Defunding the police is the next step in the BLM agenda

Koolking

Sparrow
They will defund them and it will work to their purposes, if you live in these cities your life will be hell.

As the insurance claims start piling up (you don't really think these guys like paying out claims, do you?) it will end and life will return to a more normal state.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

Gremlin

Sparrow
The majority of blacks aren't interested in the lives of black people. They would actually get serious about improving their collective lot in life, which involves doing something about the criminal and unproductive element in their race and getting off the government funded freebie treadmill. What they're really interested in is tearing down white people and everything they've built. It's the typical resentment and hate of the prole, have-nots and racial minorities.

Gremlin

Sparrow
The civilized West survived for a long time with little to no police presence. In the Middle Ages and into the early modern era, much of Western Europe preferred to have their houses robbed and rely on vigilante justice rather than submit to armed police presence.

But in modern times I don't think it's been successfully pulled off. Like Montreal's real-life purge in 1969 when the cops went on strike.
That was when Europe was 99% white.

Importantly, the Minneapolis Police isn’t being abolished but rather replaced with another new law enforcement group, presumably one under more direct control of the city government.

This pretty much always happens when totalitarians rise to power whether it’s Marxists or Fascists: a key early step is replacing law enforcement with your own henchmen.

Seems like this will cause the opposite of what the useful idiots think:

- Dramatic insurance rate increases (due to increased crime);
- Loss of businesses (small business first);
- Non-black ethnic flight;
- Overall tax base decrease;
- Increase in organized crime (followed by petty crime);
- Increase in racial tensions (like South Africa);
- Increased public school failures.

If the recent past is any guide (covid-1984), oligarchs are still pushing their "Project Mayhem." Which means they want it to collapse.

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
If they really defund the police they will soon tell us that the US is racist because Whites can pay for private security while Blacks aren't protected by anyone.
Of course! The shakedown will never end. There's not going to ever be a point where we are all "even Steven." One met demand will just lead to another. It's like those old CCR lyrics: "And when you ask 'em how much should we give / ooo, they only answer; more, more, more."

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Seems like this will cause the opposite of what the useful idiots think:

- Dramatic insurance rate increases (due to increased crime);
- Loss of businesses (small business first);
- Non-black ethnic flight;
- Overall tax base decrease;
- Increase in organized crime (followed by petty crime);
- Increase in racial tensions (like South Africa);
- Increased public school failures.

If the recent past is any guide (covid-1984), they are still pushing their "Project Mayhem." Which means they want it to collapse.
Don't forget more "food deserts."

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Something like this happened in Canada in 1969 when the police went on strike. It culminated in an event now known as the Night of Terror or the Murray-Hill Riot.

Back then, author Steven Pinker was a teenager and argued with his parents that lack of police would make little difference.. But he ended up agreeing with them after chaos quickly ensued. Multiple banks were robbed, hundreds of stores were looted, multiple fires were set, and a police officer was killed. The event changed his entire view of human nature.

More info here:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
If they really defund the police they will soon tell us that the US is racist because Whites can pay for private security while Blacks aren't protected by anyone.
I'm going to requote what I posted in another thread because I think it's somewhat important.

Anarcho-tyranny is almost certainly the end game. We are already seeing it now in a massive wave of non-prosecution of looters and rioters.

Not even private security will be an option for the white lower and middle classes because any use of force whatsoever by a white guard against a non-white will result in that man and his boss being dragged in front of a jewish judge and jailed for years while contractors guarding jewish interests will be able to carry out shoot-first-question-later policies and then laugh about it over lunch with a jewish public prosecutor.

This is virtually the case already in blue states, which is why I've said it's not enough to move to the sticks in a blue state, you need to cross state lines to somewhere that the DPP is not utterly corrupt. Even the sheriffs and judges you elect are irrelevant in the face of a corrupt anarcho-totalitarian DPP residing over your jurisdiction. A corrupt DPP can turn your life upsidown regardless of whether you are clearly innocent, and they can turn the process itself into the punishment while simultaneously allowing corruption to flourish around them by declining to prosecute obvious wrongdoers.

DPPs and their equivalents are the key either to stopping evil or promoting it which is probably why the Left keeps their presence quite quiet when compared to police and judges. They know that this position is the cornerstone to anarcho-tyranny so they want as little scrutiny on DPPs as possible.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
How bad does it get before brainwashed people get it. Its just as Yuri Bezmenov predicted, they will refuse to open their eyes to the truth until the military boot is kicking in their head...….and then it will be too late.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Write off the worst affected places and the rest are not so bad.

If I were an American in a Red state I'd be leaning militantly on my state apparatus to declare their allegiances to my people first and the federal government a distant second.

Now is precisely the time to walk bootlicking GOP uniparty cucks off the plank.