Derek Chauvin Trial

captndonk

Woodpecker
The prosecution knew Dr. Fowler would bring up CO poisoning for over a month. And now they bring some test results one day after Dr. Fowler has testified and a few minutes before the next day of trial starts. This is dirty. And at least according to my understanding they ignored the judges order to not mention these results.

And their key witness this Dr. Tobin is clearly a leftist activist.

tomtud

Pelican
The intimidation tactics used by blacks today were used back in jim crow days. Just reversed. Back then, Had a white person testified against an accused white on behalf of a black defendant, he too would be outcast and I assume intimidation tactics used against him and his family. It’s a power struggle now.

Sitting back and watching where this is headed, it’s a no brainer. Of course we all have family, friends or acquaintances with their heads in the sands who label you conspiracy theorist and other dismissive names. Clown world is already here. It will continue until the USA defaults. Maybe hyperinflation might do it. Nonetheless, When the welfare cheques stop and the shit hits the fan, this is where silly behavior will not be tolerated or you get killed. South Africa 2.0. Perhaps?

Back to the trial. Chauvin will be charged with the lesser crimes, you will have looting. Duhhhh....this you all know. Don’t buy that tv or (take your pic) product just yet, you will be able to buy it on Facebook marketplace a short time afterwards the riots. I am betting workers in Walmart, target etc are in cohoots with their buddies and will leave the goodies perhaps hidden in one spot of the store for easy grabbing and a quick exit. I will assume the vast majority of looters are living on social assistance/living in social housing or have some sort of governmental assistance. Goes to show you that you cannot buy people easily.

I used to think white womenz were the most evil out there because of how they hate themselves and their own people so much, but nothing trumps the sheer reptilian predatory revile towards whites like the necrotizing sclerotic gaze of post-menopausal genocidal black tarts like her. Same with creepy uncle joe's UN ambassador. They were raised and ingrained with a lifelong seething hatred for people with light skin. I feel sorry for them, but I will never lay down for any of their delusions of grandeur. They are only leading their own people to many of their deaths the more they stir this shitpot.

MKE-Ed

Robin
The entire point of Antifa and BLM is to single out and intimidate average Joes, soccer moms and grannies who speak out against woke madness

This is why FBI persecutes and kill any activism that stands up to them, gotta protect their strategically positioned pawns
It’s interesting to see how the FBI and other federal agencies let BLM and Antifa riot, loot and attack people and burn down buildings last summer and today in Portland, Oregon. The only place that the FBI and the feds really stepped in to stop the riots was in Kenosha , Wisconsin. The reason why they intervened in Kenosha was because the residents there actually armed up big time to defend themselves and their properties. They were concerned that they would have multiple incidents similar to what happened with Kyle Rittenhouse.

This is also the reason why Wisconsin governor Tony Evers finally sent the national guard in large numbers to stop the riots. Any time anyone tries to defend themselves in these cities they end up getting arrested and face serious jail sentences.

dicknixon72

Pelican
It’s interesting to see how the FBI and other federal agencies let BLM and Antifa riot, loot and attack people and burn down buildings last summer and today in Portland, Oregon. The only place that the FBI and the feds really stepped in to stop the riots was in Kenosha , Wisconsin. The reason why they intervened in Kenosha was because the residents there actually armed up big time to defend themselves and their properties. They were concerned that they would have multiple incidents similar to what happened with Kyle Rittenhouse.

This is also the reason why Wisconsin governor Tony Evers finally sent the national guard in large numbers to stop the riots. Any time anyone tries to defend themselves in these cities they end up getting arrested and face serious jail sentences.

This is historical. Read up about Fred Hampton, young leader of the Black Panthers in Chicago during the late-60s. Chicago PD/FBI assasinated him only after he formed a coalition with the Young Lords (Latinos) and the Young Patriots (poor whites) of all people.

The coalition later included many other local groups like Rising Up Angry, and Mothers and Others. The Coalition also brokered treaties to end crime and gang violence. Hampton, Jimenez and their colleagues believed that the Richard J. Daley Democratic Party machine in Chicago used gang wars to consolidate their own political positions by gaining funding for law enforcement and dramatizing crime rather than underlying social issues
Sound familiar?

Blacks against whites, whites against blacks, etc. But poor/middle class against the wealthy? Shut that down...
image-20170106-18644-176ytfk.jpg

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
EzO5LirUcAQ_e3X

Ey2--peWQAIax1T