Denial and Gaslighting

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Scott Adams has lost his mind over the Ben Garrison cartoon. He's threatening to "destroy" Garrison over it, claiming it is defamatory when we all know it's completely true. He is trying to use the legal system to gaslight the public and destroy people.

FlfhJXMWYAIyghB

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Just ask for forgiveness. I have no enmity towards Scott Adams, just admit you were wrong and others were right. What is going on where they can't say that? You know you were wrong, and you're saying that without admitting any personal guilt there.

This is the danger of being an "influencer." The brand becomes more than you.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
Scott Adams has lost his mind over the Ben Garrison cartoon. He's threatening to "destroy" Garrison over it, claiming it is defamatory when we all know it's completely true. He is trying to use the legal system to gaslight the public and destroy people.

FlfhJXMWYAIyghB
Clott Adam. Gold.

And Ben Shapiro.....A gay, jewish republican. Yah. Ok. We can trust what he says.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Not even close to everyone's knows that covid is a scam. Was literally on a subreddit this morning where international travel was being discussed. People questioning the need to get jabbed were all being downvoted to hell
Most people don't want to know it's a scam. They don't care about the facts. They don't care about the analyses. They don't care about what's behind it. It's too frightening for them. This is something many people in the truth sphere have a tough time wrapping their head around. We try to bring our friends and family the facts, say of course this can't be true! Look here! Look at these graphs! But they don't care, that's what we really have to understand. Ye can bring a horse to water, but ye can't make it drink. For someone to see the system as it really is, one truly has to be willing to see it themselves, and usually the mere factor that can break through the status quo is intense personal suffering, so that one is forced to reset their entire world view and go through the utter desolation and prolonged period of cognitive dissonance we all went through here.
We can't let them of the hook.
Personally I barely see any people really backtracking, but that may be because I follow 0 national mainstream media. Pride is a hindrance for most people though to concede defeat, especially when it's SUCH AN OBVIOUS scam as corona lol. There's never, ever been anything more obvious in the world to me than the corona scam, it's more obvious than that Caithlyn Jenner is a man. The level to which it has been obvious that it was a 1000% scam from top to bottom may actually be why it worked so well - the average normie cannot with their wildest imagination imagine that everything was a scam, I think it would've worked less good when they actually would've add some credibility to their claims, such as not letting the flu completely disappear by design, in real time.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
By the way, due to the corona stuff, I've truly came to see how totalitarian movements and the most heinous crimes in history aligned to it could play out in history. The question has always been, how could the Nazis pull it off in Germany? How could the Commis pull it off in the Soviet Union and China? How could whatever group be burned at the stake for whatever reason, religious or not? Because the masses just comply with what they're being told to do, 90% of the population. This is a universal trait of humanity - I think it's foremost evolutionary, for in general people who followed the group and that being the strongest, most confident, the seemingly most competent voice in the group, they would survive, and they who ignored it and went by theirselves, well probably things didn't turn out that well. But if the intention of the leader of the group is bad, you can come to mass murders, total destruction, devastating wars, mass persecution of people.

The people who went along with the covid narrative - they all would've gone along with the Nazis if they'd lived in 30s Germany. All of them. No exception. Truly take a second and think about this - who in your family, friend group etc would've been the ''bad guys'' if they happened to live then. They'd be the Nazis celebrating the concentration camps, they'd be the Russians cowering for the Soviet troops, they'd be the Chinese rejoicing in starving everyone to death in China, they'd drag people along the streets to village squares in the Cultural revolution to shame them, persecute them, kill them. Many of them would've even enjoyed it, while others just went along because of lack of interest, or fear for their own material and physical being.

The average person has not a single original thought in their head. Nor do they ever think - about anything. Never forget that. Smart people especially tend to overvalue the masses - but most people just don't have any substance, any thought pattern, any depth, it's all merely superficial and context dependent, in whatever they've been told. Batteries in the Matrix as shown in the movie - literally and in real life.

Seadog

Woodpecker
By the way, due to the corona stuff, I've truly came to see how totalitarian movements and the most heinous crimes in history aligned to it could play out in history. The question has always been, how could the Nazis pull it off in Germany? How could the Commis pull it off in the Soviet Union and China? How could whatever group be burned at the stake for whatever reason, religious or not? Because the masses just comply with what they're being told to do, 90% of the population. This is a universal trait of humanity - I think it's foremost evolutionary, for in general people who followed the group and that being the strongest, most confident, the seemingly most competent voice in the group, they would survive, and they who ignored it and went by theirselves, well probably things didn't turn out that well. But if the intention of the leader of the group is bad, you can come to mass murders, total destruction, devastating wars, mass persecution of people.

The people who went along with the covid narrative - they all would've gone along with the Nazis if they'd lived in 30s Germany. All of them. No exception. Truly take a second and think about this - who in your family, friend group etc would've been the ''bad guys'' if they happened to live then. They'd be the Nazis celebrating the concentration camps, they'd be the Russians cowering for the Soviet troops, they'd be the Chinese rejoicing in starving everyone to death in China, they'd drag people along the streets to village squares in the Cultural revolution to shame them, persecute them, kill them. Many of them would've even enjoyed it, while others just went along because of lack of interest, or fear for their own material and physical being.

The average person has not a single original thought in their head. Nor do they ever think - about anything. Never forget that. Smart people especially tend to overvalue the masses - but most people just don't have any substance, any thought pattern, any depth, it's all merely superficial and context dependent, in whatever they've been told. Batteries in the Matrix as shown in the movie - literally and in real life.

I was actually going to make a comment about the people who were calling the cops on neighbours for having too many people in their backyard definitely would be the ones calling the gestapo for having seen an undesirable in your yard in 1940s Germany. Even as it was, people felt zero compunction about vandalizing people's cars if they had out of province license plates or suggesting they be put in camps or even gassed.

I also agree with the evolutionary bias that many would prefer to remain in a group while silently disagree rather than go it alone, but it gets even worse. You're not just going it alone, you'd have other factions actively trying to destroy you, facing a completely inverted power balance. This could even have included being shot in the street like a dog for simple transgressions.

Two psychological experiments which I imagine many are familiar with are the Milgram experiments, where at the direction of an actor dressed as a lab tech, the subject was told to continue applying fake shocks to another person for an experiment - even to the point of that person going unconscious - and the majority complied. Keep in mind, this was done in a fake setting, at the prodding of a very minor authority figure, and with nothing on the line. What happens when it's a real authority figure with a gun, and they say they're going to destroy your life if you don't play along?

The other was the Asch conformity tests. Essentially a bunch of people in a room, everyone but one is an actor, and they are asked a simple question, like "Which of these 3 lines are the longest" The test subject would always answer last, and if everyone else gave an obviously wrong answer, in something like 1/3rd of people would also give the wrong answer for conformity, or due to them doubting themselves. If 1 or 2 other people however gave the right answer, the willingness to give a wrong answer dropped a lot.

I picked up a book at a thrift store last year called "The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing" by Joost Meerloo

The whole premise being that how does an entire group at the country or largely level get to the point that Germany got to from 33 to 45, and analyzes it from a psychologists point of view.