Democrats’ ‘War Game’ for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces:

Read more:

Related news from July 2020:

New Intel: Communist China providing automatic weapons to Antifa, Black Lives Matter… some stored in democrat-run government buildings including East End Complex Capitol building in Sacramento – Block 174

Pastor Dana Coverstone also had a dream regarding Chinese/Russian/UN troops on American soil in November:

Philip Blair from Torch of Christ Ministries had a dream of Russian planes over American skies:

Colton from SeekingWisdom Ministries had a dream about airplanes dropping bombs on the USA:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Honestly, in that scenario I would let California go on four conditions:

a) The red areas in the interior and far north of the state are allowed to decide by referendum on a county by county basis which way they want to go

b) Anyone living in any part of the state that secedes will be guaranteed safe passage to the US for at least 3 years, but will not be allowed to vote for 10 years upon arrival (this would affect much of my family as they are conservatives living in a blue part of California, but it's a sacrifice worth making)

c) The US maintains a 10-year lease on all military installations in California (enough time to move operations and infrastructure elsewhere. Basically this is the Navy and Marine Corps bases in San Diego, the Army and USMC desert training bases at Fort Irwin and 29 Palms respectively, and the defense language school and Naval Postgraduate School both in Monterey)

d) California will not allow any third countries to station troops (aside from small embassy guard detachments) in California, doing so will be considered an act of war against the US

Use military force to keep Oregon and Washington (we need the access to the Pacific and those states are not as far gone as California) while allowing anyone in those states who wishes to go to the new progressive utopia of California safe passage. Offer Hawaii a similar deal to California on the condition they join the Compact of Free Association and military installations there remain sovereign US territory permanently, not temporarily leased as in CA.

Honestly, in that scenario I would let California go on four conditions:

a) The red areas in the interior and far north of the state are allowed to decide by referendum on a county by county basis which way they want to go

b) Anyone living in any part of the state that secedes will be guaranteed safe passage to the US for at least 3 years, but will not be allowed to vote for 10 years upon arrival (this would affect much of my family as they are conservatives living in a blue part of California, but it's a sacrifice worth making)

c) The US maintains a 10-year lease on all military installations in California (enough time to move operations and infrastructure elsewhere. Basically this is the Navy and Marine Corps bases in San Diego, the Army and USMC desert training bases at Fort Irwin and 29 Palms respectively, and the defense language school and Naval Postgraduate School both in Monterey)

d) California will not allow any third countries to station troops (aside from small embassy guard detachments) in California, doing so will be considered an act of war against the US

Use military force to keep Oregon and Washington (we need the access to the Pacific and those states are not as far gone as California) while allowing anyone in those states who wishes to go to the new progressive utopia of California safe passage. Offer Hawaii a similar deal to California on the condition they join the Compact of Free Association and military installations there remain sovereign US territory permanently, not temporarily leased as in CA.
Co-sign on most of these conditions. Condition B would convert conservatives into the American equivalent of Bosnian Serbs. If they are not going to be treated as equals in their new homeland, they're better off remaining in their old homelands as insurgents and irredentists.

Easy_C

Crow
I’ll second that.

The important part of that narrator and why you’ll find it’s suppressed is that both left and right wing grassroots support a split.

If this proposal can be made to gain traction then it catches the elites in the middle. It’s also effectively political ju-jitsu where this takes the revolutionary momentum they’ve built up and point it towards what we want.

bucky

Ostrich
You’ll have to forgive me for not basing my politics on Protestant dreams.

Also, the worst part of all that is the realization that John Podesta is somehow walking around freely. We hadn’t heard from him in so long I was hoping he was in Gitmo or something.

Serious question, would you take this seriously if it were from an Orthodox monk or priest?

bubs

Sparrow
I like to live in conservative area but enjoy traveling to liberal states to be entertained. They have the best foods, beers, wines, music, arts etc.....just the politics and people's mindsets are lousy. As long as West Coast is still a decent place for travel, go ahead and secede.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Co-sign on most of these conditions. Condition B would convert conservatives into the American equivalent of Bosnian Serbs. If they are not going to be treated as equals in their new homeland, they're better off remaining in their old homelands as insurgents and irredentists.
If anything I learned a new word today. Thanks.

As far as speculating I will say that there is no way that the USA would ever give up a coastline no matter who the hell lives on that territory.
The whole reason we have NORAD & USNORTHCOM snuggled safe in the mountains is to defend our coasts strategically. The coasts will not be given up.

Serious question, would you take this seriously if it were from an Orthodox monk or priest?

I think they're fun just to briefly entertain fantastical pursuits, nothing more :nerd

Anyhow to reply to @Dr Mantis Toboggan ... what about a 5 or 6 territorial balkanization federation of the US with multicultural "pockets" subject to the rules of the territories policy ?

Like, Southeast forAfrican descended Black Americans, Midwest + N.East for European Descended Americans, Southwest for Hispanic Americans and Northwest for Asian Americans ?
Then let each balkanized state dictate its own fiscal and social policies and have a monarchy/tsar like government with a10 year parliament vote

It was a thought I had.

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

It's a failsafe to ensure the people fleeing the blue areas of California aren't leftists who will immediately bring their cancer to the rest of the country. It's not permanent and those affected would have all other full rights of US citizens, just wouldn't be able to vote. The idea is that the 10-year waiting period will deter many leftists from coming in the first place (muh civil rights), and some others will acclimate after spending 10 years in a more conservative part of the country.

bucky

Ostrich
I think they're fun just to briefly entertain fantastical pursuits, nothing more :nerd

Anyhow to reply to @Dr Mantis Toboggan ... what about a 5 or 6 territorial balkanization federation of the US with multicultural "pockets" subject to the rules of the territories policy ?

Like, Southeast forAfrican descended Black Americans, Midwest + N.East for European Descended Americans, Southwest for Hispanic Americans and Northwest for Asian Americans ?
Then let each balkanized state dictate its own fiscal and social policies and have a monarchy/tsar like government with a10 year parliament vote

It was a thought I had.

Something like this would probably be ideal, but will probably never happen.

Also, since you're not Vox Day, I can ask you what you see happening to those of us who, like me, are degenerate race mixers and have Latina or Asian wives.

bubs

Sparrow
The concept of the 50 states with individual state laws, culture etc has sort of disappeared and morphed into what is now mostly high population density areas being predominantly left and lower population density areas being right leaning politically and culturally. Even states like Oregon and Washington to my understanding are right leaning politically in the eastern half of those states away from the Pacific Coast/Seattle & Portland (and college towns).

Easy_C

Crow
Peaceful secession is a fantasy and shouldn't even be on a wish list.

The Communists will never rest until the entire world is subverted. A divided America means theyve won and are into a protracted mop up phase.

On the contrary it’s extremely important. Having a clearly defined “ask” tends to be dramatically beneficial to the side of the conflict that has that ask. Conflicts where that is present tend to be shorter and less bloody.

Also, since you're not Vox Day, I can ask you what you see happening to those of us who, like me, are degenerate race mixers and have Latina or Asian wives.
Vox Day is not the author of supreme Logos; furthermore he is anti-Trinitarian heretic and the fact that he has, in his own words, chosen a "already collapsed" society in which to flee (when not insisting that he has autochthony based on a Native American tribe he refuses to identify) convinces me that he's just a Rod Dreher with harsher rhetoric.

Honestly I think that anti-miscegenation is a distinctly Anglo position that has spread to the rest of the dissident right; I don't think even the Germans got on that racial purity bandwagon until American and English eugenicist ideas reached them. I think this can be compared and contrasted when I read Hispanic Rightist Twitter (yes, there's such a thing). They see themselves a genetically indigenous but religiously and culturally European Catholic and resent their exclusion from Western Civilization (from and by the Anglosphere) based on genetics.

The alt-Right, like the greater Left, is a movement riddled with contradictions because it is not rooted in the truth of the Christian religion. Some, even most alt-Rightists are Christian but that doesn't mean the movement itself is Christian; if you read the 16 points, you'll see that points 4 and 15 contradict each other and in fact, 15 nullifies the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.

Simply put: if the alt-Right is true and inevitable, then a pagan, Turk, Chinese or Hindu has to remain non-Christian simply because of point 9. You have to be wary of fleeing to a certain tribe just because they oppose the tribe that wants you dead. It's an impulse that I have to fight constantly myself (i.e. supporting Trump just because insane liberals hate him. But Trump will not, and cannot, save the West).

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
How long after a "peaceful" secession of California before theres a GloboChina troop beachhead established under the guise of "humanitarian aid"? Two years? 5? 10?

One of the tremendous historic military advantages of the last 250 years is just basic geography. You think the Communists dont know that? You think they'll just let the New United Republic (sic) coexist with a shared border? How long before conflict over border placement? (for example)

Fantasy

President Monroe knew this in 1823

This is all or nothing. Dont think otherwise

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Peaceful secession is a fantasy and shouldn't even be on a wish list.

The Communists will never rest until the entire world is subverted. A divided America means theyve won and are into a protracted mop up phase.

Agree in the long run, but in the short term it can be a useful carrot to separate the elite from their "progressive" power base (many of whom would be fine with peaceful secession).