Gold Member
Mad Max: "Defund the Police! Get confrontational!"
Mad Max: "Psst...I need police protection."

How ironic.

Steiner

Sparrow

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Are you aware that your eyes were watching something captured on video at a very specific angle?

Many angles though, with the videos that are out now. I realize that I`m not gonna win anyone over here, so I rest my case, so to speak. But I think that they should have gone for a non-jury trial, as the jury will be under massive pressure to convict him. An experienced judge would probably handle that better.

I for one have had it with police after what I`ve seen in the last year in particular. Defending white culture and people yes, but not the police as they are behaving now.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Many angles though, with the videos that are out now. I realize that I`m not gonna win anyone over here, so I rest my case, so to speak. But I think that they should have gone for a non-jury trial, as the jury will be under massive pressure to convict him. An experienced judge would probably handle that better.

I for one have had it with police after what I`ve seen in the last year in particular. Defending white culture and people yes, but not the police as they are behaving now.
Except in what world do you live in where a guy who's on so much fetanyl,meth, cocaine, weed, nicotine, caffeine gets to fight with the cops, eat the drugs, then the media gets to lynch the cop who is doing his job.

There are bad cops out there. They're like 2-5 percent of the force.

After fighting with cops and ingesting enough drugs to kill a family of 3:

Floyd requested to be placed on the ground. Check.
Floyd requested emts: check
EMTS refused to treat due to scene unsafe: check.

So how is this anything but a media show trial to further destroy authority in the US and destabilize the country?

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Except in what world do you live in where a guy who's on so much fetanyl,meth, cocaine, weed, nicotine, caffeine gets to fight with the cops, eat the drugs, then the media gets to lynch the cop who is doing his job.

There are bad cops out there. They're like 2-5 percent of the force.

After fighting with cops and ingesting enough drugs to kill a family of 3:

Floyd requested to be placed on the ground. Check.
Floyd requested emts: check
EMTS refused to treat due to scene unsafe: check.

So how is this anything but a media show trial to further destroy authority in the US and destabilize the country?

-If it`s a show trial, then the critique that I get for stating that I`ve haven`t followed the trial is not valid. They can`t both be correct statements. But I tend to agree that courts of law are often not about the evidence.

-Since he was on drugs etc, extra care should have been taken, making sure that he was not physically harmed. It was obvious also.

-How many cops are bad cops I don`t know, but the question is whether Chauvin acted with sufficient caution and professionalism in this particular case.

-He (GF) was in state where he didn`t know what he was doing, so again, what he "requested" is not really that interesting.

-Let`s lay this to rest now, I`m getting bored with it, Thx!

Cervantes

Woodpecker
The comments by the judge in the Chauvin case that due to Maxine's comment the trial could be overturned are designed to get the jury to convict. The judge is hoping the jury will issue an unjust conviction to avoid a riot and being attacked personally with the hope that their unjust conviction gets overtuned.