Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

SilentOne

Woodpecker
John Michael Kane said:
There's just some aura about Gates that makes him intrinsically untrustworthy in my brain. Like a gut-level reaction. Between his scheming plans illustrated above, plus a face and voice that are a grotesque mixture between post-op trannie and a lesbian, he just gives me the creeps.

My thoughts exactly. It's just that smirk of his.

Donfitz007

Kingfisher
I mean to me it would make sense for Bill to do this. Threaten the world with a virus that's almost impossible to detect until it's pretty much too late, Kills off boomers with ease.

Then sell the vaccine at eh $100 a pop. You're making a killing. Oversimplified yes but if he's as desperate as you say then this makes ALOT of sense. I always felt Gates wanted to be a hero more than he wanted to be a businessman.

Sociopaths can only fear two things: public ridicule or complete absence of attention, reaction to the them. The 2nd is hard, so lets organize folks and ridicule the mofo on twitter, youtube, anywhere we can. Sociopaths are incredibly organized like a spiders net. We should also.

From the top of my head:
heard about the newest memoirs by famous co-authors
Bill Clinton, J. Epstein & Bill Gates?

"How To F... People and Have A Good Time"

"I never had sex with that women, these children, the devil"

"The Guardians of The Galaxy of Truth"

"How To Win Friends and Influence People: Why We Kick Dale Carnegie's Ass"

"American Alchemists: How to inject your inner goodness in peoples bodies"

"We are #1 so we will try harder... and deeper"

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad: The Rich Always Avoid Making People Dead"

"Fu.k And Grow Rich: Why Napoleon Hill Got It All Wrong"

"The Science Of Getting Rich: Fuck Science & Fuck people"

"The Seven Demonic Laws of Suckcess: We are in the Club and You Aint"

"Awaken the Giant Demon Within: Key Tactic For Getting Richer than Anthony Robbins"

"The Power of Our Deception: How To Get Media Obey Each Time"

Athanasius

Pelican
It's interesting to see the generally good press given to Population Controller Bill Gates. Those of us older technical folks remember how bad of a reputation MicroSoft had in the industry a generation ago. Arrogant, hard to deal with, etc., and Gates himself was unpleasant, with a reputation of being someone who was a mocker of his underlings. It was those bad feelings toward them in the industry that led to the government hassling them for years in the late 90s / early 2000s, which really set them back for a number of years.

acco

Kingfisher
Here in the forum 3 videos about Bill Gates were presented, which have an English subtitle. I translated the English subtitles into German, in case anyone wants to share these videos with their German-speaking people.

VideoLAN can read these subtitles. The video file and the file with the subtitle must be in the same directory.

Here the zip files:

Who was Bill Gates Before Microsoft-2wuMkShZ42o
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/elRFS8vV/file.html

Bill Gates on Fighting Coronavirus _ The Daily Social Distancing Show-iyFT8qXcOrM
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/JjWPefC0/file.html

The next outbreak We’re not ready _ Bill Gates-6Af6b_wyiwI
https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/sjZs9izR/file.html

Roosh

Cardinal
Pandemic Bill only cares about human life. The economy is not important at all:

“It is really tragic that the economic effects of this are very dramatic. I mean, nothing like this has ever happened to the economy in our lifetimes. But … bringing the economy back and doing [sic] money, that’s more of a reversible thing than bringing people back to life. So we’re going to take the pain in the economic dimension, huge pain, in order to minimize the pain in disease and death dimension.”

To open things back up, we will need vaccines and digital certificates. If you don't have a certificate showing immunity, well, you won't be able to re-enter society.

Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person...

...Because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly.

You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around.

So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-real-reason-behind-lock-downs

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Unfortunately, in life there's some battle that we win... & some that we lose! While not being Christian... I deeply respect the Real Christian values since they're some of the nicest people I've encountered! But at this point... it's clear that the "mark" is coming... and that there won't be a way to escape it!

There's line everywhere... and the anxiety is REALLY starting to show on people's faces! This opportunity is simply too good to pass up for the elite... and they'll intend to use it to the fullest like Bill mentioned! He's simply doing some Good Ol Predictive Programming right now by going on this giant Media Run!

People will be BEGGING to get the "cure" to go back to a sense of false safety... while not being aware that liberties will be sacrificed in order to do so. I'm quite familiar with the Book of Revalation... but @ this point Christians... it's time to mentally prepare to get that Mark! I'll make it as difficult as possible for them go get me with it... but it's inevitable that it's coming!

Be Prepared!!!

acco

Kingfisher
F. William Engdahl

Coronavirus: Did Bill Gates know everything years ago?

When it comes to advancing and funding global research into vaccines against corona viruses, nobody can compete with Bill Gates and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Hardly known: Just a few weeks before the outbreak in Wuhan became public, they were sponsors of a business game of a global corona virus pandemic, and they also supported numerous companies in developing a vaccine for the apparently novel virus. The presence of the Gates' is felt everywhere. But what can we conclude from this?

We have to admit one thing: Bill Gates is a prophet. For years, he has claimed that a global killer pandemic is coming and that we are not prepared for it. On March 18, 2015, Gates held a TED talk on epidemics in Vancouver.

At that time he wrote in his blog: "Just gave a short speech on a topic I've been learning a lot about lately - epidemics. The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is a tragedy - over 10,000 people have died at this point".

And they continued: "As bad as this epidemic was, the next one could be much worse. The world is simply not prepared to deal with a disease - for example, a particularly contagious flu - that very quickly infects large numbers of people. Of all the things that could kill 10 million people or more, by far the most likely is a pandemic."

In the same year Bill Gates wrote an article for the New England Journal of Medicine. In the article entitled "The Next Epidemic - Lessons from Ebola", he spoke of a special class of drugs that involved administering special RNA-based constructs to patients that enabled them to produce special proteins (including antibodies). "This is a very new but very promising area, because it is possible that a safe form of therapy could be developed quite rapidly and produced on a large scale. More basic research and the progress made by companies such as Moderna and CureVac could lead to this approach becoming a key element in the fight against epidemics". Currently, Moderna and CureVac are financially supported by the Gates Foundation. The companies are leading the race to develop a messenger RNA (mRNA) based vaccine for Covid-19.

The creation of CEPI

For years Gates and his financially well-positioned foundation have been preparing for a global flu-like pandemic. At the World Economic Forum 2017 in Davos, Gates launched CEPI, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations. The governments of Norway, India, Japan and Germany as well as the British Wellcome Trust are also involved. According to CEPI, its mission is to advance the development of vaccines that mankind will need to contain future epidemics. Gates stated at the time:

"A promising area of vaccine development is to use advances in genetic research to map the DNA and RNA of pathogens to produce vaccines."

We'll come back to that in a moment.

"Event 201"

By 2019 at the latest, Bill Gates and the Foundation could no longer be held responsible for their pandemic scenarios. Gates produced a video for Netflix in which he created an eerily imaginary scenario. In the video, which is part of the Explained series, the starting point is an animal market in China, where live and slaughtered animals are piled up.

From this market, a highly deadly virus spreads around the globe. Gates appears in the video as an expert, warning, "If we think about things that could kill millions, a pandemic is our greatest risk." If we don't do something to better prepare for pandemics, the time will come when the world will look back and wish they had invested more in possible vaccines. That was weeks before the world first heard about bats at the animal market in Wuhan, China. In October, the Gates Foundation teamed up with the World Economic Forum and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security for what they called a "fictional simulation.

Some of the world's leading public health figures were involved in the simulation. The name of the event was "Event 201".

The accompanying website states that "Event 201" simulates the outbreak of a "novel zoonotic coronavirus that passes from bats to pigs to humans and is eventually effectively transmissible from person to person, causing a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are largely based on SARS, but are more communicable in the Community by people with mild symptoms".

In the "Event 201" simulation, the disease breaks out on a pig farm in Brazil, spreads from there to low-income regions and finally explodes into a pandemic. Through air travel, the disease reaches Portugal, the USA and China and so on, until finally no country is able to control the situation. Under the scenario, no possible vaccine is available during the first year. "Since the entire human population is vulnerable, the number of cases increases exponentially during the first months of the pandemic, doubling every week."

The scenario ends after 18 months. In that time, the fictitious coronavirus has caused 65 million deaths. "The pandemic begins to spread more slowly as the number of susceptible individuals drops. The pandemic will continue until an effective vaccine is found or 80 to 90 percent of the world population has been exposed to the virus."

Participants of "Event 201"

The farsightedness shown at the "Event 201" organized by Gates and Johns Hopkins is very interesting; but equally interesting are the people who were invited to participate in the fictitious global reaction. Among the hand-picked "players", as they were called, was George Fu Gao. Professor Gao has headed the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention since 2017. Among other things, he specializes in the transmission of the influenza virus from species to species and is interested in virus ecology, especially the relationship between the influenza virus and migratory birds or markets with live poultry, the virus ecology of viruses derived from bats, and molecular biology.

In addition to Professor Gao, Avril Haines, deputy head of the CIA, assistant to the president and deputy advisor on national security under President Obama, also took part. Another participant was Rear Admiral Stephen C. Redd, who heads the U.S. Department of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the department responsible for ensuring that the public health system is prepared and responsive to crises.

Also present was Adrian Thomas from the management of the scandal-ridden pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson. Thomas is responsible for the Group's response to pandemics. This includes the development of vaccines for Ebola, dengue fever and HIV. All of this shows that Bill Gates has been working surprisingly hard on the possibility of a global pandemic, which he says could be even worse than the mysterious Spanish flu of 1918. He has been warning against this scenario for at least 5 years, if not longer. But the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is not only dealing with it, it also finances the development of new vaccines. This involves the use of ultra-modern technology such as the CRISPR gene scissors.

Coronavirus vaccines

The Gates Foundation supports vaccine development at every turn. Inovio Pharmaceuticals of Pennsylvania, for example, received $9 million from CEPI, the Gates-backed Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, to develop a vaccine. This vaccine, INO-4800, is to be tested on humans from April onwards, which would be suspiciously fast. In addition, the Gates Foundation has just given the company another $5 million to develop a proprietary smart device that can inject the new vaccine intradermally.

The money, which is being channelled from the Gates Foundation through CEPI, will also fund the development of a radically new vaccine method based on so-called messenger RNA (mRNA).

The foundation also supports the biotech company Moderna from Cambridge, Massachusetts, in research on a vaccine against the novel corona virus from Wuhan, now known as SARS-CoV-2. Moderna's other partner is the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a subdivision of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). NIAID is headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is also responsible for the Trump government's emergency response to the virus crisis. The special feature of Moderna's coronavirus vaccine mRNA-1273 is that it was not developed within years, but within weeks, and on February 24th it was already sent directly to Fauci's NIH. The vaccine is now being tested on human guinea pigs instead of mice, as would be normal.

Interesting in this context is the legal notice on Modernas website:

"Special note regarding forward-looking statements: ... These risks, uncertainties and other factors include ... the fact that there has never before been a commercial product utilizing an mRNA technology approved for use."

In other words, it is completely unknown how safe it is for human health. The German biotech company CureVac is also working with the completely untested mRNA technology in order to develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Since 2015, CureVac has been receiving money from the Gates Foundation to develop its own mRNA technology. The Gates Foundation and associated organizations such as CEPI are among the largest donors to the public-private World Health Organization (WHO). Adding all this up, we conclude that there is virtually no area around the current coronavirus pandemic where Gates is not omnipresent.

This article was first published in KOPP Exklusiv (edition 14/20)
Thursday, April 02, 2020

https://kopp-report.de/coronaviren-hat-bill-gates-alles-schon-vor-jahren-gewusst/

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
Dear Billy Gates,

I will not get a vaccination for this virus, nor will I get any chip pushed by your foundation.

I will continue to get my annual flu shot, and that's where I'll draw the line.

Any attempts to chip me will be met with a hollow tip.

Pic related:

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Bill Gates claims that vaccines are safe and save lives, so why would would he want more vaccines if he wants depopulation?

Geomann180

Ostrich
Gold Member
JiggyLordJr said:
Dear Billy Gates,

I will not get a vaccination for this virus, nor will I get any chip pushed by your foundation.

I will continue to get my annual flu shot, and that's where I'll draw the line.

Man, I wouldn't even get that shit.

G

fokm

Robin
Gold Member
Athanasius said:
It's interesting to see the generally good press given to Population Controller Bill Gates. Those of us older technical folks remember how bad of a reputation MicroSoft had in the industry a generation ago. Arrogant, hard to deal with, etc., and Gates himself was unpleasant, with a reputation of being someone who was a mocker of his underlings. It was those bad feelings toward them in the industry that led to the government hassling them for years in the late 90s / early 2000s, which really set them back for a number of years.

Most of what you say is true, but here's what you left out: The lesson Bill Gates and Microsoft learned from the government busting them for anti-competitive behavior was "We need to spend money on lobbyists."

Before the anti-trust suit, Microsoft didn't spend money on lobbyists. It's also why Google did.

So Gates learns to make the government a friend instead of an enemy, and creates a charitable "foundation", etc. etc. This was all a direct result of Microsoft being targeted by the government. He then became very close friends with Warren Buffet as well, and definitely learned a thing or two about how to manipulate his image from Buffet.

Stadtaffe

Sparrow
Gold Member
I am so happy to have ditched windows for linux about five years ago. Have been using linux mint since then, and never looked back.. Think of switching to debian to get even further away from the proprietary stuff. It's a con, you don't need and also not microsoft office or outlook.

Windows is not good for privacy:

https://www.privacytools.io/operating-systems/#win10
https://thehackernews.com/2016/02/microsoft-windows10-privacy.html

Then there's this quote which pops into mind now and then "...if Bill Gates had gotten laid more in college, we wouldn't have Windows!"

They bought skype, then they bought github, now I don't feel comfortable with either anymore..