Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
I disagree - if psychopaths like you could do bio-terrorism that could kill billions, then you would have long done it.

You can poison many for sure - mostly via chemicals, but that is a tricky process since there are still many people around who are not on the payroll.

It's easier to poison a few and then claim that a tiny invisible virus is doing it all.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
You could notice recently that the media attacked Musk and Tesla ever more. For example they still praised dumb ripoff companies like Nikola.

Seems like Musk went off-script and is doing increasingly his own thing. They usually don't like that. Funnily enough - a good reason to buy Tesla and the company is actually doing great having a head-start in terms of electric motors compared to the competition.

Peacock
Gold Member
Musk has big time FU money, $90 billion! But his life could be in danger if he goes too far...

You could notice recently that the media attacked Musk and Tesla ever more. For example they still praised dumb ripoff companies like Nikola.

Seems like Musk went off-script and is doing increasingly his own thing. They usually don't like that. Funnily enough - a good reason to buy Tesla and the company is actually doing great having a head-start in terms of electric motors compared to the competition.
No one goes off script mate.

Not sure if you're serious but they throw Musk out there to present you with the "alternative" version of being chipped and vaxxed.

I'm surprised to find such comradery with this (Musk) fag here.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I disagree - if psychopaths like you could do bio-terrorism that could kill billions, then you would have long done it.

You can poison many for sure - mostly via chemicals, but that is a tricky process since there are still many people around who are not on the payroll.

It's easier to poison a few and then claim that a tiny invisible virus is doing it all.
You repeat this a lot but I don't think it's a strong argument. They waited more than a century to destroy the monetary system. Same with Kill's plandemics. Another possibility is that some of the technology just wasn't available before to make it really work. They already have something but are waiting for the right moment. Question: what do they have? Does anyone on the forum know what anthrax really is?

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
He owns nothing. A easy replaceable front. Nothing else.
Musk owns 18% of Tesla, a company currently valued at half a trillion dollar, that's where the bulk of his fortune is. Like Gates and other billionares he is an insider, from a globalist family, but 18% of Tesla is registered under his name, as the founder and CEO of that company.

Unlike Gates, he did build value, with a real product, in a company than directly and indirectly employs tens of thousands of good American jobs, so I would put him in a category above the rest. He got his first billion as co-founder of Paypal, which also created a real product.

Troller

Woodpecker
Gates and Musk are characters. Like a TV series. One character asks too much money. Or starts giving trouble. They replace him. The series continues. He has talent. For sure. It´s not anyone who his invited to go on board. I think Soros backs Tesla.