Demons Can Put Thoughts Into Your Mind

To this, I will quickly reply (and maybe later more extensively) : all these details may be interesting but IMO they miss the point which is, more precisely: where does CREATIVE thought come from. I think that you don´t refute my point with Gauss´ mathematical insights.

Your point is valid and I do not refute it, where do the creative geniuses I mentioned in this thread even get their brilliant ideas?

I believe that the key to creativity is the lack of mindless conformity to beliefs and social norms which is a trait that Whites possess in abundance because of their lack of the 5HTTLPR gene.

Some of the famous geniuses I mentioned may be "Jewish" but in reality they are not because their physical features are almost 100% White with only a slight Jewish admixture.

These people do not even practice their Jewish religion and traditions and are atheists, and they are not known to engage in the degenerate behavior that the people with predominantly Jewish genes do.

These people, because they are mostly White in their physical characteristics, have the same imagination and creativity as the White geniuses, though the difference between the slightly Jewish White geniuses and the purely White innovators is that the Whites are prolific and they are polymaths: geniuses in multiple fields of study such as Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, Nikola Tesla, George Washington Carver, Henry Ford, David Sarnoff, Philo Farnsworth, Howard Hughes, George Devol, Homer Hickam, Smokey Yunnick, Nolan Bushnell, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Lowell Wood, Michael Dell, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk who monopolized various sectors of the world economy to become the most powerful men on the planet.

There are also plenty of innovators among the Mongoloids but they are masculine in their appearance unlike the rest of their population.

If you look at images of famous polymaths from Japan such as Yoshiro Nakamatsu, Shunpei Yamazaki, and Fujio Masuoka, they all have wide jaws which is an indicator of elevated testosterone levels and the absence of the 5HTTLPR gene that codes for collectivism.

Last edited:

Peter22

Pigeon
Well mind uploading may be possible but using a brain computer interface to transfer the data to a duplicate brain also made of organic matter.

But I believe that creating text, sounds, images, and video of your thoughts, such as writing an e-book or making a vlog, and putting them into any communication medium is already mind uploading except that the data is not conscious or self-aware because you did not transfer the entire contents of your brain to the physical mediums which may not yet have the processing power to run your whole mind.

And if people can be influenced by the information you created, then your thoughts are already being uploaded into other people's brains.

What is the spread of belief systems like religion and politics but the mere uploading of the ideas of the founders of these movements into the brains of their followers?
Again... maybe interesting, interesting dynamics of exchange of ideas etc but, frankly, plainly beneath the point which obviously is: the transhumanists want to make their mind immortal by transferring it to a different medium so that when our body dies, our mind can live on. I say it´s not possible, certainly presently not, and likely never will be possible. Please answer to that claim, not to some side aspects.
Truth to be told is that artificial brains with some basic level of intelligence already exist and are either made from cultured cells or are electronic. They use artificial intelligence software that makes decisions by using input data to calculate decisions using an algorithm that chooses decisions from a pre-programmed decision library which is a file that contains a list of decisions that have been written down by programmers. The decisions that are selected by the algorithm usually have the highest statistical probability of being the most effective decision.

The project of Guy Benary is possible because living tissue can be sustained in vitro using nutrient solutions that are injected directly into the tissue.

Tissue culturing on a petri dish was invented by Wilhelm Roux in 1885, while the nutrient solution was invented by Dennis Hoagland and Daniel Arnon in 1938 for use in hydroponic and aeroponic farming.

Artificial intelligence was invented in 1966 by Ralph H. Baer, the creator of the magnavox odyssey, the 1st video game console, and inventor of electronic video games, because games need to be able to respond with some level of intelligence to user input.

Another pioneer of artificial intelligence is Joseph Weizenbaum, who in 1966, invented the chatbot, which replies automatically to user messages and is now used for automated reply software used in telecommunications systems to reduce the use of operators.

The brain-computer interface was invented in 1973 by Jacques Vidal as I stated earlier, so with the use of all of these technologies combined, it is possible to build an artificial brain but only with a basic level of intelligence that can only do simple tasks.

In the case of Guy Benary's artificial brain, it only processes musical data.

Source:
Again... a real effort post and kinda kudos to your knowledge (gotta wonder if I´m communicating with Alexa or so...?).
My point is specifically: creativity. It´s obvious that a computer can perform many tasks with algorithms and data bases but the question that is really of interest is: are we machines, or are we more. And I think that the phenomenon of creativity shows that we are not machines... whereas the computer will never be really creative... but I admit that with much computing power, a computer may come up with permutations that may well appear like creativity... difficult subject (oh, occurs to me another thought-experiment: who would like to be in bed with a very well-done robot-computer simulation of a human? Again food for thought since... who knows... it might be very convincing...? ).

So... assuming that we are not machines: that has many consequences... for me the most obvious consequence is: I want to develop that in me specifically which is NOT "machinal" but related to creativity.

P.S. turns out that the forum has a break against multi-posting so further posts of mine will have to wait a bit...

Last edited:
Again... maybe interesting, interesting dynamics of exchange of ideas etc but, frankly, plainly beneath the point which obviously is: the transhumanists want to make their mind immortal by transferring it to a different medium so that when our body dies, our mind can live on. I say it´s not possible, certainly presently not, and likely never will be possible. Please answer to that claim, not to some side aspects.

Again... a real effort post and kinda kudos to your knowledge (gotta wonder if I´m communicating with Alexa or so...?).
My point is specifically: creativity. It´s obvious that a computer can perform many tasks with algorithms and data bases but the question that is really of interest is: are we machines, or are we more. And I think that the phenomenon of creativity shows that we are not machines... whereas the computer will never be really creative... but I admit that with much computing power, a computer may come up with permutations that may well appear like creativity... difficult subject (oh, occurs to me another thought-experiment: who would like to be in bed with a very well-done robot-computer simulation of a human? Again food for thought since... who knows... it might be very convincing...? ).

So... assuming that we are not machines: that has many consequences... for me the most obvious consequence is: I want to develop that in me specifically which is NOT "machinal" but related to creativity.

P.S. turns out that the forum has a break against multi-posting so further posts of mine will have to wait a bit...

Well since creativity is caused by the absence of the 5HTTLPR gene then there is a genetic component to possessing this ability.

If you are White or Mongoloid you have a higher chance of not having the gene that codes for collectivism and you have an attitude that prefers to go your own way rather than just mindlessly following beliefs and social norms, a trait that is abundant in Indians, Arabs, Native Americans, Africans, and Jews.

This is why Muslim and Communist countries are not known for their mathematical formulas, discoveries, inventions, and works of art because these people are collectivist and their government intentionally stifles creativity using totalitarian regulations.

Last edited:

Peter22

Pigeon

Well... you know, just for the fun of it I will mention : I heard that in these innovative sectors, Silicon Valley and the like, the higher-up management all take LSD... (and "shrooms" etc.) "microdosing"... has become a quasi hiring requirement it seems... so... this to the subject of "creativity". It might even be seen as supportive of your position since this seems to say that creativity depends on mattter, here: drugs, LSD (my counter-argument would be that creativity also exists without such drugs, but it may be enhanced with drugs...).

Well... you know, just for the fun of it I will mention : I heard that in these innovative sectors, Silicon Valley and the like, the higher-up management all take LSD... (and "shrooms" etc.) "microdosing"... has become a quasi hiring requirement it seems... so... this to the subject of "creativity". It might even be seen as supportive of your position since this seems to say that creativity depends on mattter, here: drugs, LSD (my counter-argument would be that creativity also exists without such drugs, but it may be enhanced with drugs...).

I you look at images of the famous American and Japanese polymaths I listed in my previous post: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/demons-can-put-thoughts-into-your-mind.39314/post-1436439, they all have wide or elongated jaws and sometimes facial hair which is an indicator of elevated testosterone levels.

You would be more creative if you elevated your testosterone levels as is commonly discussed in this website and returnofkings.com, because testosterone increases the following mental characteristics:

Increased Neuroplasticity
Improved Visual Spatial Intelligence
Improved Motor Skills
Improved Bargaining Skills
Improved Attention Span
Improved Concentration
Improved Decision Making Skills
Improved Learning
Improved Working Memory
Improved Creativity
Improved Impulse Control
Improved Pain Regulation
Reduced Stress Response
Increased Blood Flow to the Brain

This is why all of the great geniuses and polymaths are men because masculine men are less conformist than women and effeminate men because of their elevated tesosterone levels.

Pantheon

Pigeon
You would be more creative if you elevated your testosterone levels as is commonly discussed in this website and returnofkings.com, because testosterone increases the following mental characteristics:

Increased Neuroplasticity
Improved Visual Spatial Intelligence
Improved Motor Skills
Improved Bargaining Skills
Improved Attention Span
Improved Concentration
Improved Decision Making Skills
Improved Learning
Improved Working Memory
Improved Creativity
Improved Impulse Control
Improved Pain Regulation
Reduced Stress Response
Increased Blood Flow to the Brain

This is why all of the great geniuses and polymaths are men because masculine men are less conformist than women and effeminate men because of their elevated tesosterone levels.

I suspect that I have some issues with low T, ever since I was an adolescent/teenager. I have a hypothesis that this is why my verbal skills are much more elevated than my mathematical ability. I remember some women who were very good at maths in school. They often had masculine facial traits and personalities.

When it comes to intelligence, I believe where men truly exceed women is the visual spatial part. A woman once told me she had a hard time imagining and rotating objects in 3D format inside her head. I now wonder if that's generally the case.

It's probably true than many men would improve their cognitive abilities by elevating their depleted T levels.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
Well since creativity is caused by the absence of the 5HTTLPR gene then there is a genetic component to possessing this ability.

If you are White or Mongoloid you have a higher chance of not having the gene that codes for collectivism

Could you expand on this or provide some links? I'm not finding much online, are you talking about the 'extra-long' 5HTTLPR alleles? That's the only thing I could find that seems to be mostly absent in Whites.

I suspect that I have some issues with low T, ever since I was an adolescent/teenager. I have a hypothesis that this is why my verbal skills are much more elevated than my mathematical ability. I remember some women who were very good at maths in school. They often had masculine facial traits and personalities.

When it comes to intelligence, I believe where men truly exceed women is the visual spatial part. A woman once told me she had a hard time imagining and rotating objects in 3D format inside her head. I now wonder if that's generally the case.

It's probably true than many men would improve their cognitive abilities by elevating their depleted T levels.

I excel in all areas of cognitive function and have high testosterone levels as a result of avoiding anti-androgens, consuming sufficient amounts of nutrients, and taking testosterone boosting supplements.

Women do not excel in verbal intelligence either: when I mentioned that the artistic geniuses are men, I also include authors in that category since literature is a form of art.

And great mathematicians, scientists, and inventors also excel in verbal intelligence because they write documents such as dissertations, books, and patents about their work.

Testosterone enhances all cognitive functions.

Thank you. That seems to be referencing frequency of the 'short' allele of the 5HTTLPR gene which is less common among Whites than East Asian, but that allele seems to be least common among africans.
I would caution against believing the results of such a study because it is highly probable that is is false. You know after all that leftists now control the scientific community and even the academic community in general, what with many college students engaging in addictive behavior, sexual perversions, and even identifying as LGBT in accordance with the popular identity politics of the day which will someday reach the point where these SJWs start identifying as pedophiles.

In the data below, which should also be approached with caution as these studies could be a leftist scam to promote racial equality, it shows that the long rather than short allele is what codes for collectivism and increases the risk of developing mental disorders and intellectual disability by increasing the stress response and elevating cortisol levels.

This is not considering other factors such as phenotypic plasticity, epigenetics, and the percentage of Whites that have the 5HTTLPR gene in a recessive rather than dominant form, because if the gene is recessive, then it is inactive and will have no effect on the Whites that have it.

The fact that Whites are more creative than other races and the fact that serotonin reduces creativity and other cognitive functions by inducing collectivism and elevating cortisol levels, as evidenced by the side effects of serotonin elevating anti-depressants which can cause elevated cortisol levels, anger, irritability, and an increased risk of committing suicide and homicide, is proof that this gene is at least less active in Whites.

In the chart below, Whites have the lowest percentage of people with the long allele:

Allele-frequency-of-the-5-HTTLPR-in-the-SA-population.png

The study below proves that it is the long 5HTTLPR allele that causes anxiety and other mental disorders because it elevates cortisol levels:

This other study proves that the short allele decreases the transporter expression of serotonin and its uptake, which is its ability to bind to receptors in the brain, while the long allele does the opposite and increases the transporter expression and uptake of serotonin which would then lead to elevated levels of cortisol:

Below is an excerpt from the study:

The different variants of 5-HTTLPR result in differential serotonin expression and functioning, with the short allele variant leading to lower serotonin transporter expression and thus lower levels of uptake of serotonin from the synaptic cleft (for a review see Canli & Lesch, 2007).

Last edited:

RKS

Sparrow
Apparently only 26% of people have a 'inner dialog' or 'inner speech' in their mind. The rest of mankind is NPC, who only react to external stimulation. They have no conscience, literally.

So the world (Satan) readily provides them with whatever conscience he wants them to be programmed with via billboards, default MSN on their phone, TV, social media, music, curriculum. Maybe demons putting thoughts in heads is that simple?

https://www.dazeddigital.com/scienc...r-speech-voice-inside-head-psychology-science

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...nce/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Apparently only 26% of people have a 'inner dialog' or 'inner speech' in their mind. The rest of mankind is NPC, who only react to external stimulation. They have no conscience, literally.

So the world (Satan) readily provides them with whatever conscience he wants them to be programmed with via billboards, default MSN on their phone, TV, social media, music, curriculum. Maybe demons putting thoughts in heads is that simple?

https://www.dazeddigital.com/scienc...r-speech-voice-inside-head-psychology-science

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...nce/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Most people, especially non-Whites do not have an inner voice because they do not think for themselves, and this is due to the prevalence of the 5HTTLPR gene in other races which codes for collectivism and unquestioned obedience to societal beliefs and norms.

The only voices that these people hear are hallucinations that are disordered or encouraging people to believe in impossible and illogical superstitions in the case of Africans, Native Americans, and Mesoamericans, or voices that encourage people to engage in mindless obedience to popular beliefs and norms in the case of Arabs, Indians, and Mongoloids, and the voice of societal pressure that encourages Jews to engage in addictive behavior and sexual perversions.

Such voices are not inner voices but memories of threats or orders given by society to obey popular beliefs and norms without question.

The ability to recall stressful events and reminders by others to engage in mindless obedience to society is caused by cortisol which causes people to remember anything that is stressful.

RKS

Sparrow
Most people, especially non-Whites do not have an inner voice because they do not think for themselves, and this is due to the prevalence of the 5HTTLPR gene in other races which codes for collectivism and unquestioned obedience to societal beliefs and norms.

The only voices that these people hear are hallucinations that are disordered or encouraging people to believe in impossible and illogical superstitions in the case of Africans, Native Americans, and Mesoamericans, or voices that encourage people to engage in mindless obedience to popular beliefs and norms in the case of Arabs, Indians, and Mongoloids, and the voice of societal pressure that encourages Jews to engage in addictive behavior and sexual perversions.

Such voices are not inner voices but memories of threats or orders given by society to obey popular beliefs and norms without question.

The ability to recall stressful events and reminders by others to engage in mindless obedience to society is caused by cortisol which causes people to remember anything that is stressful.
Fascinating. Lines up perfectly with current events (immigration to predominantly white countries, coordinated push to Communism). Would make a great article/podcast topic Roosh)

Fascinating. Lines up perfectly with current events (immigration to predominantly white countries, coordinated push to Communism). Would make a great article/podcast topic Roosh)
Non-Whites have always had greater support for Socialism and Communism than Whites which is why Socialism and Communism spread in Asia, South America, and even Africa during the Cold War while the West remained Capitalist, though the Jews spread Egalitarian Liberalism, the replacement for Economic Liberalism, which only had free trade as its policy, and SJWism to subvert Western society and make it Socialist or Communist after it collapses.

RKS

Sparrow
Non-Whites have always had greater support for Socialism and Communism than Whites which is why Socialism and Communism spread in Asia, South America, and even Africa during the Cold War while the West remained Capitalist, though the Jews spread Egalitarian Liberalism, the replacement for Economic Liberalism, which only had free trade as its policy, and SJWism to subvert Western society and make it Socialist or Communist after it collapses.
Dropping some serious truth bombs. Can you name a few key sources of information that provided you with this worldview?

Dropping some serious truth bombs. Can you name a few key sources of information that provided you with this worldview?
Just read about the history of the Cold War and look at the list of Socialist and Communist countries, they are all in Asia, South America, and Africa. Even Russia is an Asian country because most of its land is in Asia, and the Whites there are not all pure White because 20% of its population is non-White so there is plenty of race mixing going on there as well.

Originally posted on RooshV.com

big-brain-1024x702.jpg

Scientists have spent decades trying to understand the brain, and while much has been gained about its neurochemical workings, most of that newfound knowledge has been harnessed by the elites to control our thoughts and behavior. We’re still no closer to understanding why we have consciousness or even why we dream. All the while, an important fact has been concealed from us as taught by the Orthodox Church: thoughts can be inserted into our minds by demons. In other words, the thoughts we have are not entirely our own.

The first time I went to church as a new convert, I assumed that the “house of God” would be void of any demonic influence. I could pass through the large wooden doors but the demons could not, as if I traversed over a magic portal, and experience a rest from evil subversion for as long as I was within the four walls of the church. You can surmise that I was more than surprised when disgusting thoughts still found a way into my mind. Later, I learned that even a priest can be serving the will of Satan within a church.

I realized that, outside of heaven, nowhere is safe from evil. That got me wondering about the mechanism of demonic power. I understand they can put thoughts into my mind, but the biologist in me wanted to know how.

When you receive a fright, your body responds nearly instantaneously. Someone scared you and then your heart immediately started racing and your senses sharpened to evaluate the unknown threat. I’m sure it also has happened where you received bad news and felt a physical response the very next moment. For demons to effectively influence us, I believe they can respond to one of our perceptions in a near-instantaneous manner. For example, if I lay eyes on a sexy woman, a demon may then be able to insert a sexual thought into my mind that leads to lust and the corresponding physiological response. I don’t have any proof that this is true, only the understanding that if there was a lag between your perceptions and demonic influence, their power would be greatly diminished, if not outright trivial. They must be able to act quickly on the stimulus we perceive in the environment, fast enough for us to conclude that it is ourselves who have created the thought and not an external source, for the more we believe a thought came from our own brains, the more trust we have in it.

When I was in Texas, I visited a state park at night to observe bats. I stayed late enough that I was alone with the park guide. As he was explaining to me the biology of bats, which I was genuinely interested in, a thought entered my mind: “I could kill him right now and nobody would know.” I was taken aback. I’m not a violent man and don’t fantasize about harming people, even my enemies, so where did this thought come from? A scientist would say that it’s my limbic system or “lizard brain” acting up, but I believe it was a demon trying to disturb my faith. While I get less of these types of thoughts now, once in a while something truly vile and repugnant enters my mind even though it had nothing to do with my most recent thinking or behavior.

I wonder if the demons have access to a type of neural superhighway that is similar to a telephone system. Without having to be beside us, they can dial the right “number” and essentially have a level of access to our brains, both our perceptions and the ability to insert sinful thoughts that we believe come from our own flesh. On the bright side, angels must have this power too, meaning they can insert encouraging or spiritual thoughts. Instead of glancing at a provocative woman and lusting after her, an angel can remind me to pray and focus away from the temptation. Instead of feeling guilty over a sin to the point of despondency and hopelessness, an angel can help me re-orient towards Lord Jesus Christ and focus on his mercy.

God has allowed external creatures to manipulate our thoughts for His own reasons, but we are still free in deciding how to act on those thoughts. The demons can pollute the river, but they can’t make us swim in it. It’s only when we desire to do what they are telling us that we get into trouble.

I don’t trust my own thoughts anymore, especially when they try to thrust me into the pleasures and degradations of this world. When such a thought enters my brain, I hold it up to God’s standards. Does it go against what Lord Jesus or the Apostolic Church taught? Does it conflict with the Church Fathers? Is it bothering my conscious in a way that I can only feel but not explain? Then it’s probably something sent into me from the spirit of darkness. I will ignore it, carry on, and remain diligent until their power over my mind comes to an end with the conclusion of this earthly life.

Read Next: Demons And The City
James 1:14-15
I believe there is some truth to what you’re saying here but I don’t think EVERY evil thought comes from demons. Our hearts are evil and our minds are putrid that’s why we need to ask the Lord to examine our hearts and renew our minds by His word every day. James says “out of our OWN lust”...so I think demons can take advantage of knowing what our OWN lust is and wreak havoc from there if we open a door for them but I don’t think our thoughts are a constant open feed to the demons. Thoughts?

Peter22

Pigeon

If you are White or Mongoloid you have a higher chance of not having the gene that codes for collectivism and you have an attitude that prefers to go your own way rather than just mindlessly following beliefs and social norms, a trait that is abundant in Indians, Arabs, Native Americans, Africans, and Jews.

This is why Muslim and Communist countries are not known for their mathematical formulas, discoveries, inventions, and works of art because these people are collectivist and their government intentionally stifles creativity using totalitarian regulations.
What I take from your remarks is that mental processes have a biological - material basis... fair enough... kinda obvious of-course. Now, the question at stake is if "Demons Can Put Thoughts Into Your Mind", and I made of that the question if consciousness is purely materially based or if something else might be the case.
My position is that it´s a mystery to me. I´m willing to accept that I will not be able to explain the consciousness stuff logically. I can only observe and experience but regarding logical cause - effect considerations, I have given up on that in this area.
Re the biology-, genetics-, stuff: I find it interesting if correlations can be found between genetic setups and behavior; however, I don´t use genetics in my argumentations. Here´s my outline: if you show me a black guy with proof that his genome is 100% white guess what I still don´t admit him into my White ethnostate: it´s obviously our visual impression that counts, not some test papers. That´s why I´m not too much interested in the genetics stuff.
I am, however, well interested in the experiences of non-Whites in the area of, I might say, paranormal phenomena; I´m also very interested in performances of blacks in the area of dance and sports where I think they are very creative.

All in all, I´m interested in exploring the consciousness subject and the various phenomena in that area as indicated in my posting from Febr 7, 4:39 PM "trance hypnosis charisma attraction possession speaking-in-tongues invocation spiritism psi sleep dreams intuition creativity revelation". We Whites have long excelled in science and technology and that´s great but how about our supposed intelligence if we let ourselves be robbed blind by jews and stripped of every ounce of our possessions. That´s not necessarily related to the consciousness thing but... thinking of it... maybe it even is...

TheFunto

Pigeon
Hi brother, I enjoyed much benefit from in learning proper prayer language from Derek Prince's books, as well as his testimonies and sermons on YouTube. I used to get a lot more of vile thoughts. Not that I am free, but I am peeling off those layers with deliverance prayers in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.