Defunding the police is the next step in the BLM agenda

Easy_C

Crow
Interesting how it’s the guys who just joined posting that.
Most likely you’re a shill and I recommend the mods IP trace you.

On the small you’re not don’t even think about because that’s exactly what those in powers want you to do. Reactions need to be purely defensive and containment oriented.

I can see why you think I'm a Fed, but I assure you I'm not. And I realize I'm getting baited. But these past three months have been spiritually draining. It's a nonstop battle against temptation.

bucky

Pelican
^ Mutt's Law

Far too many right wing guys on the internet spend far too much time thinking about black dick. It's the most embarrassing thing about our side. Mostly seems to be an American thing too unfortunately.
You could at least address me directly.

It's vital to be aware of the sexual component in people's behavior if you really want to understand what's going on. This applies to virtue signaling soccer moms as well as anyone else. Look at these women's husbands, then look at your average black looter and tell me there's nothing going on there. Heartiste used to write a lot about how social justice in general is one giant shit test from white women to white men, which white men are failing spectacularly. I don't know about you, but I buy it.

Just a question regarding the American legislation. Can the states and cities independently decide to remove institutions, such as the police, fire brigade, schools? There's no way the president can just step in and force states to apply normal laws? Or could he/ would he have to send in the military?

Sorry, just a question turned into 3 questions.
The vast majority of police are controlled at the local and state level. Yes, the local governments can abolish them. Federal police can still enforce federal laws anywhere in the country. However, there aren't that many federal law enforcement officers compared to state and local, and most low level crime would not be considered a federal offense. Federal crimes are generally limited to fairly large scale organized crime type activities and major white collar crimes. Likewise, the national guard can only be used by the President to enforce federal laws or to stop violent insurrection. They can't be used to patrol the streets solving murder cases or breaking up bar fights if the local government decides to abolish the police.

One big obstacle to this is that many blacks will not accept it. They are very suspicious of control mechanisms and the vast majority of blacks I have known do not even have a bank account. I guess they do all have smartphones though, so if it's done through that, it could work.

But I would think they are far less likely to be using the fingerprint scanners, creating cloud accounts, and probably the person using the phone isn't the one it is registered to or paying for it. This is a big obstacle to setting up a control grid with a social credit system. How do you have a social credit system with someone who is essentially living off grid?

This is pure speculation, but I have read enough about nanotechnology over the past decade to know that something like an identifying marker inside a "vaccine" would be possible. I was reading about cockroach and dragonfly sized spy bots in Wired Magazine a decade ago.... All I know is no one with a scientific or medical background would be seriously talking about a coronavirus vaccine as a cure for this flu. So what is its true purpose?
Reparations that go directly into a bank account would get blacks on board.

It's vital to be aware of the sexual component in people's behavior if you really want to understand what's going on. This applies to virtue signaling soccer moms as well as anyone else. Look at these women's husbands, then look at your average black looter and tell me there's nothing going on there. Heartiste used to write a lot about how social justice in general is one giant shit test from white women to white men, which white men are failing spectacularly. I don't know about you, but I buy it.
I think most of these white women would never be sexually attracted to a ghetto black man. A part of the problem may be unattraction to their weak husbands, but I really think it's mostly a combination of women being less tribal naturally and the greater moral culture promoting anti-racism. If the media didn't promote anti-racism, women wouldn't care about the plight of your average ghetto black man.

Quick personal anecdote on the topic.

If I don't have to work, I usually do Uber on either Friday or Saturday night for a few hours around bar closing time. I had a car full of girls who were just out of high school based on their conversation. They were all pretty. They were discussing their recent boyfriends / sexual experiences. All of them had been recently with or were with football players / wrestlers / jocks. They were discussing how their relationships weren't working out because these boys were less tolerant of homosexuals and minorities. It wasn't anything to do with being attracted to black guys. And it wasn't anything to do with the boys not sharing their true masculine, right wing opinions. It was pure disgust at right wing beliefs.

They asked me what I thought. I gave a pretty generic answer that they should focus on how boys treat other people, not on their opinions. I told them that the guys would probably get less overtly bigoted as they matured and that women generally get more conservative as they age, so it's a mistake to focus too much on abstract political views when you are dating as a young person.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I think most of these white women would never be sexually attracted to a ghetto black man. A part of the problem may be unattraction to their weak husbands, but I really think it's mostly a combination of women being less tribal naturally and the greater moral culture promoting anti-racism. If the media didn't promote anti-racism, women wouldn't care about the plight of your average ghetto black man.
Women fall in line with fads, mob mentality, whether it’s blm or lbgt marches, loads of white bitches are 100% on board

iop890

Crow
Gold Member

I agree a lot of this type of behavior from women is shit-testing, I posted something similar in another thread a few days ago. That's separate from the idea that all these virtue signalling suburban women are secretly fantasizing about joggers though.

I shouldn't have been so snarky, and your post was pretty reasonable. But this was on my mind after seeing more egregious cringe-posting elsewhere, so I brought it up. I see way too many posts on right-wing sites that read like interracial erotic cuckold fiction, either about blacks in the US or migrants in Europe. It's cringe, embarrassing, and detached from reality, the result of too much time spent on the internet or watching Jewish produced fiction. Worst of all though, it's demoralizing to our own side. There's a reason shills post that kind of stuff constantly.

I told them that the guys would probably get less overtly bigoted as they matured and that women generally get more conservative as they age, so it's a mistake to focus too much on abstract political views when you are dating as a young person.
Less bigoted as they matured? haha
Well I wouldn't call myself a bigot, but I went from left liberal to libertarian to fascist right over the past couple of decades....
I'm actually what most would describe as "third position" which is neither left nor right but my social views are certainly quite conservative.

Anyway, I don't get too upset over women going nuts over the movement du jour. Women have a natural nurturing instinct, It is biological and instinctive and it reveals itself in things like BLM, standing up for trannies, etc. They don't have good skills of discernment, ie they may not realize they are supporting things that are detrimental to their own interests, and they may not realize they are actually helping an outside group at the expense of their in-group, but they are essentially doing what they were born to do, nurture and protect, and smooth over differences. "Can't we all just get along?" is very important in a tribe. Remember, many of these women will not have babies and they are protecting their surrogate offspring.

bucky

Pelican
Well I wouldn't call myself a bigot, but I went from left liberal to libertarian to fascist right over the past couple of decades....
I'm actually what most would describe as "third position" which is neither left nor right but my social views are certainly quite conservative.

Anyway, I don't get too upset over women going nuts over the movement du jour. Women have a natural nurturing instinct, It is biological and instinctive and it reveals itself in things like BLM, standing up for trannies, etc. They don't have good skills of discernment, ie they may not realize they are supporting things that are detrimental to their own interests, and they may not realize they are actually helping an outside group at the expense of their in-group, but they are essentially doing what they were born to do, nurture and protect, and smooth over differences. "Can't we all just get along?" is very important in a tribe. Remember, many of these women will not have babies and they are protecting their surrogate offspring.
I was going to reply to Stonewall and say something to the effect of what you said. He sounds like a younger guy who is relatively new to the manosphere, so I was also going to add the crucial maxim "don't pay attention to what women say, pay attention to what they do." Were the cute girls in the car actually planning on leaving their knuckle-dragging racist transphobic jock boyfriends for some sensitive Antifa SJW soyboy type? Or were they on their way over to see their bad boy jocks and do things with them that we're no longer allowed to discuss on this forum?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Statistically speaking if white girls were all desperate for BBC then American blacks would be swamped in them. Even the ugly ones would be running entire harems, particularly in light of their famously low standards when it comes to white women.

To the contrary, back when the forum was still game oriented it seemed to be the case that black men had considerable trouble getting white women to give them the time of day unless they were either very attractive or had exceptional game.

The notion of white women mobbing BBCs is an Israeli psyop designed to foster hatred among rival groups of goyim.

kel

Pelican
Yeah, check incel forums are even black men are disproportionately represented there. Not to the extent of poor currycels or ricecels, but there are a lot. The racepill is a very funny thing idpol leftists don't want to talk about, because they've been so successful at tying "incel" to "right wing hetero white cismale" as the ultimate evil in the world. Why don't these (mostly white and jewish) women want to talk about racial "discrimination" in the dating world?

JohnKreese

Pelican
Quick personal anecdote on the topic.

If I don't have to work, I usually do Uber on either Friday or Saturday night for a few hours around bar closing time. I had a car full of girls who were just out of high school based on their conversation. They were all pretty. They were discussing their recent boyfriends / sexual experiences. All of them had been recently with or were with football players / wrestlers / jocks. They were discussing how their relationships weren't working out because these boys were less tolerant of homosexuals and minorities. It wasn't anything to do with being attracted to black guys. And it wasn't anything to do with the boys not sharing their true masculine, right wing opinions. It was pure disgust at right wing beliefs.

They asked me what I thought. I gave a pretty generic answer that they should focus on how boys treat other people, not on their opinions. I told them that the guys would probably get less overtly bigoted as they matured and that women generally get more conservative as they age, so it's a mistake to focus too much on abstract political views when you are dating as a young person.

Teenage boys have lots of casual homophobia and racism. Lots of boys who participate in that become good white Democrats who abhor racism, especially if they go into the corporate world. Lots of guys just tone it down as they age.
Also, you missed the word "overt" in my quote. I don't think there's any debate that most men learn to stop running their mouths as they mature.

I was going to reply to Stonewall and say something to the effect of what you said. He sounds like a younger guy who is relatively new to the manosphere, so I was also going to add the crucial maxim "don't pay attention to what women say, pay attention to what they do." Were the cute girls in the car actually planning on leaving their knuckle-dragging racist transphobic jock boyfriends for some sensitive Antifa SJW soyboy type? Or were they on their way over to see their bad boy jocks and do things with them that we're no longer allowed to discuss on this forum?
I'm in my mid 30s. I don't follow the manosphere that much, but have checked in from time to time over the past decade. I agree with some of the stuff, but also think a lot of it doesn't line up with my personal experience.
Yes, they were discussing how their relationships weren't working out and had recently ended. Of course they weren't going to get with soyboy types. It's not a debate that women want confident men. Where I disagree with manosphere theory is the idea that young women want confident right wingers or are sexually attracted to blacks/Muslims. They want confident left wing white guys. Yes, soyboy leftists are immediately sexually repulsive. And yes, confident right wingers can be initially attractive, but young women seem to become disgusted by their beliefs over time. If the boys would shut up about their beliefs that would probably be fine with the women, even if they'd prefer a confident left winger.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Yeah, check incel forums are even black men are disproportionately represented there. Not to the extent of poor currycels or ricecels, but there are a lot. The racepill is a very funny thing idpol leftists don't want to talk about, because they've been so successful at tying "incel" to "right wing hetero white cismale" as the ultimate evil in the world. Why don't these (mostly white and jewish) women want to talk about racial "discrimination" in the dating world?
Ideal for evangelism. :). A mission field ripe for the taking.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Former NFL star Herschel Walker offered to meet with major airline companies in America and cut a deal for flights for "people who want to disband police" and send them to places "that don’t have police."

“I have an idea… For all these people who don’t want any police, I’d love to meet with American Airlines, Delta, and Southwest and make a deal to fly them to countries that don’t have police. I want them to be happy!” Walker tweeted this week.

Virtually every developed nation in the world has some form of a police force. The smallest country on earth, Vatican City, has the Gendarmerie Corps enforcing local law there.

Over the weekend, Walker volunteered to serve as a "black leader" during a time of racial tension in America.

“We’re civilized people,” Walker said in a separate post. “Why can’t true congressmen/women and senators get together with leaders from all ethnic groups, both left and right, to find solutions... unless certain people in Washington don’t want to see a change. I’m volunteering myself as one of the black leaders.”

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

Send them all to Minneapolis. You don’t need to send them to another country with no cops. We have cities in the USA with no cops