Denial and Gaslighting

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
I picked up a book at a thrift store last year called "The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing" by Joost Meerloo

The whole premise being that how does an entire group at the country or largely level get to the point that Germany got to from 33 to 45, and analyzes it from a psychologists point of view.

It is also available as an 18-chapter audiobook from Youtube.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1a38XXThqSZMiYFFIrUPssRfIf4YgLGT

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
I was actually going to make a comment about the people who were calling the cops on neighbours for having too many people in their backyard definitely would be the ones calling the gestapo for having seen an undesirable in your yard in 1940s Germany. Even as it was, people felt zero compunction about vandalizing people's cars if they had out of province license plates or suggesting they be put in camps or even gassed.

I also agree with the evolutionary bias that many would prefer to remain in a group while silently disagree rather than go it alone, but it gets even worse. You're not just going it alone, you'd have other factions actively trying to destroy you, facing a completely inverted power balance. This could even have included being shot in the street like a dog for simple transgressions.

Two psychological experiments which I imagine many are familiar with are the Milgram experiments, where at the direction of an actor dressed as a lab tech, the subject was told to continue applying fake shocks to another person for an experiment - even to the point of that person going unconscious - and the majority complied. Keep in mind, this was done in a fake setting, at the prodding of a very minor authority figure, and with nothing on the line. What happens when it's a real authority figure with a gun, and they say they're going to destroy your life if you don't play along?

The other was the Asch conformity tests. Essentially a bunch of people in a room, everyone but one is an actor, and they are asked a simple question, like "Which of these 3 lines are the longest" The test subject would always answer last, and if everyone else gave an obviously wrong answer, in something like 1/3rd of people would also give the wrong answer for conformity, or due to them doubting themselves. If 1 or 2 other people however gave the right answer, the willingness to give a wrong answer dropped a lot.

I picked up a book at a thrift store last year called "The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing" by Joost Meerloo

The whole premise being that how does an entire group at the country or largely level get to the point that Germany got to from 33 to 45, and analyzes it from a psychologists point of view.
With all respect I think you have fallen here for Jewish propaganda.

All those you quote are Jews; Asch, Meerlo and Milgram. All are "psychologists", "psychiatrists", "psychoanalysts". We have some good threads here on this topic.

The main premise of these people is: Don't trust your neighbour. While Christ showed us to love our neighbour.

Milgram insinuates that with a bit of prodding we would all kill each other. I would say take your car drive over the world. And it will mostly all be fine. The reality is that man take care of each other. The world is no slaughterhouse. What we read in media makes us fear our neighbour but I think that is deep lies. All wars are built by elites threatening the population to fight or be sent to jail or killed.

Asch might measure conformity. But how often do we say something to not get in conflict? We say A but we think B and do C. That's the reality, we don't fight over every different opinion as it ruins a social setting. Especially in new environments we tend to be careful. So what he measures is normal logical behaviour. (it doesn't mean we are dumb cattle)

It was similar to the fake Cambridge Analytica case that they show 1 person 1 ad and he totally changes his opinion. This is not reality. I think this manipulation power is severely overstated.

Fear is real tough. We all know quite well when we need to watch out. When the teacher says something we need to repeat. As when the state talks we need to repeat. But in the private houses. The forums like these. A different spirit roams.

The people who went along with the covid narrative - they all would've gone along with the Nazis if they'd lived in 30s Germany. All of them. No exception. Truly take a second and think about this - who in your family, friend group etc would've been the ''bad guys'' if they happened to live then. They'd be the Nazis celebrating the concentration camps, they'd be the Russians cowering for the Soviet troops, they'd be the Chinese rejoicing in starving everyone to death in China, they'd drag people along the streets to village squares in the Cultural revolution to shame them, persecute them, kill them. Many of them would've even enjoyed it, while others just went along because of lack of interest, or fear for their own material and physical being.

The average person has not a single original thought in their head. Nor do they ever think - about anything. Never forget that. Smart people especially tend to overvalue the masses - but most people just don't have any substance, any thought pattern, any depth, it's all merely superficial and context dependent, in whatever they've been told. Batteries in the Matrix as shown in the movie - literally and in real life.

I think you are too negative here on the people.

The average person I spoke to, said something along these lines: well I don't know if the vaccine works, but if they give it to everyone it probably won't be that bad, I need my job, want to go on vacation so I take it. People have taken it out of literal fear for the state and a lack of information available. If you don't take it, you will loose your job.

Then the Matrix is made by "transgender" Jews the Wachowskis and produced by Joel Silver.

10xp-Wachowski-superJumbo.jpg
The Matrix is a Jewish fantasy. That 99% of the people are just dumb cattle that live in pods. That's their world view.

Do you think Christ sees us like that? That that is us?

I'm done with Jews telling us "goy" we are dumb cattle that betray eachother that we are easily manipulated.

How I see it, is that COVID was a showcase of state power:

- If you don't take it, you can't participate in public life
- If you don't take it, you will loose your job
- With propaganda they tell us everyone takes it (In my personal surroundings I saw a lot of scepsis)
- If you don't take it, all governmental benefits you receive will be stopped

The compliance you talk about in war. Is literally: you fight for us, or we will lock you up or kill you. That was the case with COVID, a type of martial law.

Ukraine is now under martial law, only Jewish men are allowed to leave the country to Israel as they all got granted an Israeli passport.

If a man in Ukraine doesn't want to fight for the Jewish leaders and go in the meat grinder he will be prosecuted by a military court. Do we really belief that all 18-60 year old desire to fight their neighbors in Russia? The question is: What is the alternative for these men? What was the alternative for a 19 year old boy in Germany in WW1 or WW2? Or in France? Or in the UK? Did they have a realistic choice?

I think my main point is, is that I have a lot of trust in man. Most people I speak to 1:1 speak sensible logical things. But many things can and will not be said in the public square, as people rightfully fear repercussions by the rulers. People censor themselves for this reason.

I'm done though with the excessive state power (controlling +50% of all GDP) and a handful of billionaires owning the media and business and them telling us it is us, the dumb cattle people, with deceiving lies.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I must be the only one, but I like the XBB.1.5 song. It has a B52s vibe to it.

Also, it seems to me that it is mocking the Coof variants, which is funny to me. I think a lot of the tweets calling it cringe are by people who hate to see the Woohoo Panic mocked.

I agree with you. It’s a catchy ditty and in a way it does make fun of the Kung Flu.

But it’s rubbing the brazen rubbing of the hypocrisy of making light of the colossal hoax that was the rationale for so much misery and destruction of peoples lives that’s infuriating. And then the “one eye” to boot?

I know it’s wrong but there are numerous individuals that I would beat the stuffing out of and then wet on if given the opportunity on a dark alley. Fallon is on that extensive list. POS

Last edited:

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
I'm done with Jews telling us "goy" we are dumb cattle that betray eachother that we are easily manipulated.
Naw, most are idiot dumb cattle & this is the reason we even have an 'elite.' The cattle are greedy, fearful, shortsighted as hell, constantly outsourcing their thought process & will betray each other at the drop of a hat(e) for perceived gains. Just look at covid!

Your post is surface level. You say we can trust each other & you say Jews start wars (true) & will prosecute you if you don't fight for them (true). What you neglect to observe is who exactly is doing the prosecuting? Are the Jews coming to your door to round you up? NO! It's the retarded cattle. The cattle are always betraying themselves for the greed of a few extra comforts.

Quote from the I am a Rofschild Axe Me a Question thread:
Believe me when I say that the efforts to suppress come from immediately above your station. Those who have a few extra comforts that you don't and that want to maintain your submission so that they can maintain theirs.

This is how it all works. The Jews (or whatever) SUGGEST things to the dumb cattle & then the cattle carry things out without thinking them thru. But the cattle always have a choice. They simply don't think beyond first order consequences, if they even think of that.

Look at the fake pandemic & all the Karens willing to throw the unvaxxinated under the bus, all because of a little fear & desire for group approval. These aren't some obscure group. I KNOW these people. I think you're too positive on people here.

Even better, look at the current inflation that everyone's complaining about. Yet how many cattle take out a mortgage? They EXPAND the money supply & then complain that prices go up. Completely complicit. The cattle do it to themselves.

Ok, so what's the solution? There are two main themes. 1. All the things you wrote about, "Do you think Christ sees us like that?" are true. We can aspire to loftier ideals & true community. But realize that you're ascending from a mass of vice & filth that is constantly shooting itself in the foot. You can trust your neighbor, but only after you've vetted him. It's about careful selection of community & alignment of purpose. It's dumb to trust your average Karen, especially when she has a little fear, comfort, or status at stake. If she aspires to higher ideals, then maybe.

2. Realize that we're all playing the Prisoners Dilemma except we're playing against a mirror. Consider the consequences of your actions & try not to screw other people over, even if it makes life appear harder for a while. That's literally it. Whenever you take the harder path as opposed to their system (easy path), you deprive their system of your energy & also make it easier for likeminded people to join you. Individually, these are dishearteningly small steps, but your conscience will be clean that you aren't feeding the beast. Who knows? Maybe a lot of us take the harder path & it builds into something. I suspect you already aspire to do this, but please realize most of the cattle do not (yet) & many will sell you out for a bag of soy.

Basically, I like your positive outlook on humanity, but I think you're applying it to too many people. Hope this post isn't too harsh. If I can add one last thing, I don't want to condemn that cattle are cattle forever. With God's help everyone can grow up & I'm sure I have plenty of blindspots. Yet, until people are ready it's kind of dangerous to expect more personal responsibility than they're capable of. So you shouldn't trust em.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I really don't think he took it.
His wife is a doctor.
He seems like the kinda guy who would weasel out of it anyway.

His wife is a doctor.
Does anyone have any evidence that "Lucky" Larry Silverstein actually HAD a supposed dermatologist appointment on 9/11?

I remember seeing a high up Jewish WTC exec in a documentary saying that he was in the "Windows on the World" restaurant at the top of the WTC on the morning of 9/11 and.. "I cut her off and said I'm so sorry I just realised I have a pressing appointment across town ... and .. I .. got in the lift and I left and .. just after I left.. I heard this terrible noise above me and.." etc. etc.

Ben Shapiro is a high up chosen one and as a chosen one is about as likely to get the real poison shot as 'Lucky Larry' was to be caught in a mocked up'moving-plane-stationary-building collision' that fateful day.

Saline shots all round

PS: has anyone notice just How Much theatrical blusher and make-up Ben Shapiro is caking on himself with every new media appearance these days?
I think it bears remarking on. It's almost at "Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie" levels.
(No offence meant, of course, to Japanese Noh actors, musical theatre actors, Chinese opera stars, generalised 'flamboyant' theatrical types, Barbie Dolls, Kabuki Dolls or trans persons, pantomime dames etc. Those 'persons' have already stated their own reasons for that much make-up.)

amity

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Fl3zwwTXwAAwRul

surely this is a made up post! :D no way the WH posted this! (even as pozzed as it is!)

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Milgram experiments
Asch conformity tests
They weren't trying to figure out how to prevent the observed behaviors with these experiments; they were trying to figure out how to manipulate behaviors so that they could accrue compliance from the masses. I don't buy this boomer "lol relax bro, Orwell was just a warning" rationalization. And these test subjects? They signed up to help (((them))) learn how to manipulate people just so they could pick up extra credit in college. Was it worth the 'A' in college to teach (((them))) how to turn your children into bug-eating homosexual goybots?

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Naw, most are idiot dumb cattle & this is the reason we even have an 'elite.' The cattle are greedy, fearful, shortsighted as hell, constantly outsourcing their thought process & will betray each other at the drop of a hat(e) for perceived gains. Just look at covid!

Your post is surface level. You say we can trust each other & you say Jews start wars (true) & will prosecute you if you don't fight for them (true). What you neglect to observe is who exactly is doing the prosecuting? Are the Jews coming to your door to round you up? NO! It's the retarded cattle. The cattle are always betraying themselves for the greed of a few extra comforts.

Quote from the I am a Rofschild Axe Me a Question thread:

This is how it all works. The Jews (or whatever) SUGGEST things to the dumb cattle & then the cattle carry things out without thinking them thru. But the cattle always have a choice. They simply don't think beyond first order consequences, if they even think of that.

Look at the fake pandemic & all the Karens willing to throw the unvaxxinated under the bus, all because of a little fear & desire for group approval. These aren't some obscure group. I KNOW these people. I think you're too positive on people here.

Even better, look at the current inflation that everyone's complaining about. Yet how many cattle take out a mortgage? They EXPAND the money supply & then complain that prices go up. Completely complicit. The cattle do it to themselves.

Ok, so what's the solution? There are two main themes. 1. All the things you wrote about, "Do you think Christ sees us like that?" are true. We can aspire to loftier ideals & true community. But realize that you're ascending from a mass of vice & filth that is constantly shooting itself in the foot. You can trust your neighbor, but only after you've vetted him. It's about careful selection of community & alignment of purpose. It's dumb to trust your average Karen, especially when she has a little fear, comfort, or status at stake. If she aspires to higher ideals, then maybe.

2. Realize that we're all playing the Prisoners Dilemma except we're playing against a mirror. Consider the consequences of your actions & try not to screw other people over, even if it makes life appear harder for a while. That's literally it. Whenever you take the harder path as opposed to their system (easy path), you deprive their system of your energy & also make it easier for likeminded people to join you. Individually, these are dishearteningly small steps, but your conscience will be clean that you aren't feeding the beast. Who knows? Maybe a lot of us take the harder path & it builds into something. I suspect you already aspire to do this, but please realize most of the cattle do not (yet) & many will sell you out for a bag of soy.

Basically, I like your positive outlook on humanity, but I think you're applying it to too many people. Hope this post isn't too harsh. If I can add one last thing, I don't want to condemn that cattle are cattle forever. With God's help everyone can grow up & I'm sure I have plenty of blindspots. Yet, until people are ready it's kind of dangerous to expect more personal responsibility than they're capable of. So you shouldn't trust em.
Great post. I mostly agree with you.

I think I'm simplifying it too much to the personal relationship. To give you an example I was driving in Iran and I got car problems and a group of poor young guys take all the effort to help us. No money, no jealousy, great humanity, open talk. I encountered this over and over again all over the world. I mean that in the personal relationship where man is not reduced to it's role in the system I found true connection. Openness.

What you refer is the role of man in the beastly system. Where man is reduced to the role in the system. The bureaucrat. The policeman fining for speeding on a deserted road. Where man has lost all of the love he potentially has. And you're right many have been stripped by all their love, for the lord, but also for their fellow man, a puddle of fear and resentment. The Karens as you call them. I have seen this also over and over again.

It's interesting that the less beastly system there is the more openness, connection and love I encountered. Many of these people haven't received 20 years of of media and school indoctrination turning them in fearful animals. Most of these kids don't go to liberal school teaching them about anal sex.

The chances a random person will invite you for food in my country are near to 0%. While I encountered it in the poorest places in the world. I remember the first time in my early twenties in Africa and I was shocked and humbled.

It seems indeed a pact with the devil. For a few comforts many man has sold his love, honesty and generousness.

But I believe with God's grace everyone can turn.

What worries me is that it feels I never had the choice. Growing up without any grasp of God. I think now that if I can receive a grace with all my filth those raging Karens, those tattooed bluehaired women can as well.

But I had to be brought to my knees with pain, panic and a lot of damage before I could say: Yes Lord, please baptize me I desire to follow you.

We are a handful of Christians living in Sodom and Gomorra where the leaders deny and ridiculize their Father in heaven.

But with all this filth I still feel it is essential to see the potential in others. God is at work. Many many receive of form of grace. In the past years I have seen beautiful things happen to people.

To give an example 1 girl I know was for 10 years stuck in New Age with drugs, sex and she received grace after she lost 4 close people in a year to find her way back to the Father. Dumb cattle in your words. But she is home now.

We are put for temptations with Jews telling us day in day out that giving in to temptation is fun, it's good, it's enjoying yourself, there is almost no public Christian discourse. And still some of us receive.

As Jesus spoke on the cross:
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

I think it's essential to never count a soul down. Never. Soms people might receive it only minutes before they die after a life of sin; just speaking the words: Forgive me father. Isn't that a beautiful homecoming?

God is there for us, he shaped us, Karen, you, me, dumb cattle.

And I truly hope they will see the truth. And as you say we can only focus on walking straight. Discerning well.

Last edited:

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox

I'm done with Jews telling us "goy" we are dumb cattle that betray each other that we are easily manipulated.
This is exactly right. We are made in God's likeness and image. We are not cattle (what goyim literally means). We are not a virus on the Earth (like so many SciFi films depict). God knew us before we were formed in the womb. He loves us beyond measure and wants to live in our hearts. The mask mandates were a clear and obvious example of silencing and dehumanizing people...turning us into cattle. They told us to not sing in church. Humans were uniquely created to speak and converse, and to praise God! Did not Jesus say that if we do not use the gift of speech that He gave us to praise Him, that the rocks would cry out His praise?

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
With all respect I think you have fallen here for Jewish propaganda.

All those you quote are Jews; Asch, Meerlo and Milgram. All are "psychologists", "psychiatrists", "psychoanalysts". We have some good threads here on this topic.

The main premise of these people is: Don't trust your neighbour. While Christ showed us to love our neighbour.

Milgram insinuates that with a bit of prodding we would all kill each other. I would say take your car drive over the world. And it will mostly all be fine. The reality is that man take care of each other. The world is no slaughterhouse. What we read in media makes us fear our neighbour but I think that is deep lies. All wars are built by elites threatening the population to fight or be sent to jail or killed.

Asch might measure conformity. But how often do we say something to not get in conflict? We say A but we think B and do C. That's the reality, we don't fight over every different opinion as it ruins a social setting. Especially in new environments we tend to be careful. So what he measures is normal logical behaviour. (it doesn't mean we are dumb cattle)

It was similar to the fake Cambridge Analytica case that they show 1 person 1 ad and he totally changes his opinion. This is not reality. I think this manipulation power is severely overstated.

Fear is real tough. We all know quite well when we need to watch out. When the teacher says something we need to repeat. As when the state talks we need to repeat. But in the private houses. The forums like these. A different spirit roams.

I think you are too negative here on the people.

The average person I spoke to, said something along these lines: well I don't know if the vaccine works, but if they give it to everyone it probably won't be that bad, I need my job, want to go on vacation so I take it. People have taken it out of literal fear for the state and a lack of information available. If you don't take it, you will loose your job.

Then the Matrix is made by "transgender" Jews the Wachowskis and produced by Joel Silver.

View attachment 53200
The Matrix is a Jewish fantasy. That 99% of the people are just dumb cattle that live in pods. That's their world view.

Correct, they view us as cattle. And to be fair, we've acted like that in the latter years. And yeah indeed, most people just ''went along'' cus ''everyone was saying it'd be good'' and ''the news said so'' but that's also entirely my point: most of the Germans in WWII weren't vehement nazis, they were just going along with the mainstream to avoid conflict. That's merely human nature; whether the nazis are in charge, or the communist Jews, or the Jews of nowadays, it's always the same. So whether that leads to good or bad, that's irrelevant. The pattern is that people just go along with whatever is the narrative of the day in the mainstream, especially women but many men also.

And yeah unless we see who's above us, we'll just keep fighting each other as a bunch of retards. It must look extremely silly from the top: seeing whitey fight with blackey and migrantey, women against men, men against women, left against right, right against left, families against families, friends against friends. But if you play it well and you induce the right information in the brains of the masses, the conflict we're witnessing is inevitable. We're not that special! Humans are EXTREMELY predictable! You can very well based on data, experience and common sense know with 99.9% certainty that X will happen when we induce action Y on population Z, with characteristics ABC. Women will very much react to certain things, men will very much react to certain things, and same goes for different age groups, and race groups etc. If you know the patterns, you just have to push the buttons and bring out the inevitable message through your media and unis and other educational systems and it's a wrap.
This is exactly right. We are made in God's likeness and image. We are not cattle (what goyim literally means). We are not a virus on the Earth (like so many SciFi films depict). God knew us before we were formed in the womb. He loves us beyond measure and wants to live in our hearts. The mask mandates were a clear and obvious example of silencing and dehumanizing people...turning us into cattle. They told us to not sing in church. Humans were uniquely created to speak and converse, and to praise God! Did not Jesus say that if we do not use the gift of speech that He gave us to praise Him, that the rocks would cry out His praise?
I personally believe that even one of the more covert meanings of the masks was to shield exactly that - that we're the image of God.

eradicator

Crow
Agnostic
Gold Member
PS: has anyone notice just How Much theatrical blusher and make-up Ben Shapiro is caking on himself with every new media appearance these days?
I think it bears remarking on. It's almost at "Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie" levels.
(No offence meant, of course, to Japanese Noh actors, musical theatre actors, Chinese opera stars, generalised 'flamboyant' theatrical types, Barbie Dolls, Kabuki Dolls or trans persons, pantomime dames etc. Those 'persons' have already stated their own reasons for that much make-up.)

Ben Shapiro was one of the first and early supporters of the Michelle fields fake accusations against Cori Lewendowski. That was the first I’d heard of him and was suspicious ever since .