Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Just something to think about. If the people who support globohomo and conform all take the shot (they will) and the people who don’t don’t (i.e. Bill Gates IG comments) - why make the vaccine have negative effects? If anything, ensure it’s highly effective to wipe out your opposition via the next wave and build trust in the regime.
Ok so are we thinking this will be the play now? This got shot down in April like "no way."

durangotang

Pelican

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic

From the article:

"The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act."

They love to rub it in your face. Do you notice a pattern here with Microsoft's global patent, WO2020060606 - Cryptocurrenty system using body activity data. To break it down for you that is WO 2020 060606 - or 666. Both the TRACE Act and the body activity cryptocurrency patent were initiated in 2019.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Ok so are we thinking this will be the play now? This got shot down in April like "no way."
Well I don't personally remember shooting it down myself. It's possible I missed it in the hype. But there's no reason they can't simultaneously make it have unpleasant properties serving their evil causes AND inoculate the sheep against what's coming next. If I had a herd of animals and I could inoculate them from a dangerous disease in a way that would also make them docile and compliant then obviously that would be a huge benefit.

DanielH

Woodpecker
The problem is that viruses are difficult to manage in terms of who gets killed and who doesn't. If they could make one that only killed the useless consumers then they would probably unleash it tomorrow, but that's still beyond their abilities and probably always will be. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the so-called CV19 vaccine being mass produced is actually a vaccine for the next thing they plan to release. They've already separated society between "essential and non-essential workers". Now all that's left is to vaccinate the essential workers against the super-virus and then release it.
The official covid fatality rates basically do that, targeting the obese and elderly and leaving the young and fit virtually untouched.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Do we have some reliable info about the bunkers of the elite? If they are preparing these facilities now then we could assume the next wave could mean real danger.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Do we have some reliable info about the bunkers of the elite? If they are preparing these facilities now then we could assume the next wave could mean real danger.
The elite are pre-programming us for a financial "great reset." Look up "great reset world economic forum." Meaning their bills are finally coming due and they're hoping to warp the system in such a way that the golem remains "alive." This might mean redistributing wealth to the low impulse control, low IQ slice of the American populace to stave off the inevitable. Take from those without the will to defend it, give to the unruly.

These bunkers are just as much protection for them against whatever race/class based violence comes down the line in the coming years as anything to do with Corona. Corona only accelerated this situation which I believe is why we've seen these billionaires flee and build their bunkers. If it were only Corona they were worried about, a (luxury) cabin in the woods would be all they needed.

ginsu

Robin
I'm hoping that there will never be a real danger scenario in terms of a true deadly virus that goes around the whole world. As we have seen now they can already achieve so much control and their goals by having just flu symptoms and manipulating numbers and words. Bill told us wave 2 will be worse and get noticed, i fully believe him that the lock downs, economic fall out, and food problems will be far worse than what we have seen now.

As for the being noticed part. I think they will release something real this time, more like Ebola type scary. Something that kills fast with a high certainty and cant spread far because of it. It will make for some shocking footage and stories for the media to work on for a long time, and that's all they need. Bill indicated it would be asia/africa this time i guess they will target some third world countries. They will just say that stopping the flights and having lockdows saved us this time. Because we where so much better prepared thanks to the experience from wave1 and the great work of Bill and the WHO to prepare us for wave 2. The normies will be so gratefull they where protected from this nightmare virus and are happy to live under lockdowns then.

The elites are all about controlled and organized trends towards their goals. I guess they would prefer to go with less risky approaches before they would release something that really wrecks the world and sends everything into chaos, they need to steer the ship into the direction they want in a controlled fashion. I have no proof for any of this its just the feeling i have. They might still flip the table and seed every country with a more dangerous virus if things don't go their way as a last resort. I also think their preferred depopulation agenda will be a gradual process, Having the benefit of allowing the people who are able to see it to escape this culling. The sudden end of the world type scenario i see more as a last resort. The more chaos they bring the harder it will be to maintain control while the events are on going.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Bill Gates is experimenting with a Wellness Pass Program - in W. Africa. If you don't take your vaccine, you don't get to buy any food. An excerpt:

"Africa is now becoming the testing ground for a biometric digital identity platform developed in a partnership between Mastercard, Trust Stamp, and Bill Gates’ GAVI Vaccine Alliance. While Trust Stamp provides identification authentication through AI, GAVI is an international organization created by tech mogul Bill Gates for supposedly helping underprivileged children access new as well as “under-used” vaccines.

The digital identity platform was first launched in 2018 and is now going to be implemented in the “remote” and “low-income” communities in West Africa. GAVI and Mastercard have created a digital vaccination record known as “Wellness Pass”. Now the platform will be integrated with this Wellness Pass."

More: https://reclaimthenet.org/gates-digital-id-vaccine-record-and-payments-system-tested-in-africa/

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Gates spoke with tv shill Steven Colbert over the weekend, telling us:
We are currently in Pandemic 1
Pandemic 2 is coming, and "A pathogen with a high death rate would be picked"

Just look at his physiognomy and body language and tell me how you are supposed to trust this guy.
Yeah, he's a nerd with bad posture, but good grief. I have studied a good bit about body language, deception, and unconscious "tells" and this guy just sets off every alarm bell.

Just a reminder, when he tells you that some vaccine was miraculously created in months, even though vaccines of this type take about 6 years to develop, and no company has created a rhinovirus or coronavirus vaccine before, despite the trillions of dollars they could earn if they could successfully fight the common cold coronavirus, you had better not take it.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
How can they push the corona vaccine if they are going to release some different shit? Plandemic 1 is looking more like a test. What will they poison the civilisation with? Kill Gates was saying that Plandemic 2 will be "a terrorist attack". Is the conflict in Libya going to be the scene for that?

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I also suspect the Plandemic 2 will be targeted more at food to break the supply chains, especially meat. Something will render food hazardous. A strenghtened swine flu redux? The question is: can they come up with some real disease or will it be another but more effective hoax?

Last edited:
It will never be "real", in a worldwide sense. it could possibly be a set off locally, to foment panic again. And i agree the food chain will probably be the next target, to really add to the terror

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

Gates recently uttered new content:

None of the vaccines at this point appear like they’ll work with a single dose,” Gates said. “That was the hope at the very beginning.”

The billionaire philanthropist, who has donated $300 million towards the global effort to combat COVID-19 through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, told “CBS Evening News” anchor and managing editor Norah O’Donnell that deploying a coronavirus vaccine will require a global effort.

“If what you’re trying to do is block all the transmission, then you need to get 70-80% coverage on a global basis. So it’s unbelievably big numbers,” he said.
So he estimates that they will successfully vaccinate 70-80% of the world population multiple times. Honestly I think that those estimates are about right. In the West those numbers will hardly be much lower.

Obviously a vaccine will do nothing to a supposed pandemic that leaves most countries with record low mortality rates. What remains to be seen is what measures they will have against the unvaccinated.

Zagor

Robin
Well hopefully when they try to force vaccination on people there will be more resistance then we have now. I still have some lingering hope for fellow humans, especially in some of the more based countries.