Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Just something to think about. If the people who support globohomo and conform all take the shot (they will) and the people who don’t don’t (i.e. Bill Gates IG comments) - why make the vaccine have negative effects? If anything, ensure it’s highly effective to wipe out your opposition via the next wave and build trust in the regime.
Ok so are we thinking this will be the play now? This got shot down in April like "no way."

durangotang

Pelican

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic

From the article:

"The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act."

They love to rub it in your face. Do you notice a pattern here with Microsoft's global patent, WO2020060606 - Cryptocurrenty system using body activity data. To break it down for you that is WO 2020 060606 - or 666. Both the TRACE Act and the body activity cryptocurrency patent were initiated in 2019.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Ok so are we thinking this will be the play now? This got shot down in April like "no way."
Well I don't personally remember shooting it down myself. It's possible I missed it in the hype. But there's no reason they can't simultaneously make it have unpleasant properties serving their evil causes AND inoculate the sheep against what's coming next. If I had a herd of animals and I could inoculate them from a dangerous disease in a way that would also make them docile and compliant then obviously that would be a huge benefit.

DanielH

Pigeon
The problem is that viruses are difficult to manage in terms of who gets killed and who doesn't. If they could make one that only killed the useless consumers then they would probably unleash it tomorrow, but that's still beyond their abilities and probably always will be. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the so-called CV19 vaccine being mass produced is actually a vaccine for the next thing they plan to release. They've already separated society between "essential and non-essential workers". Now all that's left is to vaccinate the essential workers against the super-virus and then release it.
The official covid fatality rates basically do that, targeting the obese and elderly and leaving the young and fit virtually untouched.