to Kenya).

So, I've been thinking about this lately , how the hell to get through to normal people? the best I can think of so far is to put evidence in point form. That style reads as indisputable with the lack any personal style interfering.

I can't research right now. At work. Can someone does do a bullet point list on Bill. I.E.

- kicked out of India for testing and harming people with vaccines
- has a lawsuit pending against him from Pakistan for vaccine damages
- has personal interest in vaccines being sold via his investment of x amount of dollars
- has colluded with Fauci in the past in ( insert shady stuff here )

kel

Pelican
"Conspiracy theory"
"Hate speech"
"Homophobic"
"Transphobic"
"Antisemitic"

They're all just verbal bludgeons used by marxist cultural overlords to silence dissent and control thought.
The most powerful rebuke (that I can come up with, anyway) is "So what?"
There was a meme for a while of "Is he really, though?", which was then replaced with "Yeah, and?", which was better. Just lean in.

Easy_C

Crow
I’ve gotten a bit of pushback here, but if you’ve read 48 laws of power and Rules for Radicals it’s easier to understand the programming normies have.

There’s also a lot be learned from history. The reason the KKK became irrelevant was because a reporter infiltrated them and started describing on air their rituals in a way that made them sound like clowns (accurate given how much they drew from freemasonry).

I’d argue that the three most effective ways are

1). Reference figures of authority. Wittkowski is best because I have yet to see anyone dare claim they know more than head of the department at a prestigious university.

2). Play into their programming. “We’re hurting the economy!” Is a lot less persuasive than arguments that trigger their programming like “Police are using social distancing rules to abuse minorities!” And “The UN says a hundred million people in Africa will starve due to lockdowns. If you support lockdowns you’re saying that the lives of a few tens of thousand American boomers matter more than a hundred million lives of Africans”.

3). Make them feel like everyone is laughing at them wearing a Silly cloth mask. Harder to do but you need have a very strong frame and make them feel like everyone already agrees with you either openly or implicitly.

Note that the single most effective rhetorical tool against lockdowns has been the mockery of “Karens”.

Zep

Kingfisher
Sorry for the copy and paste dump. But I am at work. I got these facts from the Yahoo comments section.

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO saying, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates-funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a phase 3 trial of GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,949 children

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems to be fueled by a conviction to save the world with technology.
Promising his share of $450 million of $1.2 billion to eradicate Polio, Gates took control of India’s National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI) which mandated up to 50 doses (Table 1) of polio vaccines through overlapping immunization programs to children before the age of five. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) epidemic that paralyzed 490,000 children beyond expected rates between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and asked Gates and his vaccine policies to leave India. NPAFP rates dropped precipitously.

2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. ThIn 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates-funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.e most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has made millions of donations to media conglomerates, too many to mention, including NBC, BBC, Guardian so their paid "journalists" say "false claims", "conspiracy theorist" every time. Their foundation has a trust with stocks and bonds with in basically every pharmaceutical and vaccine company. Do your own research, there are ridiculous conflicts of interest. They funded Imperial College London who predicted 2 Million US deaths and 510,000 UK deaths. The video "Bill Gates' Plan To Vaccinate The World" by the Corbett Report is a good place to start.

Bill Gates told the Wall Street Journal about Jeffrey Epstein: "I didn't have any business relationship or friendship with him". In fact, Gates met with Epstein a minimum of six times and all after Epstein was convicted of prostitution of a minor and was required to register as a sex offender. At least three times, Gates met with Epstein at his Manhattan townhouse. Gates said about the first meeting: "A very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late". Gates returned to Epstein's mansion in the Spring and a photograph was taken inside the entrance hall.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates-funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

I'll say something controversial here:

Between Bill Gates and George Soros, Bill Gates is the lower type of scum. Here is why:

Both of them are half naked monkeys who think of themselves as gods, but at least George Soros seems to pursue some sort of non-monetary higher purpose, which is to promote his ideology of 'open societies', which similar to communism, is so dark and twisted precisely because it is an utopian idea that goes against human nature. Those who seek heaven of earth often end up creating hell. (If anyone here is familiar with Karl Popper's Open Society ideology drop your knowledge here, I'm interested in hearing opinions on this)

People like George Soros often like to claim that they are secular atheists who stand above religion as some sort of nihilistic Ubermensch who is no longer in need of the divine, due to his enlightened mind that is guided by reason only. Yet it is precisely those people who promote their secular ideology with the same evangelical spiritual devotion as the most fanatic religious missionaries. The ideal is different, yet the human principle guiding both the secular ideologist and the religious missionary are the same.

A fitting metaphor for such a person like Soros is the story of a priest who lost his faith after the French revolution: After denouncing god he turned to burn the images of the holy Saints he worshipped. Then he proceeded to put the images of the revolutionary leaders onto the altar where the images of the saints used to be, to worship them with the same devotion as he used to worship the Saints.
I think this is a fitting description of George Soros, who seeks to promote his open society ideology with the same religious devotion as a missionary.

However, Bill Gates uses his fame, money and power to pursue the lowest of goals: To make more money. Already one of the richest people to ever live, he invests in medical assets like vaccines and artificial meat production (remember those 'Coronavirus outbreaks in meat plants' articles that are being promoted in the last few weeks? I wonder who made the corporate media companies run that story), so that he can cash out even more.

I'm not against people seeking profit, but somebody like Bill Gates who is among the richest men on earth and still addicted to making money by exploiting the fear and panic of the simple minded masses of this world, is literally worshipping money as his god. He seems to have no higher purpose than money and perhaps being admired for making money, and it is this simpleton persona that makes him such a nihilistic body of emptiness.

George Soros in turn is a fanatic ideologue, but at least there is some depth to him.

Easy_C

Crow
I’m not sure Gates isn’t an ideologue. He was raised from birth surrounded by depopulation propaganda and seems to believe entirely in it.

The closest pop culture analogy I can make is Thanos. He seems to genuinely view himself as a savior, above the rest of us, and therefore justified to do whatever is necessary to save the world by reducing the population.

kel

Pelican
Personally, I prefer the "lower type" if I have to pick. Someone who just wants money or personal glory is much more comprehensible than someone who just actively wants to make the world inhuman, passionless, and cruel for the sake of it.