Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

Kiwi

Robin
Yes, the below screenshot is from a real tweet. :vomit:

b1c0c8152d07553a.png

Each time I see this dude I think how he never really grew into being a man. Like he so desperately wants approval.... it's very childlike to me, and makes it pitiful to watch. Had everything but perhaps never really got what he needed. That kinda character often turns out to be monster.

kel

Ostrich
Saying "it was a huge mistake" is weird, it's low-key admitting that you did see or know about questionable things but didn't care (until now).

Sa6re

Robin
His handler was Warren Buffet. He groomed Gates into the ‘philanthropy’ business around c.2001-2003. You can see him in interviews with Warren, around that time, looking to him to see if he acted correctly. Something happened previous to that, he left the computer world, disappeared for a couple of years and reappeared a ‘philanthropist’ i.e. vaccination in 3rd world nations. Gave ‘95% of his wealth to philanthropy’. What ever happened he became ‘owned’.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
His handler was Warren Buffet. He groomed Gates into the ‘philanthropy’ business around c.2001-2003. You can see him in interviews with Warren, around that time, looking to him to see if he acted correctly. Something happened previous to that, he left the computer world, disappeared for a couple of years and reappeared a ‘philanthropist’ i.e. vaccination in 3rd world nations. Gave ‘95% of his wealth to philanthropy’. What ever happened he became ‘owned’.

One of the players behind that "philanthropy" was the current head of the Rockefeller Foundation, Raj Shah. The money at the Gates foundation was given to him by government in ten year long funding commitments. Raj took those commitments and then flipped it to Wall Street in the form of bonds backed by those donation commitments.

Raj and Gates were also involved in disrupting the African supply chain for food: https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/tota...dation-is-destabilizing-africas-food-economy/

Raj launched a startup in 2019 dedicated to vaccines: https://endpts.com/peter-kolchinsky-and-raj-shah-raise-a-300m-fund-devoted-to-biotech-startups/

Searching for him I found a critical post on a website for USAID: https://www.usaidalumni.org/uaa-for...second-worst-usaid-administrator-in-30-years/

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
What year did he become friends with Jeffrey Epstein?

Sa6re

Robin
What year did he become friends with Jeffrey Epstein?
Weird interviews begin with Buffett and Gates 1998:

Gates Foundation Founded 2000
Gates left MS officially and says ‘Im giving my fortune to philanthropy’ 2006
TNYT said Gates met Epstein at his mansion 2011 (Not Reliable source but after Epst. conviction)
MS Staff forced to watch sexual abuse Court Case (2017) incidents from 2008 and 2012. Link below.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ex-micros...d-ptsd-after-being-forced-watch-child-1600615

Last edited by a moderator:

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Look at him giggling like a child. Just stop for a second and think about this: this man knows he's lying every word he's saying. He knows the scale of what he's lying about. Imagine being in his shoes. I can't imagine how it must feel like to do this.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Look at him giggling like a child. Just stop for a second and think about this: this man knows he's lying every word he's saying. He knows the scale of what he's lying about. Imagine being in his shoes. I can't imagine how it must feel like to do this.

Anyone else notice this downturned pursed lipped smile that guy does? David Hogg does this same little worm move.

I wonder if there's anything to it from a "disarm your observers, it's okay, I'm sincere" body language stance?

I've also noticed these politicians using really exaggerated sign language experts, right beside them and in some cases standing closer to the camera. It used to just be a little box with them in the corner doing sign language. I do wonder if this is a technique to give legitimacy to their message.

I wonder if his wife divorced him because of the monster he's become. Doubt she's much better, but maybe he just really crossed a line even for her.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
These males wish to be something they aren't: men.

They could have chosen lives of virtue and harmony, but they didn't. It's really quite sad how they have fallen for the foolishness of the world.

Kiwi

Robin
Anyone else notice this downturned pursed lipped smile that guy does? David Hogg does this same little worm move.

I wonder if there's anything to it from a "disarm your observers, it's okay, I'm sincere" body language stance?

I've also noticed these politicians using really exaggerated sign language experts, right beside them and in some cases standing closer to the camera. It used to just be a little box with them in the corner doing sign language. I do wonder if this is a technique to give legitimacy to their message.

I wonder if his wife divorced him because of the monster he's become. Doubt she's much better, but maybe he just really crossed a line even for her.

Great observation! Never thought of that before, but it certainly would make sense with our Prime Minister here in NZ.
I'm not going to give them enough credit for it to be a tactic, it's probably just a play for equality/diversity that ends up as both a distraction for the viewer and makes them seem caring.

Watch his face as he references the need to continue to expand vaccines to “poorer countries” at the 01:07 mark.

It’s subtle, but you can see what appears to be him stifling a maniacal grin as he contemplates to himself what he has in store for them.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
He's back on the news again so he must've made amends with his masters.
Good to see you back on the road again Roosh! Welcome back :). And indeed it's a bit off as they threw him in front of the bus openly prior. I thought these were his last moments in public, as the revolution eats the revolutionaries when they're not of use anymore.