Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gates giving his yearly review and telling you what he's going to do next year.

Interesting quote. If he'd not lie for once, this would mean he's genuinely disappointed in the vaccine numbers:

The other area where there is huge room for improvement is in finding ways to combat disinformation. As I mentioned, I thought demand for vaccines would be way higher than it has been in places like the United States. It’s clear that disinformation (including conspiracy theories that unfortunately involve me) is having a substantial impact on people’s willingness to get vaccinated. This is part of a larger trend toward distrust in institutions, and it’s one of the issues I’m most worried about heading into 2022.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The other area where there is huge room for improvement is in finding ways to combat disinformation.
This is why they want to crash the internet and rebuild it where anonymity is verboten, even the ability to log on at all will be tied to your compliance with the killshot passport/social credit system.

I think the #1 use of protest marches should be as a gathering to discuss specific strategies to resist, to throw sand in the gears, and to clarify exactly what the globalists are doing and why. On their own these marches don’t stop anything but if they can be used as key information conduits, that will do something: “Okay, here’s what the enemy’s next chess move will be and here’s how we sabotage it.”

I’ve been critical of David Icke in the past but I have to concede some of his stuff is on point. He’s a very calm, relaxed speaker who spells out what the enemy’s motives and tactics are.

If we can win the hearts and minds of all the computer hackers out there, we might see some real puncturing of the enemy’s balloon. What will they do if their databases get all hacked and erased?

Zep

Pelican
Other Christian
This is why they want to crash the internet and rebuild it where anonymity is verboten, even the ability to log on at all will be tied to your compliance with the killshot passport/social credit system.

I think the #1 use of protest marches should be as a gathering to discuss specific strategies to resist, to throw sand in the gears, and to clarify exactly what the globalists are doing and why. On their own these marches don’t stop anything but if they can be used as key information conduits, that will do something: “Okay, here’s what the enemy’s next chess move will be and here’s how we sabotage it.”

I’ve been critical of David Icke in the past but I have to concede some of his stuff is on point. He’s a very calm, relaxed speaker who spells out what the enemy’s motives and tactics are.

If we can win the hearts and minds of all the computer hackers out there, we might see some real puncturing of the enemy’s balloon. What will they do if their databases get all hacked and erased?

I like your post. It's solution-based.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

There's only one solution but I fear it's unworkable. The key for the implementation of the reset and digital enslavement are the smart devices. So we need to get rid of them. I don't have one.

But people love them. Most people are followers and will never give up their precious gadgets. My brother, for example, is very much aware of the conspiracy and is doing his best to avoid the jab but he is constantly on his smart phone. We go wild camping somewhere, we sit around the fire, he's on the phone.

If you start a cyber war with hackers you're bound to lose eventually as you play into their game and we know what followed after WW1 and WW2 - more globalism and communism.

So unless some natural disaster wipes out the infrastructure, the new digital prison is becoming inevitable for all of us. By going off-grid we can only delay but for our children it is a given. At least that's how I see it.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
There's only one solution but I fear it's unworkable. The key for the implementation of the reset and digital enslavement are the smart devices. So we need to get rid of them. I don't have one.

But people love them. Most people are followers and will never give up their precious gadgets. My brother, for example, is very much aware of the conspiracy and is doing his best to avoid the jab but he is constantly on his smart phone. We go wild camping somewhere, we sit around the fire, he's on the phone.

If you start a cyber war with hackers you're bound to lose eventually as you play into their game and we know what followed after WW1 and WW2 - more globalism and communism.

So unless some natural disaster wipes out the infrastructure, the new digital prison is becoming inevitable for all of us. By going off-grid we can only delay but for our children it is a given. At least that's how I see it.
I agree on the smart devices. But the only way out of this is mass non-compliance and we're nowhere near that level of awakening yet.

Life is fairly easy here in the UK at the moment - minor restrictions, masks and social distancing in certain venues.

After Christmas the normies are going to get their final wake up call when the powers that be roll out the QR code and split the country in half and crush all their businesses with restrictions of the non-jabbed.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
I agree on the smart devices. But the only way out of this is mass non-compliance and we're nowhere near that level of awakening yet.

Life is fairly easy here in the UK at the moment - minor restrictions, masks and social distancing in certain venues.

After Christmas the normies are going to get their final wake up call when the powers that be roll out the QR code and split the country in half and crush all their businesses with restrictions of the non-jabbed.
That's what we need over here mate, unfortunately.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

There has never been a case of mass non-compliance in history. At least I can't think of one. The so called "revolutions" were just political coup d'état - the French one, the Russian one and so on.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
There has never been a case of mass non-compliance in history. At least I can't think of one. The so called "revolutions" were just political coup d'état - the French one, the Russian one and so on.
Absolutely. The French Revolution was nothing but a masonic plot to take down the Christian monarchy in France which was key to weaken the Catholic church. Same goes for the Russian revolution and the orthodox traditions.
When you take a closer look all revolutions have been about overthrowing the traditions of nations to bring a new system of corrupt democracy, except for the islamic ones which were more like counter revolutions anyway.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic

That's true but I don't go into town anymore unless I must, the atmosphere has changed, there's a lot of tense covidians out there.
I also have a sneaky suspicion there's something planned for January. I think that's why they want to get rid of clown Boris to bring some covid hardliner, will have to wait and see.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox

This sounds like good news, because as it stands it suggests that they don't have as much (or easily acquired) surveillance as one might have thought. No?

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
That's true but I don't go into town anymore unless I must, the atmosphere has changed, there's a lot of tense covidians out there.
I also have a sneaky suspicion there's something planned for January. I think that's why they want to get rid of clown Boris to bring some covid hardliner, will have to wait and see.
Boris is definitely going. They will only bring in someone more tyrannical.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Not buying the "crash the internet" thing. That would bring another level of chaos that they simply would not be able to control. It would be a major own goal.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Boris is definitely going. They will only bring in someone more tyrannical.
Boris is a clown that can't even tie his own shoelaces. It's absurd and ludicrous. Did you see him soaking a chair like he was washing his Rolls Royce? It's an utter joke. I'm more afraid of the psychopaths to the like of Whittey.
Not buying the "crash the internet" thing. That would bring another level of chaos that they simply would not be able to control. It would be a major own goal.
Well couple of thoughts: first of all they create order out of chaos. Up until now that has been controlled chaos/destruction. So they were in charge all proces along, even though the lockdowns seemed very harsh, there was still a net behind it making not the entire thing collapse straightaway. They're demolishing step by step: you can blow the building up with possible collateral damage or just hit it stone for stone. They have chosen the latter up until now.

With all the blackouts though I do expect something big coming on the digital end. It's clear Klaus has the idea of a cyber pandemic, in other words a hacking/crash/digital terror attack that would shut many things down. I don't know whether it'll be the entire internet, but for sure they can target whatever they want and is useful for them. For example crashing the financial system. Or all alternative media sites. Or bringing in extra requirements for using the internet (such as digital ID) after such a destructive digital terrorism false flag.

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gates giving his yearly review and telling you what he's going to do next year.

Interesting quote. If he'd not lie for once, this would mean he's genuinely disappointed in the vaccine numbers:

The other area where there is huge room for improvement is in finding ways to combat disinformation. As I mentioned, I thought demand for vaccines would be way higher than it has been in places like the United States. It’s clear that disinformation (including conspiracy theories that unfortunately involve me) is having a substantial impact on people’s willingness to get vaccinated. This is part of a larger trend toward distrust in institutions, and it’s one of the issues I’m most worried about heading into 2022.

It is pretty fascinating to see how manipulative his language is in that article and his tweets above. It reads like witchcraft, and had I been a believer in The Narrative, I might have been put deeper under the spell.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
With all the blackouts though I do expect something big coming on the digital end. It's clear Klaus has the idea of a cyber pandemic, in other words a hacking/crash/digital terror attack that would shut many things down. I don't know whether it'll be the entire internet, but for sure they can target whatever they want and is useful for them. For example crashing the financial system. Or all alternative media sites. Or bringing in extra requirements for using the internet (such as digital ID) after such a destructive digital terrorism false flag.
We'll need to wait until 2023 when the cov vax process would be complete. Then I reckon there will be lots of people with a variety of health issues including mental as their immune systems deflate, and their cognition further deteriorates from confusion and a permantent state of anxiety and bewilderment. Then it seems the second phase of 'agenda 2030' would kick in from 2025, for which I presume they're writing the script as the results of this phase become available. So I think it might be an open discussion at the WEF levels whether an internet shake up, power outages, shortages and the like. Or perhaps the internet blackout is for the 'undesirables' who insist on living outside the 'smart cities' mini pod housing.
Who knows, there might also be a divine intervention and a good percentage of zombies will finally peel off the scales from their eyes and see the truth.