Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

Bill Gates said in 2020 that by end 2021 things would go back to normal.

Now it's end of 2022 according to his recent statements. You can bet that this won't be the end, but it's funny how he gives the peasants hope.
They always have to give the peasants hope or the peasants start to stir!

I do wonder how long the peasants will boil before they grab their pitchforks and torches and head towards the town square? If at all?

aynrus

Pelican
The oldie but goodie, may be was posted already. This stuff is back from mid-90s. Some knew it already back then.

Bill Gates III (his full name) = 666 if characters converted to ASCII (computer encoding used for letters) and added up.

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and
adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
I 73
L 76
L 76
G 71
A 65
T 84
E 69
S 83
+ 3
--------------
666 !!

Some might ask, "How did Bill Gates get so powerful?" Coincidence? Or
just the beginning of mankind's ultimate and total enslavement???

"Hail Gates, Dark Lord" - written in 1996

There is a rumor that many long years ago, when Dean Harry Lewis was just a lowly professor of computer science, a student walking by his office heard him mutter, "I'd sell my soul for a new computer science/engineering building." This phrase was followed by a bright flash of light and the unmistakable smell of brimstone wafting out from under the closed door.

Now all of a sudden, Bill Gates, Harvard's most famous dropout, has coughed up $25 million for, guess what, a new computer science/engineering building. Now many of you may think I'm implying that Satan somehow persuaded Gates to carry out Satan's side of the unholy bargain allegedly made so many years ago behind a closed office door. But the answer is not that complex. The simple fact is that Bill Gates is not a tool of the antichrist. He is, in fact, the antichrist himself. And all the proof this journalist needs is contained within an e-mail chain letter a friend forwarded to me several weeks ago.
Bill Gates' full name is apparently William Gates III. And as we all know, he goes by Bill. According to the e-mail, if you convert the letters in "Bill Gates III" to their ASCII values and sum them, they equal 666, the biblical mark of the devil. (For those computer illiterates out there, ASCII codes are an international standard which assigns a number from 1-256 to each of the symbols on a standard keyboard.)

While this may be passed off as a coincidence, the ASCII codes of "MS-DOS 6.31" and "WINDOW95" also sum to 666.

Jünger

Ostrich
The Pathway offers guidance and resources for educators to use now as they plan their curriculum, while also offering opportunities for ongoing self-reflection as they seek to develop an anti-racist math practice. The toolkit “strides” serve as multiple on-ramps for educators as they navigate the individual and collective journey from equity to anti-racism.

Jünger

Ostrich
IMG_3967-4.jpg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Bill Gates said in 2020 that by end 2021 things would go back to normal.

Now it's end of 2022 according to his recent statements. You can bet that this won't be the end, but it's funny how he gives the peasants hope.
Yeah that's just keeping the carrot a bit in front of the donkey. If you take the carrot away or put it too far the donkey will be unwilling to walk, he will lose hope. It's step by step, keeping a little bit of hope, keep the flame a little on. The deceptiveness and lies and malicious nature of this kind of tactic, which is very similar as often shared here of for example an abusive person in a relationsip, is unbelievable, where it not that the spiritual force behind all this is the prince of darkness himself.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Yeah that's just keeping the carrot a bit in front of the donkey. If you take the carrot away or put it too far the donkey will be unwilling to walk, he will lose hope. It's step by step, keeping a little bit of hope, keep the flame a little on. The deceptiveness and lies and malicious nature of this kind of tactic, which is very similar as often shared here of for example an abusive person in a relationsip, is unbelievable, where it not that the spiritual force behind all this is the prince of darkness himself.
Yes gaslight the peasants give them a date and promises and then backslide on them. Same as the UK situation where scientists/NERVETAG are saying cases will soon spike. Boris is of course saying his opening up plan is not in danger but after the festive variant panic his word isn't worth anything. Offering false hope keeps the NPC hoards onboard and crushes dissent.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes gaslight the peasants give them a date and promises and then backslide on them. Same as the UK situation where scientists/NERVETAG are saying cases will soon spike. Boris is of course saying his opening up plan is not in danger but after the festive variant panic his word isn't worth anything. Offering false hope keeps the NPC hoards onboard and crushes dissent.
Yup same here in NL. Interesting thing is that we started with a very modest lockdown last year. I believe that - as a commentator underground here noticed - that they did that because we are known as very free, liberal people. I believe that was kind of similar in many places in Europe in the firstlockdown, although UK got hit very hard initially. In my memory mosty Southern-Europe was under a hard lockdown back then. However, now the second lockdown is only supermarkets open. They prolly took the first step modesty so they could double down and hammer us in the second one, cause too much disturbance to go from A to Z so they took a middle step. I joked at the first lockdown we are the luxury cell in the prison complex compared to the world, but now our only benefit compared to e.g. South-America is that at least we don't have to wear masks on the streets which is the case in many countries in the Americas. Last remark on Johnson, I really expected something of him, but he's probably gone most insane of all politicians. Well, we can't expect politics anyway to get us out of this, we've gotta rally locally and most importantly accept God's path for the world and grow our spiritual life to be able to endure times when the inversion that's being played out now will reach its epitome.

aynrus

Pelican
Another oldie but goodie... people saw it coming.

There was a tale of supercomputer the Beast of Brussels that started decades ago in the US (in the 70s) - computer run out of Brussels that would track and control lives of everyone on Earth, as invisible bar codes gets scanned from them. It'd connect all banks too.
This supposedly had started from a fiction book and became an "urban legend". It was believed that this supercomputer would aid the government of Anti-Christ in ruling over the Earth in the form of communist-like totalitarian state.

Seems like the tale is coming true? It was right on.
American Evangelical churches were into this belief, especially.