Defunding the police is the next step in the BLM agenda

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
If we're looking at cost cutting measures, perhaps we should defund Israel first. How do we convince Americans that Israel is not America and has nothing to do with America? It may as well be Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan. The only time I ever kissed Jew ass was in my hedonistic days gaming to sleep with a Jewish broad. Heh. Excuse me while I repent for my sins.

Easy_C

Crow
If we're looking at cost cutting measures, perhaps we should defund Israel first. How do we convince Americans that Israel is not America and has nothing to do with America? It may as well be Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan. The only time I ever kissed Jew ass was in my hedonistic days gaming to sleep with a Jewish broad. Heh. Excuse me while I repent for my sins.
Start small. mention that jews vote something like 80% Democrat, and follow that up by mentioning polls that show they have a more favorable opinion of Muslims than Christians.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was thinking about some of this stuff the other day.

We should completely defund the military.

We have seen during the Trump presidency that the military is forbidden from defending us from invasion (migrant caravans) or from stopping a hostile takeover (BLM riots, which probably has some or a lot of foreign involvement.)

In effect, we don't actually have a military, we are spending trillions on Israel's military.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I was thinking about some of this stuff the other day.

We should completely defund the military.

We have seen during the Trump presidency that the military is forbidden from defending us from invasion (migrant caravans) or from stopping a hostile takeover (BLM riots, which probably has some or a lot of foreign involvement.)

In effect, we don't actually have a military, we are spending trillions on Israel's military.
Yes and no. The military is the mafia enforcement arm of US global hegemony. They're the ones that run knuckles across anyone who comes up short on their protection money and in the process they assure the retention of the US petrodollar as the world's reserve currency. They also provide the bases and other human infrastructure through which the spider projects its webs via agencies like the CIA.

They are absolutely a net force for evil even if a great many of the individuals staffing it are fundamentally good people. But make no mistake. If they were withdrawn from their foreign meddling then the dollar would collapse and you would in effect have to go financially cold-turkey on running those trillions dollar deficits year over year over year.

Good for them world and good for you, but you'd suffer immensely in the short term.