Defunding the police is the next step in the BLM agenda

La Águila Negra

Woodpecker
These people are insane. Lisa Bender is the Minneapolis City Council President.

I guess Tyrone and his helper Alberto will talk the assailant into submission

'yo wassup G I hear you is robbin' them crackas you can't do that dawg'

Afterwards the accuser will be taken away to the Councillor station to have a firm talk about how having your home broken into is a sign of privilege. Depending on the outcome a 2 week re-education course might be enforced

It's an un-Christian thought but you'd kinda wish these people would get into a situation like this.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I guess a lot of us thought that this was eventually going to peter out like the Michael Brown or Trayvon stuff but this time it seems to be different. There's a hardcore push here from the elites to seriously institute another baseline "new normal" where persistent vandalism of white cultural artifacts, blacks constantly socially enforcing their petty grievances and white communists pushing all lawful boundaries becomes a 24/7/365 thing until it results in whatever it's going to result in.

America's terminal unemployment is not going to improve fast enough to curb this phenomenon nor is a supposed return to studies. The relevant police forces in these areas are in full retreat, facing budget cuts, mass resignations and worse. Public prosecutors are turning criminals back out onto the streets en masse. There is a tentative green light from the authorities themselves for perpetual looting, arson, vandalism and assault. This event is basically crossing the gap between a flash in the pan and a critical mass, obviously with the help of the elites.

Although it's hard to say where things will go from here, the one place they're definitely not going is back to normal.

Focus needs to be local now. Red states need to clear out their cucks and subversives more desperately than ever before or at least put them on notice in ways that can't be discussed here. Red Christian America can survive, but not if they throw themselves into a federal meat grinder. Their future lies in quarantining and amputating these demonic Blue portals to hell.

Yes this time is different, the first alert was the scale of the protests, every major city. The second giveaway was the amount of whites taking part. The final straw that showed their hand was the international protests of solidarity. Those three things showed me the entire communist network was going hard on this one. This is their big push to go full retard in the states. Yes Trump will get re-elected but the blue mayors, governors, and city council are going to make alot of changes in the next few months. The red ones will also make sweeping changes due to covid, but don't worry q will save the day "trust the plan".

N°6

Ostrich
What’s defunding code for? Privatisation?

seems odd that so-called leftists would want this.

If privatization is the answer than I suppose its better than my other prediction, below, but giving this kind of civic duty to an private enterprise is still very unsettling. And what authority does a private corporation have over me? That said, defunding police departments is incomprehensibly stupid. Especially in cities where there were riots, as its obvious such places need law and order. So, they get rid of the police and then? Something needs to take its place. Basically, you'll see warlords take over.

Am I actually awake or am I sleeping?

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
Can it work? Is there any history of a large city anywhere defunding their police and being better off for it?

It sounds like the worst possible thing for black people possible:

Most of the calls that police get are in black neighborhoods, things along the lines of a 14 year old son beating his mother with a cellphone in the head, a boy and girl beating each other to death and the neighbors calling the cops because of the noise, and much worse.

I have to think that now the police will not be getting called in to put the violent offender in jail when they commit assault and battery, black people will just kill each other at a much higher rate. How is that going to help a group that’s very name is “black lives matter”?

Why would they think this is a good idea? To prevent institutionalized racism?

I’m genuinely curious, I’m hoping someone can play devils advocate and come up with a good live if logic how this could work out as some sort of improvement.

The riots will not stop. If all of the major cities defund the police,what will be the next phase of blm’s agenda? There is no way “defund the police” is their endgame, that is idiotic
The plan is actually a covert way to get a nationalized police force. To federalize the police and get rid of the local leos.

Deep State plan is this:
  • Defund and disband the police in major cities
  • Have the cities devolve into chaos.
  • Have the local residents beg for police to come back, but have the politicians and Antifa organizers bar local police forces from coming back
  • With "no choice", the feds send in a "federal police force" to the police-less cities made up of outsiders trained by the feds in D.C.
  • Crime is cut, Antifa proclaims these "new police" are not racist like the old local guys.
  • Other cities are encouraged via Antifa's usual violent methods to disband their "racist local police" and get with the federal program. They cow.
  • Now in complete police control of the country, the Deep State can now physically crack down on dissdents every day.
Yes, some of the True Believers communists think that if we get rid of the police magically blacks lives and neighborhoods will improve. These True Believers are both black and non-black, and they believe all the white privilege-repression b.s.

But the heads of the Antifa communist movement want a federalized police force, because that's what their Deep State masters want. Look how they've infiltrated the FBI/CIA/NSA and the other alphabet agencies. Once these were centralized, it was merely a matter of time before the Deep State corrupted them and controlled them. They are now enemies of the people, completely corrupt, and allowing Antifa to exist while harshly punishing anyone who might organize against Antifa.

Centralizing the control of the local cops into a federalized police force would work the same way. Remove the local cops and instead send in guys who aren't from the neighborhood, wear military-style masks, and have them trained in Antifa/Globalist propaganda. Then promote the ones who do the most that the Deep State wants. Crack the heads of any dissenters or anyone who speaks up.

Why do you think Antifa is trying to find out where local cops live and attack them at home? To make local guys too scared to join the local police, "forcing" the feds to send in anonymous troops, er, "police officers" from D.C. The American federalism system has prevented this centralized federal police force from happening---unlike in other countries, such as the U.K., where all local police forces are under London's direct control. That's partly why the UK is in so much worse a state than the U.S.

Local leos these days are mostly dity mercs, but most are local guys who have some sympathies towards doing good and don't hassle local dissidents. And local leos can be allies. Breaking local control is a goal here---to have all police action centralized in D.C., and thus controlled by the Deep State Globalists.

So they hope that "Defund the police" will work that way.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
^^^ That is insane. We will probably get started on it immediately and be complete within 3 years (just a guess)

So, how is this not a shakedown? If defunding police wasn't bad enough, realize that "they" are also trying to take the money for themselves. "Redirect" funds from police to other parts of society that help people. K, what "people". Who? Its millions of dollars that will become a handout.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Crime went down? Silly, Camden, NJ is supposed to be one of the most dangerous neighborhood to live in.

I've seen this premise in action and written about it here before.

Defund police.
Crime goes up.
Fewer callouts attended.
Fewer reports can be filed.
People stop bothering to call the police.
Fewer callouts.
Fewer reports.

Statistically "we defunded the police and crime went down" but for some strange reason nobody making that claim will walk anywhere after dark.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
I wouldn't be taking advice on reaching children from a man whose daughter had the advantages of wealth and still ended up as a demonic crack addict.
Isn't it better to forgo having greater wealth or having great possessions and invest in your family and Godly conduct instead?
Likewise its better to be served with vegetables in a poor household but where there is love. Than a wealthy household of rich foods where there is hatred and spoiled brats.

Proverbs 15:17
Better a dish of vegetables where there is love than a fattened ox with hatred.
Proverbs 17:1
Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.

Sorry, hate to keep repeating myself, but defunding the police department WILL result in chaos. In a strange way, I feel like "fine, okay, great, grand...defund. Go ahead. See what happens". Because, right now, so many people are being mislead, reacting to their emotions and being idiots. Some otherwise decent person supporting BLM or antifa etc., who might even be out there protesting, like that moron woman who crapped on a squad car, frankly, need to have all this "diversity" hit them, rape them, pillage them, burn their home down. Its sad, but, maybe that's where we are right now as a society.

And let's pan-out real quick to assess. George Floyd is dead and that is tragic. Fair enough. But, George was an ex-convict and high as a kite on drugs in the recent incident. And why was he being arrested in the first place? So, we have elevated an ex-convict to the highest status in our society. People are getting on their knees. Meanwhile, police officers, who have sacrificed themselves, protect us, are vilified and hated. Think about that.

MRAll134

Sparrow
The plan is actually a covert way to get a nationalized police force. To federalize the police and get rid of the local leos.

Centralizing the control of the local cops into a federalized police force would work the same way. Remove the local cops and instead send in guys who aren't from the neighborhood, wear military-style masks, and have them trained in Antifa/Globalist propaganda. Then promote the ones who do the most that the Deep State wants. Crack the heads of any dissenters or anyone who speaks up.

Why do you think Antifa is trying to find out where local cops live and attack them at home? To make local guys too scared to join the local police, "forcing" the feds to send in anonymous troops, er, "police officers" from D.C. The American federalism system has prevented this centralized federal police force from happening---unlike in other countries, such as the U.K., where all local police forces are under London's direct control. That's partly why the UK is in so much worse a state than the U.S.
I can't disagree with most of what you posted. But, I think the elites are pushing this reduced police force thing globally. Much of the news today (Reddit) is about reducing police forces in places like New Zealand: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-...more-armed-response-teams-in-new-zealand.html

What could go wrong with millions out of work, folks stuck in their home, people running riot and no police forces? Nightmare world.