Decoding the words and works of Bill Gates

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Sooth said:
Roosh just called someone out in another thread regarding sanctimonious tone around "secret knowledge" - but how else do you do it?
You don't overthink it and you don't overdo it. You just drop a couple of poignant sentences that sound like they're common knowledge and anyone who wants to follow the trail or PM you for more insight is free to do so.

Roosh is correct that people don't like to be told "well done, kid, you reached 10% of my power level" but you're also correct that it's very hard to bring people along when they've started long after you did. I remember maligning people at the JQ level of progression as losers and bigots just as I have been maligned by others once I reached that stage of awareness.

I now place a very limited value in secret knowledge. Previously it was something I valued because I felt I needed a guide of what to resist against (evil) but now that I have a spiritual true north (Christ) there is little value in focusing on evil rather than good (God).

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member
CynicalContrarian said:
Some scuttlebutt that this Gates / WHO / Wuhan lab hack is a hoax perpetrated by 'them'.

Yet at the same time, there's seemingly a concerted effort to scrub any content from online outlets...

Perhaps another 'wait & see'...?
It keeps getting scrubbed which hints at some being legitimate maybe?
Since that would be "doxxing" emails
Reddit site wide too keeps getting deleted and people on twitter keep getting their accounts nuked

VICE came out with an article and tagged it as a Neo-Nazi Conspiracy :tard:

But it could just be a psyop/honeypot

Easy_C

Crow
Leonard D Neubache said:
Sooth said:
Roosh just called someone out in another thread regarding sanctimonious tone around "secret knowledge" - but how else do you do it?
You don't overthink it and you don't overdo it. You just drop a couple of poignant sentences that sound like they're common knowledge and anyone who wants to follow the trail or PM you for more insight is free to do so.

Roosh is correct that people don't like to be told "well done, kid, you reached 10% of my power level" but you're also correct that it's very hard to bring people along when they've started long after you did. I remember maligning people at the JQ level of progression as losers and bigots just as I have been maligned by others once I reached that stage of awareness.

The reason I do some things is I'm throwing out bait to see who catches certain things and then those individuals have generally PMed me. I don't think my own power level is that high because there's people who are at a level substantially above my own to where they can not only spot when an esoteric communication is occurring (my level), but they can correctly interpret these communication as they occur and use them to make accurate predictions of future events. Example: the author I've mentioned recently I started speaking to in 2012. He predicted on another forum that there would be "major east coat flooding, possibly in the last week of September or October". It sounded insane. Then Sandy happened right on schedule. It's not the only time that happened either.

I am already seeing some people who are directly referencing some of the topics addressed which is an important step, and I predict that we will dig down to the next layer of the JQ about 2022. Genetically they're Medeans (Media/mediator....middlemen) and have the "God's chosen people" tenet for a reason.

The thing I dislike here is that these guys doing the research / whistle blowing seem to be stuck in the old testament and the good news of the new testament is just not there, so tread carefully.
A lot of these people have ego complexes that lead them to feel that if they were Christian too, that would mean they're just as stupid as everyone else. Their own narcissism prevents them from seeing what is right in front of their faces.

I don't understand the exact nature of it yet with any certainty but that's a fallacious belief. Just because the public veneer is relatively simple does NOT necessarily mean the religion itself is dumbed down. Jesus himself spoke in parables to the crowd and in plain words to his closest disciples. On a related note there is absolutely no requirement for one to believe in a literalist sense old testament words. If that was the case we would be morally obligated to murder adulterers. There's some rather "interesting" potential explanations for why if you get deep into the translation specifics and having a familiarity with Egyptian allegorical symbols is helpful for reading the old testament. If you can find a copy I highly recommend Oedipus Judaicus; it was a privately distributed volume that explains connection between Hebrew symbolism and Egyptian/Indian symbolism with a particular emphasis on Zodiac icons (ever wonder why the specific animals on the ark's corners were chosen? They correspond to Zodiac signs in order).

Crow
Sooth said:
DamienCasanova said:
Easy_C said:
Unlikely. As far as I can determine they’re Moloch/Lucifer/Enlul worshippers.
Doubtful. I think they worship Nahash/Baal/Shiva/Set/Azazel/Beelzebub

The joke is we're all disagreeing on the particular flavor of demon worship, right!? I can't tell anymore.

Anyway, just read an interesting, somewhat related article on ancient bloodlines, Elohim and their demonic descendants. Ignore the Q stuff if you want, i'm more interested in the books being referenced by Heiser and Springmeier

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/04/...odlines-with-qanon-neonrevolt-greatawakening/

Major bloodlines are the Payseurs, and Rothschilds; Springmeier lays out a bunch more in his book: "Bloodlines of the Illuminati”

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

Also heavily referenced is
The Unseen Realm by Dr. Michael Heiser.
https://www.amazon.com/Unseen-Realm-Recovering-Supernatural-Worldview/dp/1577995562
The Jews have always been the money men for the real power, which is why I have never got that involved in the JQ debate.

Roosh just called someone out in another thread regarding sanctimonious tone around "secret knowledge" - but how else do you do it? If you tell someone too early, they discard you as a crack pot, and then when the time is right they expect you to deliver it all to them in a way that makes them 100% convinced in 3 mins. Which is not possible. So you can only suggest and guide then let the reader walk the path.

Damien is right - it's blood lines and royalty.

There are many occult researches and whistle blowers, ex high priests of the evil regimes that are exposing this, but the picture does not form easily and they (real control structure) have done an extremely good job of hiding themselves.

The thing I dislike here is that these guys doing the research / whistle blowing seem to be stuck in the old testament and the good news of the new testament is just not there, so tread carefully.

I believe it stems back to Genesis 6.

A couple of names if you want to look further:

Mark Passio does a good breakdown of the "natural law" and structure of control.
Michael Tsarion has done research into the bloodlines.
Guys like Tsarion or Passio have a lot of useful information because they are smart, and they were trained in the occult, and able to recognize the symbols. But I don't think either is Christian, they are both highly suspect. They're just smarter versions of David Icke.

I don't know Passio, but from my trained eye, he looks like a crypto kabalist, having the flower of life kabalistic pattern on top of his main page, and that is not just a pattern thrown on top of his page but it actually is his main logo:

https://www.kabalatalisman.com/flower-of-life

I really doubt a pundit like him doesn't understand the meaning of that symbol. He might be one of those somewhat misguided atheist goy kabalists like the poster Mage who trolled this board for years, but you can't espouse that kind of symbology and not be morally compromised at some level.

Someone like Tsarion will easily recognize the Walmart logo as the kabalist fruit of life:

This track of royal bloodline is overblown, they've taken a bit of historic truth and blwing it way out of proportion. The way it's portrayed and elevated to some kind of deep esoteric secret is somewhat of a disinfo psyop that seeks to obfuscate the tribal nature of the ruling bankster cabal. There is no French royalty or Vatican ownership of the Fed, the City of London, or even the central bank of France.

Crow
Troller said:
Jews/israelis are despised. And made fun off by elite. Even though they´re the one carrying the purse. That´s what you call jews. The guy which carries the purse of someone else. Imagine a wealthy guy. 10-20B. He has a jew. The jew carries this guy purse. In a party there´s someone you don´t know who is. You ask: who´s that? Amswer: He´s the jew carrying the purse of XXXX.

That $10-$20 billion guy is exactly 25,000% more likely to be Jewish than not, relative to the population base.

Nearly half of the listed US billionaires are Jewish, they are the elite... 26% of enrollment at Harvard for 2% of the population, vs 19% of Harvard for the 70% white Christian majority.

[img=500x300]https://philebersole.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/f4-large.jpg?w=450&h=257[/img]

"Jewish students were roughly 1,000% more likely to be enrolled at Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League than white Gentiles of similar ability.

This was an absolutely astonishing result given that under-representation in the range of 20% or 30% is often treated by courts as powerful prima facie evidence of racial discrimination." - Ron Unz (himself a Jew)
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard

A jew is a purse carrier of someone else.
Whose purse are you carrying here?

Troller

Woodpecker
911 said:
Troller said:
Jews/israelis are despised. And made fun off by elite. Even though they´re the one carrying the purse. That´s what you call jews. The guy which carries the purse of someone else. Imagine a wealthy guy. 10-20B. He has a jew. The jew carries this guy purse. In a party there´s someone you don´t know who is. You ask: who´s that? Amswer: He´s the jew carrying the purse of XXXX.

That $10-$20 billion guy is exactly 25,000% more likely to be Jewish than not, relative to the population base.

Nearly half of the listed US billionaires are Jewish, they are the elite... 26% of enrollment at Harvard for 2% of the population, vs 19% of Harvard for the 70% white Christian majority.

[img=500x300]https://philebersole.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/f4-large.jpg?w=450&h=257[/img]

"Jewish students were roughly 1,000% more likely to be enrolled at Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League than white Gentiles of similar ability.

This was an absolutely astonishing result given that under-representation in the range of 20% or 30% is often treated by courts as powerful prima facie evidence of racial discrimination." - Ron Unz (himself a Jew)
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard

A jew is a purse carrier of someone else.
Whose purse are you carrying here?
Don´t know anything about those links. Reporting first hand experience (Europe). And regarding bankers. They are not only called purse carriers. But sometimes indirectly whores.

Bankers manage other people money. This is fundamentally the banking business.

If you are truly wealthy you don´t manage other people money. You have someone who manages it for you.

Wealth managers are normally wealthy family members who went broke.

Probably where we see different is you think bankers have power per se. When I know bankers are cheap whores who are nothing more than spokepersons.

If you say a banker family has power because they represent powerful people. Yes. Of course. But the power is limited to their mandate.

Real power is in secret societies. Spiritual power which then translates into power of giving orders/influencing people inside government agencies. But even those agencies are limited on their actions by public opinion.

Because all power is in the people given by God.

People have the power. The top of the pyramid is not made of secret societies. It´s made by the people. Without people consent all power vanishes. Puffff.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
On a functional level the whole secret societies/bloodlines bit is where the knowledge enters into irrelevance for the vast majority of the population.

If I can convince a man that the vast majority of what he sees, hears and is taught is controlled by a Jewish cabal then he will resist that cabal's efforts and see it for what it is because the steins and the manns and the bergs and the baums become blatantly obvious all around him.

If I convince a man that he's in fact oppressed at the upper echelon by five or six super grand ultra mega cabal masters then that information becomes irrelevant to him because he will never see those five or six men and as such never see their works in action except in meaningless broad strokes which may simply be cognitive bias in play (the way some people say the elites are trying to promote sex while others say they are trying to denigrate it).

Imagine someone was shelling your village and you climbed into the mountains to find it was a group of three enemy soldiers in a fox-hole with a mortar. You pull out a grenade and the other villager who came along holds back your throwing arm.

"Friend, you don't understand, those three soldiers are only pawns. Your anger should be directed at leader of the secret cabal that administers the investment firms that own the banks that bought off the prime minister that ordered the general who ordered these soldiers to come here and kill our people."

:laugh:

Right. Sounds like esoteric bullshit to me. An offshoot of holocaustianity (or anti-JQ shilling) is to jump past the jews as quickly as possible by excusing them as guiltless pawns being directed by higher powers. It is more socially acceptable to talk about the world being run by a council of secret blue-blooded crypto-kings than it is to talk about the world being run by jews. Why exactly do you think that is?

The reality is that they're still shelling your village and until the leader of the secret cabal that administers the investment firms that own the banks that bought off the prime minister that ordered the general who ordered these soldiers decides to step down from his mountain of money and confront you directly (ie: never) you will simply have to content yourself with dealing with the enemy soldiers.

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
Washington Post has just published Bill Gates' op-ed.

Here are the innovations we need to reopen the economy
By Bill Gates | April 23, 2020

Bill Gates is a co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This article is adapted from his blog post “Pandemic I: the First Modern Pandemic,” available soon at gatesnotes.com.

It’s entirely understandable that the national conversation has turned to a single question: “When can we get back to normal?” The shutdown has caused immeasurable pain in jobs lost, people isolated and worsening inequity. People are ready to get going again.

Unfortunately, although we have the will, we don’t have the way — not yet. Before the United States and other countries can return to business and life as usual, we will need some innovative new tools that help us detect, treat and prevent covid-19.

It begins with testing. We can’t defeat an enemy if we don’t know where it is. To reopen the economy, we need to be testing enough people that we can quickly detect emerging hotspots and intervene early. We don’t want to wait until the hospitals start to fill up and more people die.

Innovation can help us get the numbers up. The current coronavirus tests require that health-care workers perform nasal swabs, which means they have to change their protective gear before every test. But our foundation supported research showing that having patients do the swab themselves produces results that are just as accurate. This self-swab approach is faster and safer, since regulators should be able to approve swabbing at home or in other locations rather than having people risk additional contact.

Another diagnostic test under development would work much like an at-home pregnancy test. You would swab your nose, but instead of sending it into a processing center, you’d put it in a liquid and then pour that liquid onto a strip of paper, which would change color if the virus was present. This test may be available in a few months.

We need one other advance in testing, but it’s social, not technical: consistent standards about who can get tested. If the country doesn’t test the right people — essential workers, people who are symptomatic and those who have been in contact with someone who tested positive — then we’re wasting a precious resource and potentially missing big reserves of the virus. Asymptomatic people who aren’t in one of those three groups should not be tested until there are enough for everyone else.

The second area where we need innovation is contact tracing. Once someone tests positive, public-health officials need to know who else that person might have infected.

For now, the United States can follow Germany’s example: interview everyone who tests positive and use a database to make sure someone follows up with all their contacts. This approach is far from perfect, because it relies on the infected person to report their contacts accurately and requires a lot of staff to follow up with everyone in person. But it would be an improvement over the sporadic way that contact tracing is being done across the United States now.

An even better solution would be the broad, voluntary adoption of digital tools. For example, there are apps that will help you remember where you have been; if you ever test positive, you can review the history or choose to share it with whoever comes to interview you about your contacts. And some people have proposed allowing phones to detect other phones that are near them by using Bluetooth and emitting sounds that humans can’t hear. If someone tested positive, their phone would send a message to the other phones, and their owners could get tested. If most people chose to install this kind of application, it would probably help some.

Naturally, anyone who tests positive will immediately want to know about treatment options. Yet, right now, there is no treatment for covid-19. Hydroxychloroquine, which works by changing the way the human body reacts to a virus, has received a lot of attention. Our foundation is funding a clinical trial that will give an indication whether it works on covid-19 by the end of May, and it appears the benefits will be modest at best.

But several more-promising candidates are on the horizon. One involves drawing blood from patients who have recovered from covid-19, making sure it is free of the coronavirus and other infections, and giving the plasma (and the antibodies it contains) to sick people. Several major companies are working together to see whether this succeeds.

Another type of drug candidate involves identifying the antibodies that are most effective against the novel coronavirus, and then manufacturing them in a lab. If this works, it is not yet clear how many doses could be produced; it depends on how much antibody material is needed per dose. In 2021, manufacturers may be able to make as few as 100,000 treatments or many millions.

If, a year from now, people are going to big public events — such as games or concerts in a stadium — it will be because researchers have discovered an extremely effective treatment that makes everyone feel safe to go out again. Unfortunately, based on the evidence I’ve seen, they’ll likely find a good treatment, but not one that virtually guarantees you’ll recover.

That’s why we need to invest in a fourth area of innovation: making a vaccine. Every additional month that it takes to produce a vaccine is a month in which the economy cannot completely return to normal.

The new approach I’m most excited about is known as an RNA vaccine. (The first covid-19 vaccine to start human trials is an RNA vaccine.) Unlike a flu shot, which contains fragments of the influenza virus so your immune system can learn to attack them, an RNA vaccine gives your body the genetic code needed to produce viral fragments on its own. When the immune system sees these fragments, it learns how to attack them. An RNA vaccine essentially turns your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit.

There are at least five other efforts that look promising. But because no one knows which approach will work, a number of them need to be funded so they can all advance at full speed simultaneously.

Even before there’s a safe, effective vaccine, governments need to work out how to distribute it. The countries that provide the funding, the countries where the trials are run, and the ones that are hardest-hit will all have a good case that they should receive priority. Ideally, there would be global agreement about who should get the vaccine first, but given how many competing interests there are, this is unlikely to happen. Whoever solves this problem equitably will have made a major breakthrough.

World War II was the defining moment of my parents’ generation. Similarly, the coronavirus pandemic — the first in a century — will define this era. But there is one big difference between a world war and a pandemic: All of humanity can work together to learn about the disease and develop the capacity to fight it. With the right tools in hand, and smart implementation, we will eventually be able to declare an end to this pandemic — and turn our attention to how to prevent and contain the next one.
After reading it, the whole thing sounds nefarious. He's getting tingles over vaccinations and a new development, RNA vaccines? I will never allow any types of vaxx near me. Over my dead body.

Dallas Winston

Ostrich
Gold Member
budoslavic said:
Washington Post has just published Bill Gates' op-ed.

Here are the innovations we need to reopen the economy
By Bill Gates | April 23, 2020

Bill Gates is a co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This article is adapted from his blog post “Pandemic I: the First Modern Pandemic,” available soon at gatesnotes.com.

It’s entirely understandable that the national conversation has turned to a single question: “When can we get back to normal?” The shutdown has caused immeasurable pain in jobs lost, people isolated and worsening inequity. People are ready to get going again........

That’s why we need to invest in a fourth area of innovation: making a vaccine. Every additional month that it takes to produce a vaccine is a month in which the economy cannot completely return to normal.

The new approach I’m most excited about is known as an RNA vaccine. (The first covid-19 vaccine to start human trials is an RNA vaccine.) Unlike a flu shot, which contains fragments of the influenza virus so your immune system can learn to attack them, an RNA vaccine gives your body the genetic code needed to produce viral fragments on its own. When the immune system sees these fragments, it learns how to attack them. An RNA vaccine essentially turns your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit.

There are at least five other efforts that look promising. But because no one knows which approach will work, a number of them need to be funded so they can all advance at full speed simultaneously.

Even before there’s a safe, effective vaccine,.....
After reading it, the whole thing sounds nefarious. He's getting tingles over vaccinations and a new development, RNA vaccines? I will never allow any types of vaxx near me. Over my dead body.
Gates is full of shit.

In most every article or interview he does, he saves talking about the vaccine until the end, as if it may be an afterthought.

In this article, like interviews or other articles he's done, it's the "finally and fourth measure...an effective vaccine"

He purposefully puts off mentioning it until the end after he mentions all these other measures that you damn well know he doesn't even care about.

It's just cover so he can get to the subject he really has, and always has had, a hard-on about: Vaxxing the entire world population.

That other stuff he mentions first is just fluff to cover his uncontrollable enthusiasm with vaccinations.

Troller

Woodpecker
Leonard D Neubache said:
On a functional level the whole secret societies/bloodlines bit is where the knowledge enters into irrelevance for the vast majority of the population.

If I can convince a man that the vast majority of what he sees, hears and is taught is controlled by a Jewish cabal then he will resist that cabal's efforts and see it for what it is because the steins and the manns and the bergs and the baums become blatantly obvious all around him.

If I convince a man that he's in fact oppressed at the upper echelon by five or six super grand ultra mega cabal masters then that information becomes irrelevant to him because he will never see those five or six men and as such never see their works in action except in meaningless broad strokes which may simply be cognitive bias in play (the way some people say the elites are trying to promote sex while others say they are trying to denigrate it).

Imagine someone was shelling your village and you climbed into the mountains to find it was a group of three enemy soldiers in a fox-hole with a mortar. You pull out a grenade and the other villager who came along holds back your throwing arm.

"Friend, you don't understand, those three soldiers are only pawns. Your anger should be directed at leader of the secret cabal that administers the investment firms that own the banks that bought off the prime minister that ordered the general who ordered these soldiers to come here and kill our people."

:laugh:

Right. Sounds like esoteric bullshit to me. An offshoot of holocaustianity (or anti-JQ shilling) is to jump past the jews as quickly as possible by excusing them as guiltless pawns being directed by higher powers. It is more socially acceptable to talk about the world being run by a council of secret blue-blooded crypto-kings than it is to talk about the world being run by jews. Why exactly do you think that is?

The reality is that they're still shelling your village and until the leader of the secret cabal that administers the investment firms that own the banks that bought off the prime minister that ordered the general who ordered these soldiers decides to step down from his mountain of money and confront you directly (ie: never) you will simply have to content yourself with dealing with the enemy soldiers.
So your just holding the line? You get defeated by fatigue. What stops the Crypto-king on sending more enemies? Continuously. Wave after wave until you cannot resist anymore?

Let me tell you something which is 100% true. Nobody with money and power appears in a newspaper. Nobody. For Gates to do this it´s because he is without a doubt the fallout guy. I know this. And only people with little life experience might not believe it.

If this makes him less evil? NO. Of course not. He´s a evil whore. If jews are spokesperson and because of it deserve a pass? NO. It´s not what I´m saying.

Some of those buildings were banks/insurance companies are headquartered belong to royals. They rent them to institutionals so people believe they belong to the latter. Historical buildings. Not skyscrapers. Even people inside the Bank/insurance company believe the building belongs to them.

Easy_C

Crow
Gates is the front man because in spite of all that he’s done, he’s dumb enough to be a true believer in the need to depopulate the planet.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
John Nolte of Breitbart went into full attack mode.

Microsoft founder Bill Gates has been exposed as the ultimate climate-denier with the purchase of a $43 million oceanfront home.

Riddle me this…

If you truly believe in Global Cooling, Global Warming, Climate Change, or whatever-these-proven-frauds-are-calling-it-now is a real and imminent crisis, that means you believe the oceans are destined to rise and flood the coasts and that this will happen in your lifetime… So why would anyone who professes to believe such a thing — as Gates regularly does — invest $43 million in oceanfront real estate?

They wouldn’t — unless they are a madman or a liar, and when it comes to Gates and the rest of the climate phonies, my money is always on the latter.

The facts are this…

If you judge Gates by his meaningless words, he is not a climate denier. But where it matters… In his actions, his behavior, his multi-million dollar investments, Gates is one of the biggest climate deniers in the history of climate denying.

No one — not even if you’re worth billions — pisses away $43 million. Which proves that just like CNN and Barack Obama, Bill Gates is a Climate Change activist who knows it’s all a hoax (and trust me, it is) because no one who truly believes the oceans will flood the coasts would invest 43 million goddamned dollars on a doomed house that sits right on the ocean.

“The six-bedroom home spans about 5,800 square feet, according to the listing, the Journal reported. It has a 10-person Jacuzzi overlooking a fire pit, a long oceanfront deck, limestone flooring and a swimming pool,” reports the New York Post, but the real news is that these people don’t even care anymore.

The entire Global Cooling, Global Warming, Climate Change, or whatever-these-proven-frauds-are-calling-it-now movement is now so insulated, so corrupted, and so zealously protected by their pals in the corporate media, that a Bill Gates can plunk down $43 million proving he knows it’s all a hoax, and no one blinks.

Let me see if I can come up with a comparison that accurately and vividly lays out just how much this proves Bill Gates knows Global Cooling, Global Warming, Climate Change, or whatever-these-proven-frauds-are-calling-it-now is a hoax…

Okay, imagine me telling you that you cannot go swimming because there’s no water in the pool while I risk becoming a paraplegic by diving headfirst into the pool.

You’re pretty much going to know I was lying about there being no water in the pool, aren’t you?

Wait, I got another one…

Imagine me telling you that you should not drive a car, use air conditioning, or zealously guard all your individual liberties because if you do the oceans will rise and destroy the coasts, while I invest $43 million in oceanfront property.

See how this works?

And Gates and Obama and CNN all get away with it. Over and over and over again their behavior betrays what they truly believe, but the racket is so rigged, they can brazenly live a life proving they are lying to the rest of us about this hoax, and no one cares — there’s no price to pay.

The Cooling, Global Warming, Climate Change, or whatever-these-proven-frauds-are-calling-it-now racket is so rigged, Bill Gates doesn’t even have to care how much his actions expose the truth of what he believes.

Fuck these people.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...uys-43m-oceanfront-home-in-midst-of-pandemic/

Magnus Stout

Sparrow
Bill Gates: “it’s impossible to overstate the pain that lies in the years ahead.” Ignore the false altruism and focus on the proposed actions:

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/55FCA036-856A-11EA-8DD8-CACFE6E0C2C2

He says: schools will reopen, but stadiums won’t. “The basic principal should be to allow activities that have a large benefit to the economy or human welfare, but pose a small risk of infection,” Gates said.

-> Question: do you think he (and other “experts”) believe churches “have a large benefit to the economy or human welfare“?

If not, then that effectively outlaws Christianity as practiced for nearly two millennia!

Think about that! Think historically: all of the wars and plagues humans have been through and we never considered these restrictions.

If we do not resist—in large and small ways—then this will: 1) drive many away from churches and will 2) bankrupt many others. This will then usher in a truly post-Christian era. This is critical to setting the foundations for the Antichrist.

So far, Churches have been very naive and misguided. If most fail to take this as a fundamental challenge, then they will shrivel and die. The world that is born after will be truly frightening for its perversity and lack of love.