Defunding the police is the next step in the BLM agenda

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It would be nice for the various Red state police unions to get together with their governors, mayors and police departments to issue a joint initiative to find positions for as many of these Blue state cops (with relatively clean records) as possible and even help get them moved over across state lines.

Put the brakes on local recruits for a year or two and eat the losses while they were minimally overstaffed. Task them with cracking down on local Left wing agitation groups by any means lawfully available with the full and vocal support of the DPP.

That would firmly cement the concept of where the future of America laid.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
I think in the end, they won't be defunded. But the Marxist institutions, welfare system will.

Likely a bait and switch, as people have fear for defunding police, this will be switched to "OK we won't defund, but we will still increase funding to groups XY & Z"

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
The problem in the United States is that local police departments are tasked with handling the leftovers of society - the mentally-handicapped, the indigent, the poor, the petty criminals, the drug/alcohol addicts, the purposefully homeless, etc.

Years ago, there used to be places for these people to go, funded either by the local/state governments or through private charitable organizations. For one, we used to have state mental homes in this country - the clinically-insane could be kept in an environment that - while arguably not perfect - was at least one where there was mutual safety for patients and the community at large. But that is 'inhumane' and 'violates their agency/rights,' so what's the answer? Let them out onto the streets. So, now you don't know if 6' 7" 300lb Chief walking around shirtless and pantless outside the Citgo gas station with a machete in one hand and his dick in the other yelling at patrons and passerby to get the fuck off his tribal land is serious about reclaiming the souls of the White Devil or if that's just crazy ol' Chief screaming at the moon with a big rubber costume knife. What does a 24 year-old cop responding to that call do when Chief starts lurching towards him to give him a friendly hug?

The correct answer is: this shouldn't have been law enforcement's problem to begin with.

Overtasked, overburdened police end up mistaken shooting people as a first call to action in what is numerically a small percentage of total law enforcement interactions and people wonder why.

Koolking

Sparrow
Aside from not having to worry about the cops hassling you, I notice on Zillow there are many extremely inexpensive homes to purchase in Camden, sounds like a dream move to me.

Assuming most police are right of center, what if the point of using these protests is to achieve ideological conformity? So, the PowersThatBe can achieve this in two ways:

- Directly: by defunding, you can empower the leftist social workers who pushed the bogus Covid nonsense and shutdown churches.

- Indirectly: by threatening to punish police who don't sign off on a Woke code of conduct (see, the UK police ignoring the grooming and pedo gangs).

The PowersThatBe need reliable enforcers to further their Agenda. They don't care about Black deaths (look at Chicago, etc..). There must have been some concerning pushback on police officer's social media, etc... So, this step must be needed before they can continue their evil plans.

Feyoder

Robin
But in modern times I don't think it's been successfully pulled off. Like Montreal's real-life purge in 1969 when the cops went on strike.
Never knew about this (surprise surprise when you have an education dictated by YKW). From the wikipedia article:
At 8:00 a.m. on October 7, 1969, when the Montreal police went on strike. By 11:20 am, the first bank was robbed. By noon, most of the downtown stores were closed because of looting. Within a few more hours, taxi drivers burned down the garage of a limousine service that competed with them for airport customers, a rooftop sniper killed a provincial police officer, rioters broke into several hotels and restaurants, and a doctor slew a burglar in his suburban home. By the end of the day, six banks had been robbed, a hundred shops had been looted, twelve fires had been set, forty carloads of storefront glass had been broken, and three million dollars in property damage had been inflicted, before city authorities had to call in the army and, of course, the Mounties to restore order.

Rob Banks

Pelican
Defund the police?

I have a better idea. Let's make a law mandating that whenever police kill a black person, they are required to go find 2 white people and kill them as well. That way we can neutralize racism and end white privilege.

I'm sure the BLM people would find it acceptable.

Last edited:

Rob Banks

Pelican
Realistically, though, I did not even read this thread because whatever legal solution they come up with to appease the rioters will not actually do jack s**t in terms of curbing police power.

Do you actually think the government of the American police state would give up power voluntarily like that? If you do, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Question for the panel. So, we hear about defunding the police. But the "fineprint" just beneath this is the statement that the money that was funding the police will go back into the "community". This is, therefore, a &*7$ing shakedown. My question is do you think this money will go to BLM? BTW, we're talking 100s of millions if not billions of dollars.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Question for the panel. So, we hear about defunding the police. But the "fineprint" just beneath this is the statement that the money that was funding the police will go back into the "community". This is, therefore, a &*7$ing shakedown. My question is do you think this money will go to BLM? BTW, we're talking 100s of millions if not billions of dollars.
Cities in the USA already have a lot of waste, corruption, cuckery and crime. Basically not that much will change in a shithole like Minneapolis, higher crime, fewer jobs(they burned down many of their businesses) and a bleak outlook. It will just be even more lawless, picture the looting and arson from the past couple weeks on a permanent basis and no cops, and lots and lots of pandering to the blm faggotry

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Looking at some of the local news for non radical, but democrat run cities it looks like its just going to be yet another tax hike.

What I see is "keep the police fully funded, but add more social workers and social programs"

How does this all get paid for? The answer is unstated but clear.

Gradient

Kingfisher
When Kushner is involved, you know he's up to no good.

And you should see the new "Legislation." Here's two of the line items:

Section 3 - Making Police Recruiting Reflective of Community
Expand DOJ COPS grants to hire recruiters and enroll law enforcement officer candidates who have racial and ethnic characteristics similar to their community
So, in an area that is 99% white, only 1 non-white needed in a 100 officer police force? Right? AA now does not apply?

Section 8 - Commission on the Social Status of Black Men and Boys
Established within the United States Commission on Civil Rights to conduct a systematic study of the conditions affecting black men and boys, including homicide rates, arrest and incarceration rates, poverty, violence, fatherhood, mentorship, drug abuse, death rates, disparate income and wealth levels, school performance in all grade levels including post-secondary education and college, and health issues
"Study" not needed. It's all "systemic racism."

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Realistically, though, I did not even read this thread because whatever legal solution they come up with to appease the rioters will not actually do jack s**t in terms of curbing police power.

Do you actually think the government of the American police state would give up power voluntarily like that? If you do, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
Minnesota would like a word with you. So would Seattle, Washington

The USA cities are not giving up any power. This is a power grab. Antifa and blm are replacing police. It is starting in small pockets like the places I mentioned.

In reality blm are terrorist groups thinly veiled as the Democratic Party.