Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

aynrus

Pelican
"This next phase of our lives"?
Is he going to finally transform out of his body into a demon? What is the next phase? He is about 70 years old.
Even his divorce lawyer is 97 years old, it all sounds like Tales from the Crypt.

I guess Bill feels he's got at least another 30 years of depopulation efforts ahead...life is just starting. I mean may he thinks he can be like Dracula and live 400 years.

the high

Kingfisher
Even his divorce lawyer is 97 years old, it all sounds like Tales from the Crypt.

I guess Bill feels he's got at least another 30 years of depopulation efforts ahead...life is just starting. I mean may he thinks he can be like Dracula and live 400 years.

Adds weight to the theory that the reason they fast-tracked this plandemic is they feared they'd die before seeing their utopia.

noodles

Chicken
It's obvious that Bill Gates is a key figure to the coronavirus pandemic. He's in charge of many scientists who are advising policy on the governmental level. He finances the infectious models that are produced. I wanted to start a thread where we share his latest articles and interviews to decode where the pandemic plan will lead. We can also discuss the work of his Gates Institute.

It's obvious that Bill Gates is working on creating zombies to bring on the apocalypse through 5G networks and the Pfizer vaccine. My pet dog started growling at the TV when Bill Gates was being interviewed. His divorce from Melinda is aimed at creating 2 foundations and 1 will be based in Africa to summon wild hyenas so they attack white people who operate on the 4G network.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
E0rbDEhWEAkw1yR

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

El Draque's shared theory seems to make more sense now.

Any financial experts care to explain what would be the best way to profit from a predicted stock crash in the coming future. Maybe through put options?
In case if anybody hasn't noticed or paid attention, Jeff Bezos sold at least $2.5B worth of Amazon shares in the last few days. :hmm: Not to derail this thread, I find the timing of Bezos' & Gates' stocks plan suspicious. Is it because they knew the stock market is going to collapse? Why sell (or transfer) the shares now? What is it that their buddies in the Federal Government (CIA, Federal Reserve, etc.) are telling them without alerting the public? It's just a theory so knows what the Elites are up to.

Here is the interesting part: Gates & Bezos have the same attorneys.

You can't make this stuff up.

Two of the attorneys on opposite sides of the Bill and Melinda Gates divorce case also represented the opposing sides in the 2019 divorce of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his ex-wife MacKenzie Scott.

Ted Billbe, one of the lead lawyers for Bill Gates in this case, represented Scott in her divorce from Bezos.

Sherri Anderson, who is on the team representing Melinda Gates, previously represented Bezos.

But that's not all these two divorces have in common: The dollars at stake in both settlements are staggering.

Bill Gates is ranked the world's fourth richest person by Forbes with an estimated net worth of $130 billion. Bezos, despite the hit his fortune took from his divorce settlement, is back on top of the list with an estimated worth of $194 billion. MacKenzie Scott, meanwhile, is now ranked 21st with a net worth of $59 billion.

The two attorneys also appear to use the same office address in Bellevue, Washington, according to their their web sites, though the sites do not list them as partners or mention each others' name. Court documents also list a different address for Billbe.

Anderson's web site says that she specializes in complex divorces in Kings County, Washington, where Seattle and many of its suburbs are located, with an emphasis on cases involving substantial estates, stock options, business valuations, international or multi-state assets, among other things.

Billbe's site says "we often work in high asset cases," and "cases with substantial family wealth," as well as those "involving business executives which present complicated compensation and deferred compensation issues."

Both Anderson and Billbe also were listed as speakers at a Washington State family law conference last month. Anderson spoke about pre- and post-nuptial and community property agreements. Billbe spoke on best practices in unwinding long-term relationships.

Last edited:
El Draque's shared theory seems to make more sense now.

Any financial experts care to explain what would be the best way to profit from a predicted stock crash in the coming future. Maybe through put options?
So I'm going to give you the trading answer upfront and then explain why it's the best, then wrap up with how to create durable real wealth. I think the simplest solution is value investing. Buying companies and sectors that are cheap but essential (oil, gold, nickel, copper, coal, etc.). It's not easy, but it's much better than the alternatives. Value investing's natural stop loss (the entire position) is perfect for insane and risky environments. It's easily accessible to anyone who can start an IB account, the research and work can be outsourced and shared.

The problem with buying puts on stocks is that stocks price are not about fundamentals but about politics (and then what fundamentals force politically). We're at risk of both inflation (good for stocks, to a point), and deflation (very, VERY bad for stocks). This is because of money printing (inflation, everyone is talking about) and the amount of dollar denominated loans (see dollar milkshake theory on the "euro dollar", very deflationary). Without studying this seriously, the idea that you're going to time this is just very unlikely (and even then there's a litany of other issues that will hamper your idea creating you profit). For example, the Fed right now is TERRIFIED of deflation not inflation, despite the fact that everyone in the world is talking about inflation.

Yes, the economy is turbo screwed. There has been no growth since 2008, every dollar that stocks have gone up is due to government spending. That doesn't mean stocks go down. Stocks can crash up, and that's a plausible outcome (stocks go up, dollar crashes further, your buying power goes down, oh yeah and you owe taxes on your "profits").

The absolute best trade in the world is actually something called a "swaption" on bond interest rates (essentially going long volatility on bonds). But this isn't 2008, even with an ISDA (fancy trading account for those with $100m+) you apparently can't even get a bank to quote you a price.

The reality is, everyone actually knows whats up this time around. We're playing an ever increasingly fancy game of kick the can down the road where the layperson is footing the bill. And in this game, the definition of layperson is anyone who can't build a portfolio that handles stocks, bonds and real estate all going down at the same time.

Land + food security, guns + defense, community, value invested essential companies, precious metals. If you must stay in the US, perhaps a 30 year mortgage on land you can generate alternative cashflow with. Cryptos won't save you before the crash IMO (although they can pad your account until then if you have time to work at it). Ideal setup, you have these assets and almost no cash, then borrow against them as needed for your bills, spending and emergency savings etc..

Even with all this, don't kid yourself, the world is rapidly approaching a bad time and major shift in how things work. Real wealth and economies are built on productive people and while the world is doing everything it possibly can to destroy those of us that are productive, I believe productive people coming together can overcome this hurdle and build a better world despite everything.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Are they throwing Gill under the bus?

A sudden burst of negative publicity. Usually this is done to get rid of someone. Could be that he's played his role, what do you think?

Are they throwing Gill under the bus?

A sudden burst of negative publicity. Usually this is done to get rid of someone. Could be that he's played his role, what do you think?
I believe it's happening to Fauci as well.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Are they doing this because the plan failed? or succeeded?
I think because Gates just has too much negativity around him. Get rid of him and replace him with someone with a clean sheet. Maybe they put Melinda there as the ''victim''.

Once you've lost utility for the revolutionaries, they will just get rid of their henchmen first - Yuri Bezmenov

Easy_C

Peacock
Bill Gates was brought up from birth steeped in Malthusian philosophy. He appears to actually believe that the population needs to be culled for global warming and he is the one to do it.

Because of that I suspected he's being used by the others.