Defunding the police is the next step in the BLM agenda

Mr Gibbs

Robin

This feels like somebody bought my childhood home a s*** in the middle of the living room. This is utterly demoralizing and black pilling.

Proverbs 22:28
King James Version
28 Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
Destruction of the GOP is a crucial first step. It has to get worse before it can get better. Easy for me to say since I was never a Republican in the first place, but honestly, that party needs to be burned to the ground so a non-liberal alternative movement (not necessarily political party) can take its place.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
WATCH: Former Cop to AOC, Pelosi: ‘Defund Your Protection First’

Former police officer Tom Homan, speaking at Saturday’s pro-cop “We Back Blue” event in D.C., slammed progressive politicians for loudly calling for defunding police. He singled out House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and challenged them to “lead by example” by defunding their own protection first.
Homan, a former officer who spent over three decades serving his community, spoke at the event and blasted progressive politicians who have, in the wake of the George Floyd protests, largely vilified police officers and demonstrated support for defunding police departments across the nation.
“Schumer and Pelosi are not speaking up,” he told the audience, emphasizing, again, that “we’re all against” racism.
“No one’s going to justify that, but they’ll stand out on a moment’s notice and defend people that are in here in the country illegally in violation of law, but they won’t stand out there and defend the men and women who leave the safety and security of their home every day … to defend their communities,” he continued. “They haven’t said a word. “
He used far-left “Squad” member Ocasio-Cortez as another example of a progressive politician who has failed to defend officers, instead using her platform to champion defunding police departments.
“She says we should defund the police, and we should all make sacrifices. Okay. So lead by example,” he suggested.
“Let’s take the law enforcement officers that provide them 24/7 law enforcement security. If they want to take protection away from the American people in their communities, lead by example,” Homan said.
“Defund your protection first,” he added. “You think they’re going to do it? They’re never going to do it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/13/former-cop-aoc-pelosi-defund-your-protection-first/#

The USA cities are not giving up any power. This is a power grab. Antifa and blm are replacing police. It is starting in small pockets like the places I mentioned.
This is the plan. When they say defund the police, of course police will have to be replaced with something. They are not arguing for some sort of weird libertarian anarchy.

They are arguing for a new thought police. A new system where your class, ethnicity, religion, skin color, sex, gender of the day, and other factors play in to how you are treated and what rules are enforced against you. Because police, despite all their flaws (and they are great) are an institution which enforces one set of laws against all citizens. The model is to move to something else entirely.

From a site I used to think was evil and racist:

For a man, being forced to bow like this for anyone – other than your God or your King – is the equivalent of being sodomized.
Last week, an NYPD officer said that he was in a situation where the mob wanted him to kneel, and he was afraid his squad would get jumped if they didn’t – a literal threat of violence if he didn’t bow down to his gods, the blacks. So he knelt. He said he is now suffering from severe guilt and psychological trauma, he can’t eat or sleep, and considered resigning from the force. Exactly the kind of reaction a man would have after having been sodomized.

The face masks and the social distancing had nothing to do with the virus. We know that now. This was behavioral training that they had worked out through some kind of social simulation program. The same is true with the kneeling: this has nothing to do with the blacks.

The only reason you would make people kneel before blacks is that you are psychologically breaking them. That is the reason. There is no other possible reason. This is all a part of a pre-planned simulation, to transform the entire world, as part of a bigger plan that we do not fully understand yet.

With “abolish the police,” we can actually see what they want – it’s not a mystery. They want to replace the cops with “social workers.” These will of course be activists. In fact – and we all sort of felt this, down in our lizard brain, I believe – they are going to let the Antifa, most of whom have some form of “social sciences” degree, take these positions. Then, of course, they will say, “oh, well, yes, they’re different than cops but yes, some of them will carry firearms…” This is going to be an absolute nightmare, like nothing you can even imagine. It is going to be the NKVD with access to the entire NSA spying apparatus.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
This is the plan. When they say defund the police, of course police will have to be replaced with something. They are not arguing for some sort of weird libertarian anarchy.

They are arguing for a new thought police. A new system where your class, ethnicity, religion, skin color, sex, gender of the day, and other factors play in to how you are treated and what rules are enforced against you. Because police, despite all their flaws (and they are great) are an institution which enforces one set of laws against all citizens. The model is to move to something else entirely.

From a site I used to think was evil and racist:

For a man, being forced to bow like this for anyone – other than your God or your King – is the equivalent of being sodomized.
Last week, an NYPD officer said that he was in a situation where the mob wanted him to kneel, and he was afraid his squad would get jumped if they didn’t – a literal threat of violence if he didn’t bow down to his gods, the blacks. So he knelt. He said he is now suffering from severe guilt and psychological trauma, he can’t eat or sleep, and considered resigning from the force. Exactly the kind of reaction a man would have after having been sodomized.

The face masks and the social distancing had nothing to do with the virus. We know that now. This was behavioral training that they had worked out through some kind of social simulation program. The same is true with the kneeling: this has nothing to do with the blacks.

The only reason you would make people kneel before blacks is that you are psychologically breaking them. That is the reason. There is no other possible reason. This is all a part of a pre-planned simulation, to transform the entire world, as part of a bigger plan that we do not fully understand yet.

With “abolish the police,” we can actually see what they want – it’s not a mystery. They want to replace the cops with “social workers.” These will of course be activists. In fact – and we all sort of felt this, down in our lizard brain, I believe – they are going to let the Antifa, most of whom have some form of “social sciences” degree, take these positions. Then, of course, they will say, “oh, well, yes, they’re different than cops but yes, some of them will carry firearms…” This is going to be an absolute nightmare, like nothing you can even imagine. It is going to be the NKVD with access to the entire NSA spying apparatus.
It will be like the cops in this web series

imagine an entire police squad of retarded policemen. That is the blm endgame

acco

Woodpecker
Zerohedge, 06/13/2020

"It's Over, America": Tulsa Police Major Says Cops Across Country On Verge Of Quitting

A Tulsa, Oklahoma police major says he's "extremely concerned" that cops across America are on the verge of quitting amid global protests against law enforcement.

"Every department, every officer you talk to is looking to leave," Maj. Travis Yates told Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight," adding that he is "extremely concerned" for the future of law enforcement.
Yates told Carlson that held felt morale among law enforcement officers "was really low" following the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown by then-Ferguson, Mo. police officer Darren Wilson.
"As everybody knows, President Obama's administration found no evidence of wrongdoing in Ferguson even though the narrative is quite different ...," he said. "We were making a resurgence in recent years and this [George Floyd's death and the aftermath] has been devastating. This has been Ferguson times 1,000. Every department, every officer you talk to is looking to leave." -Fox News
Yates published a column last Friday on the website LawOfficer.com titled "America, We Are Leaving."

In it, he recalls growing up in a law enforcement family - and characterized police as "Men and women of all races with the same mission, to make the community safer."
27 years has passed and if you would have told me the condition of law enforcement today, I would have never believed you.
The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.
Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.
Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.
The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets. -Travis Yates
"I wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy," wrote Yates. "I would never send anyone I cared about into the hell that this profession has become ... I used to talk cops out of leaving the job. Now I’m encouraging them. It’s over, America. You finally did it You aren’t going to have to abolish the police, we won’t be around for it."

Yates told Carlson that "officers are afraid to speak out, they are afraid to talk," adding "You are only your next call away from being canceled or destroyed, and so officers feel very limited. I think citizens do, too, and we had just as many citizens comment on that article and send us emails."

According to Yates, some officers feel stuck because they haven't worked long enough to earn a pension.

"The officers with 15 years on can't leave yet," he said, adding "I've heard from hundreds of people that are discouraged. They love the job, they love the community, they love the people, but all this chaos is wearing them every single day."

Last Tuesday, NYPD union boss Mike O'Meara railed against the MSM for 'vilifying' the police, saying "Stop treating us like animals and thugs and start treating us with some respect."

bucky

Pelican
We hear a lot about "low IQ Africans" on places like RVF. I gotta wonder though how Africans like Rep. Omar see us. I can picture the conversations in their language when whitey isn't around, or maybe when we are, who knows, not as if we'd understand.

"So they really let you come here as a refugee, then elected you out of some kind of misplaced guilt, and now they let you boss them around and even dismantle essential government services?"

"Yeah, it's crazy isn't it?"

"Totally crazy! I've never gotten what they were guilty about to begin with. This country was so great and powerful. I don't know what's wrong with these people. We'd string them up right away if one of them ever came to the old country and tried to tell us how to live. It's great for us, though."

"Indeed. White people. Morons. Amirite?"

Last edited:

bucky

Pelican
These people are insane. Lisa Bender is the Minneapolis City Council President.

Lisa is essentially every white American woman I know. They are all middle-aged, and live in the nicest, safest parts of the our big, blue city. They are all very, very concerned about the suffering of black people under systemic racism and they acknowledge their privilege and see rioting and looting as the "voice of the oppressed." And yet, they never seem interested in actually giving their unfairly gained wealth and property directly to black people. I'm hoping that when the oppressed start hitting the suburbs they'll show up at these ladies' houses instead of mine.

bucky

Pelican
All things considered? These teams are probably breathing a big sigh of relief. It's not good for the neighborhoods that will no longer be patrolled by these teams but for the officers themselves it's a stay of execution in the current political climate.
Agreed. In an age when we throw around the term "hero" very easily, any police officer of any color who is still out there trying to do the right thing really is a hero in my book. Especially the white ones. If I were a cop, I'd have quit long ago and learned to code or something.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member

Here's one theory of what is to come: Combine a cashless society with facial recognition, possible NFC/RFID chips, a Chinese style social credit system and artificial intelligence. No police needed. If you say or do something "problematic", your social credit score will go down, which will reduce your privileges, maybe even bar you from buying and selling. You then have to do """woke""" stuff to get your score up again.

This coincides perfectly with ID2020, a project which wants to give everyone a digital identity on the blockchain, Bill Gates of Hell's quantum dot tattoos for vaccinations and so on. But sure, it's just a coincidence.

There's also another theory that this is lucifers counterfeit of the true mark of the beast which will come after this, once the "cabal" is defeated and a false aquarian golden age is declared as massive wealth and suppressed technologies are released to the masses. However that theory could also be a deception to put our guards down. There's just so much deception going on at the moment, layers upon layers of it, keep your eyes on Christ. I would recommend that you do not take anything that could be the mark of the beast. Dying of starvation or being beheaded by black transwomen is a better option. Absent from the body, present with the Lord.

Here's one theory of what is to come: Combine a cashless society with facial recognition, possible NFC/RFID chips, a Chinese style social credit system and artificial intelligence. No police needed. If you say or do something "problematic", your social credit score will go down
One big obstacle to this is that many blacks will not accept it. They are very suspicious of control mechanisms and the vast majority of blacks I have known do not even have a bank account. I guess they do all have smartphones though, so if it's done through that, it could work.

But I would think they are far less likely to be using the fingerprint scanners, creating cloud accounts, and probably the person using the phone isn't the one it is registered to or paying for it. This is a big obstacle to setting up a control grid with a social credit system. How do you have a social credit system with someone who is essentially living off grid?

This is pure speculation, but I have read enough about nanotechnology over the past decade to know that something like an identifying marker inside a "vaccine" would be possible. I was reading about cockroach and dragonfly sized spy bots in Wired Magazine a decade ago.... All I know is no one with a scientific or medical background would be seriously talking about a coronavirus vaccine as a cure for this flu. So what is its true purpose?

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
One big obstacle to this is that many blacks will not accept it. They are very suspicious of control mechanisms and the vast majority of blacks I have known do not even have a bank account. I guess they do all have smartphones though, so if it's done through that, it could work.

But I would think they are far less likely to be using the fingerprint scanners, creating cloud accounts, and probably the person using the phone isn't the one it is registered to or paying for it. This is a big obstacle to setting up a control grid with a social credit system. How do you have a social credit system with someone who is essentially living off grid?
ID2020 is starting off its digital identity programme with those who are off-grid: refugees and homeless people in Austin, Texas.

Their whole shtick is that everyone needs an identity to access the amenities of modern society.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Just a question regarding the American legislation. Can the states and cities independently decide to remove institutions, such as the police, fire brigade, schools? There's no way the president can just step in and force states to apply normal laws? Or could he/ would he have to send in the military?

Sorry, just a question turned into 3 questions.

MKE-Ed

Robin
Lisa is essentially every white American woman I know. They are all middle-aged, and live in the nicest, safest parts of the our big, blue city. They are all very, very concerned about the suffering of black people under systemic racism and they acknowledge their privilege and see rioting and looting as the "voice of the oppressed." And yet, they never seem interested in actually giving their unfairly gained wealth and property directly to black people. I'm hoping that when the oppressed start hitting the suburbs they'll show up at these ladies' houses instead of mine.
These are the same women that will be the first one to call the police when they see a black male wearing a hoodie walking down their street late in the evening concerned about the suspicious subject on their block.

bucky

Pelican
These are the same women that will be the first one to call the police when they see a black male wearing a hoodie walking down their street late in the evening concerned about the suspicious subject on their block.
I don't know. I suspect many of them would eagerly invite that alluringly dangerous looking black guy into their bed chamber post haste. Seems to be a lot of sexual subtext in the virtual signaling from what were formerly "our" women. Black men have their faults but they at least still act like men for the most part. Can't say the same for most white guys, at least where I live.